Hot Air Balloon Goa Highlights
- Enjoy the mesmerizing sunrise from a height of 900 ft in your hot air balloon ride in Goa.
- The hot air balloon ride will give you a panoramic 360-degree view of the amazing landscapes.
- Kick-start your flight with Light refreshments, tea and coffee at the launch site.
- Get easy transportation back to the launch site included
Hot Air Balloon Goa Overview
Activity location: Assolda, Quepem Taluk, South Goa
Timings: 6:45 AM to 8:30 AM
Batch size: 6-8 members
Activity date: Every day
Age limit: Above 5 years
Experience the ambience of Goa’s sea cliffs, soar over the lush green islands, and flow with the wind in the tranquillity of the atmosphere in this exciting hot air balloon ride in South Goa. Try this unique and beautiful experience of hot air balloon ride where you will enjoy exploring the abundance of magnificent Goa while you soar high over the beautiful coastal line. Grab this breathtaking hot air balloon ride and enjoy the most stunning sights of Goa.
About the Activity-
- Reach the location on time and get ready for this unique and soothing experience of sailing over the stunning landscapes of Goa.
- The boarding point for this hot air balloon flight is Assolda, a football ground in Quepem Taluk in the South Goa district of Goa State, India, and the location is easily reachable by public and private transport.
- Fly high up to the height of 900ft and enjoy the beautiful bird's eye view of Goa.
- Your balloon shall be taken care of by the ground crew staff throughout your flight to ensure a safe landing.
- Conclude your splendid experience and head back with everlasting memories.
- If the participant is any children, then it must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour includes transportation back to the launch site.
More Details about Hot Air Balloon Goa
Know Before You Go for Hot Air Balloon Goa
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 15 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, alcohol, knife, etc.
- All charter are subject to river, sea, weather and prevailing security conditions on the day of charter.
- The management reserves the right, without assigning any reasons to cancel, advance, reschedule, delay the commencement or continuance of the cruise or alter the stopping place/s, to deviate from the journey route or to change the type of ship in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers & any other person on any grounds whatsoever.
- The management reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the management may constitute a risk to the persons on board.
- The suitable age for this activity participants is 11-50 years, and a single balloon can accommodate up to 10 people per flight.
Things To Carry for Hot Air Balloon Goa
- Water bottle