Chiang Mai Packages
|Unseen Thailand Tour with Mountain Biking and Bamboo Rafting
|15 days & 14 nights
|Chiang Mai Budget Tour Package
|5 days & 4 nights
|Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai Tour Package
|5 days & 4 nights
|5 Days 4 Nights Chiang Mai Tour Package
|5 days & 4 nights
|Bangkok Chiang Mai Phuket Tour Package
|10 days & 9 nights
Chiang Mai tour packages- Browse through a wide range of Chiang Mai travel packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Chiang Mai holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Nestled in the mountainous region of northern Thailand, Chiang Mai is a beautiful city that perfectly blends ancient traditions with modern allure. Our Chiang Mai tour packages offer a gateway to this stunning destination, allowing you to explore its rich cultural heritage, lush landscapes, and lively markets.
There is a diverse range of Chiang Mai travel package options catering to different preferences and budgets. With our packages, you’ll get a chance to explore the city's historic temples like Wat Phra Singh, witness traditional ceremonies, and take part in authentic Thai cooking classes. For nature enthusiasts, Chiang Mai’s lush landscapes come alive through thrilling activities like zip-lining in the dense rainforest or embarking on an elephant sanctuary visit. Also, you’ll explore the serene countryside, visit bustling markets, and engage in thrilling outdoor activities like mountain biking or trekking.
As a part of the Thailand tours, these Chiang Mai packages from India may also include a visit to the vibrant markets, where the aroma of Thai street food and the vibrancy of local crafts captivate the senses. Whether you’re seeking spiritual enlightenment, cultural immersion, or thrilling activities, our thoughtfully crafted Chiang Mai holiday packages promise a well-rounded and memorable experience for everyone. Your travel itineraries will be carefully curated to showcase the best of this city, providing you with a perfect blend of tradition, adventure, and relaxation.
Browse Top Thailand Holiday Packages By Destinations: Bangkok Tour Packages, Phuket Tour Packages, Pattaya Tour Packages, Krabi Tour Packages, Bangkok Honeymoon Packages, Phuket Honeymoon Packages, Pattaya Honeymoon Packages, Thailand Honeymoon Packages, Krabi Honeymoon Packages
The best time to visit Krabi depends on your preferences and priorities. For those seeking vibrant energy and a lively atmosphere, the peak season from November to March is ideal. This period boasts clear skies, calm seas, and perfect beach weather. If you prefer a more tranquil experience with fewer crowds, the waning season from May to October offers lower prices and a lush, green landscape. The shoulder season, April and September, presents a delightful compromise with pleasant weather and fewer tourists. Ultimately, whether you crave the bustling energy of peak season or the serenity of the low season, book the Chiang Mai tour packages for an unforgettable experience.
By Air: The most convenient way to travel to Chiang Mai from India is via flight. Chiang Mai International Airport is well-connected to major cities in India. There are no direct flights from India to Chiang Mai but you can take connecting flights from major cities like New Delhi, Chennai, Kochi, and Kolkata that take approx 7-12 hours to reach Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX). Major layover cities include Bangkok, Kolkata, and Mumbai. Thai Airways, Indigo, Spice Jet, and Air Asia are some of the airlines offering frequent flights to Chiang Mai from India.
Here are some of the best places to visit in Chiang Mai:
1. Chang Puak Gate Night Market: This famous night market sets up every evening after 5:00 pm just outside the north gate (Chang Phuak) of the Old City. Known for its authentic Thai dishes, its vendors sell a wide variety of dishes at a cheap price. The market remains open till midnight and is a bustling place to enjoy night time with your friends, beloved, or family. Here, you can find noodles, soup, omelets, skewered meats, seafood, fresh fruit juices, and Thai desserts.
Location: 248/70 Manee Nopparat Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Timings: 5:00 pm to 12:00 am
2. Sunday Walking Market: To enjoy a unique and affordable shopping experience in Chiang Mai head to this Sunday Walking Market. Stretching for more than 1 km, it offers a wide spectrum of traditional art, handicrafts, music, and food. The market is also known for its local events ranging from dance performances to beauty pageants. The bustling ambiance, a variety of local street food, and vibrant display of handcrafted pieces make the visit to this market a memorable one.
Location: Tha Pae to Ratchadamnoen Road, Chiang Mai Old City, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Timings: Sun 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
3. Kat Rin Kham Night Bazaar: Popular amongst college students for being close to Chiang Mai University, this market sells everything from street food, clothes, and accessories to handicrafts. It is liked by youths for its cheap prices and diverse variety of items. Other than clothes and accessories, the market is also preferred for its tattoo studios and street food joints.
Location: Next to Maya Mall, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Timings: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
4. Wat Phra Singh: One of the most revered temples, Wat Phra Singh is the 14th-century Buddhist temple. A marvel of ancient architecture and design, the temple also boasts gold & copper Buddhas, beautiful murals, and ancient manuscripts. Located inside the Old City wall, the temple attracts visitors from across the world for its magnificent Lanna-style structure and glittering Viharn. Although it remains busy with visitors all year round, it becomes the center of attraction during the Thai New Year festival held in mid-April.
Location: 2 Samlarn Rd, Phra Sing, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50280, Thailand
Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
5. San Kamphaeng Hot Springs: The San Kamphaeng Hot Springs is amongst the unique places to visit in Chiang Mai. Located approx. 40 km from Chiang Mai, this natural marvel pleases with its spectacular natural scenery and fresh ambiance. Here, you can refresh yourself with a Thai foot massage or a sulfuric soak in the hot tubs available on the rent. Here, you can also relish traditional Thai dishes available at various stalls. Another highlight of this destination is that you can buy eggs near the hot springs and boil them there and eat them with soy sauce.
Location: Ban Sa Ha Khon, Mae On District, Chiang Mai 50130, Thailand
Timings: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Here are some of the best things to do in Chiang Mai:
1. Whitewater Rafting on the Mae Taeng River: Are you a water sports lover? Whitewater rafting on the Mae Taeng River is something that will satisfy your cravings. Several Chiang Mai packages offer a day full of world-class rafting fun, thrills, and excitement. The river offers more than 20 rapids of classes II, III and IV that can test your adrenaline. Feel the thrills of crossing different rapids and be amazed by the stunning lush scenery of the forests and mountains. The packages also offer professional guides, lunch and hotel return transfers. The tour is suitable for all age visitors but having a reasonable fitness level.
2. Wat Phra That Doi Suthep: Visiting the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, one of northern Thailand’s most sacred temples, amuses the visitors with its spiritual aura and architectural elegance. This golden spire is situated near the summit of Doi Suthep mountain just outside Chiang Mai and is more than 650 years old. Choose one early morning package from Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Chiang Mai tours and attend an alms-giving ceremony without daytime crowds. Be amazed by the spectacular sunrise scenery from one of Chiang Mai’s highest points and get to learn about Thai culture and the Buddhist religion from a former monk.
Location: 9 Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Timing: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Click Here To Book: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Tour
3. Go for Ziplining: With a multitude of Chiang Mai packages offering different ziplining tours, you will have plenty of choices to test your height fear. Chiang Mai is one of the best destinations in Thailand that promises the ultimate ziplining experience amidst its lush landscapes. Even if you are a height fearer, you shall try this amazing activity once in life. And Chiang Mai offers you one of the most memorable experiences in the lap of Mother Nature. Just get strapped in your harness and enjoy the experience like never before!
4. Long Neck Karen Village: The Padung Village or the ‘Long Neck Karen Village’ is known for its ethnic hill-tribal women. These women are world-famous for wearing brass rings around their necks as part of their culture. Some guided Chiang Mai packages include a visit to this village and let you learn about their culture and lifestyle. Don’t forget to buy a hand-crafted souvenir or getting clicked with the ladies dressed in their traditional and colourful attires.
Location: 6 Nang Lae, Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai 57100, Thailand
Timing: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
5. Visit Chiang Mai Zoo: Visiting this amazing destination in Chiang Mai lets you see a diverse variety of animals and birds in their natural habitat. Located at the foothills of Doi Suthep Mountain, this zoo is spread over an area of 200 acres and is home to over 400 species of animals, including wild cats, zebras, giraffes to pandas, and an orangutan. A waterpark is also present within the premise where you can refresh yourself after long hours of exploration. Various Chiang Mai packages offer a visit to this place and mark your vacation with unbeatable experiences.
Location: 100 Huay Kaew Road, Chiang Mai, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200
Timing: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Explore a range of Thailand trip packages from different Indian cities, like: Thailand Packages From Delhi, Thailand Package From Bangalore, Thailand Tour Package From Kolkata, Thailand Package From Mumbai, Thailand Tour Package From Chennai, Thailand Tour Package From Kerala, Thailand Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Thailand Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Thailand Tour Packages From Pune, Thailand Tour Packages From Surat
A Chiang Mai Tour is incomplete without a taste of it’s rich heritage. The beautiful temples of Buddha and museums give you a dip into the past glory of this capital city of the older Lanna Kingdom. The tallest mountain in Thailand stands close to this town.
There are also two special tribal villages and several national parks that are major highlights and not to be certainly missed. From the spiritual abode of Doi Suthep to the various old city temples, you will find your eternal bliss over here. The ancient underground city of Wiang Kum Kam and the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary are some of the spots to explore in this city.
1. DK David’s Kitchen at 909: It’s a riverside restaurant that serves some of the finest Thai food in Chiang Mai. Their menu is not limited to the local food, but they also serve European, French, and several fusion foods. The ambiance, the food, the amenities are all factors that make it the best in the city. The restaurant remains closed on Sundays.
2. Tong Restaurant and Bar: This is an open-air restaurant that serves the most scrumptious northern Thai food. The setting is very laid-back and comfy, and it is popular for several signature dishes such as hang le and larb Kua.
3. The Restaurant at Anantara: Located on the Anantara resort, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers a fine and luxurious 5-star service to its customers.
4. The Gallery: This place is an amalgamation of artistic and culinary geniuses. The setting is lit in neon colors that attract the visitors. The magnificent food and modern amenities are truly breathtaking.
1. Rachamankha: With traditional Thai interiors and modern architectural additions such as tiled floors, wooden furniture, and high ceilings, this place is a real heritage. Located just 100 meters away from the Sunday Market, it provides the best services.
2. Pingviman Hotel: A beautiful building houses this place, and it has beautiful interiors. This hotel has an outdoor pool and a luxurious bar and gym.
3. U Nimman Chiang Mai: This is a very beautiful hotel enchanted by an outdoor pool. It is well-equipped with all the luxuries and has a touch of Thai aesthetics that complements its design.
4. Sakluchai Place: This is a budget-friendly place.with traditional décor. The rooms are airy and have adjoined balconies, and it offers all the modern-day amenities. It is at a short distance from both the old city and the Kad Suan Kaew shopping center.
5. Rustic River Boutique: This is a 3-star hotel that has majorly wooden décor. The antique furniture and Thai styled building give a great traditional touch to this place. Located near the river Ping, it offers a striking view of the city.
2. Central Airport Plaza: For luxury and brand lovers, this place is a paradise. From international brands to famous local authentic handicrafts, its showrooms sell everything exclusive and traditional.
3. Ton Lamyai Market: Located next to the Talat Warorot Market, this market has two sections: one selling fresh flowers and another has handicraft and garments shops. Don't forget to visit this market on your trip and mark your vacation full of Jasmine fragrance.
4. Bor Sang Village: A famous market, it sells paper-umbrella artisanry and crafts. Located on the outskirts, this market is hard to miss for its colorful handmade and papercrafts.
5. Warorot Market: A foodies paradise, this market is known for its variety of street food recipes. Here, you can buy ready-to-eat snacks, local dishes, and fresh vegetables & fruits. Other than food items, the market also sells inexpensive goods, like apparel, fashion accessories, and personal care products.