Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise Highlights
- Enjoy a wonderful evening and sail across the Chao Phraya river and know about Thailand's culture and its traditions
- Relish in watching the live performances by professionala artists as you sail across the river
- Catch the glimpse of the famous landmarks of Bangkok like Grand Palace, Temple of Dawn and Flower Market
- Glide through the waters and have a sit-down dinner with international and regional delicacies including desserts and hot refreshments
Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise Overview
Activity Duration: 2 hours (approx)
Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Departure Time: 7:00 PM
Departure Point: 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
About Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise:
Embark on a wonderful evening where you dine and sail on the mesmerizing Chao Phraya river - witnessing Thailand's culture and its traditions. Catch glimpses of Bangkok's popular landmarks, such as the Grand Palace, Temple of Dawn, Asiatique The Riverfront on this grand cruise ride.
Choose Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise and look at the amazing view of the Chao Phraya River, the major river in Thailand which flows through Bangkok and then into the Gulf of Thailand.
Savor on an international buffet - a fusion of different cuisines from all over the world and witness the glory of this beautiful city. During this evening cruise, get a scenic view of the city's top waterfront sights. Enjoy this cruise ride and listen to the professional singers while enjoying your delicious dinner.
About the Activity:
- Head for this luxurious evening Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise and grasp the views of Bangkok's most prominent landmarks from a scenic viewpoint.
- Ride through the major river in Thailand, Chao Phraya river and witness some majestic Thai landmarks that shows the real culture of Thailand.
- Pass by the Grand Palace which is located at the heart of Bangkok, and is the former residence of the Kings of Siam.
- Capture the beautiful Temple of Dawn or Wat Arun, which is a Buddhist temple.
- Pass by the large open-air mall in Bangkok, Asiatique The Riverfront.
- Pass by the flower market of Bangkok, Pak Khlong Talat that sells flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- Refresh yourself with some hot tea or coffee and enjoy your evening as you glide through the waters.
- Enjoy live performances by the professional artists and listen to some of the good local music.
- Feel the cool breeze of the Chao Phraya River and make some wonderful memories.
- Enjoy the sit-down dinner with some international and regional delicacies including desserts and hot refreshments.
How to reach the Chao Phraya River?
By Metro: Take the BTS Skytrain to Saphan Taskin on the Silom line to reach Chao Phraya River. Take exit two and head towards the Central Pier or the Sathorn Bridge Pier.
Select Package Option
Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise Bangkok with Shared Transfer
More Details about Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
Know Before You Go for Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Child age under 3 years old is free of charge.
- Stroller accessible.
- Please note that this is a food only menu. Beverages can be purchased on board and added to the master bill as per consumption.
- Dress code for Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise is smart casual.
- This Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise will have a maximum of 25 travelers.
- Transfer service provide pick-up at your chosen location about 5:00 - 6.00 pm.
Things To Carry for Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Warm clothes