Bangkok Honeymoon Packages For CouplesBrowse through a wide range of Bangkok honeymoon trip packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Bangkok honeymoon packages with exciting deals & offers.
The best trip that you can ever take with your spouse is your first honeymoon, and it is extremely important that everything goes perfectly for you to cherish the memories of these days for a lifetime to come. And being such a beautiful, spiritual, and serene city, Bangkok is just the perfect destination to celebrate something as special as two souls coming together to live as one.
And if your question is why, it is because every one of these Bangkok packages for couples brings to you an element of Thai culture, hospitality or beauty that will not just bring you two close, but will also become fond memories. Imagine the delight you will see on each other’s faces as you sit back on the deck of a cruise sailing on Thailand’s biggest river, passing through the biggest city of the country, and going past some of the best sights of the city.
And for the couples who love experiencing everything together, then a honeymoon tour in Bangkok with a romantic milk bath or a couple of spas are just made for the two of you. Book your Bangkok Honeymoon package and this trip will be on top of your list of dreamy honeymoon destinations that can be made real and enjoyed as the best ever experience one's life.
Places to Visit in Bangkok on Honeymoon:1. Grand Palace: Nestled in the heart of Bangkok, Grand Palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. A magnificent example of Thai architecture, this palace is an eye-catching combination of golden roof and white walls.
2. Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall: Located in the Dusit Palace of Bangkok, Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall is a royal reception hall established in the year 1915. Displaying the Renaissance Revival architecture, this hall also has a well manicured lawn in front of it.
3. Chinatown: Offering a totally unusual vibe than the rest of Bangkok, Chinatown is a locality where you’d catch spectacular scenes painted in neon colours. You can visit many places here including China Gate, Wat Traimit, Yaowarat, Wat Mongkol Kamalwat and more.
4. Lumpini Park: Sprawling over a large area in Pathum Wan District, Lumpini Park offers a 2.5 KM long walking path around an artificial lake. Besides letting your kids play in the well maintained playgrounds in the park, you can also rent boats and have a boating experience in the lake.
5. Safari World: Sprawling across an area of 660 acres, Safari World consists of two parks namely Safari Park and Marine Park. 480 acres of the land is converted into an open zoo whereas 180 acres is a bird park. You can witness an Elephant show in the Safari Park whereas a Dolphin show in the Marine Park.
Also Read: Places To Visit In Thailand In July
Things to Do in Bangkok on Honeymoon:1. Dinner Cruise: Sail through the Chao Phraya River in a dinner cruise where you can enjoy a hearty meal with your partner which consists of selected dishes from the local Thai cuisines.
2. Milk Bath: A romantic milk bath in the city of Bangkok after a tiresome day is the best way to mark one of the best days of your honeymoon. It definitely should go into your Bangkok honeymoon package as it is not only rejuvenating but good for your skin too.
3. Dinner Date: Not just an ordinary date but a dinner date high under the star-studded night sky at any of the best roof cafes in Bangkok. You can witness the horizons of the city over long conversations and lip-smacking food.
4. Couple Spa: Bangkok is renowned for its variety of spas throughout the world and you can enjoy a couple of spas together to get prepared for the next day of traveling.
Recommended Read: Beach Resorts In Thailand For Families
Check out a variety of Bangkok Honeymoon packages from several Indian cities, such as Bangkok Honeymoon Package from Delhi, Bangkok Honeymoon Package from Mumbai, Bangkok Honeymoon Package from Chennai, Bangkok Honeymoon Package from Bangalore, Bangkok Honeymoon Package from Hyderabad, Bangkok Honeymoon Package from Ahmedabad, Bangkok Honeymoon Package from Pune