Best Selling Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
Why a Honeymoon in Phuket and Bangkok?
- This is a perfect five-day honeymoon tour destination for you and your partner as there are tons of activities to do and a lot of leisure to enhance your budding love.
- You can visit various surrounding beaches and islands for on-point candids or watch the popular ladyboys show, Alcaraz, with your hubby or wife.
- The next destination on the list is Bangkok, which is blessed with ancient history, magnificent temples, grand palaces, mouth-watering local Thai cuisine, street food, and a vibrant nightlife- add that ‘wow’ factor to your honeymoon.
About the tour:
- A five days and 4 nights Phuket and Bangkok Honeymoon tour to have a memorable vacation.
- The trip starts with a pick up from the airport on a private basis.
- Discover the cities with our Honeymoon Tour and see what the local cities looks like and take a stroll to grab quickies form the streets.
- Visit the famous Gems Gallery in Bangkok, known for its largest collection of rare stones and
- The Phi Phi Island tour via a boat is the most interesting activity as you can shoot a video in time lapse to and fro, to enhance the experience and enjoy the lunch accompanied.
- Overnight stay in a three star accommodation or a similar hotel.
About the Destinations:
Bangkok: Known as the City of Angels, Bangkok with its ancient history and magnificent temples, and grand palaces is a must-visit for anyone looking for a vacation from their daily scheduled life. Its other perks include their mouth-watering local Thai cuisine, street food, vibrant nightlife, and amazing options when it comes to shopping. Too alluring to miss out on, isn’t it?
Phuket: This island is a peace away from the hustle of regular life having white sand beaches, mountains, clear waters, spa resorts and more so the duo can relax in their own aura and get inspired by the natural surroundings.
Krabi: Another beach destination that sways away its travelers into the mountains, cliffs, limestone karsts, boulders and more. Moreover, the place is famous for taking adventure sports as well as leisure in its land; indeed a perfection for honeymoon goers.
About the Tour:
- In this honeymoon package, spend 6 days and 5 nights discovering the spice of romance Thailand adds to your trip
- Travel to Bangkok, Phuket, Phi Phi island, James Bond island, Krabi and islands around Krabi with your spouse and witness the classic beauty of Thailand's tropical climate.
- Stay in comfortable hotels while also relishing the meals on this tour.
- Interestingly, your entry fees to National parks are also part of the package, giving you unhindered passage.
- On day 1, start your trip from Delhi and as you arrive at Phuket airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at ease and in the evening, get ready to witness the Phuket FantaSea Show.
- On day 2, You will be taken for a trip to Phi Phi island by Big Boat. Explore the group of six islands named Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Leh, and take a boat trip around Maya Bay. You can indulge in water activities like swimming, snorkeling at Monkey Bay, and explore the island on your own.
- On day 3, Enjoy a trip to the famous James Bond Island in a longboat. You will get to visit Monkey Cave, Suwankuha temple, and Phang-Nga bay National park. Get a chance to experience the local lifestyle in Koh Panyee and try canoeing around James Bond Island and Talu Island.
- On day 4, You will be transferred to Krabi for the second chapter of your honeymoon package from Delhi to Thailand. Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
- On day 5, embark on a 4 island tour of Krabi by a speedboat and explore the ultimate scenic beauty of Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Tup Island, and Phranang Cave Beach.
- On day 6, After having breakfast, get dropped off at the airport as your Thailand honeymoon package from Delhi ends here.
About the destination:
There's no better place that Phuket to have a romantic getaway and begin your wonderful journey of togerherness. Phuket, the biggest island in Thailand, enveloped in the Andaman Sea has a grace that lures travellers from all around the world. Its white shimmering beaches amidst the turquoise waters and limestone cliffs is a sight to behold. It is a slice of heaven with its tropical appeal, beautiful shrines, rich culture, graceful architecture and exotic cuisines make it a must-visit place for every traveller. Phuket's sparkling nightlife is one of the many reasons that attract honeymooners. You can have a perfect time with your loved one in this beautiful island that has so much to offer.
Destinations Covered: Phuket, James Bond Island, Phi Phi Islands
Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
Start Point: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
End Point: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- Being a tropical island, Thailand has been a go-to destination for many tourists from all over the world. Be it the misty beaches or the exotic floating markets; this place holds some of the best sceneries. These Cheap Bangkok packages will let you experience the best of this island without wasting a bit of your day.
- The first day of Cheap Bangkok packages will set off as you reach the beautiful city of Phuket. Once you arrive, get transferred to your comfy stay, followed by resting for a while. The remaining part of the day will be for you to spend as you please; thus you can either rest in your stay or stroll along the beach on your own.
- Day two of Cheap Bangkok tour packages will take you towards the beautiful white sand beaches and shining turquoise waters. Get a chance to visit Phi Phi Island while traversing the majestic waters on a big boat. Marvel at the never-ending sea while having some scrumptious lunch on board. Phi Phi Island is also famous for the array of adventurous activities it offers to the visitors. Its vast marines can be easily glanced at as you take a session of snorkelling and scuba diving. The whole day will be spent at this place, followed by reaching the stay back.
- The third day of this trip will be spent travelling from Phuket to Bangkok, and as you reach the airport, get transferred to your hotel followed by an overnight stay.
- Day four of the tour will be dedicated to Bangkok City, and all the significant locations of tourist interest will be covered on this day. Places like Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Wat Saket, Siam Park City and Chatuchak Weekend Market are some major attractions here. The whole day will be spent sightseeing, followed by an overnight stay in your hotel.
- The last day of the tour will start by having a delicious breakfast, followed by checking out from the hotel. Get transferred to the Bangkok Airport from where you can fly back to your homes.
- On day 1, as you arrive in Phuket, you will be transferred to the hotel. Post check-in, feel free to spend the remaining day at leisure. Overnight stay at Phuket.
- On day 2, after breakfast, you will be taken for the Phi Phi island tour, where you will explore the island and indulge in water sports as per your comfort. Spend your day at the beach and later, you will be dropped off at the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On day 3, Post breakfast , you can enjoy a shopping tour in Phuket, later you will be dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Bangkok for your Bangkok Pattaya Phuket package.
- Day 4 starts with a complimentary breakfast, after which you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Bangkok. Where you will witness the Golden Buddha Temple or Wat Traimit and the Reclining Buddha Temple or Wat Po. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- On day 5 , after breakfast, you will be taken for a full day trip to Safari world and marine park, where you will get to enjoy many live shows and performances, visit the zoo and the themed habitats and get a chance to feed the birds and animals. In Marine park, you will get to explore marine life. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- On day 6, you will be dropped off at the airport for your return flight, as your Bangkok pattaya phuket tour package ends here.
- See the different colours on the sea and the sky gather together to create a different story about Pattaya and Bangkok during this 7 day tour which is an elegant chance for you discover the famous islands.
- Experience the azure sea sharing some unforgettable moments with you on Coral Island.
- Feel excited to visit the Golden Buddha Temple, the Reclining Buddha Temple and the main architectural centres in both the cities.
- In addition, make use of this chance which let you see the exact cultural attitudes and artistic wonders these islands possess.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
- On Day 1 of the Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Krabi package you will arrive at the Phuket Airport and meet with our representative who will arrange for your hotel transfers for check-in. In the evening, you will get to attend the Phuket Fantasea show and dinner. Later, you will be transferred back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will grab breakfast at the hotel and then head out for a day trip to the Phang Nga Bay Island. This will be followed by a Sea Canoe Tour and a visit to the National Park.
- On Day 3, after having breakfast you will get ready for a full-day visit to the Phi-Phi, Maya and Khai Islands within a speed boat. By the end of the day, you will make a return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 4, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to Krabi. Upon reaching here, you will get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure and you may choose to explore the local markets and streets. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 5, you will get breakfast at the hotel and then get prepared for a full-day trip to the 4 Islands in Krabi. In the evening, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 6, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and head to Krabi Airport and catch a flight to Bangkok. Upon arrival, you will be taken to Pattaya and transferred to a hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. In the evening you will attend the Alcazar Show - one of the biggest cabaret events in Thailand. Later you will be escorted back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 7, you will grab breakfast at the hotel and then get ready for a full day of fun at Coral Island. Here you can choose to enjoy water-sports and relax on the beach. By the end of the trip, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 8, you will once again get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and set forth to Bangkok. When you will reach Bangkok, you will be taken around the city's best attractions and temples, as part of a half-day sightseeing tour. Afterwards, you will be placed in a hotel where you will get some rest. The evening will be free for you to spend at your leisure. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 9, you will get breakfast at the hotel and then go out on a day excursion to the Safari World and Marine Park. Here you will get to see the inhabited diverse wildlife and aquatic life, and also participate in activities. Later, you will board a luxury cruise to set sail on the sea and savour a delightful dinner. Then, you will be returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On day 10 you will get breakfast at the hotel have a fun-filled day at Bangkok’s biggest amusement and waterpark then after lunch pack your bags and leave for Bangkok airport for your return flight back home.
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in Package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more.
- On Day 1 of the Phuket Krabi Bangkok tour package you will arrive at the Phuket Airport, get welcomed by our representative who will then get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure and you can choose to go on local sightseeing and shopping. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will get breakfast at the hotel before leaving for a full-day trip to the Phi-Phi Islands. Here you will have the opportunity to indulge in water-sports and also relax at the picturesque beach. Afterwards, you will head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 3, you will get a free day that you can spend at your leisure. Go for sightseeing, shopping, trying out local restaurants or anything else. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 4, you will get checked-into a from the hotel after having breakfast and set forth to Krabi. Upon reaching, you will get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The remaining day would be for you to spend at your leisure. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 5, you will savour breakfast at the hotel and get ready for a full-day tour of the 4 Islands in Krabi. Throughout the day, you will have the chance to enjoy water-sports, relaxing on the beach and sunbathing, and photography. You will later return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 6, after having breakfast you will check-out from the hotel and get to the hotel Krabi Airport to catch a flight to Bangkok. Upon arriving in Bangkok, you will get collected by our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. You can go shopping, stroll in the streets, experience the nightlife. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- On Day 7, you will get breakfast at the hotel and then visit the Safari World and Marine Park for a day surrounded by wildlife and underwater life. Here you will get to go on safaris, interact with the animals and also participate in events and activities. Later, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 8 of the Phuket Krabi Bangkok package, after having breakfast at the hotel you will be taken on a Bangkok temple tour. Next up, you will return to the hotel and complete the check-out formalities. You will then be transferred to the Bangkok Airport for your journey onwards.
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in Package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more.
Customized Bangkok Honeymoon Tour Packages
6 Days Exquisite Tour of Bangkok With a Romantic Dinner on a Cruise
Where the first thing you will experience is the lovely candlelight dinner on a cruise gliding on the Chao Phraya River. After spending an amazing time on the cruise with your significant other, you can spend the next day seeing the sights of Bangkok on foot and buying each other gifts for the love you share, before you leave for your home with a mindful of memories, wishing to come back again.
6D/5N Romantic Pattaya and Bangkok Tour
Now, this hotel has been specially selected for you honeymooners to enjoy some ‘you time’ as it has private pools attached to your accommodation. With such luxury and space, the beauty of the city around you is an add-on to the whole Bangkok Honeymoon tour package. After seeing the places like the Royal Grand Palace, Wat Arun and many other attractions of Bangkok, you can rest assured that your honeymoon can’t get any perfect than this.
Fun Filled Tour of Bangkok with a Trip to Phi Phi Islands
After seeing the famous Siam Niramit Show in Phuket, you will take a speed boat tour the next day to the famous Phi Phi islands. The pristine beaches of pearly white sand and the diving spots with the riches of underwater life, Phi Phi islands have a certain beauty that you two will sure fall in love with, as you come close to each other also.
The tour then takes a turn towards the capital, where you two will be embarking on a beautiful dinner cruise, explore the temples of the city the next day, before checking out and leaving to cherish the memories of Thailand forever.
7D/6N Romantic Escape to Bangkok, Phuket And Krabi
Krabi is famous for the mesmerizing sights of Chicken Island, Koh Poda and Phranang Cave Beach. After spending an amazing night sleeping to the sounds of the lapping waves, you will be leaving for Bangkok where after a dinner cruise, you will go for taking an amazing couple spa experience.
A result of this spa will be another relaxing night that will follow, so you wake up all refreshed to see the temples of Bangkok before leaving on your next journey, which is your married life. Avail our Bangkok honeymoon packages which will make your honeymoon trip more special.
6D/5N Exhilarating Bangkok Pattaya Honeymoon Package
Starting from Pattaya, the tour takes you on some of the most romantic experiences together, like the visit to the Alcazar Show, Coral Island and the Nong Nooch Tropical garden, before transferring you two to Bangkok.
And what can be a better day to wash off the tiredness of a long journey and to spend some of the best intimate moments together than to take a couple’s milk bath? The next day you can visit the famous Golden Buddha Statue before bringing the trip to an end, and leave from here with a bagful of souvenirs and a heartful of memories
6D/5N Bangkok Pattaya Honeymoon Tour in a Nutshell
This tour starts from Pattaya as you visit the Underwater World and witness the magnificent Alcazar Show before you get transferred to Bangkok for a wonderful experience of a candlelight dinner on a cruise gliding on the Chao Phraya River.
The stay this night will not be a normal hotel, however. You would instead be taken on a unique experience of sleeping in a lavish tree house, complete with all the facilities that you can imagine.
When you wake up the next morning here, the sunrise that greets you here is sure to take your breath away. After taking a temple tour of the city of Bangkok, you will be bringing the Bangkok honeymoon tour packages to an end with loads and loads of memories.
8 Days Romantic Honeymoon in Bangkok: An Unforgettable Trip
An amazing beach location, experience the amazing chance of scuba diving together and get mesmerized by the beautiful life underwater, together. And then when you move to Bangkok together, keep your spirits high as you will be getting the amazing chance of dining on the 37th floor of Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, at the Scarlett Wine and Bar Restaurant.
After this amazing high wine and dining experience, you can enjoy Bangkok at its most beautiful as you visit the Safari World and Marine Park. On the last day of this Bangkok honeymoon packages, as you checkout, feel the connection that the last week has brought about in you and promise each other that you will keep things the way they are.
Best Places to Visit on Bangkok Honeymoon Tour
Art In Paradise
Also known as the Trickeye Museum or the 3D Museum, this is one of the most popular Honeymoon places in Bangkok. Here couples come and enjoy the serene ambience and appreciate the wonderful art of the Korean artists.
The gallery has multiple rooms and the wall, ceiling and floors are all used to depict visually awning scenes where you can literally step inside and be a part. There are no regulations except that shoes are not allowed over here. They have very diverse scenes on the whole gallery which include ‘riding a carpet’, ‘Coronation of the Emperor’ and ‘Stairway to Hell’.
The paintings are executed tremendously, and you can get yourself photographed in interesting poses. Tripods are allowed inside the gallery so that everyone can be a part of the frame!
Location: 4th Floor Esplanade Shopping Mall, Ratchada Road, Bangkok, Thailand
Timing: 10:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Cost: 300 THB for adults/200 THB for children
It is a theme park that makes all your imaginations and fantasies come to life. This place takes you back to your childhood days through its nostalgic setting. Get on a rollercoaster right up to the Space Mountain, make snow angels or sleigh in the Snow Land or meet your favourite Disney princesses like Cinderella in the Dream World.
It offers a fantastical fairytale feel with castles, well:structured beautiful gardens, cheerful melodies chiming in the background and friendly alien:like creatures. The water features and maps make the whole place look like a treasure island to you.
There are several exciting rides including the Space Mountain, Viking Ship, and Sky Coaster which is the highlight over here!
Location: 62, Bueng Yitho, Thanyaburi District, Panthum Thani 12130, Thailand
Timing: 10:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M. daily
Cost: 650 THB + 150 THB for Snow Land
This is the perfect spot where you can see some roaring animals and get some jungle fun! One can take a drive through the safari park, or take a ride through the marine park. You can reach this park with the help of a bus or a taxi.
It also has an aviary and the marine world has many shows at various timings. It is one of the best places to visit on your Bangkok honeymoon packages. You can also get many eating out options at the various cafes here.
Location: 99 Thanon Panya Intra, Khwaeng Sam Wa Tawan Tok, Khet Khlong Sam Wa, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10510, Thailand
Timing: It opens at 9 AM and closes at 4.30 PM.
Cost: Entry fees is per adult is INR 1390/THB 615.
Siam Park City
This is a place where you can spend a romantic day without getting bored for even a single minute. Siam Park is the perfect spot in your list of Bangkok Honeymoon Packages. It has a separate amusement park and a water park where you can take fun slides with your partner.
The entry through Princess Castle takes you inside the park which has five divisions: the Fantasy World, Family World, Small World, Water Park and the X:zone. Each area has its own special kinds of rides, and also has the largest wave pool worldwide! There is something for people for every age, ranging from scary rides to interesting plays which you will enjoy!
Location: 203 Suan Siam Road, Kannayao, Bangkok 10230
Timing: 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Cost: 900 THB (130cm +), 400 THB for Family and Fantasy World
Madame Tussauds Museum
This is a 200:year:old glorious legacy that has become a worldwide heritage. Madame Tussauds is considered as the royal charm of Bangkok. Established in 2010, this museum houses wax exhibitions of famous figures from around the globe.
The wax statues of the renowned celebrities give this place a larger than life feel and is definitely a must visit spot in your Bangkok Honeymoon Packages. The museum includes wax statues of historical figures, Film stars, popular TV icons, prominent figures in the Arts and Sciences, world leaders, exceptional Sportsmen, etc.
You can also find here the statues of the significant figures from the music industry and the A:list stars such as Vin Diesel, Lady Gaga, Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, etc. Your partner will definitely relish the moments spent clicking pictures with these celebrities in Tussauds Museum.
Location: 989 Rama I Road, Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakon 10330, Thailand
Timing: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Cost: 340 THB for adults and 255 THB for children
Ocean World Bangkok
Sea Life Ocean World is an underwater world that is located two floors under the Siam Paragon Mall. It is a massive space that houses thousands of aquatic animals, making it a marine wonderland.
It is an underwater aquarium and exhibits more than 30,000 different species of marine animals. You can look into the open ocean and interact with the exotic ferocious underwater beasts. You can also swim in a section of this spectacular place. There are several sections including the ‘Weird and Wonderful’, ‘Living ocean’, ‘Deep Reef’, ‘Rocky Shore’, ‘Open Ocean’ and ‘Sea Jellies’.
It is among the most interesting Honeymoon places in Bangkok to spend time with your partner.
Location: basement floor, Siam Paragon Mall, Bangkok
Timing: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Cost: 700 THB per person
Pororo Water Park
This massive aqua park spread across 10,000 sq. meters of land is a wonderful place to find adventure and have fun with your partner. Exploring the beauty of this place is one of the most romantic things to do in Thailand.
It is the world’s first rooftop waterpark and has a variety of fun rides such as the super:fast Speedway, the twirling Eddy, the award:winning Funnel and the Magic Splash.
Each of these has been engineered to give you an adrenaline rush and ultimate fun so that you can forget all your worries. Enjoy a gala time riding in the adrenaline rushing rides over here with your partner.
Location: 6th floor, Central Plaza Bangna, Bangkok
Timing: 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM (Mon: Fri) and 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Sat, Sun, Public Holidays)
Cost: Adult: 800 THB/person
Line Village in Bangkok is a place located in seclusion where you can spend some intimate moments with your partner. It spreads across 3 massive floors of Siam Square One Mall.
Entering this place is like stepping in a virtual reality where you can enjoy multiple things such as camping in the jungle, skating in the ice caves and enjoying a virtual roller coaster experience. You can take several pictures in various poses throughout this extraordinary journey. Line Village is touted as one of the most fun:filled Honeymoon places in Bangkok.
The journey begins with the Mystique Library from where you traverse into the Intro Theatre through locked doors and then into Brown’s room. The whole village has been designed with the help of Artificial Reality Techniques.
Location: 338 Rama I Rd, Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Timing: 10 AM to 10 PM
Cost: Starting from INR 1900
Vana nava Water Park
This jungle:themed water park is one of the most romantic places in Bangkok. You can take multiple rides over here such as the Abyss, Master Blaster and Super:bowl.
The rides that you take over here offer you an unmatched level of joy that you won’t get anywhere else. Safety is also taken very seriously over here and henceforth marshals have been appointed to supervise all the rides. It’s a luxurious waterpark that is well:maintained and is packed with fountains and artificial waterfalls.
Don’t forget to ride on the largest waterside of Thailand: The Abyss over here!
Location: 129/99 Soi Moo Baan Nong Kae, Tambon Nong Kae, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan
Timing: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Cost: Starting from INR 2000
Elephant Show and Crocodile Farm
This is an unforgettable experience that would shake you to the core. This place exhibits sights that are dangerous and thrilling, such as a wrestling match between a man and a crocodile.
There are also elephant shows with dramatic background narrations and thrilling sounds to titillate the effect. The crocodile display is considered as the best in the world with over 10,000 crocodiles that scare you.
The Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo brings these deadly mammals at dangerously close proximity to you but guarantees absolute safety and hygiene at the same time.
Location: 17 Moo 6, Petchkasem Road, Km. 30, Sam Phran District, Nakhon Pathom Province 73110.
Timing: 8:30 AM: 5:30 PM
Show timings: crocodile wrestling: 12:45 PM and 2:20 PM
Cost: Starting from INR 3,300.
The Giant Swing
Known as one of the most romantic places in Bangkok, The Giant Swing is a massive red swing located outside the grand entrance of the Wat Suthat Thepwararam. It is situated in the Old City and is part of the archaic structure of this old temple.
It is a humongous structure standing 69 ft. tall and is a prominent symbol of the Brahman religion. It is known for its aesthetic and spiritual value that it adds to the lives of the Thai people.
The temple structure and the swing together echo of a past legacy that watches over people who come to worship the deities and spirits that reside here.
Location: Dinso Rd, Khwaeng Sao Chingcha, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Timing: 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Cost: Starting from INR 400
The park is open at all times. Word of caution - do not litter, as the law does not take kindly to the same!
Location: Rama IV Rd, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Timing: The visiting hours are between 4:30 am to 9 pm
Cost: Entry fees is free
Located at the end of the well known BTS station, and next to the user-busy commercial district of Bangkok, this monument rises above the buildings in the Bangkok skyline. It was built as an ode to the victory of the Thai people in the Thai - Franco War in 1941.
This is also the area where you can enjoy unparalleled shopping, nightlife, and bustling activity.
Location: Phahonyothin Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Timing: The visiting hours are between 6:30 PM to 10 PM
Cost: Free of cost
Dinosaur Planet Theme Park
This is a theme park designed in the fashion of pre:historic times when dinosaurs thrived on the planet. It is a must visit place in your Bangkok honeymoon packages as it offers unmatched thrill, adventure and historical relevance of the place.
Gigantic beasts such as the ferocious T:Rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops and Velociraptors are present in live sizes over here. This is an informative, thrilling and fun experience that explains the process of extinction in a simple and comprehensive manner.
You can play several fun:filled games such as the Raptor X:Treme where Velociraptors chase you or dinosaur chases the little kids. The park is divided into several zones including the 4D Deep World, Dino Farm, 7D Amazing Park, Stars of Dino, Dino Eye and Dinosaur District and more.
Location: Sukhumvit Road between Soi 22 and Soi 24 at 544/1 Sukhumvit road
Timing: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Mon to Fri)
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (Sat and Sun)
Cost: Starting from INR 1000
Things to Do on Bangkok Honeymoon Tour
Activity Duration: 2 hours (approx)
Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Departure Time: 7:00 PM
Departure Point: 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
About Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise:
Embark on a wonderful evening where you dine and sail on the mesmerizing Chao Phraya river - witnessing Thailand's culture and its traditions. Catch glimpses of Bangkok's popular landmarks, such as the Grand Palace, Temple of Dawn, Asiatique The Riverfront on this grand cruise ride.
Choose Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise and look at the amazing view of the Chao Phraya River, the major river in Thailand which flows through Bangkok and then into the Gulf of Thailand.
Savor on an international buffet - a fusion of different cuisines from all over the world and witness the glory of this beautiful city. During this evening cruise, get a scenic view of the city's top waterfront sights. Enjoy this cruise ride and listen to the professional singers while enjoying your delicious dinner.
Activity Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Siam Niramit Show Bangkok Timings: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Buffet Dinner: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Pre-Show Entertainment: 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Showtime: 8:00 PM
Pick up and Drop off Location: Siam Niramit offers a free shuttle bus service from Thailand Cultural Centre MRT Station Exit 1. The shuttle bus departs every 15 mins starting from 5:15 PM. The drop-off service is available after the show.
About Siam Niramit Show Bangkok:
Siam Niramit Bangkok is home to more than 150 performers with over 500 costumes set on stage perfectly portraying the rich history of Thailand. The modern theatre holds a capacity of 2,000 people, a modern lighting system, and much more.
Witness an amazing and breathtaking performance at Siam Niramit Show Bangkok and get an in-depth look into the traditional Thai culture, its customs, and practices. The shows are beautifully wrapped with mesmerizing performances, that will keep you at the edge of your seat. It is undoubtedly worth a visit on a trip to Bangkok for the exquisite vibe it has got to offer.
Activity Duration: 1-2 Hours (Approx.)
Bangkok Sky Dining Buffet Timing: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Reporting Point for Bangkok Sky Dining Buffet: Baiyoke Sky Hotel
About Bangkok Sky Dining Buffet:
The Sky Dining Buffet in Bangkok offers you an incredible opportunity to feast on an array of scrumptious dishes at the Baiyoke Sky Hotel's 76th and 78th-floor buffet prepared by renowned chefs. Relish your taste buds with an extensive buffet of seafood, Thai dishes, sushi, salads, pizza, pasta, cheese, and desserts.
Apart from the luscious delicacies, witness a magnificent panoramic view of the city of Bangkok from the revolving roof deck and the observation deck on the 84th and 77th floor of southeast Asia's tallest hotel. It is undoubtedly worth a visit while being in Bangkok for the vibe it carries within.
Go for a Spa Session in Bangkok
With a milk bath, golden powdered massage, and holistic experiences, the treatments can be highly unique. Make a reservation ahead of time and enjoy some quality time together. After all, when the land of Thailand calls, a Thai massage is an unavoidable element of the conversation, get ready for some therapeutic romanticism!
Location: 26 Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Explore Bangkok on Biking Tour With your Partner
Glide through the backstreets of Bangkok Noi, the city's hidden ancient core, and prepare to be blown away by the city's most spectacular temples and landmarks on your Bangkok tour packages for couples. Don't forget to take an ample amount of sunscreen, a hat, and plenty of water with you.
Location: 2, 69, 3/4 Charoen Krung 44 Alley, Talad Luang, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Rooftop Dinner at Vertigo
The experience is one you won't soon forget, thanks to delectable food and attentive service. Watching the sunset from Vertigo at Banyan Tree Bangkok is a must-do, and dining at the sky-high restaurant just adds to the experience. So, while taking in the breathtaking views of Bangkok, cuddle up together on soft loungers and just enjoy!
Location: 21/100 S Sathorn Rd, Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Overnight River Cruise to Ayutthaya
It also passes beside the magnificent Emerald Buddha Temple. With boats and vibrant riverside neighbourhoods, the river is always bustling. During this Bangkok tour packages for couples, you'll see how people live beside the river and learn about the Mon people's culture on Koh Kret Island, a dominating tribe in central Thailand. Relax on the sundeck while drinking Champagne or indulging in exquisite afternoon teas while watching the world go by.
Go For A Bangkok Floating Market Tour
Soak up the atmosphere of a crowded fresh market, where vendors scramble to fold their shades and pack their wares to make room. And, as you board a private paddle boat for a lovely voyage through the maze of canals, put your negotiating skills to the test at one of Thailand's famous floating markets!
Location: 15 Bang Ramat Rd, Bang Ramat, Taling Chan, Bangkok 10170, Thailand
Go For Dinner At Riverside Terrace Anantara Bangkok
As you feast beside the River of Kings and live cooking stations featuring classic Thai foods and seafood, as well as around-the-world cuisine, see the spectacular ‘Adventures of Hanuman'. Feel the freshness of Riverside Terrace's seafood as it arrives from Thailand's lush waters. Enjoy salad bar freshness from the hydroponic farm, as well as handcrafted Thai sweets and other delectable delicacies during Bangkok tour packages for couples.
Location: Samre, Thon Buri, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
Activity Duration: 9 hours (approx)
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Pick up & Drop off Location: Your hotel's location in Bangkok
About Ayutthaya Day Trip From Bangkok:
Go for this private tour from Bangkok to Ayutthaya Historical Park which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and explore the ruined temples and go back in time. With a personal guide, visit the Siamese royal palace and learn about ancient Siam history.
On this Ayutthaya tour, visit the temples, Buddhist monastery, towers, and architecture and get to know about ancient life. Go back to the early era of Ayutthaya and visit the stunning Buddhist temples. Learn about how royal people used to live in the early era by going for this half-day Ayutthaya tour.
Get stunned by an extensive number of Buddha statues and learn about the culture of Ayutthaya. Light some incense near one of Thailand's largest bronze Buddhas. Live an ancient life for a day and after a morning of exploring, let yourself take the pleasure of enjoying a lunch of Thai cuisine.
Activity Duration: 2 hours (approx)
Starting Time: 5:00 PM
Buffet Timings: 5:00 PM/7:00 PM/9:00 PM
About Buffet Dinner At Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok:
Have a sky-high dining experience at Bangkok Balcony Buffet on the 81st Floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Enjoy witnessing the beautiful city of Bangkok from the 81st floor of Baiyoke hotel and let it mesmerize you completely. Explore the modern side of Bangkok and look at the beautiful skyline of the city from one of Bangkok's tallest buildings.
Choose from a wide range of cuisines including Thai, Japanese, seafood, and International cuisine, and enjoy the delicious meal. See the best of Bangkok from the Observation deck of Baiyoke Sky Hotel and the 360-degree Revolving View Point on the 84th floor. Experience the magnificent view of the beautiful city of Bangkok.
Activity Duration: 3 Hours (Approx.)
Mahanakhon Skywalk Timing: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Last Admission: 10:30 PM
About Mahanakhon Skywalk:
Witness a breathtaking panoramic view of the city of Bangkok as you step into the glass-floored King Power Mahanakhon Tower’s Skywalk. Experience the feel to be on top of the world as you stand on the roof of one of the tallest buildings in the city while catching sight of the busy streets of Bangkok with Mahanakhon Skywalk Tickets.
The sight of a mesmerizingly serene sunset painting the sky with hues of orange will definitely leave you awe-struck. Evenings are extraordinarily beautiful from the skywalk as the city gets lit up with the brightest lights. It is definitely worth a visit on a trip to Bangkok.
This tour gives you the opportunity to witness the 3 most distinguished and beautiful temples in Bangkok, i.e. Wat Trimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons; Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok and Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple.
- Meet your English-speaking guide in your hotel's lobby.
- Depart from your hotel to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago.
- Visit Wat Trimit, known for its famous Golden Buddha. The beautiful image of solid gold is 3 meters high and weighs 5 and a half tons.
- Continue the tour by passing through beautiful city scenery of the colorful flower market and Chinatown. The bustling business area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold jewelry shops. The atmosphere is totally changed at night - hordes of food stalls line the streets.
- Visit Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha, founded in the 16th century, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Wat Pho was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches like literature, astrology, medicine, and massage. It's well known for its huge Reclining Buddha, 46 m. long and 15 m. high.
- Visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. Graceful and tranquil, it is famous for its main chapel built in white Carara Italian marble to house a replica of Thailand's most beautiful Buddha image, Phra Phutthachinarat.
- City-sightseeing tour along Ratchadumnoen Rd. (The Royal's Way). En route, you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Anantasamakhom Palace, Parliament House, Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace King's Residence.
- Arrive at your hotel.
Timings: Morning tour from 07:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Afternoon tour from 11:45 a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Aggressive, raw and real !!
Muay Thai Live: The Legend Lives is a spectacular live show featuring hyper-real Muay Thai fights, breathtaking stunts with the riches of Thai history as its gorgeous backdrop. MUAY THAI LIVE: THE LEGEND LIVES tells the untold story of the origins and heroes of Muay Thai, spanning 300 years, from the past to present day. Witness an amazing live match between world-renowned local and international fighters. All fights are guaranteed to be real, authentic, and exciting.
There are three different packages:
Asiatique Sky + Premium Muay Thai live sit: Sit in this wheel and witness the amazing view of Bangkok from the top.
Yodsiam Boat + Premium Muay Thai live sit: The air-conditioned boat cruise includes an hour-long sightseeing tour along the Chaophraya River it also includes snacks, fruit, free flow drinks(beer/ juice / soft drinks).
Dinner at Brick Bistro + Premium Muay Thai live sit: Delicious authentic Thai food will be served to you before the match.
The show will be of 90 minutes and all the tickets offered are premium tickets which provide a better view of the ring than the standard ticket.
Timings: 20:00 PM. - 21:30 PM. (Gate opens at 19:30 PM)(Closed on Monday).
How to reach:
You can take the Sky train and then a boat or you can also take a tuk-tuk or a cab.
Address: 2194 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Khet Bang Kho Laem, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand
Note: Children between 4 - 12 years old and height less than 3.9ft are considered to be charged as children price
Shopping on Bangkok Honeymoon Tour
This weekend market is a well-known one where people from all over the city as well as nearby towns flock. It is more of a landmark for tourists who are visiting Bangkok and this is the best place where you get some great bargain buys. The 35-acre area of Chatuchak accommodates 8,000 stalls.
There are numbered alleyways that go from Soi 1 onwards, for easy navigation. You can plan a day trip here for a fun flea market vibe and pick up garments, handicrafts, books, antiques and more!
Location: Kamphaeng Phet 2 Rd, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Timing: 7 AM to 6 PM
Cost: Depends on your shopping
MBK in Siam
The MBK mall like structure is a huge shopping area that combines 7 floors of stores and shops selling everything from fashion products to souvenirs and gadgets. This dazzling space brings in all kinds of global brands and is a must-see commercial hub in Bangkok. You can also find hair salons and restaurants here.
Location: 444 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Timing: 10 AM to 10 PM
Cost: Depends on your shopping
With over 200 stores, the Siam Paragon shopping complex is located right across the Siam Bus Depot. Therefore, getting here is simply a matter of hopping onto a bus from any part of town, or you can even ride in on a taxi. In the same vicinity, you will also find the sprawling mall called the Central City Mall.
The Siam Paragon Mall has a number of high-end luxury brands starting from Jimmy Choo to Chanel, Burberry, Versace and much more. While the first floor has all fashion items, you can find lifestyle goods on the second and third floors, with an entire section dedicated to luxury cars!
Location: 991 1 Rama I Rd, Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Timing: 10 AM to 10 PM
Cost: Depends on your shopping
Shopping in Bangkok’s Chinatown is a lot more about taking in the vibrant sights and sounds around you. It is best if you take on this area in a walking tour of Bangkok honeymoon to get a true taste of the exotic Oriental.
The rustic quarters and the various ware will bring in a whole new flavor for your home, whether it is food or decor. You can buy many fashion items, household goods and even herbs here at Chinatown.
Location: 436 Yaowarat Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Timing: 7 AM to 10 PM
Cost: Depends on your shopping
EmQuartier, Phnom Phong
You can enjoy the brilliantly futuristic style in which this mall has been created even as you enjoy the water atrium with a waterfall nearby. You can easily walk across the road from the Phrom Phong BST station to reach this mall.
Location: 698 693,695 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Timing: 10 AM to 10 PM
Cost: Depends on your shopping
Central World, Siam
This is one of the largest lifestyle destinations where one can find avenues for shopping, entertainment, food and so much more. You can head here for a globally renowned environment which borrows influences from the posh and the urban quarters of global cities and fashion capitals.
Location: 999/9 Rama I Rd, Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Timing: 10 AM to 10 PM
Cost: Depends on your shopping
Platinum Fashion Mall, Pratunam
This mall consists of four floors of wholesale fashion bargains along with a four-star hotel on the topmost floor. You can take a bus from Chidlom to get here.
Location: 222 Phetchaburi Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phetchaburi, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Timing: 8 AM to 10 PM
Cost: Depends on your shopping
Asiatique, The Riverfront
This huge open-air mall is one that also has a beautiful sky wheel which can be seen in the skyline from various quarters of the city. Asiatique, The Riverfront is known for the night shopping bazaars as well as 1,500 boutiques that stock the latest trends from the fashion world. You can easily get to the mall by boat.
This is also a good way to go back from here as the taxi services stop after 11 PM, but the boats are still around to ferry you back to your hotel.
Location: 2194 Charoen Krung Rd, Khwaeng Wat Phraya Krai, Khet Bang Kho Laem, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand
Timing: 4 PM - 12 AM
Cost: Depends on your shopping
Historical Places to Visit on Bangkok Honeymoon Tour
Grand Palace is one of the best place to visit in Bangkok, this is a labyrinth of many buildings and it enjoys prime real estate right in the center of Bangkok. The Kings of Siam have enjoyed this structure as their official residence, and now, the palace is used as an administrative center. It also acts as the perfect venue for most of the official events that are carried out in the city.
The dazzling workmanship and the exotic quality of this structure will leave you utterly spellbound even as you learn about the various kings who commissioned and created the various blocks of this structure.
Location: Hotel Jai Palace Near sanganer, flyover, Tonk Rd, opp. choudhary petrol pump, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019
Timing: The visiting hours are between 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
Cost: Entry fees is INR 1130/THB 500
This beautiful temple of dawn is also known as Wat Arun. If you are in Bangkok and wondering what to see in Bangkok, then this is a must-see landmark. It is situated on the west bank of the well known Chao Phraya River. You can take a ferry and reach the spot from the Saphan Taksin Boat Pier.
The architecture of the temple is beyond stunning and should ideally be enjoyed at sunset when it shimmers with its artistic beauty.
Location: 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
Timing: The visiting hours are between 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
Cost: Entry fees is INR 230/THB 100
Among the best-known tourist attractions in Bangkok, you will also find the Way Pho Buddhist Temple Complex which is situated on the South side of the Grand Palace, Phra Nakhon district. With gilded interiors and intricate art, this is a must see place in Bangkok.
This is one of the few temples which carries the figure of the reclining Buddha. The statue is a 46-meter wonder and the temple itself has 95 pagodas!
Location: 2 Sanam Chai Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Timing: The visiting hours are between 8 AM and 5 PM
Cost: Entry fees is INR 230/THB 100.
It is a late 18th:century structure that is considered as one of the most significant temples in Thailand. Wat Suthat is a part of the prestigious circle of 6 Royal temples in Thailand. Considered as one of the most romantic places in Bangkok, this structure draws the attention of the visitors because of its ultimate craftsmanship.
It is an epitome of the spiritual refinement, the architectural genius and ultimate bliss.
The murals on the walls echo of the artistic integrity and expertise of the great artists of Thailand.
Location: 146 Bamrung Mueang Rd, Khwaeng Wat Ratchabophit, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Timing: 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Cost: 20 THB
It consists of the world’s largest gold:seated Buddha statue, which is about 5 meters in height and weighs half a ton. This golden statue was covered by artisans in plastic to hide it from the invaders.
Bangkok Honeymoon Packages must include a visit to this glorious piece of history that reverberates of the cultural significance of the Buddha in Thailand. The statue of Buddha was discovered accidentally while the temple was being moved to another place, but now it has become a legacy of Thailand.
Location: 661 Charoen Krung Rd, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Timing: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Cost: 10 THB for the museum. The visit to the temple is free.
National Museum and Wang Na Palace, Bangkok
The National Museum in Bangkok is set on the ancient grounds of the Wang Na Palace. This palace was reportedly established in the 18th Century. The National Museum now holds wonderful relics, texts and one of the largest collections of Thai art. So, get prepared to enjoy a day spent in the company of history, culture, and art.
Location: Na Phra That Alley, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Timing: The visiting hours are between 9 AM and 4 PM (Wednesday to Sunday)
Cost: Entry fee is INR 450/THB 200 per person.
Wat Phra Kaew
Known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, this is often considered as the most prestigious temple of Buddha in Thailand. It is located within the estates of the Grand Palace in Bangkok and houses a beautifully crafted statue of Buddha that was sculpted out of a single piece of jade.
This is a 15th:century statue that looks extremely realistic. Devotees and tourists from across the globe visit this place where the divine forces are condensed in this spectacular sculpture of the Buddha.
The temple space is open to the masses, but the Buddha icon is accessed only by the King.
Location: Na Phra Lan Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Timing: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Cost: 500 THB
Built during the historic tenure of King Rama I, this temple is a must-see attraction that should be there in the itinerary of your Bangkok honeymoon packages. It is open throughout the day. The Golden Mount in this complex is a must see, and one must take a guided tour to find out about the true history of this beautiful temple.
It is set on a man-made hill with a great vantage point. It also carries many historic relics of Buddha.
Location: 344 Thanon Chakkraphatdi Phong, Khwaeng Ban Bat, Khet Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Timing: The visiting hours are between 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Cost: Admission only costs INR 450/THB 200 per adult.
Restaurants to Go on Bangkok Honeymoon Tour
Sala Rim Naam
This restaurant is located in the famous and very posh Mandarin Oriental hotel. The ambience creates a golden glow while the ornate richness of the decor makes you sit back and take in all the decadent delights.
You can try traditional Thai cuisine along with an exotic show where Thai performers will leave you with some memorable sights. You should ideally call in the morning to make your reservations in order to secure a table in the restaurant for dinner or lunch.
Also, during weekends, you can expect a long queue of hungry diners who can vouch for the food offered here! This posh restaurant calls for some designer style dressing - so remember to pack your Sunday best for this outing!
Location: 48 Oriental Avenue Bang Rak Bangkok, 10, 10500, Thailand
Timing: The buffet lunch is from 12 noon to 2.30 in the afternoon, while dinner is from 7 PM to 10.30 PM.
The Gardens of Dinsor Palace
The Gardens of Dinsor Palace is indeed a treat for all the senses. Apart from the amazing food, you can also revel in the outdoor-inspired and paradise-like decor of the space. The romance is apparent in the elements that have been used in this restaurant, which also boasts of a small pond with swans and a bridge over which you can take a walk with your loved one or even pose for that mandatory honeymoon selfie!
Styled like a gourmet cafe in the woods, the paved stones and clearings bring you to your table under the watchful eye of the abounding and well-groomed greenery. Pretty lamps make this the perfect spot for a romantic dinner, while garden umbrellas give you shade during the day.
The aesthetics and aura of this space may actually make you forget that you are in the middle of a throbbing, bustling city - such is its tranquil beauty.
You can zone out with your loved one and enjoy a wonderful meal of well-prepared seafood and other Thai delights. You can also follow some white rabbits and peacocks around the space to work up an appetite!
Location: Khwaeng Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Timing: 10 AM - 11 PM
Set in the old part of the city, this hotel and its restaurant will take you back into history for a magical aura. This is the perfect spot for the couples who are enjoying their honeymoon because it literally transports you to whole other time.
On one side, you will enjoy the stunning view of the Chao Praya River, which literally forms the backbone of the city of Bangkok, even as it keeps the old part of the city on one side.
It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bangkok, and if you are on your honeymoon, you should definitely make reservations and have a sumptuous and delicious meal here.
After the Revolution of 1932, this structure became home to HRH Prince Chula Chakrabongse, who was a well-known historian and literary figure of the time. This is a perfect place that must be there in the itinerary of your Bangkok honeymoon packages.
Later, his daughter Narisa converted the property into a well equipped and beautiful boutique hotel which retains its rich cultural and historical heritage. It has also been featured on some of the top travel platforms like Fodor’s.
Location: 396/1 Tatien, Maharaj Road, Phraborommaharajawang, Phanakorn, Bangkok, BM, Thailand
Timing: Open 24 hours
It would be a good idea to book a table for dinner because that will be the best time to enjoy a panoramic view of the beautiful skyline of Bangkok city.You can sit down here by the river and talk about the vacation and the day with your loved one even as you enjoy Thai and Mediterranean style dishes alike.
This restaurant is known for having a wide culinary range, which ensures that there is something for all kinds of tastes and palates. It is also a double level restaurant with seating on the top floor which accords you an even better view of the area around. Do not forget to try the tempura style dishes and the Tom Yum soup for sure!
Location: 39 Maha Rat Rd, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Timing: Open 24 Hours
Much like its chic and trendy name, this restaurant has a trendy and urbane feel. You can walk in and instantly feel at home thanks to the global decor which matches the contemporary with the exotic to bring you the world on a platter of culinary delights.
It is located in the Centara Grand Hotel and the restaurant rises up and finds its home in a cocoon of sorts, giving you a dizzying view of the city below. Held in a beatific red glow, this super trendy space has a modern charm and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating.
You can book a table over a phone or even online. You can start by heading to the bar to try their exhaustive wine list before you try out some delights from their menu.
The menu has some cold appetizers which you can start with, and a seafood bar which is one of the best known in the city, as per numerous reviews.
It carries some amazing European fare along with traditional delights. There is also some global fusion food which can appeal to a number of taste buds.
Location: Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Timing: Dinner starts here at 4 PM and it is open until 1 AM in the morning