1. LUX Grand Gaube Resort & Villas: Reminiscence of a retro-chic tropical resort, LUX Grand Gaube Resort & Villas is nestled beautifully on a peninsula bordering two bays. The visitors will get to experience the true tropical luxury vacation here. Each room, suite, and villa is made to feel at home, with an outdoor bathtub that overlooks the ocean. Celebrate every single day of your vacation here with tailor-made spa sessions, impromptu film screenings, delicious food, ice cream parlors, and even junk art galleries.
- Amenities: outdoor bathtub, tailor-made spa sessions, film screening sessions, delicious food, ice cream parlors, junk art gallery visits
- Location: MU, Coastal Road, Grand Gaube 30617, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.30,622/- per night
2. Jalsa Beach Hotel: Overlooking a serene turquoise lagoon with the wonderful mountain scenery in the backdrop, Jalsa Beach hotel is a perfect choice for travelers who want to enjoy a peaceful holiday. There are over 66 huge spacious rooms varying from Standard to Deluxe to Executive including 2 junior suites. The nights are more beautiful in the hotel because you are blessed with a sky full of stars.
- Amenities: designated parking for the area, 24-hour surveillance, laundry service, internet access round the clock, business center that includes printing and faxing facilities
- Location: Coastal Road, Poste Lafayette 41519, Mauritius
- Price: Rs. 6,992/- per night
3. Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa: Situated on the private beach of the famous entertainment district, Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa enjoy the perfect blend of natural beauty and recreation. There are so many outdoor adventure activities that you can do here starting from water skiing, parasailing, hiking, mountain biking, and more in the surrounding water and escapades. You can even enjoy family-friendly activities like the.
- Amenities: kids club, dolphin watching, glass-bottom boat trips, poolside bars and island dining places
- Location: Wolmar, Coastal Road MU, Flic en Flac 90503, Mauritius
- Price: Rs. 28, 172/- per night
4. Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa: Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa is a tropical garden resort that offers a wellness center and a spa along with the 18 hole golf course and outdoor pools. Easily one of the best places to stay in Mauritius, this resort has sophisticated and luxurious rooms and suites with gorgeous views of the Indian ocean and is equipped with all the required amenities. From flat-screen satellite TV to fridge stocked up to tea and coffee makers, you will find everything you need inside the rooms. There are about five restaurants and three bars inside the resort providing you with tons of culinary options.
- Amenities: Multiple restaurants, bars stocked with drinks, parking area, laundry services, extra rollaway mattress
- Location: Coastal Road, Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.27,973/- per night
5. La Pirogue Mauritius: Another perfect answer to your question of where to stay in Mauritius, the La Pirogue is a part of the International Sun resorts hotel chain. It resembles the traditional fishing village amidst a peaceful coconut grove with lush greenery around. The rooms are spacious with colored interiors that follow a boho-chic theme. If you are someone who is looking to get the local essence of Mauritius combined with luxury, this is the ideal place for you to be at.
- Amenities: Flat-screen television with satellite channels, Air-conditioned rooms, Packaged drinking water, Attached bathroom with modern amenities and basic toiletries, 24 hours room service
- Location: Wolmar, Flic en Flac, Mauritius
- Price: Rs. 26,625 /- per night
6. Bubble Lodge: Just as the name says, bubble lodge includes awesome transparent structures in the shape of bubbles as their hotel rooms. The hotel is known to be fully renewable with no hazardous impact on the environment. Giving you a unique experience of lodging, the bubble lodge is set up on a historic tea plantation surrounded by the pristine lake and lush greenery. These bubble style rooms include natural fabrics and earthy tones, giving you an experience of sleeping under the stars. They are equipped with an open sky shower, sofa bed, and also a private bathroom.
- Amenities: open sky shower, sofa bed, lake view sit out areas, bonfire, and barbeque facilities
- Location: Société Usinière de, Bois Chéri, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.30,508 /- per night
7. O'Briches by Horizon Holidays: Located in the famous village of Trou aux Biches, O’Briches by Horizon Holidays consists of luxurious beachfront apartments that include the perfect blend of modern interiors and exteriors. It is truly a heavenly place with a picturesque view of the blue lagoon from the infinity pool itself. The beachfront property provides a tranquil experience for the guests to unwind and relax amidst the swaying palms, hidden bays, and white sand beaches. Guests also get direct access to the private beach including a complimentary shuttle service.
- Amenities: Electrical Fire Place for Room Heating, Electric Kettle for tea & coffee, Hair Dryer, Bath Slippers, Laundry on Request, Extra Rollaway Mattress on Request (Chargeable Basis), Luggage Porter Service
- Location: Mont Choisy Coast Road, Pointe aux Biches, Trou-aux-Biches, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.15,669/- per night
8. The Oberoi Beach Resort: Located on the Northwest coast, The Oberoi Beach resort is right next to the Turtle Bay Marina Park. The entire space is done embracing the Feng-Shui style cascades that open up into a stunning pond with water lilies and koi. The huge property also includes 20 acres of stone head sculptures especially from Indonesia, housing over 200 plant species. The property also includes a “Touching Senses” program that includes complimentary activities like sculpture classes, jogging, wine tasting, nature walks, stargazing, spa, and more. There are sea-facing villas and pavilions, each named after plants in the garden.
- Amenities: sculpture classes, jogging, wine tasting, nature walks, stargazing, spa, and more.
- Location: Turtle Bay, Pointe aux Piments, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.86,642/- per night
9. Paradise Beach by Horizon Holidays: Amongst the best stays in Mauritius, Paradise Beach by Horizon Holidays is one of the reasonable options for travelers who are looking to stay in a good yet affordable hotel. The hotel is close to the major tourist attractions in the city and boasts comfortable, spacious, and luxurious rooms with a beautiful swimming pool too. The in-house restaurant provides options of global cuisines and the spa lets you unwind after a long tiring vacation. The categories of the room vary from Penthouse apartment to premium apartment to penthouse with sea view and more.
- Amenities: Spa, multiple restaurants, open bar, pool, bonfire and barbeque, 24 hours power backup
-Location: Coastal Road Pointe d'Esny, Mahebourg, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.24,399 /- per night
10. Mythic Suites & Villas: Tucked away peacefully on the Northeast coast of Mauritius, Mythic Suites and Villas combines liveliness, modernity, and tranquility beautifully. It is located about 550 m from the secluded yet beautiful beach of Grand Gaube. The luxurious and intimate villas have their swimming pools, the required amenities, and prompt room service. You can stroll around the property and also enjoy various water sport activities. The types of accommodation vary from Penthouse Suites and Junior Suites with living room, dining room, swimming pool, and more.
- Amenities: Penthouse Suites and Junior Suites with living room, dining room, swimming pool, water sports, parking area, special play area for kids
- Location: Disa Ln, Grand Gaube, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.9,703/- per night
11. Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa: Integrate inside the coastal village of Azuri, this unique beach resort is built around a sugarcane factor. Undoubtedly one of the best places to stay in Mauritius, Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa houses over 100 odd rooms with beachfront views, a plunge pool, and direct access to the private beach, making it a perfect getaway for couples. The resort also includes a famous restaurant Le Comptoir renowned for its breakfast. you can explore the largest outdoor market located close to the resort and enjoy a safari in the mangroves.
- Amenities: 100 odd rooms with beachfront views, a plunge pool, direct access to the private beach, diners, bars and restaurants
- Location: Poste Lafayette Public Beach, Coastal Road MU, Post Lafayette 41519, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.18,012 /- per night
12. Tamassa Resort: Surrounded by beautiful hillsides and tropical lagoons, the resort features a luxury spa, wet saunas, and three swimming pools on the premises. The recreational facilities at the resort are unmistakable and the rooms are tucked with beautiful interiors with spacious bathrooms and other amenities. It also offers glass-bottomed boat tours, deep-sea fishing trips, and mountain bike rides along the coastline. The resort is located about half an hour from the airport and also has the facility of car parking.
- Amenities: Activity options like s glass-bottomed boat tours, deep-sea fishing trips, and mountain bike rides, special kids play area, multi cuisine restaurants, swimming pools
- Location: Coastal Road, Bel Ombre, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.29,009 /- per night
13. One&Only Le Saint Geran: One&Only takes relaxing to another level with its wide range of personalized experiences. Stay in their luxurious rooms with views overlooking a lagoon. Pick from the curated art trail in Port Louis or ride the extravagant speedboat Legend 33 experiences. Be a part of the guided cooking session at the resort by Chef Marc de Passorio and also explore the Flacq market nearby for seeing the local life.
- Amenities: speed boat rides, special cooking sessions, car rental service, swimming pool
- Location: Pointe de Flacq, Poste de Flacq 41518, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.69,508 /- per night
14. Zilwa Attitude Hotel: Located on the North Coast of Mauritius, Zilwa Attitude offers picturesque views of 5 islands. Boasting ample and spacious rooms, the resort features a wellness center, spa, and various outdoor swimming pools. There are about 5 themed restaurants and 3 bars that serve a wide range of cuisines from all over the world, relishing the local and international flavors. The guests can also indulge in various water sports activities including kayaking, fishing, windsurfing, and more. Select from the options of beauty treatments and massages with an additional fee in the resort to relax and rejuvenate.
- Amenities: 5 themed restaurants and 3 bars, parking area, private butler service, babysitting service, watersports, and indoor/outdoor games
- Location: Royal Road, Calodyne 742CU001, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.16,600/- per night
15. Long Beach Mauritius: With a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, a nightclub, and other recreational activities, Long Beach Island is a perfect place to stay in Mauritius. The resort features many services including concierge services, wireless internet services, complimentary shuttle services, childcare, and more. There are around 5 restaurants in the resort and all of them provide the facility of 24-hour room service. Enjoy the generous interiors, spacious rooms, and other activities in the premises along with experiencing the beautiful escapades of Mauritius.
- Amenities: multiple restaurants, indoor and outdoor activities, plunge pool, well-stocked bar, etc
- Location: Coastal Road, Mauritius
- Price: Rs.17,259 /- per night
Book Now: Mauritius Honeymoon Packages