Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
It was easy to book the tickets through Thrillophilia as the company instantly shared with us the conformation voucher via email, We visit the place it...
Good place for a day spend, the water-activity was extremely fun, the place has a good selection of food as well at an affordable price, Really this pl...
Location: Appu Ghar Water Park, Sector 29, Gurugram
Timings: 11.00 AM to 06.00 PM
One of the most visited amusement parks in a town filled with thrill waterslides. Near the Huda city metro station and spread across an area of 10 acres, the park offers rides like a rapid racer, lazy & crazy river, typhoon tunnel, float slides, and pirate station sure to knock you off your feet.
Relax on the lazy river, hit the surf at the wave pool, and slide down on the rides. Enjoy the many water slides available and spend a full day of thrilling rides for a great price. No one is too young or old at the park and has fun in the pools for family and friends of all ages.
Don't forget to order up some snacks and refreshments from the food court which will guarantee to tempt your taste buds. Spend the brightest days of summer having fun at and experience all the fun rides and attractions at your own pace with the full-day pass along with your family & friends.
Key Attractions :
Oh, My Gurgaon- A thrilling ride where riders will be dropped from a launch chamber into a 45-degree loop with water gushing at a speed of 60 km/hr, First Time in India from Canada.
Free Fall- For the adventure junkies this wild 90-ft slide is sure to give you an adrenaline rush, The fastest, steepest, and tallest water ride in India.
Wave Pool- Anyone looking for a less intense ride can relax in this pool with the artificial sea waves designed to make you forget about the everyday hustle-bustle of life.
Crazy River: - 200-meter long water coaster one of the major forthcoming attractions at Appughar, Gurugram.
Rapid Racer: A race that you would not want to loose from your friends. 04 Lane Racer Ride is a high-speed mat racer that sends riders through water lanes. It allows guests to challenge each other for a thrilling and exciting race.
Cruiser - Strong visual and spectator appeal of this ride keeps guests coming back again and again.
Torpedo - This ride provides greater entertainment value. It is a fun-filled place for people of all ages. This Body Ride sweeps the riders off their feet as they plunge into a splash of water.
Play Station aka Pirate Station - The ultimate water slide adventure! A 16 platform station sends you ripping down and splashing into the pool water. You will fall in love with this ride.
Lazy River - If you don't like being crazy then the lazy river is for you, dream ride of every person visiting Oysters.
Monsoon Mania - Rejoice to the splashes of water on your head at the rain dance area, feel alive while you are dancing on your feet on rocking music with your dear ones.
Dancing Drops - Interactive water fountain is an extremely popular attraction, these fountains comprise of dancing water jets for guests to enjoy and play with.
Water Keys - This fountain is more than just a piano, multiple spray jets provide a feeling like rich control for notes on the keyboard.
How to reach:
It is on a walking distance of 1.1km from the Nearest Metro Station, Huda city centre. Public and private transport can be used to reach the venue.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It was easy to book the tickets through Thrillophilia as the company instantly shared with us the conformation voucher via email, We visit the place it is huge, super clean, and well maintain as well the place has many different water-rides, in which we had a thrilling expereince there. The environment there was friendly along with friendly staff... A must-visit.
Rated : 5.0
Good place for a day spend, the water-activity was extremely fun, the place has a good selection of food as well at an affordable price, Really this place would not bore you... Cheapest booking tickets online and skip the queue.
Rated : 4.0
Wow!!! my kids enjoyed to the fullest worth the price tickets we paid for, suitable place for all fun lovers.
The Appu Ghar Gurgaon ticket price starts from 1299 INR per person on booking through Thrillophilia.
Appu Ghar is located at sector 29, Gurugram. The easiest way to reach the place from Delhi is through the metro rail. You can get off at Huda city centre which is the nearest metro station and is just 1.1 km away. Alternatively, you can also reach the place through public and private transport.
Appu Ghar tickets give you access to more than 10 thrilling rides which can be enjoyed with friends and family. The rides are as follows:
- Oh, My Gurgaon: A thrilling ride is available in India for the first time and is brought from Canada. While the water gushes out at 60 km per hour, the ride drops you from the launch chamber into a 45-degree loop.
- Free Fall: The free fall at Appu Ghar is India’s fastest, steepest and tallest water ride which is around 90 ft.
- Wave Pool: The wave pool at Appu Ghar is one of the subtle activities at the amusement park. The artificial waves from the pool are no less than any beach.
- Crazy River: It is a long water coaster that stretches up to 200 meters.
- Rapid Racer: A rapid race is mat race on 4 lanes. The guests ride through water lanes at high-speed to compete with their friends or family.
- Cruiser: The cruiser has a very strong visual and spectator appeal.
- Torpedo: This Torpedo is suitable for all age groups. The ride sweeps into the water with fun to be remembered.
- Play Station aka Pirate Station: The play station is a 16-platform station down that looks majestic and gives you the ultimate ride.
- Lazy River: It is one of the most loved rides of the Appu Ghar.
- Monsoon Mania: A rain dance area where you enjoy dancing on the rocking music while water splashes over your head.
- Dancing Drops: With interactive dancing water jets, the guests can enjoy the dancing drops water fountain.
- Water Keys: The water keys fountain has multiple spray jets which give a feeling of the keyboard
At Appu Ghar, you can enjoy the thrilling and adrenaline rushing activities. Apart from the activities, you can enjoy various food and beverages options among the 5 restaurants available on the site.
No, you need not book Appu Ghar tickets in advance. You can get the entry ticket from the ticket counter of the park. The ticket counter remains open till 5 PM. However, it is advised that you book the tickets online to avoid the long queue at the ticket counter. As the place is crowded and has hundreds of visitors on a daily basis, your precious time gets saved if you book the tickets in advance through Thrillophilia.
The timings of Appu Ghar amusement park Gurgaon are between 11 AM to 6 PM.
Yes, Appu Ghar amusement park rides are safe. The amusement park follows high safety standards to ensure the safety of the guests. Moreover, the rides at the park are tested appropriately before installation.
No, you cannot bring outside food at Appu Ghar water park Gurgaon. No food or beverages from outside are allowed within the premises. However, you can try out the amazing food options available at the five restaurants within the park.
Yes, Appu Ghar water park Gurgaon is open on all weekdays. Moreover, the park is also open on weekends. The timings of the park fall between 11 AM to 6 PM.
The things you need to carry at Appu Ghar amusement park Gurgaon are:
- Thrillophilia Voucher: To validate your online booking. You can carry the mobile voucher to remain eco-friendly and save paper.
- Valid Govt. ID Proof: To validate your identity before you check-in at Appu Ghar.
- Water bottle: To quench your thirst while enjoying your time at Appu Ghar. However, you need to note that water bottles will not be allowed when you are on the ride.
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen lotion: To protect yourself from sunburn and hot sun.
- Extra pair of clothes: After enjoying the water activities at Appu Ghar, you would require them to change for the dry rides or before you leave the park.
- Swimwear & Towel: To use them for the water rides at Appu Ghar
No, there is no free parking available at Appu Ghar Gurgaon. The charges for parking your vehicle is flat 100 INR. With 100 INR, the amusement park allows you to park your vehicle for as long as you want throughout the day.
Appu Ghar amusement park is located at Sector 29, Gurugram. The park is spread in an area of 10 acres with multiple thrilling rides. The place is just 1.1 km away from Huda City Centre metro station and is easily accessible through both public and private rides.
According to the child age policy for Appu Ghar Gurgaon tickets, any child whose height is above 3 feet is considered as an adult. Therefore, children above 3 feet height will be charged with the full ticket.
The best time to visit Appu Ghar Gurgaon is between the months of January to March and October to December.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.