Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Brought my wife and kids here for a weekend getaway, and it was a great experience. The place looked so stunning, and the condition of the tents was ac...
We had a splendid time at the camping tour organised by Thrillophilia and will definitely recommend it to everyone back home. The well executed activit...
About the Activity:
- Enjoy a memorable weekend as you embark on a camping experience at Mashobra near Shimla which is surrounded by stunning and beautiful hills.
- Take in the environs of the beautiful campsite, enjoy a delicious lunch and rest in the tents for a while before beginning the adventure.
- You can enjoy trekking at the nearby hills and explore activities such as Rappelling, Flying fox, Burma bridge, Commando Net, Valley crossing, Rope balancing, Rock Climbing, Tarzan swing, Badminton, Chess, Ludo, Playing Cards, Cricket, Volleyball, and Trekking.
- The night ends with a cheerful campfire and a stay under the stars. You will be staying in one of the 21 Swiss Tents, all of which come with attached washrooms.
- The next day after a nature walk, you can check out of the camp and enjoy a day in Shimla.
Check-in: 12 Noon
Check-out: 12 Noon
Capacity: Min 2 | Max 42
12:00- Check in to the allotted tents after arriving.
2:00- Lunch will be served, post which, you are advised to rest for a while.
4:00- Take part in outdoor activities arranged for you at the camp.
6:30- Bonfire with snacks and music
9:00- Enjoy dinner and then retire for the night in the woods of Shimla.
Wake up in the morning to an amazing sunrise, and leave for a guided trekking experience in the woods nearby.
Return to the campsite and have breakfast
12:00- Checkout and move on to your return journey, bringing the experience to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Brought my wife and kids here for a weekend getaway, and it was a great experience. The place looked so stunning, and the condition of the tents was actually really clean and just as they had promised us it would be, and we were really impressed that they actually stood true to their word. We had enough of activities to do to keep the kids occupied and away from their phones, like rappelling, Burma bridge, trekking, and the Tarzan swing which was their favourite.
Rated : 5.0
We had a splendid time at the camping tour organised by Thrillophilia and will definitely recommend it to everyone back home. The well executed activities and the guidance of the caretakers is something worth mentioning, and the highlight of the camp was the bonfire at night.
Rated : 4.0
Camped with friends, we were 8 people and were given clean and nice swiss tents.The view from our campsite is very captivating. Did a number of sports like Volleyball, rock climbing, carrom, badminton etc. Woke up to a blissful morning in Mashobra.
Rated : 4.0
The camping site is extremely easy to reach, and the tents are very clean and well maintained, which make for a very comfortable stay. The guides have a very detailed itinerary, and you will definitely never feel bored at this camp!
Rated : 4.0
Commando net and rappelling were a few favorties among the many activities this place offered. Camped for a night and want to do again.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.