About the Activity:
- Located just an hour away from Delhi, Camp Mustang is nested in the beautiful Aravalli Ranges and provides a perfect countryside backdrop to the visitors. Get ready to unleash yourself in a day gala at Camp Mustang in Manesar, Haryana. From picnics to one day outings to corporate events, this stunning natural retreat caters to all types of requirements of all types of visitors.
- Delight in this 8 acres of property that provides you with an array of fun-filled activities to boost up your adrenaline by some real adventure activities such as rock climbing, trekking, air rifle shooting, Zorbing and various other innovative activities.
- For those who do not wish to stress their muscles can relax while taking a village tour. Interact with the locals who will be more than happy to tell you about their rural lifestyle.
- Build up your team and enlighten yourself in various team building activities such as rocketry and astronomy.
- With numerous activities available, there is no room for boredom here – rivet in this amazing day gala at Camp Mustang in Manesar, Haryana.
About the Activity:
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the world's oldest eco system zone - The Aravali Hills located around 7km from Delhi called Camp Wild with camping in Dhauj.
- Unravel the hidden beauty of the stunning valley that is secretly tucked under the wraps of modern Delhi.
- Delight in the stunning beauty of ancient ruins of Aravalis which are the result of centuries of erosion. These hard granite rocks are not only beautiful to admire but are also perfect for rock climbing & related sports.
- The valley offers a unique blend of rural life and idyllic conditions for a thrilling adventure experience. Witness wide variety of bird species spotted at Dhauj.
- For all those people who have lost their energy due to office work load, enthrall in this perfect camping in Dhauj that acts as an antidote for your office stress.
- Enjoy participating in an array of activities offered here such as rock climbing, rappelling, Flying fox, river crossing, zorbing, cycling, raft building, obstacle course, private forest and various other exciting team building games.
- Shed off all your fatigue and head straight for a memorable camping in Dhauj experience.
- Check-in time at the camp is 09:00 am and check-out is at 06:00 PM.
- New Delhi
The resort is settled around 50 km away from Delhi, near Damdama lake in Haryana. The site consist of multiple activities, sports, and games. It offers a unique combination of insight into rural farm life and wild ambiance for adventure seekers for an unforgettable lifetime experience. A day out near Delhi will land you in a plethora of multiple activities like village tour where pottery making, pitthhu, village walk, kabbadi, rides (choose any one) - camel cart ride or tractor ride or bullock cart ride will be in your list.
Obstacle park is included as complimentary where you can enjoy activities like burma bridge, burma loop, hopscotch, rope climbing, balance walk, cat crawl, monkey crawl, parallel rope commando net, rope ladder, tyre wall, balancing rope, tent pitching, swinging bridge, tyre net, tyre swing, double rope bridge, balance beam, spider web, etc. Adventure activities like flying fox, artificial wall climbing, rappelling, valley crossing will be available right there for you. Recreational games like badminton, softball, cricket, tug of war, chess, carom, volleyball, tambola, archery, dart, air gun shooting, hula hoop, frisbee, swimming pool, boating (20 minutes), musical chair are present here.
Activities such as slithering, rock climbing, paintball, zorbing, water zorbing are also available at an extra cost.
Check-in time: 11.00 am
Check-out time: 05:00 pm
Minimum number of Pax required to book: 10
How to reach:
The resort is located near Damdama Lake in Sohna, Haryana which is hardly 30 km away from Gurgaon and can be easily reached by private cars or shared vehicles.
Welcome to a campsite where serenity prevails in heaps!
A perfect weekend getaway here is a trekking and camping package for 2 days at Kanatal. Get to stay in luxury Swiss tents equipped with all essential amenities to provide your with utmost comfort.
The Surkanda Devi Temple trek that would take you to a height of 10,000 ft opening up umpteen number of sightseeing options such as Kodia Jungle, New Tehri, Chamba, Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, and more to make this a memorable and exciting experience. You can also indulge in activities like zip line, sky bridge, sky walk, and valley crossing while here, and spend a quiet and star-lit evening around the bonfire.
How to reach:
Location: Shogi, Shimla
Check-out on Day 2: 11:00 AM
Activity Timings: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Experience and enjoy the magic and mystique of the Himalayas in Shimla. Shoghi, a small hill station just 13 km from Shimla and abundant in natural scenic beauty and a large variety of flora and fauna. This small town offers from attractive old temples to adrenaline-teasing activities, amazing weather throughout the year makes it a perfect place for a weekend.
The Shoghi camping is a slice of heaven on earth with amazing views of the Himalayas which relish your mind, body, and soul from the monotony of the routine life. The serenity and beauty of the environs, accessibility, perennial water, and all-season operations of the camp make it a dream destination. Appreciate the beauty of this place as it is surrounded by forests of Oaks, Rhododendrons, and Cedar.
To boost your enthusiasm, you can choose from a lot of adventure sports activities in the camp like - Rock Climbing, Zipline, Valley crossing, Bamboo Bridge, Burma Bridge, Ring walk, Tire walk, Rappelling, Flying Fox, Jumaring, Rope Walk, Trampoline Jumping, Commando Nets, Swings, and Trek to exclusive waterfalls (Shiva Falls / Cave Falls).
How to Reach?
The camp is located in Kanechi Village, Shogi. One can easily reach here by hiring a private vehicle from Shimla.
About the Binsar Trek:
Settled amid the serene location of Kumaon, Binsar Trek offers majestic views of the snowy Himalayan ranges like Chaukhamba, Trishul, Nanda Devi, Shivling, and Panchachuli. Binsar proves to be a serene retreat to get rejuvenated from the city's hustle-bustle and enjoy the fresh air while soaking in the beauty of lush greens and the White Mountains.
Also, sunset and sunrise views are not only mesmerizing but will make you crave for more and visit the place again and again. Nature walks, Binsar Trekking, bird watching, wildlife sanctuary, and village tours are a few of the most popular activities that can keep you engaged for days and are full of thrills as well.
Popularly known as the trekker’s paradise, Binsar offers a unique amalgam of gorgeous passages, misty and pure air, and stunning trails that are complete with scenic surroundings of Oaks and Rhododendrons. Binsar Trekking is a perfect way to enjoy not only nature but get the taste of local culture and cuisine. The trekking adventure starts from the Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary, homes to various wild animals like deer, wild boar, pine martens, langur monkeys, porcupine, and birds such as woodpecker, eagles, and vultures.
The Binsar Trek takes you through mesmerizing mountain brooks and lush landscapes of pines and cedars, beautiful Kumaoni villages, temples of Jageshwar, freshwater streams, and much more. The entire passage of the trek is complete with the picturesque beauty of the region and fills you with the aroma of deodar and pine trees. It will also let you enjoy an overnight camping experience amid the peaceful realms where you can wake up with the bird's chirps and be amazed by the captivating sunrise.
This Binsar Trek from Wildlife Sanctuary to Jageshwar trek would certainly leave you with unforgettable memories of spectacular scenery and exciting experiences.
Meal Details: Vegetarian with EggMeals while on trek
Accommodation Type: Camping
Transportation Types: Sharing and Dedicated Vehicle Options Available
Binsar Trek Difficulty Level: Easy
Available Package Option
- Camping with meals only
- Camping with 10 km rafting and meals
- Camping with 16 km rafting and meals
Check-In Time: 11:00 AM
Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM
Comfortable tents stays have all the amenities for a relaxed stay. Around 50 km from Nainital, this site has proximity to fruits orchards and offers activities like rock climbing, trekking, and rappelling to satiate the adveture junkie in you.
Enjoy some good time with fellow mates while visiting orchards, playing archery, and watching birds in the lush green trees surrounding the property.
How to reach:
About the Activity:
Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp is a perfect gateway for travellers who want to spend a holiday away from the noisy streets of the city and enjoy the famous desert safari of Pushkar. Nestled amongst the Aravali Mountains with a spectacular view of the sand dunes, the camp is situated in one of the most exotic locations in Pushkar, India.
Feel fresh and peaceful as this place is surrounded by rose and marry gold flowers. If you are a nature lover, you can find different kinds of birds and wild animal roaming around the Pushkar adventure desert camp. Dressed in traditional dress, ornaments and custom, you will find local villagers working in the fields. The beautiful sight and sound not only provide immediate pleasure but will leave indelible impression on your mind. The sight of tress, mountain and desert refreshes the mind. Hear the chirping of birds that will give you real feeling of internal peace, joy and charm this desert.
Camp Kalsi, located around 5km from the stunning
Bhimtal Lake is one idyllic place to chill out with friends and family.
Providing you with best panoramic views of the distant Himalayan Ranges,
enthrall in this delightful camp on the banks of the mountain stream Kalsa.
Rated as one of the best campsite in Uttarakhand, the camp is set in the picturesque terraced farms with colossal hills giving it a perfect background. While here, get ready for some crazy adventure – boost up your adrenaline and prepare for cliff jumping, swimming in the icy-cold water of the Kalsa stream. With a wide range of water adventures available you can choose from an array of options such as river crossing and body surfing.
While others can delight in adventure activities such as Flying Fox, Commando Net, Commando Bridge, Burma Bridge. You can also indulge in an exciting trekking through the surrounding hills- make way through rhododendron and oak forests while relaxing in this adventure camp Kalsi in Bhimtal, Nanital.
Meal Types: Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian (Breakfast, Lunch- Vegetarian, Evening Tea & snacks, Dinner Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian)
Accommodation Types: Swiss Cottage tents on Double Occupancy
Cliff Jumping, Swimming in the stream, Body Surfing, River Crossing, Flying
Fox, trekking, Commando Net, Commando Bridge, Burma Bridge
Difficulty Level: Easy
Located at a soaring height of around 8,400ft near the beautiful hill-station of Dhanaulti, Camp Kantal is one place that helps you in shedding off the humdrums of city life by indulging in an array of activities available at the campsite. Crowned in the heart of the Indian Himalayas, enthrall in the stunning beauty of the Rhododendron and Oak forests surrounding your stay at Camp Wildex in Kanatal, Uttarakhand.
Enjoy the stunning beauty of the adjoining apple orchards while trekking to Sarkunda Ascent, crowned at an alarming height of around 10000ft above sea level. Mesmerize in the beauty of green and red as you hike in this fairy-tale land. Delight in various obstacle courses such as Burma Bridge, Parallel Rope and various other exciting games with friends and family.
Enthrall in interesting sessions of indoor and outdoor games. For those who wish to satiate their adventure thirst can indulge in thrilling adventures such as Rock Climbing, Rappeling and Valley Crossing. Get started with exhilarating activities provided with this stay at camp Wildex in Kanatal, Uttarakhand.
Morning and Evening Tea/Coffee with cookies
Lunch (1:30 PM - 2:30 PM): Three Veg. dishes, Chapatti, Rice, Salad, Pickle & Sweet dish.
Bonfire Snacks (7:00 PM - 8:00 PM): Vegetarian Snacks like assorted pakodas, Roasted peanuts, Papad, etc.
Dinner (9:30 PM - 10:30 PM): Three vegetarian dishes, One Non-veg. dish, Chapatti, Rice, Salad, and Pickle & Sweet dish
Breakfast (8:30 AM - 9:30 AM): Toast, Butter, Jam, Stuffed Parantha, Curd, Pickle, Omelet
Accommodation Types: Double/Triple Sharing Camps
Activities: Camping, Bonfire in the Evening (Music Optional), Trek to the Apple Orchard / Sarkunda Ascent, Obstacle courses like Burma bridge, Parallel rope, etc. Group sport activities: Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, etc. Indoor & outdoor camp games/Group games, Session of Rock climbing/Rappelling and Valley Crossing
Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
- New Delhi
- Embark in this exciting adventure team outing in Najafgarh Camp and get a chance to experience the thrill and fun like never before.
- This exciting tour is in Najafgarh Camp, which is an ideal picnic spot in New Delhi.
- Indulge in some fun filled activities like Zip line, Burma bridge, Trust walk , Cat walk, Mawgli walk etc.
- Embark on a village tour after a mouth watering buffet lunch.
- Enjoy evening refreshments as you listen to some music along with a rain dance. Also, indulge in more team building activities.
- Before the evening comes to an end, make it special by enjoying a bonfire.
Camping has always been one of the best ways to witness, adore and enjoy the beauty of nature. Make this camp in Chail, Shimla your next experience, not only to breathe free but also to entice you to open your mind!
Indulge in the charm of this camp in Chail with the conveniences of modern facilities and the warmth of a family run property, with Swiss tents and cottages available on a double sharing basis. Coming with attached toilets and running hot/cold water, the experience of living here will be one that you have never felt like before.
Enjoy year-round activities to have thrilling experiences with your friends and family, which include trekking, rappelling, zip-lining rope courses, Burma bridge and many other adventurous activities. This camp in Shimla is a choice for an unforgettable vacation with unlimited fun and excitement.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the site of the camps and check-in for beginning the experience.
- Freshen up and start enjoying the many activities curated for you at the campsite.
- Return to the campsite in the evening to enjoy a warm bonfire with stories and loads of music with dancing. Dinner will be served shortly after.
- Spend one amazing night in the tents and under the stars, before waking up in the morning to warm breakfast. Check-out after this to bring the experience to a memorable end.
Resort Location: Dhanaulti, Uttarakhand
Why choose Camp Awara, Dhanaulti with Thrillophilia:
- Indulge in adrenaline-pumping activities like Giant Burma Bridge, Valley Crossing, Tire/Spider Climbing, Tire Crossing, and more
- Go for treks in mesmerizing and mystic forests nearby
- Enjoy views of the snow-clad Himalayan peaks and the valley
- Equipped with all modern and essential amenities
- Regular sanitization of the space with daily hygienic checks
Lose yourself in stunning landscapes and the panoramic views of the snow-clad Himalayan peaks as you indulge in an array of adventure activities in the delightful getaway destination of Dhanaulti.
To add to the outdoorsy experience, the place has high-quality camps and all essential amenities. The entire place is frequently sanitized following all protocols to ensure maximum safety of all guests.
From activities like Giant Burma Bridge, Valley Crossing, Suspension Bridge, and more to exhilarating Tire/Spider Climbing, Tire Crossing and Commando Net adventures, Camp Awara is sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
Not just this, you can also enjoy a trekking experience as you walk through beautiful forests of deodar, rhododendron and oak. You can also soak in the scenic views of the river in the valley and the glaciers of Bandarpoonch and Gangotri of great Himalayas, in this stunning hamlet located amidst the grand hills of Uttarakhand.
About the Activity:
Camp Shaama, Kathgodam offers a perfect place to intensify you heartbeat by adventure of Himalayan Mountain with a trek into Ramganga Valley and ends at Namik glacier. Try out the various activities at Camp Shaama, Kathgodam . Explore the countryside of Kumaon region of Uttrakhand by trying out some hands in harvesting organic vegetables in the fields.
Camp Shaama, Kathgodam is located at a hill-top in Gyandhura village (Shaama).There is a kitchen in the camp serving Indian and Continental cuisines. Feel delighted with some delicious Kumaoni cuisines as well. So is the place for endless glasses of hot tea,food, singing and taking pictures.
Situated on the banks of Ganges, this campsite is well settled in harmony with the river, jungle and the village of Khatiya. The place will awaken all your senses with its vivid flora and fauna, and impeccable views of the valley. There are an array of indoor and outdoor activities like badminton, volleyball, playing cards, chess, ludo, and much more. Unwind in the dedicated yoga and meditation center of the campsite.
Experience thrilling waterfall trek, streamside visit, and end your day with crackling bonfire with delicious meals. Explore the flora and fauna with a guided nature walk early morning, and head out for your thrilling rafting adventure!
- The property also includes common spaces like dining area, lawn, and dedicated yoga space.
Available Package Option
- Camping with meals only
- Camping with 10 km rafting cliff jumping and meals
- Camping with 16 km rafting and meals
- Gaint swimg
- Mountain biking
- Sightseeing and temple visit
About the Activity:
- Camp Chrysalid Junga, Shimla is an idyllic spot where you would love to spend a holiday with family or friends.
- This is a perfect weekend getaway round the year destination, surrounded by a forest of pine and oak trees.
- Enjoy the pleasant days and cool nights in summer and relish lush greenery in monsoon as far as your eyes can see. You can’t resist yourself from appreciating tranquility and overlooking the gorges formed by river Ashwini.
- The scenic beauty at Camp Chrysalid make your stay memorable. One can enjoy adventure activities for entertainment and rejuvenation.
- The camp assures all basic amenities, comfort, cleanliness, hygiene, delicious homelike food and courteous services.
- If you are looking for a fun company offsite or a professional conference, outdoor learning programs with some team building activities, Camp Chrysalid is the right place.
About the Activity:
Camp Purple, Mukteshwar Camp is surrounded by apple and peach orchards and its name is inspired by the color which blends perfectly with nature as the sun sets (or rises) over the snow covered mountains. Mukteshwar literally means 'Abode of Shiva' and has a Shiva temple at the highest hill on the ridge.
There is Rock Climbing/Rappelling at the cliffs, deep jungles for explorations and complete Camp Purple team to take you around their villages for approachable Himalayan meal.
American Safari tents, basketball/volleyball court, hangout huts and running water common washrooms – Camp Purple in Mukteshwar is a best place to fulfill your hunger to relive stress free life.
Apart from the above, day picnics out in the jungles, meadows and streams, workshops based on forestry and other community development projects, on kite-making and flying and stargazing await you as much as the blazing campfire, endless cups of tea and day-dreaming on sun- drenched grassy slopes.
Rishikesh is the paradise for people searching for adventure! It is one place that caters to all types of tourists who have varying needs and motive behind visiting this stunning place. Get ready to make some marvelous memories while camping in Roller Coaster camp, Rishikesh.
Nested amidst the stunning landscapes and sceneries, camping in Roller Coaster camp provides you with an array of adventure activities; kick-start your excursion with a rafting experience like never before. Enthrall in this thrilling rafting exercise over a 16km stretch. You can also quench your adventure thirst by indulging in a thrilling body surfing while camping in Roller Coaster camp, Rishikesh.For those who do not wish to participate in this extreme level of activities can delight themselves in a game of beach volley ball, badminton, soft ball cricket and various other such team building activities. Prepare to make some lovely memories with friends and family while camping in Roller coaster camp, Rishikesh.
Meal Types: Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian-Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner
Accommodation Types: Double/Triple Occupancy
Activities: Rafting, Cliff Jumping, Body Surfing
Difficulty Level: Moderate
About the activity:
- Feel the magic of the fascinating great Himalayas with your luxury stay at Camp Dhanaulti.
- You would find yourself solitude in the woods with fragrance in the air filled by Grand Deodar, Rhododendron, Oak and Apple trees. Relish in the perfect peace and tranquility with relaxed outdoors, cool breeze and lovely weather.
- Camp Dhanaulti has big and comfortable tents with a variety of adventure activities. Camps have basic amenities that includes bottled drinking water, backup power, etc. Sometimes, Camp Fire facility is also available depending on the weather condition.
- This is a perfect retreat for every one whether it is summers, winters, autumn or even monsoon.
Camp Roxx, Nahan
Located amidst beautiful pine-covered forests of the lower Himalayas, this is the perfect place to enjoy a long weekend. Challenge yourself as you enjoy Flying Fox, Monkey Bridge, Mowgli Walk, and Skyfall, etc.
Or you can simply spend the day walking along the nearby natural spring stream, stargazing, and enjoying a bonfire. The camp, amongst the best adventure camps near Delhi, offers executive cabins, dome tents, and alpine tents for a rustic stay experience.
Location: Kangojodi, Nahan-Shimla Highway, Gunjara Put, Himachal Pradesh.
Price: Packages start at Rs. 2,000 that include accommodation, activities, and meals.
Best Time: October to March to enjoy camping near Delhi NCR and great weather.
Camp Kyari, Syat, Nainital
This rustic mountain village camp, amongst the most popular adventure camps near Delhi, promises to take you away from your daily life’s monotony. After you enjoy fun activities like rappelling, rock climbing, trekking, you can cool down as you body surf in the village canal or swim in the Baur River.
Climb into sky-high machaans and go mountain biking here. Relax as you stroll through the camp’s organic farm and pluck vegetables. The camp offers American Safari tents for you to enjoy your stay even more.
Location: Syat Village, Kotabagh, Uttarakhand.
Price: Package costs around Rs. 2,500 that include accommodation, activities, and meals.
Best Time: October to March to enjoy the activities minus the sweltering heat.
Sanawar Nature Camp, Kasauli
Refresh yourself amidst the beautiful countryside of Kasauli mountains, as you spend an invigorating weekend in this eco-tourism camp, ranked amongst the best adventure camps near Delhi. Challenge yourself as you enjoy valley crossing, Burma Bridge, rock climbing, and rappelling. Enjoy delicious organic food, folk music, and dance during your stay here.
Location: Kasauli-Dharampur Road, Sanawar, Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
Price: Packages start at Rs. 2,000 that include accommodation, adventure activities, and meals.
Best Time: June to October for enjoying the activities amidst pleasant weather.
Camp Sohna, Noida
Located in the lap of Aravali hills, nature’s very own playground, this is one of the best adventure camps near Delhi. The camp offers mountain biking, rope courses, paintball, hiking, and many more activities. This is also a great place for self-camping with your friends where you just have to show up and the professionals here manage the rest.
Location: 281, Old Alwar Khasra, Behind Degree College, Sohna.
Price: Packages start at Rs. 1,050 that includes accommodation, meals, and activities.
Best Time: October to March to enjoy activities amidst pleasant weather.
Camp Tikkar Tal
Located at Morni Hills, Haryana’s only hill station, Camp Tikkar Tal is a popular place for overnight camping and enjoying high-octane adventure activities. You can enjoy obstacle courses, archery, trekking, trampoline, and games like cricket, football, and badminton. Round off the day with a bonfire and DJ as you relax amidst the lush surroundings of forested ranges of the Shivaliks at this amazing adventure camp in Delhi NCR.
Location: Morni Hills, Haryana.
Price: Packages start at Rs. 1,999 that includes accommodation, activities, and meals.
Best Time: October to March to enjoy the pleasant weather and camping near Delhi NCR.
Camp Tikkling, Gurugram
Camp Tikkling is a nature, adventure, & village camp- all rolled into one. Surrounded by the rocky Aravalis, this is a super-fun place to enjoy activities like commando crawl, hiking, rappelling, rock climbing, and fire building, etc. It offers village activities like tractor rides, pottery, and camel cart rides. This adventure camp in Delhi NCR also offers eco-walks, bird watching, and plantation activities for nature lovers.
Location: Gairatpur Baas, Badshahpur, Gurugram, Haryana.
Price: Packages start at around Rs. 1,000 and include all activities and meals.
Best Time: The best time for camping near Delhi NCR at this camp is during winters.
Jhajhar Khas Camp, Rajasthan
This camp, amongst the top adventure camps near Delhi, is designed in the traditional Shekhawati-style to let you enjoy a typically royal Rajasthani getaway. Some of the best activities to enjoy here are jungle jeep safaris and bird watching. Spend the evenings savouring folk music, dance, and bonfire. The camp offers ‘Dera’ tents that were once used as travelling tents during the time of the Rajputs.
Location: Village Jhajhar, Nawalgarh Tehsil, District Shekhawati, Mandawa, Rajasthan.
Price: Packages start at Rs, 6,000, which include accommodation, activities, and meals.
Best Time: The camp is operational from 1st October to 31st March.
Snow Monk Camp, Dharamshala
This camp is a permanent base camp for some of the best Dhauladhar mountain treks like those to Baleni Pass, Kareri Lake trek, and Minkiani Pass, etc. What’s more, it offers a huge range of cultural, community, and adventure experiences like vermicomposting, camp cooking, guided river bathing, pine needle handicraft making, high rope courses, zip-lining, rappelling, etc.
Location: Khasra No. 1241, Village Shalli, The Shahur, Himachal Pradesh.
Price: Packages for camping near Delhi NCR start around Rs. 1750 that include accommodation, meals, and activities.
Best Time: January-June and August-December to enjoy camping near Delhi NCR.