Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
I recently bought this Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp trip from Thrillophilia and went there and it became one of my best trips till now. Thrillophilia'...
This is one of the best trips from Thrillophilia. I recently visited Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp and it was really adventurous, the best thing I have...
About the Pushkar Desert Camp:
One of the oldest towns in Rajasthan, Pushkar is famous for its numerous temples like Brahmaji Temple, Savitri Mata Temple, Rangji Temple and the sacred Pushkar Sarovar. Today, the city has transformed into a stopover destination to camp and explore the vastness of the Great Thar Desert.
Pushkar Desert Camp is located about 8 kms away from the city of Pushkar in a serene piece of land surrounded by the majestic Aravalli mountain ranges. The campsite is beautifully perched amidst gardens of rose and marigold plants that bloom vibrantly in a myriad of colors.
The Pushkar adventure desert camp features five Air fan Swiss Cottage tent & four Air cooler cottage and 40 Swiss Camps that are equipped with all facilities like wooden furniture, attached baths, western toilets, running hot and cold water, 24 hours electricity facility. Guests can even choose Mobile Camping facilities; wherein, we pitch the tent anywhere within the campsite as per your liking.
Apart from witnessing mind-blowing scenes of sunset, sunrise and the star-studded night sky, guests can also enjoy experiencing a plethora of desert activities like horse riding, camel riding, a folk performance by gypsies, and desert rural tour. The authentic Rajasthani cuisine served at the buffet dinner is a feast to smack on! If you are looking for the best camping experience in Pushkar, Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp is the place to be!
About the activity:
Camping in Pushkar is one of the most enchanting ways to explore and experience the beauty of the Great Thar Desert. Camping in the quaint little town of Pushkar in Ajmer district lets you stay as close as possible to Nature with zero compromises on the modern-day amenities. The tourists can witness astounding views of sunrise and sunset from the well-equipped camps. Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp arranges to traditional desert camping activities like horse riding, camel riding, jeep safari or even an absolutely delectable gala dinner.
As the sun sets, we take you on an amazing evening that is filled with fun. We arrange bonfire, over which you can enjoy a conversation, play games like antakshari and just soak in the beauty of the night sky glittering with a million visible stars. Also, we arrange for a dramatic folk performance performed by local gypsies within the campsite. Still not convinced? Board on the Rural Village Tour at Pushkar Desert Camp and get an insight into the lifestyle of the native, rural people.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I recently bought this Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp trip from Thrillophilia and went there and it became one of my best trips till now. Thrillophilia's team have arranged and planned everything on time so that we can enjoy every activity on time. The best part was jeep safari.
Rated : 5.0
This is one of the best trips from Thrillophilia. I recently visited Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp and it was really adventurous, the best thing I have enjoyed is the camel safari and jeep safari.
The check-in and check-out timings at Pushkar Desert Camp are 04:00 pm - 10:00 am. Early check-ins and delayed check-outs are strictly subjected to availability and will be chargeable.
There are various activities offered at Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp such as:
1. Camel Safari - Take a ride of the humped ship of the desert, camel around Pushkar and witness the mesmerizing views of the valley.
2. Jeep Safari - Enjoy a Jeep Safari through the rocky terrains and rural villages of Pushkar.
3. Puppet Show - Let the puppets take you back in the times of folklore and legends. Enjoy a puppet show with narrations of some of the legends of Rajasthan.
4. Pushkar Sightseeing - Explore the sacred temples, local market, and the world-renowned Pushkar Sarovar with a sightseeing tour.
5. Rural Village tour - Discover the lifestyle of the rural and their challenges with a rural village tour. Here you will witness the locals dressed up in Rajasthani clothes dignifying a ghagra odhni for women and Kurta dhoti with colorful safa for men.
6. Traditional Dance/ music performances - In the evening, dance on the catchy beats of folk songs and witness Kalbeliya dance performances.
Popular attractions close to Pushkar Desert Camp are: -
1. Brahmaji Temple - An ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Brahma. The only Brahma ji temple in India.
2. Rangji Temple - A Hindu temple famous for its South Indian architectural style blended with Mughal designs. This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Rangji.
3. Savitri Mata Temple- This Hindu temple is located on the Savitri hill and is dedicated to Goddess Savitri, the first wife of Lord Brahma and his second consort Goddess Gayatri.
4. Pushkar Bazaar - A labyrinth of narrow streets filled with small stalls selling bohemian clothes, footwear, handmade diaries, semi-precious stones and jewelry, delicious street food like paani puri, chat, chole bhature, kadi kachori, and even some continental dishes like Falafel and much more.
5. Sacred Pushkar Sarovar - it is one of the most sacred lakes of India. Every year, devotees from all around the world gather here for the grand Pushkar fair. This temple is surrounded by 500 odd temples and 5 ghats. It is believed that taking a bath in this holy water washes away the sins committed by humans.
6. Ajmer City - Ajmer city is famous for its Islamic history and heritage. It is home to the world-famous Dargah Sharif of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti. Here you will get to visit other historic attractions as well.
Yes, Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp has a restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, special meals and Rajasthani cuisine.
Property amenities available at Pushkar Desert Camp are:
- Doctor- on call
- Free Parking
- Room service
- Power Backup
- Coffee Shop
- Outdoor activities
- Yoga & Activity Center
- 24x7 security
- kitchenette and much more.
The camp is at a distance of 35.2 kms from the nearest airport, Kishangarh Airport (KQH). You can reach the campsite by taking a cab from the airport.
Yes, the Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp package from Thrillophilia would include breakfast & dinner. Lunch can be availed at an extra cost. Indian and traditional meals are available at the campsite.
To reach Pushkar Desert Camp, you need to arrive in Ajmer or Jaipur. There are various trains, buses connecting Ajmer from major cities such as Jodhpur, Jaipur, Udaipur, Ahmedabad. You can take a flight to Jaipur and then board a bus to Ajmer. From Ajmer, you can take a cab to Pushkar. one can rent a motorbike from Jaipur and reach Pushkar, it will take you 2.5 hours to reach. The easiest way to reach the camp is by taking a cab from Ajmer or Jaipur.
The camp is located at a distance of 1.2 kms from Pushkar Lake. You can reach the lake by foot easily.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.