Camping in Jaisalmer with Jeep Safari Highlights
- A well-adorned campsite situated amidst the golden sands of the Thar Desert.
- Witnessing the beauty of sunrise from the desert during the morning jeep safari
- Experience a memorable camel ride through the golden sand of the Thar desert.
- Get indulged in rajasthani tradition with cultural performances.
Camping in Jaisalmer with Jeep Safari Overview
Activity Location: Sam Village, Jaisalmer.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
Nestled cosily amidst the golden sands of the Thar desert, this campsite offers an ideal escapade from bustling daily life with views of the desert landscape. Experience a lavish stay of the Mewar tradition with multiple array of activities and food.
About the activity:
- Reach to the campsite before the sunset and enjoy a great welcome from the traditional people in a cultural style.
- The campsite has equipped with swiss camps with attached washroom facility, cooler, table and chair etc. that can accommodate a min of 2 and max of 3 people at a time with extra floor mattress.
- Get ready to take a camel safari and take a wide eye view of deserts while clicking many pictures and gaze at the nocturnal birds.
- Enjoy multiple fun-filled activities available at the campsite such as jeep safari (approx 30 minutes), camping, camel riding (approx 30 mins ), cultural activities, music and folk dance and campfire with DJ.
- The meals will be available according to the Rajasthani cuisine menu in evening snacks, dinner and breakfast on next day.
- There are two variant in package one is with jeep safari and another one is without jeep safari..
- You can also interact with the locals to know more about their culture.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this package.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jodhpur Airport, Rajasthan is the nearest airport located at a distance of 317 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: RSRTC Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 34 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Jaisalmer Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 35 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
More Details about Camping in Jaisalmer with Jeep Safari
Know Before You Go for Camping in Jaisalmer with Jeep Safari
- Child above age 5 will be considered as an adult.
- On special dates, Jeep Safari is not included.
- Tents does not have a lock facility.
- Welcome Tikka Dastori might not be done to avoid human contact keeping in mind the pandemic scenario.
- All the pictures shown on the web page are for reference only & should be considered illustrative. It may not represent the camp that you will be allotted in actual. Some web pages may have an associated image of a particular camp. The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No of bookings, Maintenance etc. Thrillophilia reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- Cottages can also be provided on 31st December night depending on availability.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the ride.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Jeep Safari will be provided on sharing basis as one jeep can accommodate a maximim of 6 people at a time.
Things To Carry for Camping in Jaisalmer with Jeep Safari