1. Have fun at Night river cruise: Nightlife in Paris is the most prominent by the side of the Seine River which flows alongside the city of lights. With the night river cruise, you can enjoy the ambience of the cool river, along with the illuminated city after the sun goes down. You can take a river cruise at the water's edge of Seine and enjoy a truly magnificent experience, full of music and twinkling lights.
You can also choose to have a romantic dinner on a cruise with your loved one. This one-hour cruise tour is a must to have a great Parisian experience.
Location:Pontoon No. 3, 300 Port de la Bourdonnais, Paris
Timings:09:00 p.m. onwards
2. Party at Wanderlust: A Paris Nightlife goes hand in hand with partying. And the best place to party in Paris is at Wanderlust, which has a great ambience, along with a beautiful décor. In addition to international DJs and live concerts to many interesting games, activities as well as a large terrace to dance or relax, this place caters to every type of party-goer.
Additionally, it indulges its guests with lip-smacking food and drinks. With electro, new disco and house music playing in the place, you are guaranteed to dance your hearts out while partying at Wanderlust.
Location:32 Quai d’Austerlitz, Paris
Timings:11:00 p.m. to 06:00 a.m.
3. Take a Moonlit Stroll Around Paris Landmarks: Taking a stroll under the moonlight is a different sort of Paris nightlife altogether. These landmarks, which are situated around the Seine River, are not only glorious, but also quite beautiful and magnificent.
While you can visit them during the day, seeing them under the moonlight has a completely different charm to it. Not only is taking a walk considered to be extremely relaxing, but a walk around Parisian landmarks is even extraordinary.
One, this stroll is free of cost. Second, you get to enjoy the beauty of these landmarks under the moon and the starry night sky. Some of these places include the Notre Dame, pont Neuf, the Pont des Arts, and the Ile de la Cite etc.
4. Go Out for a Night at the Opera: For a different kind of Paris nightlife, it is recommended to attend the Opera. Known for its rich culture, the Parisian Opera admires and pays respect to music in many different forms, and with many different kinds of instruments. Opera performances are there to mesmerise you in the journey to exploration in Paris. Many instruments are played at the live concerts by the experts that win the hearts of the audience.
Opera is somewhat of a therapeutic process for music and culture lovers. The trained experts perform Opera at many different locations. The main Opera is located at the Palais Garnier, with other locations being La Boheme, La Villette and others. For a full journey from classic to modern Opera, you can also attend the one at the Bastille Opera.
Location:Place de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris
Timings:09:00 p.m. onwards
5. Visit Eiffel Tower at Night: A great Nightlife in Paris is incomplete without a visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower at night. You can choose to sit back and relax below the tower with your friends, family or a loved one, or you can choose to climb to the top and soak in the picturesque views of the city illuminated with millions of lights. Made entirely of wrought iron, this cultural icon of Paris, as well as all of France, is a must-visit place to see when in Paris, especially after the daylight hours.
Location:Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Timings:Open till 12:45 a.m.
Click Here To Book: Eiffel Tower Tickets
6. Dancing at Quai Saint Bernard: One of the specialities of Paris nightlife is its areas for dancing. Located in the 5th arrondissement of Paris, Quai Saint-Bernard is home to many different nightclubs where you can dance your hearts out till the wee hours of the morning. These places include Les Bains, Le Java, L’heritage, Wanderlust, Le Baron, La Bellevillioise, Le Bus Palladium and others, where people can also enjoy clubbing and partying along with dancing.
Some of these places also give lessons for ballet and other forms of dance, such as jazz. For a different and one-of-a-kind experience, you can definitely go to this area and enjoy some much-needed dancing to awaken the partygoer in you.
Timings:09:00 p.m. onwards
7. Enjoy View at Montparnasse Tower: The Paris nightlife is considered to be one of the best, mostly because of its beautiful and picturesque places and attractions. One such attraction is the Montparnasse Tower, which is also one of the highest points in this City of Lights.
This 210-metre tower used to be the tallest tower of France until 2011. Additionally, it also offers tourists the full-scale view of the entire city from its rooftop terrace. Moreover, you can also get a panoramic view of all the other iconic structures and monuments of Paris from the tower’s observation deck.
Location:33 Avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris
Timings:Closes at 10:30 p.m.
8. Have Dinner At Le Cafe Marly: Every person who goes to Paris has food at the top of the to-do lists, especially when it comes to experiencing the Paris Nightlife. In this regard, we should not forget about a different food experience in the City of Love. Located in the Richelieu wing of The Louvre, Le Cafe Marly is a place where you can lounge and enjoy traditional French cuisine with an elegant modern twist to it.
Here, you can also enjoy watching people go by in and out of the IM Pei Pyramid as you sit sipping your drink or wine in the courtyard. Being on the terrace, you can also enjoy a great view of the starry night sky while having a relaxing evening with your loved one.
Location:93 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
Timings:09:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
9. Explore the city on a Vélib: For a better experience of the Nightlife in Paris, you need to visit certain places, which require local means of transportation. Velib offers rental bike services to tourists as well as locals, thereby easing the issue of conveyance and transportation. People can choose to avail mechanical as well as e-bikes by using the services of Velib. Moreover, you can choose to keep these bikes for a certain period of time as well, whether it is a day or 7 days.
You can do so by using the online passes. You can therefore explore the City of Love while biking through the region like a local, and soaking in the warmth and comfort that the city has to offer.
10. Enjoy movie at Le Palace: Popular as a nightclub over the years and now a theatre, Le Palace is a great reflection of the Paris nightlife, which does not stop to amaze you at any given point during the night. Located in Faubourg Montmartre, Le Palace now has a spacious stage as well as enormous sitting areas for guests and audiences.
In addition to amazing light effects, it has many movie nights, wherein people from all over the city come and enjoy a movie at this famous Parisian structure.
Location:8 Rue du Faubourg Montmartre, 75009 Paris
Timings:11:45 p.m. to 06:00 a.m.
Checkout : Fun Things To Do In Paris at Night