Popular France Packages
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 80000.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 80000.0|
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 65000.0|
|8 Days 9 Nights||₹ 91990.0|
|8 Days 7 Nights||₹ 76000.0|
Browse through a wide range of France holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized France vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Book the France tour package and get ready to explore the most prized art possessions, upstreet fashion culture, and world-famous theme parks that this country is famed for. Whether you’re an art enthusiast, adventure seeker, or history lover, these packages have been curated as per your taste and choices so that you can enjoy the most during the tour.
The major highlight of these packages is that you get the utmost liberty to choose the accommodation, food choices, and other variants as per your personal choice so that you can enjoy a tailor-made trip as per your expectation.
These packages have been curated by our experts, keeping in mind even the minutest needs and requirements of the customers. For a hassle-free trip, everything from flights to transfers has been included in these packages. You can also choose the duration of your stay so that you never have to compromise with your schedule.
If you book these packages beforehand, then you’ll also get huge discounts and offers to make the trip budget-friendly for all the travelers. And the best thing about these packages is that you’ll get to visit even the hidden gems of the country during the France tour. From solo-travelers to couples and backpackers to families, these packages are an ultimate treat for each one of you.
France holiday package will also offer you the chance to enjoy some of the most adrenaline-pumping activities to help you experience the best of thrill and excitement. If you wish to plan some special activities for your better half or your kids during the trip, then we will even help you organize these events so that you can create some memorable moments. So book our packages and get ready to have a plethora of unique experiences that will stay etched in your memory lane forever.
People Also Ask About France Tours
Which are the best France tour packages?Here are some of the best France tour packages:
1. France Honeymoon Tour: the Chronicles of Pure Love
2. Paris Switzerland Tour Package Flat 10% off
3. Ski Vacation in French Alps
4. Paris Tour Package From India | Flat 15% Off
5. Delhi to Paris Tour Package | Flat 20% off
What are the famous places to see in France?1. Paris: France is one of the most renowned European cities that is the hub of art, culture, food, architecture, and fashion. It has beautiful cityscapes, historical monuments, bustling rivers, and royal palaces. The Louvre, Palace of Versailles, Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe, are the notable attractions here that you’ll get to visit by booking the France tour package.
2. French Riviera: Known for its mesmerizing shoreline, charming scenic beauty, and endless vacation retreats, French Riviera is an absolute paradise for the visitors. It is also known for hosting the Cannes Film Festival, which is a glam event attended by world-class celebrities every year. The amazing perfumeries, quaint perched villages, and glass blowers are also the major highlight here.
3. Arles: Known to be UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Arles is a vintage city renowned for its sun-baked houses, winding roads, and amphitheatres. Alyscamps, Church of St. Trophime, Montmajour Abbey, and Cloître Saint-Trophime are the must-visit attractions over here.
4. Strasbourg: If you wish to witness the perfect mix of German and French style of architecture, then you should definitely visit Strasbourg that is home to many Gothic buildings and cathedrals. The key attractions here include Quartier des Tanneurs, Eglise de Saint-Thomas and Maison Kammerzell.
5. Fontainebleau: This is a popular holiday retreat surrounded by lush green forests and emerald green valleys that you will get to visit by booking the France tour package. It offers tons of opportunities for rock climbing and trekking. Château de Fontainebleau, Entrance to Château de Fontainebleau Grounds, and Foret de Fontainebleau are the prime attractions here.
6. Lyon: This is one of the most renowned tourist attractions in France that houses magnificent palaces, astonishing museums, and some of the most happening bars and clubs. It also houses some of the best restaurants and shopping centers to offer the best of entertainment and fun to the visitors.
7. Chambord: This is one of the most renowned manor houses in the entire world that exhibits the perfect combination of Italian classic and French architecture. The first floor houses the main chamber of the Queen and the King. It has a double-helix staircase that takes you to the rooftop, from where you can enjoy a splendid view of the surroundings.
8. Burgundy: Book the France holiday package and get ready to visit this erstwhile territory that is one of the most picturesque sites in the entire world. The crisscrossing winding canals, lush pastures, rolling green hills and medieval villages located here make it a fantasy land on the face of Earth.
9. Annecy: This river town sits on the confluence of Lac d’Annecy and River Thiou and is extremely renowned for its city museums that display various art forms, alpine furniture, and sculptures of the medieval era.
The buildings, streets, vibrant houses, and meandering canals located here reflect the rich heritage of the ancient era. The major attractions here include Palais de L’isle, Semnoz, Château d’Annecy, Basilique de la Visitation, La Tournette, Thiou, and Pont des Amours.
10. Noumea: Book the France travel package and enjoy the sand, surf, and the sun in this amazing beach destination that exhibits the perfect blend of Kanak and French-style architecture.
The bustling shorelines, landscaped gardens, and stunning villas located here make it the best summer destination. It is also home to many beaches such as Plage de la Baie des Citrons and Anse Vata, where you can enjoy many water-based activities like diving and scuba diving.
What are the best things to do in France?1. Admire the contemporary art at Château de Versailles: Treat yourself to an overdose of art by visiting Château de Versailles that has been the site for some of the great historical events. You can admire the breathtaking architecture of this manor house that used to function as the residence of the Kings and Queens in the ancient era.
2. Wander the lanes of Pigalle: Get set for unlimited fun, entertainment, and enjoyment as you wander the lanes of Pigalle that has umpteen bars where you can have cocktails and drinks. The streets are also lined with some of the best night clubs where you can throw lively parties and groove on the hit numbers.
3. Revisit your childhood days at Disneyland Paris: One of the best things that you can do during the France tour is enjoying the thrilling rides at Disneyland Paris, which is one of the largest amusement parks in Europe. You can meet Mickey and Minnie and many other cartoon characters over here in real life. For added fun and enjoyment, you can also be a part of the carnivals and the parades that are organized here.
4. Swim in the creeks of Marseille: Your France tour will not be complete until you detour through the heavenly creeks of Marseille. Surrounded by layers of white sand, beautifully preserved natural enclosures are the best spot for swimming. You can also enjoy hiking and camping over here for a surreal experience.
5. Attend a match at Vélodrome: If you’re a fan of football, then you must attend an interesting football match at Vélodrome, which is known to host world-class tournaments as well as local matches. The huge crowd and the blood-shedding rage amongst the players for victory will definitely make your day as you step into this sports stadium.
6. Live like a typical fisherman on Île de Quiberon: If you wish to escape the hustle and bustle and want to experience the typical lifestyle of the Breton fisherman, then you must visit Île de Quiberon that is known to be the home to a huge community of fishermen. You can live in the typical fisherman’s huts over here that will give you an idea of the way Breton fisherman lead their everyday life.
7. Enjoy a show at Festival d’Avignon: If you’re a fan of contemporary art, then you must not miss watching a show at Festival d’Avignon, which is a humongous open-air theatre. You can enjoy classic shows performed by the local artists, and you can even watch ballet dance here. It also has a small café where you can relish tasty cuisines once you’re done and enjoy the classic performances.
8. Shop till you drop at Boulevard Saint Germain: Whether you wish to buy chic party dresses or traditional clothes, Boulevard Saint Germain is the mecca for shopping enthusiasts. It has home decor shops, gourmet food stores, and fashion boutiques from where you can buy whatever everything under the sun at best prices.
What is the best time to visit France?Fall (September to November) & Spring(April to June) is considered to be the best time to visit France as the weather is pleasant and there are fewer tourists ensuring you to explore the city without any hustle and bustle.
How to reach France?- By Air: There are around four seventy-eight airports in France that connect with the rest of the world with several international flights. Charles de Gaulle is the busiest airport in France that operates both international as well as domestic flights.
- By Train: The train is one of the best ways to explore the country. InterCité and TER trains connect various cities, and they link all French stations of the main towns.
How much does a France trip cost?The France tour package will cost you around 2,00,000, including accommodation and flight for 5 nights/6days trip.
Is passport required for France?Yes, you will need a U.S. passport that should be valid for at least 6 months after the date of your travel.
How many days are enough for France?For a holiday in France that covers multiple areas and highlights, most travelers should plan on spending around 10 days.
How do I get around France?- By Train: France has an efficient rail system that connects cities like Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Strasbourg, and Nice in just a few hours through (TGV) trains.
- By Road: You can also book a taxi or cab that will take you through different attractions in the city.
How much does it cost to go to France from India?France holiday package from India will cost you around 2,20,000 for a 4 nights/5days trip, including accommodation, food, and transfer.
What is the cheapest month to go to Paris?January, February, and early December is the cheapest month to go to Paris as the weather remains extremely cold, and very few people opt to travel to the country during this time of the year.
How much is a ticket at Disneyland Paris?Currently, the ticket at Disneyland is 107€ per person for one day.
Is Disneyland worth it in Paris?Yes, Disneyland is one of the best theme parks in the entire world where you can enjoy fun rides, meet the famous cartoon characters and enjoy carnivals and parades. The night show is one of the must-attend events of the park where you’ll witness light projections and fireworks.
Is it worth going up Eiffel Tower?Yes, it is extremely worth going up to Eiffel Tower as it offers spectacular views of the entire city from the top. It is some of the most iconic structures in the world.
How many floors is the Eiffel Tower?There are three floors in Eiffel Tower- the first floor, second and the third floor.
What are the best ski resorts in France?1. Chamonix: This is the most renowned skiing resort in France that is located at the base of Mt Blanc. It is also nicknamed as Gateway to European Cascades and houses five ski resorts- Les Houches, Grands Montets, Le Tour/Balme, Le Brevent and La Flegere.
2. Tignes: This ski resort is located in Tarentaise Valley, and it has three hundred km of extensive skiing terrain. One end of the ski-resort meets with Pissaillas glacier, and you can enjoy snowboarding, and snow biking and snowshoeing here.
3. Serre Chevalier: This is the largest skiing resort in France that is located at an altitude ranging between twelve hundred meters and twenty-eight hundred meters. It offers various stay options like holiday villages, bed and breakfast, and hotels.
Which are the romantic things that can be done in France?1. Proclaim your love at the wall of ‘I Love You': There can’t be any better way than to proclaim your love in this romantic escapade that has “i love you’ written in around two fifty languages. The wall will give you a new language and a creative way to express your love to your partner.
2. Go head over heels in love at River Seine: France holiday package gives you a chance to enjoy some passionate moves with your partner at River Seine that is considered to be the hotspot for the couples. You can also sit here and admire the other couples dancing together.
3. Wine Tour: If you and your partner love wine, then you should definitely be a part of the wine tour where you’ll get to sample the best wine from all around the world. You’ll also get to know about the winemaking process during this tour.
4. Relish the local cuisines at the best restaurants: If your partner connects over food, then you should definitely relish the lip-smacking local cuisines at the best restaurants in France.
Which are the best monuments to visit in France?1. Mont-Saint-Michel: This is a breathtaking landmark that is perched on a rocky outcrop and draws thousands of visitors every year. The major highlight here is the 11th-century abbey, evening illuminations, and dine in fine restaurants.
2. Notre-Dame Cathedral: Located on the banks of the Seine River, this is one of the most famous Gothic cathedrals that you’ll get to visit by booking the France travel package. It is distinguished for its unique architecture, size, and antiquity.
3. The Eiffel Tower: This Persian landmark is home to several architectural wonders ranging from beautiful chateaus to museums. It is famed to be one of the seven wonders of the world, and since its opening, it has seen huge traction of visitors.
4. Arc de Triomphe: Looming one sixty-four feet above Avenue des ?Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe is one of the most renowned monuments in France that you’ll get to visit by booking the France trip package. This massive triumphal arch is an icon of France, and its construction took almost thirty years.