Popular Netherlands Packages
Netherlands Tour Packages
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 156384.0|
|13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 189699.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 145400.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 92146.0|
|13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 250878.0|
Netherlands tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Netherlands holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Netherlands vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Showcasing nature’s magic at its best and providing you a chance to indulge in numerous entertainment options, Thrillophilia’s Netherlands tour packages brings to you some of the best vacation experiences. Right from canal cruises to museum visits to countryside explorations, these tour packages have it all. You can take your pick of popular destinations like Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam to tranquil towns like Giethoorn, Leeuwarden to be added to your tour package.
Thrillophilia offers a range of well designed Netherlands packages as well as customizable ones. You can choose the destinations as well as activities and design your itinerary according to your interests.
You can choose from a wide range of activities to a mix of popular as well as offbeat destinations. Netherlands has a beautiful mix of both and Thrillophilia packages ensures you get just the right blend of fun and entertainment to make your holiday memorable.
What makes the Netherlands holiday package even more special are the amazing deals and discounts that Thrillophilia has to offer. Choosing your package may take a while as each has offers and discounts that are completely irresistible. Thrillophilia’s experts will ensure you enjoy one of the best vacations in this beautiful country of canals, tulips, windmills, cheese markets, wooden shoes and more.
People Also Ask About Netherlands Tours
Which are the best places to visit in the Netherlands?
1. Amsterdam - This spectacular city should definitely be part of any Netherlands tour packages. It is a wonderful blend of art, history and cosmopolitan modernity. This is the largest city in the Netherlands and famous for its enchanting networks of canals, amazing museums, beautiful houseboats, vibrant nightlife and unique coffee shops.
2. Rotterdam - This city was once a fishing village but now it is famous as one of the most beautiful and modern cities of the Netherlands. The city’s modern architecture such as the cube houses, the Erasmus Bridge and skyscrapers are famous worldwide. Beautiful quays, spectacular monuments and vibrant nightlife makes Rotterdam an ideal destination for your Netherlands packages.
3. The Hague - The Hague is famous for its rich historical heritage, beautiful seaside, fascinating museums and the most invigorating nightlife. Some of the famous attractions here are Binnenhof, Lange Voorhout, Monastery Church, the Former Royal Palace, the Palace Gardens and The Hague canals. The city is also the seat of the Dutch government.
4. Groningen - Museum lovers should definitely add Groningen to their Netherlands tour packages. The Groninger Museum is the most famous of them all and features some highly innovative exhibits. There is also a comic museum, a maritime museum and lots more. The city also has a fascinating nightlife and cafes with live entertainment.
5. Delft - This beautiful city is a fascinating addition to your Netherlands packages with its enchanting canals, wonderful museums, great art works and medieval architecture. Delft is also famous internationally for its beautiful blue and white crockery. Other attractions here include the New Church, The Prince’s Court and Prinsenhof Museum and the Vermeer Center.
6. Maastricht - This enchanting historic city features some of the most stunning medieval architecture in the Netherlands with 1677 national heritage buildings. The city is also famous as the birthplace of the Euro. Maastricht is also home of the famous classical violinist and conductor, Andre Rieu, who regularly plays in open concerts in the Main Square.
7. Giethoorn - This scenic village should be part of any Netherlands tour packages for its sheer beauty and charm. Giethoorn is famous as the Village with no Roads.The only way to reach here is by boat or by off-road cycling. The village is filled with enchanting waterways, charming cottages, tranquil nature and amazing surroundings.
8. Leeuwarden - If you want to add an offbeat destination to your Netherlands holiday package then Leeuwarden is one great place to visit. One of the most famous attractions here is the Oldehove, an incomplete church tower that leans more than the Tower of Pisa. But the view from the top is breathtaking.
9. Gouda - This beautiful city showcases all things Dutch. It is famous for its cheese, medieval architecture, candles, glass windows in Janskerk and an amazing city center surrounded by a network of canals. The weekly cheese market held here boasts of some of the best cheeses in the world.
10. Volendam - This obscure fishing village is a must visit for every foodie with the Netherlands holiday package. This enchanting village has some of the best traditional Dutch cuisines served in its local cafes. It is also famous for its fishes and variety of cheeses.
Which are the best adventure things to do in the Netherlands?
1. Abseiling the Euromast Tower in Rotterdam - Zip lining or abseiling from the Euromast Tower in Rotterdam is one of the most adrenaline pumping activities you can add to your Netherlands tour packages. The top of the Tower is about 100 meters high offering panoramic views of Rotterdam and it has an observation deck, a restaurant and two suites.
2. Go Skydiving - There are several jump sites in Texel and Rotterdam offering skydiving activities in the Netherlands. You can choose between a 9000 or 13000 feet drop in the Texel site. This is one of the most thrilling activities you can indulge in while in the Netherlands.
3. Go Ice Skating on the canals of Amsterdam - Whenever the temperature drops below zero in Amsterdam the canals freeze turning into a fascinating skating rink. Although this does not happen every year, you can skill enjoy ice skating in any of the open-air skating rinks around the city that opens between November to February.
4. Climb the free standing wall in Groningen - The Excalibur is the tallest free standing wall in the world and one of the most challenging ones to climb because of its harsh incline. It is 37 meters high and has an outward curve from the center.
5. Indulge in watersports at the Amsterdam beach - Amsterdam beaches offer a whole range of water sports that can up your adventure meter a couple of notches in your Netherlands package. You can choose from surfing, kitesurfing, sea and surf kayaking, blokarting, sailing, jet skiing and more.
6. Go bungee jumping in The Hague - Scheveningen is a seaside suburb in The Hague that offers a wide range of recreational activities for its visitors. Here you can enjoy bungee jumping as well as ride a gigantic ferris wheel. The 60meters high towering structure is the only bungee jumping facility in the Netherlands.
7. Join a parachuting expedition in Texel - The island of Texel is just off the northern coast of Netherlands and offers several types of parachute jumps. These jumps are supervised by trained and experienced instructors and visitors can choose the introductory jump or tandem drops.
8. Go mudflat hiking in Friesland - The northern coastline of Friesland, Netherlands is part of a natural mudflat that stretches all the way to Denmark, known as the Wadden Sea. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and mudflat hiking is where participants chart their course through the mudflats when there is low tide.
9. Enjoy mountain biking at The Hoge Veluwe National Park - The Hoge Veluwe National Park offers an off road rugged track that is perfect for mountain biking. The trails are challenging and the scenery is astounding. There are also camping facilities in the Park so riders can spend the night and explore the place longer.
10. Enter the Amsterdam paintball battle - Indulge in an unforgettable experience of combat simulation with the paintball battle adventure in Amsterdam. There are themed arenas and missions to engage the participants. This is one of the most exciting adventures to add to your Netherlands tour packages.
What is the best time to visit the Netherlands?
The best time to visit Netherlands is between spring and autumn, as the winters are a bit cold and summers are mildly hot. These temperatures tend to rise as you go towards the south.
How to reach the Netherlands?
You can reach the Netherlands by Bus, Ferry, Train or Aeroplane. The Dutch Airlines KLM is connected to almost any country of the world, there are also other airlines that fly to the Netherlands.
Eurolines, the most well known international bus operator, is a good choice if you want to travel by bus. If you prefer traveling by Rail then Netherlands has a good connection of railway tracks connecting it to a lot of European countries. You can also reach the Netherlands by ferry services from the UK to the Netherlands.
How much does a trip to the Netherlands cost?
Starting cost of 3 Days 2 nights Netherlands packages starts from INR 30000 per person which includes a 3star accommodation, airport transfers, Visa assistance and breakfast.
What's the currency of the Netherlands?
The currency accepted in the Netherlands is Euros. One euro is 88.31 INR.
How many days are enough in the Netherlands?
Depending on the destinations included in your Netherlands tour packages and places you want to visit, 5 to 7 days is ideal for a trip to the Netherlands. This trip will cover all the major attractions, activities and also let you have some leisure time.
Is it expensive to visit the Netherlands?The Netherlands is one of the more expensive countries in the European Union, especially Amsterdam. However, there are several ways to go about it in order to ensure you stay within your budget without compromising on the best of what Netherlands has to offer. Thrillophilia offers a wide range of Netherlands packages with excellent discounts to ensure you do not burn a hole in your pocket.
How many days do you need in the Netherlands?
5 to 7 days is enough to explore some of the best places to visit in the Netherlands. Netherlands tour packages are available with some of the best locations in the itinerary and different mix of number of days depending on your availability.
Which are the famous canals in the Netherlands?
1. Canals of Amsterdam - The cruising along the canals of Amsterdam is one of the most interesting additions to any Netherlands tour packages. Herengracht, Gouden Bocht or the Golden Curve are some of the most famous canals in Amsterdam.
2. Canals of Utrecht - Discover the beauty of Utrecht from the water with a cruise along its canals. The most famous canal here is Oudegracht which is about 1000 years old and passes right through the inner circle of the city.
3. Canals of Leiden - Leiden has the most number of canals, bridges and moats after Amsterdam with the Rapenburg being the most beautiful and famous here. This canal is lined with some of the most beautiful 18th century houses.
Which are the famous windmills to visit in the Netherlands?
1. Kinderdijk - Kinderdijk is located in the south of Netherlands and it is a whole windmill park. Some of these windmills still have people living in them. Besides windmills, you will also find a small museum, shops and a cafe in Kinderdijk.
2. De Gooyer in Amsterdam - Built in the 16th century, De Gooyer is one of the most famous windmills in the Netherlands. The first Saturday of every month is when this windmill is turned so plan your Netherlands tour packages accordingly.
3. Windmills in Schiedam - Schiedam is home to some of the largest windmills in the world. These large windmills are used to grind grain to produce Jenever, a traditional liquor of the Netherlands.
How is Netherlands nightlife? Which places are famous for nightlife in the Netherlands?
The Netherlands has some of the most renowned nightclubs and their parties are popular around the globe. The nightlife in the Netherlands is vibrant and exciting.
1. Amsterdam - Amsterdam has some of the best nightclubs and pubs in the Netherlands. Leidseplein Square is one of the best places where you can find an array of nightclubs, theatres, a casino and cinemas.
2. Utrecht - The City Square in Utrecht has lively options ranging from nightclubs to cafes with live music. Some of the famous venues here are The Malt Vault, Bassment Utrecht, Union Latin Lounge, Body Talk, etc.
3. The Hague - Some of the best places to party and enjoy a night out in the Hague is PIP Den Haag, Bodega, Club Seven, De Paas and a lot more.