Scuba Diving In Phuket Highlights
- Dive into the magical underwater world and discover the mysteries of the ocean
- Feast on a scrumptious meal served onboard after a tiresome dive
- Grab the opportunity to catch a sight of the rarest marine creatures like moray eels, lion fish, napoleon wrasse and many more
- Accompanied by a highly trained instructor lets you enjoy diving underwater to the fullest without worrying about safety
Scuba Diving In Phuket Overview
Activity duration: 10-11 Hours (Approx.)
Activity Timing: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Pick up and Drop off Location: Hotel pick up and drop off are offered from all hotels located in the areas of Patong, Karon, Kata of Phuket and from Khao Lak
About Scuba Diving In Phuket
Home to some of the most beautiful beaches and surroundings, a vacation to Phuket is not complete until you try out scuba diving here amidst the turquoise blue waters. Limestone crops under the ocean make up for good corals, reefs, and other life forms that nest in reefs. The marine life around Phuket is vibrant, full of life and untouched. A dive here will bring you close to large groups of barracuda, cuttlefish and even sting rays. This dive site is suitable for both professional and uncertified divers, especially because of the support staff here.
- Get picked up from your hotel around 06:00 AM - 06:30 AM and meet your instructor at the diving center in Tap Lamu.
- You will be transferred to a big boat waiting for you at Koh Bon on a speedboat.
- Your instructor will brief you about the day's activity before you get into action.
- Plunge into the turquoise blue water at Koh Bon which is not only famous for its manta rays, but also many hard and soft corals.
- The instructor will guide you throughout the activity as you dive into the unaltered depths of Koh Bon which is considered as one of the less explored islands in Thailand.
- Relish your taste buds on a delicious lunch served onboard after the first dive.
- Dive into the crystal clear water of Koh Bon for a second time and explore the underwater world of Phuket.
- Cherish your experience as you return to your hotel.
Select Package Option
Full-Day Koh Bon Scuba Diving from Phuket with Private Transfers
More Details about Scuba Diving In Phuket
Know Before You Go for Scuba Diving In Phuket
- Evidence of dive certification and recent diving experience is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Rental of dive equipment available at 600 Baht for a full set.
- National Park entry fees at 700 Baht needs to be bought for access to the national park.
- Wheelchair is not accessible.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizers are available for travelers.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers and travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
Things To Carry for Scuba Diving In Phuket