Jim Corbett Jeep Safari Highlights
- Dive into the wilderness to view nature's bounty - and witness Bengal tiger, sloth bears, migratory birds and more.
- Sightsee the oldest National Park of India - which is also the place for India's first Project Tiger
- Witness rare species in their natural habitat in the wilderness such as otters and the endemic fish eating crocodile.
- Explore the closure views of Tiger reserve and encounter some startling animals
- Hop on the day filled with so much adventure and discover the wild animals that will pump up your heartbeat
- Get a chance to see 600 species of birds, 110 kinds of trees, 50 species of mammals, and 25 different species of reptiles in the beautiful flora and fauna of Jim Corbett
Jim Corbett Jeep Safari Overview
Activity Location: Ramnagar
Timings: 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Jim Corbett National Park is renowned for being the oldest national park in India. With views of animals that are uncommon, the Jim Corbett Jeep Safari is a perfect treat for wildlife and nature lovers. During the Jeep Safari, you can fulfill your quest for viewing leopards, deer species, sloth bears, Himalayan black bears, elephants, etc. A view of migratory birds during the Jeep Safari makes the experience even more memorable.
Do not miss the chance of spotting Bengal tigers which is the pride of the national park and can be found as you enter the Bijrani zone. As you continue the trail and cross the Jhirna, Durga Devi, and Corbett zones, sightsee an abundance of flora and fauna around.
About the activity:
- ActivityTimings: 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- It will be a 3 hours activity.
- Get picked up from your hotel at Ramnagar and set out to dive into the wilderness.
- Enjoy the views of nature around, as you enter India's oldest National Park.
- The Jeep Safari ride lets you sightsee Bengal tigers, leopards, deer, sloth bears, Himalayan black bears, elephants, and more.
- Drive through the Bijrani, Durga Devi, Corbett Landscape, and Jhirna zones of Corbett Tiger Reserve and enjoy a nature walk with your group.
- Get ready to know about the historical facts of the Jim Corbett National Park as you continue your trail.
- We highly recommend you maintain social distancing and follow the rules of State-Government during your ride.
More Details about Jim Corbett Jeep Safari
Know Before You Go for Jim Corbett Jeep Safari
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. However, lunch is included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask is recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- There is no age limit to book this package.
- Meals are not included in the package.
- Pick-up facility available from your hotel in Ramnagar.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this activity.
- The sighting of animals is purely based on luck factor.