About the Activity:
- Embark on an exciting experience of paragliding in Kamshet with a set of certified pilots and flying enthusiasts.
- Kamshet, is a beautiful destination located at about 110km from Mumbai and 45km from Pune that is decked with the beauty of the Sahyadri Ranges and valleys.
- A daylong course will take you through paragliding of 3 different types namely; Classic Tandem, Instructional Tandem, and Acro Tandem.
- A two-seater plane will take you high up in the air from where you can take your paragliding flight with a certified instructor.
Eligibility: For 15 yrs & above
Weight: Above 45 kgs
NOTE : Due to winters afternoon session is not available. Reporting time for flying is 8:00 AM.
- Enjoy a 3-day fun filled learning period with the introductory paragliding course in Kamshet. A team of professional pilots will train to make your skyward quest easy and rewarding. On this course, there is no prior experience needed to realize the exhilaration of free flight. Over moments of fun, challenges, and learning, you’ll be soaked with information on flying techniques, equipment usage, handling, safety measures through classroom and practical sessions including training simulator.
- At first, you’ll start training on flat ground. Meet your course mates, instructors, and get familiar with the equipment, glider controls under strict supervision. You’ll get personal attention to help graduate to level 2. Your training will be complimented with Ground School classes to understand relevant concepts. Participating in a Training Simulator session makes it easy for you to acquire flying skills.
- Upon clearing take-off and landing techniques, you’re ready for your first solo flight on nursery slopes with instructor support. This is the moment of truth, as you transcend to levels above the comfort of the ground below. Your instructor for certification would vet your flying and written tests to award the ‘Student Pilot’ Rating. This qualifies you for the next level, P2 (Open Sky Pilot).
Weight: Above 45kg
- Batches start every Monday and Friday for the 3 day course.
- Your time slot will be booked based on weather conditions
- Quality checked equipment with high safety measures
- Training supervised and conducted by qualified pilots.
- Student Pilot certification post course completion
- Flying site - among India's top training hills
About the Activity:
Tandem paragliding in Kamshet or the mecca of adrenaline junkies, is the best way to spend your weekend! Located at a height of about 2,200 ft above sea level, this adventure hub has a wide expanse of luscious, thick greens surrounded by placid lakes and hilly terrains, all combined to take your breath away! Located about 110km from Mumbai and 45km from Pune, acrobatics tandem joyride in Kamshet lures adventure lovers to the paragliding paradise for a ride of a lifetime!
Soar through the skies and enjoying the captivating aerial views! Tandem paragliding in Kamshet is the place for you to give wings to your dream of flying amidst the clouds. Join this 20 minutes enthralling flight and manoeuvre through the azure sky! Trained pilots are at the ready to take you on an adventure joyride and perform different exciting acrobatic moves in the air. To name a few, there are the SAT, Spiral, Wing Overs, Ridge Dancing and a few others based on your stamina and the weather!
- Drive around 45km from Pune and have a tryst with the captivating beauty of the Western Ghats.
- Give wings to your flight of dreams while paragliding in Kamshet.
- Indulge in tandem or special tandem flights and enjoy your flight for around 15 minutes.
- Fly high above the ground and enjoy the bird's eye views of Kamshet's untouched beauty.
- Also, customise the flight according to your need and requirement; anniversaries, birthday celebrations or other events.
Temperature Range: 20 to 36 Degrees.