Villas in PanchganiEnhance the experience of your holiday in Panchgani by booking your stay in one of the range of villas in Panchgani. These villas offer spectacular and spacious accommodations, excellent views, modern facilities and amenities to ensure a fantastic holiday and many entertainment options such as barbecue and bonfire options. Most of these villas are located in ideal locations near major attractions of this magnificent hill station and offer breathtaking views of the rolling Panchgani hills.
Panchgani villas are a great option for people travelling with families or couples looking for comfortable accommodations and privacy. These villas are ideal for corporates to organize team building activities and other programs for employees. Properties like Divine Villas, Ratan Villas and others are great for families with children as these have playground facilities and comfortable accommodations along with kitchen facilities.
There are quite a few villas that are pet friendly too so you can bring your beloved pets along with you on your vacation. Enjoy a lavish holiday as you lounge in a private pool in one of the luxury villas such as EKO Stay Villas and Otonia Villas. It is ideal for all kinds of travellers and the perfect accommodation facility for a wonderful weekend getaway or relaxing holiday.
People Also Ask About Villas in Panchgani
Which are the best villas in Panchgani?
1. Rainforest Villas and Restaurant - This is a wonderful family-friendly villa in Panchgani offering some of the most spectacular views of the Panchgani mountains. There is an in-house restaurant that serves a delectable range of multi-cuisine dishes.
2. Divine Villas - This is one of the best Panchgani villas if you are travelling with family or kids. There is an indoor and outdoor pool, an in-house restaurant and comfortable rooms with all modern amenities. You also have the option to book a villa with kitchen facilities if you wish to cook your own food.
3. Ratan Villa - This is a beautiful villa in Panchgani featuring a patio with a pool view, a bar and a common lounging area. For pet-lovers this is a great option as this is a pet-friendly villa. Rooms come with all modern amenities and there is also a playground and sun terrace.
4. Meraki Villa - This is a beautiful villa accommodation in Panchgani that comes with kitchen facilities. There is also an in-house restaurant, a swimming pool and bar. This is one of the best villas in Panchgani with great views of the surrounding hills and surrounded by strawberry farms.
5. Silver Oak Villa - This is one of those self catering villas in Panchgani where you are provided with a full kitchen and dining table. You can also enjoy barbecue facilities. The villa also has a garden and terrace with a view.
Which are the luxury villas in Panchgani?
1. Shourayansh Villa - This is one of the best luxury villas in Panchgani ideal for couples. There is an outdoor pool, a landscaped garden where you can enjoy a bonfire, rooms come with all modern amenities and facilities.
2. Shree Samarth Villa - This is one of the most beautiful luxury villas in Panchgani that comes with some of the best modern amenities and facilities. Enjoy the views of Panchgani from the comfort of your room or balcony or from the garden. In the cold winter evenings, indulge in a fiery bonfire.
3. Bhatia Villas - This is a wonderful Panchgani villa with great views of rolling hills. There is a garden and a play area as well for children within the property.
What facilities will be provided at villas in Panchgani?
Panchgani villas offer a wide range of facilities such as spacious rooms, full kitchen facilities with indoor, outdoor or private pools. Some villas offer barbecue facilities or bonfire arrangements for their guests. Most villas have in-house restaurants, bars and common lounging areas. Family-friendly villas have play areas for kids with landscaped gardens or balconies with amazing views.
Other facilities include flatscreen TVs in the room, free wifi, free parking, family rooms and pet-friendly facilities. Some properties such as Divine Villas have games like table tennis, billiards, indoor games, etc for entertainment. While others offer car rental, bike rental and cycle rental facilities.
What is the lowest & highest price of villas in Panchgani?
Exclusive villa stay in Panchgani for 2 Days and 1 Night the lowest price range starts from INR 3500. The Highest price for villas in Panchgani for 2 Nights and 3Days can go up to INR 25000.
Is it compulsory to make a booking in advance for villas in Panchgani?
Yes, it is advisable to make a booking in advance for villas in Panchgani. This is especially true during peak seasons. Advance bookings will ensure your choice of the location, property and the accommodation type. Also make sure to thoroughly read the booking and cancellation policy of the villas before making the bookings.
Are villas in Panchgani safe for kids or child-friendly?
Yes, villas in Panchgani are safe for kids and are child-friendly. There are many properties such as Divine Villas, Rainforest Villas and Restaurant, Ratan Villa and many others that have special facilities for kids such as playgrounds, garden area, etc.
Do villas in Panchgani have a private pool?
Some luxury villas, such as Otonia Villas, offer an amazing range of facilities and amenities including a private pool. EKO Stay Villa is another villa accommodation that also offers a private pool facility.
Can we smoke/drink at villas in Panchgani?
Several Panchgani villas have bar facilities for guests to indulge in smoking and drinking. However, it is always advisable to ask before you make your bookings to ensure that there is no inconvenience either to you or to the property managers.
Are villas in Panchgani safe for couples?
Panchgani villas are quite safe for couples. There are several villas such as Shourayansh Villas, Silver Oaks Villas, etc that are couple friendly. Ensure that the villa you want to stay in is couple friendly before making your bookings.
What is the best time to visit Panchgani?
Panchgani is a destination that can be visited all year round. However, the best time to visit is in the start of summer and in winter. It is best to plan your visit to Panchgani between October to June. July to September is monsoon season in Panchgani when the hills are covered in a lush green carpet.