Panchgani Packages For Couples
If you wish to have a honeymoon while admiring the stunning beauty of the Western Ghats with your beloved, Panchgani honeymoon packages are the perfect deal for you. Located approximately 240 kilometers away from Mumbai, this iconic Maharashtrian hill station sees hundreds of couples make it their honeymoon destination every year. With jaw-dropping views of the Western Ghats, Krishna Valley, and Dhom Dam on offer, Panchgani draws adventurers and nature lovers looking to escape the hustle of city life.
Panchgani packages for couples include iconic sightseeing destinations of the city, namely Tableland, Parsi Point, Kamalgad Fort, Harrison’s Folly, and many others. From admiring the stunning views of mighty hills and cliffs to embarking on adventures like paragliding and trekking, Panchgani tour packages cater to every desire of newly married couples. Relish local delicacies as you soak in the calming beauty and fresh air with your spouse. The hill station is ideal for a quick break which can be enjoyed better with pre-booked honeymoon packages that promise a romantic getaway like no other. Choose from a variety of Panchgani packages and book your tickets online in advance for a hassle-free and relaxed travel experience.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Panchgani
What are the places to visit in Panchgani during the honeymoon?1. Tableland: Ranked among the most sought-after experiences with Panchgani honeymoon packages, Tableland is known as Asia’s second-largest mountain plateau and is also the highest point of Panchgani. Ideal for nature lovers and adventurers, Tableland sees numerous couples indulge in the serene greenery and refreshing environment. Embark on treks and relish local delicacies as you go for horse riding and explore the historical landmarks here like the Rajpuri Caves and Pandava Footsteps with your special someone. Plan a two-hour trip to enjoy the best of Tableland on your honeymoon.
Location – Tableland, Godavali, Panchgani, Maharashtra
2. Parsi Point: Popular among locals and tourists for its splendid views of the Krishna Valley and Dhom Dam, Parsi Point is one of the most famous highlights of Panchgani packages for couples. Admire the high mountains as you witness the sunrise and sunset from this amazing location with your spouse. Embark on fun camel rides and relish lip-smacking snacks from local vendors as you soak in the natural beauty of the attraction. Remember to try out the local telescope services to indulge in stunning views of the surroundings.
Location – Ganeshpeth, Panchgani, MaharashtraTimings – From 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on all days
3. Kate’s Point: Situated en route from Panchgani to Mahabaleshwar, Kate’s Point is an unmissable attraction that needs to be explored with Panchgani honeymoon packages. With majestic views of the Krishna Valley, Dhom Dam, and Balakwadi, the untouched Kate’s Point is one of the most romantic destinations for couples visiting Panchgani. Soak in the picturesque natural beauty of the Western Ghats as you breathe in the refreshing air and click stunning pictures with your special someone at the iconic location.
Location – Radha Nagar, Khadakpada, Kalyan, Mahabaleshwar, MaharashtraTimings – From 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all daysEntry Fee – Rs 10/- per person
4. Kamalgad Fort: If you are up for an adventure clubbed with a slice of history, Kamalgad Fort needs to be in your Panchgani packages for couples. Best known for its nail-biting trek trail, Kamalgad attracts numerous adventurous couples with its steep and dangerous climb which is rewarded by stunning views of Dhom Dam and the Western Ghats from the top. Listen to interesting stories of conquests and failures as you embark on a never-seen-before adventure with your special someone at Kamalgad Fort.
Location – Wai Taluka, Panchgani, MaharashtraTimings – From 6 AM to 6 PM on all daysEntry Fees – No entry fee. Trekking charges apply.
5. Harrison’s Folly: While most attractions included in Panchgani honeymoon packages see crowds of tourists, Harrison’s Folly is among the rare locations that offer amazing views as well as minimal crowding. Soak in the majestic views of the hills and cliffs of the Western Ghats as you stand atop the iconic point with your partner. Click memorable pictures and indulge in a paragliding adventure as you make the most of your honeymoon at Panchgani.
Location - WRVJ+WG2, Wai-Panchgani Road, Dandeghar, MaharashtraTimings – From 6:30 AM to 7:30 PM on all daysEntry fees – No entry fee. Parking charges are Rs 50/- per car.
6. Sydney Point: Admire the beautiful sunset of the Western Ghats as you spend quality time with your beloved at Sydney Point during your Panchgani honeymoon. A small attraction located right at the entrance of Panchgani from Wai, Sydney Point offers magnificent views of popular local landmarks like the Krishna Valley, Dhom Dam, Wai, and even the iconic Kamalgad Fort. Admire the breathtaking views of Mandhardeo and Pandavgad ranges as you sit back and relish delicious Konkani snacks from local vendors with your partner at Sydney Point.
Location – WRP4+M8, Dandeghar, Panchgani, Maharashtra
What is Panchgani famous for?Panchgani is renowned for its stunning sights of the Western Ghats, Krishna Valley, and the Dhom Dam. The major attractions here, namely Tableland, Parsi Point, Kate’s Point, Kamalgad Fort, and Sydney Point, promise some of the most breathtaking views on India’s western coastline and is a beautiful haven for honeymooners.
What is the best time to visit Panchgani?The best time to visit Panchgani is during the winter season up to the onset of summer. The months from September to April see moderate temperatures and pleasant weather conditions, making it the most comfortable time to explore the famous Maharashtrian hill station for adventurers as well as honeymooning couples.
How far is Panchgani from Mumbai?Panchgani is located at an approximate distance of 242 kilometers from Mumbai and is a short four-and-a-half-hour drive away from the bustling city. Tourists can reach Panchgani from Mumbai via bus, train, or car. A bus ride to Panchgani is the fastest and cheapest way to reach here from Mumbai.
How many days are enough for Panchgani?Spending a minimum of two days is enough to explore all the major attractions and soak in the stunning beauty of Panchgani. Tourists can conveniently explore landmarks like Tableland, Parsi Point, Kate’s Point, Sydney Point, Harrison’s Folly, Wai, Dhom Dam, and other local wonders along with relishing the local experience in two days.