Popular Places To Stay in Lonavala
Best Places To Stay in Lonavala
|A Pleasant Private Villa With Swimming Pool, Lonavala||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 38161.0|
|A Luxurious Villa With Infinity Pool In Lonavala||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 41000.0|
|Relaxing Villa Stay With Pool In Lonavala||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 15000.0|
|A Serene Vacation Retreat Amidst Lush Greenery In Lonavala||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 16000.0|
|A Luxurious Villa Amidst Lush Gardens In Lonavala||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 25809.0|
Stays in Lonavala
No matter the kind of traveler you are, you can choose from some of the best places to stay in Lonavala, including Della Resorts, SaffronStays Falcon Tents, The Bob House, and Ivy Silverhill Villa. These stays not only offer guests a mere accommodation option, but also let them enjoy delicious food, breathtaking nature views, and excellent recreational activities to engage in.
While Fariyas Resort and The Upper Deck Resort offer guests a laid-back opulent holiday with invigorating spa and swimming pool, Wildbizz Lonavala Camping Stay and Fort View Camping let them spend a night under the open starry sky and wake up to breathtaking sunrise and lake views. Shahani Wellness Retreat and Joy n Joy Boutique Bungalow let guests enjoy a home-like stay with homely vibes & healthy meals, while Villa Kiana and Dream Villa let guests enjoy a fun-filled private stay with their near and dear ones.
People Also Ask About Lonavala Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in Lonavala?1. Della Resorts: Lying just a 15 minutes drive away from the famous Della Adventure Park, Della Resorts is a luxury resort featuring world-class facilities. Offering salon, fitness centre, and spa & massage retreat, Della Resorts is one of the best places to stay in Lonavala for travelers, who want to take care of their health and body on the go. Being one of the pet-friendly stays in Lonavala, this resort lets you enjoy an amazing holiday with your furry buddy.
- Location: Della Enclave Rd, Kune Village, Khandala, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Gym, Adventure Park, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Beauty Salon, Fitness Centre
2. Fariyas Resort Lonavala: Featuring top-class corporate amenities, including convention centre, meeting room, conference hall, and fax, AV & photocopy services, Fariyas Resort is one of the business-friendly stays in Lonavala. For the leisure seekers, this resort has a waterpark with multiple rides, a spa offering relaxing massage therapies, and an activity centre with provisions to enjoy various games. Availability of a kids’ pool, a kids’ playground, and babysitting services also make Fariyas Resort suitable for families with young children.
- Location: Frichley Hill Rd, Frichley Hills, Tungarli, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Mini water park, Conference Hall, Restaurant, Banquet Hall, Massage Centre, Jacuzzi
3. Avion Holiday Resort: Flaunting a beautiful colonial style architectural design, Avion Holiday Resort features comfortable rooms. Offering delicious complimentary breakfast every morning and featuring a swanky international restaurant, this resort is a favorite among the gastronomy lovers. This place also has an open-air banquet, where guests can host their private parties.
- Location: Avion Holiday Resort, fly over junction, main market road, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Discotheque, Banquet Hall, Restaurant, Bonfire Arrangement, Kids Play Area, Snooker Table
Planning A Trip To Lonavala, Checkout Our Best Selling Lonavala Holiday Packages Now!
4. Sterling Lonavala: With a blue shimmering pool tucked amidst the lush gardens and flanked by tall trees, Sterling Lonavala offers a picture-perfect sight that can leave any guest totally smitten. The resort has an elegant restaurant that offers chic decor & serves delicious Continental & Indian cuisines. They also have excellent recreational options for their guests to engage in, including stargazing, birdwatching, and trekking.
- Location: 107, Old Mumbai - Pune Hwy, near Manashakti Kendra, opp. Valvan Dam, Khatri Park Housing Society, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Activity Centre, Business Centre, Restaurant, Fitness Centre, Parking
5. The Lagoona Resort: The Lagoona Resort features 68 well-appointed rooms, each featuring a minibar and a private balcony. During their stay here, guests can enjoy shopping at the on-site gift shop, take a refreshing dive in the pool, or engage in indoor games at the in-house games room.
- Location: S No. 55, Gold Valley Sector D, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403
- Amenities: Restaurant, Business Centre, Restaurant, Gift Shop, Swimming Pool, Banquet Hall
6. The Upper Deck Resort: Featuring a total of 50 AC rooms, a kids’ pool, a health club, and fun-filled recreational activities, The Upper Deck Resort is one of the most family-friendly stays in Lonavala. The resort also has an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant, Quarter Deck, which also features a bar with breathtaking garden views.
- Location: 13/15 Pangloli Village Thakurwadi, 410401 Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Amenities: Outdoor pool, open-air Jacuzzi, multi-level garden, restaurant, swimming pool, fitness centre
Checkout & Book: Magic Mountain Tickets, Lonavala
Which are the best camp stays in Lonavala?1. Wildbizz Lonavala Camping Stay: Wildbizz Lonavala Camping Stay lets you enjoy a peaceful and serene camping experience on the calm banks of the Pawna Lake. Evenings at this camp are always fun with enjoyable activities, such as bonfire, music, and bbq nights. Guests can also enjoy indoor games, such as carrom and dart. They can even go out to indulge in outdoor sports, including kayaking and football.
- Location: Farm No 27/A/Q , Pansoli Near club mahindra Tungi resort, Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Amenities: Bonfire, indoor games, parking space, housekeeping, room service, torch
2. Blue Unicorn Pawna Camping: Blue Unicorn Pawna Camping offers you the opportunity to sleep with the warmth of a campfire and wake up to the shimmering waters of the beautiful Pawna Lake. Here, you can relish delicious veg & non-veg food, dance to party music, and engage in excellent team building activities. They can also arrange amazing trekking tours for the guests on demand.
- Location: At.Bramha Noli, Post. Pawananagar, Maharashtra 410406
- Amenities: Indoor games, kids’ playground, bonfire, public restrooms, outdoor sports
3. Camp Lakers Retreat: Offering guests the opportunity to indulge in a myriad of exhilarating activities, including trekking, kayaking, rifle shooting, and archery, Camp Lakers Retreat is one of the best camp stays in Lonavala for adventure seekers. Guests staying here can also enjoy indoor and outdoor games like carrom, dart, cricket, badminton, and volleyball.
- Location: Camp Laker’s Retreat, AtThakursai, Pawana Nagar, Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Amenities: Restaurant, dining area, BBQ facilities, indoor games, seating area
Planning A Honeymoon Trip To Lonavala, Checkout Our Best Selling Lonavala Honeymoon Packages Now!
4. SaffronStays Falcon Tents: Lying atop a picturesque hill, SaffronStays Falcon Tents features 5 glamping tents, with each one offering a queen size bed, a couch, a sit-out area, and a private bath. During their stay here the guests can relish home-cooked veg meals that will be delivered at their individual tent, packed in a tiffin. All the tents offer breathtaking views of the colourful lawn and the verdant valleys. SaffronStays Falcon Tents is one of the best camp stays in Lonavala for couples.
- Location: Aamby Valley Road, Atvan, Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Amenities: Lawn, balcony terrace, seating area, free parking space, attached bathroom
5. Pawna Rangers Camping: Offering decent tents on the Pawna Lake banks, Pawna Rangers Camping is one of the most budget-friendly camp stays in Lonavala. This camp is adorned by a lush lawn and offers a nice seating area. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, where campers can cook their own meals. Guests can also enjoy fun indoor games, including board games.
- Location: Shindgaon, Maharashtra
- Amenities: Kitchenette, lawn, seating area, free parking space, indoor games
6. Fort View Camping: As is predictable from its name, Fort View Camping is known for offering mesmerizing views of the historic Tikona Fort. This camp stay offers decent tents and a sit-out area where you can sit at a table, under an umbrella and soak in the nature views sipping a cup of tea. You can also enjoy bonfire and bbq nights with some soothing music playing in the background.
- Location: Khadak Gevende, pawana nagar, Maval, Gevhande Khadak, Maharashtra 410406
- Amenities: Lawn, seating area, free parking space, first-aid services, luggage storage
Also Checkout: Pawna Lake Camping
Camping in Lonavala
Which are the best homestays in Lonavala?1. The Bob House: Nestled near the serene Pavana Lake and enveloped in a tranquil atmosphere, The Bob House is one of the best places to stay in Lonavala for couples. Guests staying here can enjoy a number of recreational activities, including picnicking, live bbq nights, sunbathing at the sun deck, or parting at the club.
- Location: H-20, Thakursai-Aajiwali Road, Pavana Dam near Lonavala, Gevhande Khadak, Maharashtra 412106
- Amenities: Workout Room, Nightclub, Outdoor fireplace, Conference facilities, Children's playground, Restaurant
2. Shahani Wellness Retreat: Lying at a very proximate distance to the picturesque Bhushi Dam, Shahani Wellness Retreat offers beautiful AC rooms, with each featuring a seating area and an attached bathroom. All the rooms also have private balconies, where guests can unwind and soak in the mesmerizing garden views.
- Location: SHAHANI ROAD NEAR TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, LONAVALA, 410401 Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Amenities: Garden, private parking space, game room, table tennis, car hire, airport transportation
3. Divine Homes: Spread across an area of around 2,650 sq.ft, Divine Homes is a stunning 4 BHK homestay with spacious, well-maintained rooms. Considered as one of the best places to stay in Lonavala for large groups, this homestay also has a fully functional kitchen, where you can prepare your favorite meals with your loved ones.
- Location: Parshwa Puram, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410403
- Amenities: Kitchenette, swimming pool, lawn, seating area, living room, parking area
4. Joy n Joy Boutique Bungalow: Surrounded by breathtaking nature views, Joy n Joy Boutique Bungalow is one of the most favourite places to stay in Lonavala for couples seeking peace and serenity. The homestay also has a nice lawn, where you can unwind with your partner and bask in the spellbinding nature views.
- Location: SNO 75, PL NO 10, Training Center Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Amenities: Kitchenette, balcony terrace, seating area, living room, lawn, verandah
5. The Living Space: Lying at a very proximate distance to some of the top tourist attractions of Lonavala, including Wax Museum, Karla Caves, and Narayanidham Temple, The Living Space is one of the best places to stay in Lonavala for travelers who are seeking a convenient sightseeing opportunity.
- Location: The Living Space State Transport Bus Stand, Gawliwada, Rao Colony, Lonavla, Maharashtra 41040
- Amenities: Restaurant, Power backup, housekeeping, air conditioning, room service
6. Off The Grid: Off The Grid is a decent, budget-friendly homestay with 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a common living room, a dining area, and a kitchen. The property also has a nice sit-out area, where you can enjoy the nature views while sipping a cup of tea.
- Location: Row House No - 7, 8, 9 Khatri Park, Co-op Housing Society, Valvan, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Kitchenette, swimming pool, BBQ facilities, housekeeping, living room, parking space
Which are the best villa stays in Lonavala?1. Blossom Villa: Encompassed by serene and calm environs, Blossom Villa is a nice 2-bedded villa with a kitchen and a living room. The villa also has a large terrace, which offers unparalleled views of magnificent mountains.
- Location: Bunglow no-3, retreat valley, co-op hsg society, pangali, Near Narayani dham mandir, Lonavla, 410401
- Amenities: Outdoor pool, garden, kitchen, seating area, terrace
2. Eko Say - Tranquil Villa: Lying at a very proximate distance to Lion’s Point and Bhushi Dam, EKO STAY - TRANQUIL VILLA is one of the most strategically located stays in Lonavala. Packed with a children’s pool and a playground, this is also one of the best places to stay in Lonavala for kids.
- Location: HOUSE NO 22, Nangargaon, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401
- Amenities: Swimming pool, power backup, parking space, Kitchen, garden, terrace
3. Villa Kiana: Flaunting a large living room and tastefully adorned bedrooms, Villa Kiana is one of the favorite stays in Lonavala among families and friends. The villa does not only let guests relish delicious Asian breakfast, but also allows them to enjoy cooking their own meals in the kitchen.
- Location: Villa Kiana, Hanuman Tekdi, Puraniks Sayama, Bhangarwadi Rd, Olkaiwadi, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410405
- Amenities: Seating area, living room, kitchen, swimming pool, terrace, gardens
4. Dream Villa: Lying just 4 km away from the serene Lonavala Lake, Dream Villa is one of the most peaceful stays in Lonavala. This 5 BHK villa has an outdoor pool, a beautiful garden and spacious balconies that offer spectacular mountain views.
- Location: Dhamndara Apati, Dudhiware Village, Near Baba Maharaj Satarkar Math, Lonavala, Maharashtra, 410401
- Amenities: Swimming pool, living room, lawn, free parking space, power backup
5. Villa Horizon: Villa Horizon is a beautiful 3BHK villa, offering the perfect blend of leisure and comfort together with breathtaking views of verdant hills. The villa has a sparkling swimming pool and lush garden that perfectly adorn the property. It also has a fully functional kitchenette that allows the guests to prepare their own meals and feel at home.
- Location: Dukes Den Road, Khandala, Lonavala
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, kitchenette, lawn, seating area, living room, balcony terrace
6. Ivy Silverhill Villa: Ivy Silverhill Villa is a stunning 3BHK villa, featuring a living room, a seating area, and a terrace. The villa also has a huge lawn with outdoor furniture for the guests to sit and bask in the mesmerizing hill views.
- Location: Ivy SilverHill Villa (Black Orchids Pvt Ltd) Bungalow- A, Plot No.5, Indrayani Nagar, Near Tukaram Mandir, Taluka Mawal, Village Waksai, LONAVALA, MAHARASHTRA 410405 India
- Amenities: Kitchenette, sun deck, balcony terrace, lawn, living room, swimming pool
Also Checkout: Rajmachi Fort Trek and Camping
Which area is best to stay in Lonavala?Some of the best areas to stay in Lonavala are mentioned below:
- Khatri Park Housing Society
- Gawliwada, Rao Colony
Click Here to Book Now: Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Tickets
Which month is best for Lonavala?The best time to visit Lonavala is between the months of December and February. During these months, the temperature of the town remains low and the weather remains salubrious, making sightseeing a perfect outdoor activity to enjoy.
Why is Lonavala famous?A major part of the fame earned by Lonavala is credited to its scenic natural beauty. The town’s verdant valleys, cascading waterfalls, intriguing caves, lush mountains, and serene lakes make Lonavala a very popular holiday spot of the country.
How many days should I stay in Lonavala?Lonavala is considered to be a weekend getaway. So, you need at least 2 days to cover all the popular destinations of this town. In the course of these two days, you can trek to the famous vantage points, including Tiger’s Leap and Duke’s Nose. You can explore the various historical structures, including Karla and Bhaja Caves, Lohagad Fort, and Tikona Fort.
You will also have enough time to soak in the beauty of the pictorial Pawna Lake and Bhushi Dam.
Enjoy the wonder of nature by paying a visit to the exquisite Pawna Lake when you are in Pune. Its paradise location is something that you will not be able to forget anytime soon. The setting at Pawna Lake is made beautiful with the presence of various tourist attractions like Lohagad Fort, Tikona Fort, Tung Fort and Visapur Fort. Its refreshing ambience makes this place a beautiful destination near Lonavala and Khandala to enjoy an idyllic weekend.It was created as an artificial water reservoir and offers a soothing time to relax with nature. People keep flocking to Pawna Lake for its postcard-perfect landscape. The place is known for its wonderful climate and offers a serene retreat away from the noise of usual city life. Pawna Lake is also known to attract nature lovers due to the number of flora and fauna which can be seen around the lake. Some of the activities which you can look forward to enjoying at Pawna Lake are camping, paragliding, sightseeing etc.Location: Pawna Lake, PuneBest Time to visit: The best time to visit this place is during the monsoon seasonEntry fee: There is no entry fee for visiting Pawna LakeTimings: This place can be visited from morning till evening.
Visapur Fort is perched atop a lush green hill of Ratnagiri district in Maharashtra. It accounts for a popular tourist excursion point amongst adventure mongers and nature lovers. With an elevation of 1084 meters from the sea level, it offers some phenomenal views of the surrounding lush green hills.Marking its prominence from the 18th century, this fort forms a part of the fortification of Visapur and Lohagad. This gigantic architectural marvel features ancient caves, arches, wells, and old houses. A bit further, notice the beauty of two roofless buildings. As Hanuman was considered to be the patron deity of Visapur, you can find many temples dedicated to him.Within the Visapur Fort, there’s a famous well, which is believed to be built by the Pandavas. Somewhere nearby, you could find the presence of guns and other ammunitions belonging to the reign of Queen Elizabeth. Within its vicinity, there are also remnants of Mahadev’s shrine. Other attractions of the Visapur Fort includes few isolated caves, old house ruins, ancient water cisterns, and a huge flour mill.Trekking to the top summit of Visapur Fort is an unforgettable adventure for every single visitor. Although the climb is a rocky one, the trek is serene and tranquil. You could either start your trekking adventure from Lohagadwadi or Patan Village. You may also try a hand at paragliding activity which takes place nearby.
Are you looking for a place where you can spend a weekend in the lap of nature's unbound beauty and participate in some engaging fun activities? If so, Rajmachi Fort has to be in your bucket list for next holiday trip.The historical fort dating back to the time of the great Maratha ruler Chatrapati Shivaji is located amidst the lush green Sahyadri range and is one of the most sought after trekking destinations in Maharashtra where you can experience nature at her varying moods.The trekking trail to Rajmachi Fort abounds several waterfalls, deep gorges and valleys, quaint villages, waterways and many more to feast your eyes on. To get a first hand experience of this amazing trek you should have a fair knowhow of the place and the pros and cons of Rajmachi Fort trek.