Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
- Refuel your friendship with your BFFs with an exclusive trip to Europe with our Ladies European tour. A special package for your female besties to explore the best of Europe in 9 days. Explore 7 countries and 13 cities. This package includes meals, accommodation, transportation, and sightseeing.
- Start your tour as you reach London, where you will have an overnight stay and will get to enjoy the panoramic view of the city from London's eye.
- On Day 2. Enjoy a city tour as you visit the famous destinations like the Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace, take a walk at Hyde park and get transferred to Paris.
- On day 3, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paris and visit places like the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, and L’Arc De Triomphe.
- On day 4, Travel to Amsterdam and enjoy an overnight stay. On your way, make a stop at Brussels and visit the Grand Place, the central square, Town Hall, Guild Houses, Monument of Everard Serclaes, Manneken Pis Statue and Atomium.
- On day 5, start your day with a sightseeing tour of Amsterdam and visit places like a miniature park of Holland,Keukenhof tulip gardens, Windmills and later embark on a Canal cruise tour to witness the mesmerizing view of the city. In the afternoon ,get transferred to Cologne and visit the Cologne Cathedral on your way to the hotel. Spend a night in Cologne.
- On day 6, You will be transferred to Lucerne and en-route visit Rhine falls Titisee, Zurich lake, and Black forest.
- On day 7, embark on a half-day trip to Mt. Titlis and later explore the city of Lucerne. In the evening, get ready for a gala evening and a fashion show offered by your Ladies European tour. Experience the crazy nightlife of lucerne and stay overnight.
- On day 8, start travelling to Arrezo, on your way, make a stop at Pisa and visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and other attractions. After arriving in Arrazo, stay the night and explore the city.
- On day 9, start your journey to Rome and explore the city. By afternoon, you will be dropped at the airport for your departure as your Ladies European tour ends here.
Upon your arrival at London airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel for your Ladies European tour.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, enjoy the panoramic view of the city and Thames river from the London Eye.
After the visit, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, set out to visit the famous attraction of London as per your Ladies European tour.
Start your tour by visiting Tower Bridge, spread across the river Thames.
Next, you will be visiting Piccadilly Circus, also known as the time square of London.
Your tour includes visits to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, and Houses of Parliament.
Witness the ceremony of 'Changing the Guard' at Buckingham Palace and followed by a walk along Hyde Park.
After the tour, get transferred to Paris by Eurostar.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Paris.
Enjoy a Parisian breakfast and embark on a sightseeing tour of Paris.
You will be visiting the world-famous Eiffel Tower and get a chance to witness the mesmerizing view of the city of lights.
Pay a visit to Champs Elysees, which is ranked as the most famous avenue in the world.
Next, you will be visiting Place de la Concorde, and L’Arc De Triomphe.
After the city tour, get back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Brussels for the next phase of your London European tour.
After reaching Brussels, freshen up and head out to explore the city. You will be visiting the Grand Place, the central square, Town Hall, Guild Houses, Monument of Everard Serclaes, and Manneken Pis Statue.
Make a stop at Atomium and capture this glorious structure.
In the afternoon, start your journey to Amsterdam, and as you reach, check-in at the hotel and get rid of the weariness of your trip.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel in Amsterdam.
After having a wholesome breakfast, set out to explore the famous spots of a miniature park of Holland.
Next, you will be visiting Keukenhof tulip gardens and enjoy photography at various flower shows, statues, pavilions, beautiful ponds, and fields.
Witness Holland’s famous Windmills and later go for a Canal cruise tour through the canals and waterways of Amsterdam.
In the afternoon, get transferred to Cologne and as you reach, visit Cologne Cathedral on your way to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and have some rest. In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey towards Lucerne as per your Ladies European tour.
On your way, you will cross through the black forests of Germany, known for its dense evergreen forests and picturesque villages. Coming up next is a visit to the Cuckoo clock factory at Titisee.
Next, you will be moving towards Schaffhausen and witness the magnificent Rhine Falls, you can also enjoy boating here and get a picturesque view of the gushing falls.
By evening, get transferred to Lucerne. Enroute make a stop at Zurich Lake and enjoy the beautiful view of the pristine water.
As you reach Lucerne, check-in at the hotel and unwind. Later, you will be taken for a dinner cruise on Lake Lucerne, where you will be served with a mouth-watering buffet of culinary dishes.
After the cruise, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a delightful breakfast and gear up for a trip to Mt. Titlis. Board a train to Engelberg and head towards Mt. Titlis. This place is world-renowned for “Titlis Rotair” which is the world’s first revolving cable car ride.
Reach the summit and enjoy the beautiful view of the Swiss Alps.
Next, you will head to visit Ice Grotto, where you will get to enjoy an Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding.
By afternoon, get back to Lucerne and set out to visit places like Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge which is the world's oldest covered wooden bridge.
In the evening, get ready for a Gala Evening with a Fashion show, go out with your girlfriends, and enjoy a wonderful evening. You can also check out the clubs and pubs of the city to end your night with a blast.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start travelling to Pisa, as you reach, set out to explore this great city of Italy. You will be visiting the Square of Miracles, the Pisa Baptistery, Pisa, Cathedral, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and the Monumental Cemetery. Baptistery.
As the tour ends, get transferred to Arezzo and after reaching, check-in at the hotel.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards Rome.
Upon arrival, embark on a city tour and visit places like Tiber River, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus, Piazza Venezia and Colosseum.
It’s time to bid goodbye to Rome as you get dropped off at the airport for your departure, marking an end to your Ladies European tour.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and make your way to the airport for your onward journey.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.