Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
This is a great and amazing trip for 9 days of Magical Turkey, Istanbul, Kusadasi Antalya organized by Thrillophilia... The best part was the team to w...
It was truly one magical trip we had with the team of Thrillophilia. As also we were completely dependent upon them and I must say they are reliable an...
Trip Location: Istanbul
- Offering a variety of sightseeing options and loaded with a plethora of adventurous activities, Turkey has been inviting tourists from all over the world. The place is home to numerous ruins depicting the beauty of ancient architecture.
- The first day of your vacation to Turkey will begin with reaching the beautiful land of Istanbul and being shifted to your comfy hotel. Once you get settled and rest for a while. The rest of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to explore things on your own.
- Day two of the trip will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Istanbul, and today you will be visiting all famous tourist destinations. From the majestic Topkapi Palace to the beautiful Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque), every beautiful monument of the city will be covered on this day. In the evening, you will be taken towards the Grand Covered Bazaar where a shopping spree awaits you in the 4000 shops.
- Day three of the trip will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Gallipoli, an area home to numerous battlefields. Places like Kabatepe Museum, Ariburnu Cemetery and Anzac Cove will be covered today. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be taken to your stay in Canakkale for the night.
- The fourth day of the trip will take you to Kusadasi, and on the way, you will get to stop at Troy and Pergamum. The famous archaeological site of Troy will be covered, followed by visiting the jewellery centre of Pergamum. The day will end with reaching Kusadasi and being shifted to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day five will follow a guided tour of Ephesus - known for the best-preserved ancient site. Places like the Temple of Artemis, the Curetes street, the famous Roman baths, the Celsius Library, the Grand Theatre and the House of the Virgin Mary will be covered today. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be taken to a carpet weaving centre and vineyards for wine tasting. Once the excursion is over, you will be taken back to the hotel in Kusadasi to spend the night.
- The sixth day of the trip will be dedicated to Pamukkale, and here you will get an opportunity to marvel at the naturally created calcium terraces. The area is also home to numerous natural water springs and offers many beautiful locations to click pictures. The day will end with reaching your stay in Pamukkale and resting overnight.
- The seventh day of the trip will be spent travelling from Pamukkale to Antalya, and once you arrive here, you will be transferred to your comfy stay. If the time permits, you can also go for local sightseeing on your own or can relax in the hotel till night
- Day eight will be Antalya's old city sightseeing tour, and today you will get a chance to unravel many beautiful hidden locations of the city. From gushing waterfalls to the ruins of ancient Roman towns, this place is home to numerous fascinating sites. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred to your hotel in Antalya for an overnight stay.
- Day nine will be the last one, and today you will be checking out from Antalya and travelling towards Istanbul. Get dropped at the Istanbul airport from where you can board a flight back home.
As you arrive at Istanbul airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, head out for a city tour to explore the best of Istanbul. Take a tour of the old city and explore the historic places.
You will be visiting Topkapi Palace, Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque, Hippodrome, and a few more places.
Enjoy exploring the grand covered bazaar, among a web of narrow streets and paths, you will find more than 4,000 shops, selling turkish arts and crafts, gold and silver ornaments and much more.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up early and start your journey to Gallipoli by 06:30 am. Enjoy your 2 hour ride to the destination.
As you arrive Gallipoli, have lunch at a local restaurant and later proceed to visit the battlefields.
Pay a visit to Kabatepe Museum and visit the sites of Ariburnu Cemetery and Anzac Cove.
You will be visiting the Beach Cemetery, Shrapnel Valley and Plugge's Plateau.
As the tour ends, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Canakkale.
After having a delicious breakfast, start travelling to the amazing city of Troy.
Get a chance to visit the famous mythological sites like the Trojan Horse and Helen of Troy including few other historical sites.
After exploring Troy, enjoy a 3 hr ride to Pergamum and as you reach, set out for a tour of the famous temples and other attractions of the city.
Pay a visit to the Jewelry center, where you can buy the famous stones and silver ornaments.
In the evening, start driving to Kusadasi and as you reach, head straight to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Kusadasi.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and enjoy a guided tour of Ephesus, and on your way you will be visiting Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsius Library, Grand theatre and House of the Virgin Mary.
After the tour, relish a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and then embark on a Turkish village tour.
Witness the Anatolian greek style houses with slanted roofs and pale white colours. Witness the art of carpet weaving, the oldest art of Turkey.
Savour the best fruit wines at Sirince Village and visit the vineyards to know the secret behind this delicious treat.
In the evening, you will be taken to leather production, textile houses and enjoy shopping at the Turkish market.
After this experience, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Kusadasi.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Pamukkale.
As you reach, visit the local places like the calcium terraces of Pamukkale,the ruins of Hierapolis, spend some time walking near the natural springs.
After the tour, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Enjoy a hot-piping breakfast and check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Antalya.
On your way, make a stop to enjoy the famous turkish coffee and savour some turkish delights.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, take a walk in the nearby area and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, set out to explore the old city of Antalya.
You will be visiting Marina, Clock Tower, Hadrian’s Gate, Broken Minaret, H?d?rl?k Tower.
After the tour, have lunch and then proceed for Duden waterfalls and spend some leisure time at this mesmerizing site.
In the evening, explore a few other places and then head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a healthy breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at Antalya airport to board a flight for Istanbul.
After reaching, board the flight back home as your tour reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
This is a great and amazing trip for 9 days of Magical Turkey, Istanbul, Kusadasi Antalya organized by Thrillophilia... The best part was the team to whom we had a word in planning our trip they were very polite, friendly, and professional with their work... they make us understand every detail of the trip and shared the itinerary with us which was very fulfilling... During the trip they are very fast to responded and fixed the issues right away, and we can reach out to them at any time they are always available for us... The hotels were extremely good with the amazing service we get and the staff were professional and helpful, Meals were surprisingly amazing, the transport was well-maintained, spacious and clean with good Ac... The trip goes as planned and each place we visited we get to learn something in life... We had an informative and knowledgable guide at Ephesus who explained to us every detail about the place and the ancient history which was educational... great photos we clicked at each spot and really the place worth everything... Hats off to the team for arranging and planing an amazing trip for a lifetime experience... Many Thanks...
Rated : 5.0
It was truly one magical trip we had with the team of Thrillophilia. As also we were completely dependent upon them and I must say they are reliable and trust worthy for your trip and everything related to it. Thank you.
Rated : 4.0
I am happy with this trip and glad about the service we get. right from the quotations till the last day of the trip... The arrangements of the trip were perfect, the hotels were very nice and at a good location, all transfers during the trip was great, the foods were good quality and delicious too, the sightseeing-spots were breathtaking with great history, culture, and traditions, I had no single complaint from my end... The entire trip was excellent...Love Everything
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.