About the Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek with Hampta Pass:
For the ones who are planning how to make your vacation special, this DeoTibba trek is the perfect option for you. This six day trek starts from Manali and takes you through several moraines, wild forests and steep climbs. Deo Tibba Base Camp trek is one of the most picturesque treks in the Himachal region which offers landscapes ranging from alpine forests, meadows (locally known as thatch), waterfalls, moraines and a high altitude lake with blue water known as mini-Chandratal (4480m).
The trek offers great view of snow clad peaks of Deo Tibba (6001m) and Indrasan (6220m) along with the glaciers of Jagatsukh and Deo Tibba. If the idea of trekking to Deo Tibba brings out the vision of scenic mountains and lush meadows and beautiful peaks, then you have indeed landed up at the right place. Chikka, Seri, Tainta and mini Chandra Tal are the scenic destinations of your trek which give you ample time to observe the purest form of nature abundant with alpine flowers, the glimpses of the famous peaks, the rivulets and the popular Ravi River. Camping amidst the landscapes will be an entertaining option as well to sleep under the sky looking at the twinkling stars.
About the Destination:
A treat to the eyes, the trek to Deotibba Base Camp trek is one of the most beautiful treks in the country. Taking the trekkers through beautiful meadows, attractive rhododendrons, silver birch and scented junipers, it is a treasure trove for everyone. In addition to all the offerings, camping around the towering peaks, lush valleys and gurgling water bodies make this trek an amazing experience. Also, since it is a moderate grade one, it is ideal for both the amateur and the expert trekkers.
Get ready to explore some of the unseen parts of the region while you head out for this trek. As you slowly continue your trek you will come across the stunning landscape of the region with the alpine forests, meadows, high altitude lakes, waterfalls and moraines. Not just this you can also catch the glimpse of the famous snow-clad peaks of Deo Tibba & Indrasan and also the glaciers of Jagatsukh & Deo Tibba. This amazing trek will be one of the most memorable treks for you.
Also, for the shutterbugs and the nature lovers, this trek is just another heaven. The sterile scenery in the upper regions and the green valley’s below make the trail awe-inspiring. Spend some time staring at the distant peaks or just admire the stunning waterfall you will definitely fall in love with this Deo Tibba trek.
Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek with Hampta Pass Highlights:
- Get a chance to witness the many small hamlets and stream through the trek. Feast your eyes as you witness the beauty of the whole region from the top
- Enjoy camping at a high summit and the clear night sky under the billions of stars. Also, enjoy a small bonfire with your friends.
- Trek through some of the most alpine and forests of fir, Rhododendron, and Oak.
- Get a chance to witness the rare flora and fauna of this region as you continue your trek.
- Feast your eyes at the majestic view of the magnificent snow-capped mountains of the Pir Panjal range of Himalayan Mountains.
- And also meet the local people here and share a cup of tea while you learn about their culture.
- Also, taste the local cuisine of this region while you head out for this trek.
Temperature: 10 to 15 degrees in the morning and -2 to 5 degrees at night
Trekking Distance: 75km
Maximum Altitude: 14,000ft
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Base Camp: Khanol
Railway Station: Jogindernagar railway station is the nearest railway station from to Manali.
Airport: Bhuntar Airport, Kullu
Reviews: Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek with Hampta Pass Customer Reviews