Paragliding In Bir Billing Highlights
- Explore the beauty of the Dhauladhar ranges at a height of around 8200 ft while paragliding
- Experience a once-in-a-while opportunity to soak in the astonishing panorama of Bir Biling - amidst international safety protocols
- Glide through the blue sky dotted with cottony clouds for approximate 20 minutes straight - the adrenaline-rush is surreal
- Get a view of rocky hilltops while hovering in the blue sky - safe and secure in the harness.
Paragliding In Bir Billing Overview
About the Bir:
Experience the rush of wind while soaring through the clear skies of Bir Billing - known to be the paragliding capital of India. It attracts adventurers from different cultures and ages and offers a chance to glide over the Dhauladhar ranges, lush green fields, the beautiful water streams, and nature's bounty.
About the Bir Paragliding:
- It is your time to fly, going toe to toe against your fears. The take-off point is Billing for this activity, a popular hotspot located around 8200 ft above sea level - heaven for paragliders.
- After a much important briefing session with our handpicked professionals, you with your instructor are all set to take off.
- Revel with the silence of nature, get an aerial view of the ambience at a place where the first-ever paragliding world cup was also hosted.
- Get this once in a while experience recorded on a GoPro (at an additional cost).
- All the types of equipment used are imported from France and tested for safety. To make sure this experience goes safe and sound, social distancing, use of masks, and State-Government rules are followed.
Select Package Option
Paragliding in Bir
Paragliding with Videography
More Details about Paragliding In Bir Billing
Know Before You Go for Paragliding In Bir Billing
- This activity is suitable for the age group of 16 to 45 years.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Maximum weight allowed for the participant is 90 KG.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the Bir paragliding.