Malana Trek Highlights
- Embark on this exciting 6 days 5 nights trek to Malana and nearby attractions in Himachal Pradesh
- Pay a visit to the Gowrishankar temple, Tripura Sundari, Roerich art gallery & explore various famous peaks
- Go trekking to the Chandrakhani pass and Malana village and stay there in alpine camps amidst the stunning nature
- This entire expedition will be carried out under the guidance and assistance of an experienced guide.
- The Malana trek package is valued at INR 11,200/- in the market
Malana Trek Overview
About the Malana Village Trek:
Indulge in this exciting 6 days 5 nights Malana trekking expedition in Malana village in Himachal Pradesh and get a chance to explore the amazing beauty of this region. Visit Gowrishankar temple, Tripura Sundari, Roerich art gallery and explore the peaks of Ali Ratna, Friendship peak, Deo Tibba, and Hanuman Tibba.
Also, enjoy the trek to Chandrakhani Pass and Malana that are locations of complete serenity. Grab the chance to camp at the summit which offers the magic of the chilly winds, fresh air, tranquil surroundings, lush greenery, and snow-capped mountains to give you memories for a lifetime.
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
Start Time/End Time of Trip: 12:00 PM (Day 1) and around 04:00 PM (Day 6)
Malana Village Trek Package Inclusions:
- Stay: Alpine tents on sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner
- Highly Experienced Guide
- Activities: Trekking & Camping
Malana Trek Quick facts:
- Temperature range: Day: 10°C to 30°C; and Night: -1°C to 3°C
- Malana trek altitude: 8701 feet
- ATM: ATM facility is available in Malana
- Mobile Network: JIO 4G works the best in these areas
- Trekking gradient: Easy to moderate
How to reach?
Drive from New Delhi to Manali in Volvo A/C Bus that takes around 12 hours, get down at Patlikuhal (20 km before Manali and 20 km after Kullu) from the bus. Aftermath, get a jeep ride to Rumsu base camp(10 km)
Malana Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Malana Trek
Know Before You Go for Malana Trek
- For safety purposes, a trek is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the trek or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Do not encourage trekking during the night unless it is a part of the itinerary and a guide is with you; this might lead to unforeseen mishaps.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek; this might hinder your audibility.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined. Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations. Mobile & laptop charging points may/may not be available on campsites at a common point.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the Malana village trek.
- In case, the Malana trek needs to be cancelled, the authorities should be informed beforehand.