1. Mumbai to Goa: Exemplify your dreams aboard a Mumbai to Goa cruise and embark on a journey complete with fun, thrills, and excitements. Aboard the cruise, feel the essence of a fresh breeze, spectacular oceanic beauty, colorful marine life, and luxurious lifestyle that will offer you the most refreshing time.
There is a range of Mumbai cruise packages to Goa, a holiday paradise, that you can pick as per your preferences, budget, and schedule. Choose from Mumbai –Mormugao (Goa) - Mumbai (3 Days & 2 Nights) or Mumbai-High Seas-Mormugao (Goa)-Mumbai (4 Days & 3 Nights) package and surprise your loved ones with a dream vacation.
Pick any of these famous and exciting cruises that would let you enjoy world-class hospitality, excellent entertainment, great food, and much more, not only on board but on the beaches and around Goa.
With the cruise, you will have half day time for the Mormugao sightseeing tour where you could relax at white sand beaches, witness stunning Dudhsagar Waterfalls, explore historical or spiritual sights, or savor local culinary delights. A perfect way to have a memorable experience for all those who are looking for some peace and solace, and for those as well who want an escapade from Mumbai's chaotic life.
2. Mumbai to Diu: Experience the luxuries of 3 Days & 2 Nights Mumbai-Diu - Mumbai cruise and soak in the beauty of the stunning skyline, mesmerizing sunset or sunrise views, and much more exceeding your fantasies. While sailing over the pristine waters of the Arabian sea towards Diu, an idyllic travel location, enjoy a unique amalgam of sun, sand, and sea. Being a perfect way to experience tranquility amid the serene seascape, this cruise in Mumbai is a shining star in voyage adventures.
After checking-in this cruise, you will be welcomed in a beautiful style and will be handed over your key card to settle and unpack. Then, you will be free to explore the ship at your pace and indulge in magnificent possibilities that this cruise offers onboard like The Broadway Experience, Mumbai cruise party night at The Dome, movies at The Screen, Gym & Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Casino, and stunning decks.
The next day, you will wake up with stunning sights of Diu and have the flexibility of a cruise-advised excursion or exploring the highlights of this charming city on your own. Alternatively, you may take part in thrilling water sports activities like surfing, zorbing, etc., to feel a rush in your adrenaline before heading back to your final destination, Mumbai. Surely the perfect way to make your seascape a vacation of a lifetime!
3. Mumbai to Lakshadweep: Set out on the holiday of your dreams aboard a cruise from Mumbai to one of the exotic locations in The Arabian Sea, Lakshadweep, and have a relaxing and enchanting experience onboard. This 5 Days & 4 Nights, Mumbai-High Seas-Lakshadweep (Kadmat)-Goa-Mumbai package will let you experience cruising in the timeless yet modern style. It offers an extensive range of pleasant possibilities, including unmatched entertainment, mind and soul relaxation, dining in style, and exploration.
While sailing through the turquoise blue waters, you will be amused by the opulence of seascapes, colorful marine life, and panoramic views of the skyline during sunset or sunrise. The ship will hit Kadmat Island on the 3rd day of the journey, and you will get enough choices to enjoy here from discovering the vibrancy of the Island or taking part in adventurous water sports, or witnessing its interesting marine life.
This tour would leave you mesmerized with its two iconic destinations Lakshadweep and Goa. It also offers a plethora of entertaining and stimulating activities onboard like soothing spa facilities, outstanding dance and songs performances, enthralling night parties, diverse collection of delectable recipes, and much more to keep you enthralled throughout the trip. The cruise is indeed perfect for a romantic getaway or a family vacation likewise.
4. Mumbai to Chennai: A cruise from Mumbai to iconic destination Chennai not only promises an unforgettable experience but a vacation complete with deluxe amenities, delightful cuisines, and an array of refreshing activities.
This cruise is truly a travel retreat for all those who want a quick and delightful getaway from hectic life. The cruise departs from the Ballard pier and may stretch for 3 or 4 nights as per the package chosen. The impressive sights of the spectacularly gorgeous seascapes and skyline from the waters of the Arabian sea enthrall the spirit of every traveler with its purity and magic.
After landing at Kochi port, stay at the vessel itself or go for a sightseeing excursion, the choice is entirely yours. Go for exploration arranged by the cruise or set up your own itinerary to discover the beauty of its historical sites, or satisfy the foodie in you with its diverse range of local to multinational recipes. Don't forget to have an out of the world experience across its backwaters or go for some souvenir shopping.
The next day, the cruise will hit Goa, another fabulous destination, that allows you to explore its charming beaches and other highlights and add more sparkle to your cruise trip. Board the cruise to make your soul merrier and happier than ever before.
5. Mumbai to Dubai: Planning a unique vacation to your dream city Dubai? Why not choose a cruise from Mumbai to this city of glitz and glamor and discover all the wonderful attractions that lie en route. The cruise offers you an amazing chance to have a high-end travel experience at a leisurely pace. Select an itinerary (four days to a week or more) as per your preferences, free time, and budget and sail through the turquoise blue waters with the best of comforts, facilities, recreational activities, and entertainment onboard.
This Mumbai cruise ship is one of the best ways to endure a unique experience that lets you wake up at a new destination every morning and explore its highlights. Depending upon your cruise itinerary from Mumbai to Dubai, you’ll get to witness the miracles across Muscat, Doha, Al Manama, Abu Dhabi, and Fujairah before reaching Dubai.
And after hitting the city, everyone wants to visit once in life, you will have plenty of time to explore its marvelous attractions and discover why it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Pack your bags; embark on a journey complete with the diversity of cultures, global cuisines, and vistas of fascinating attractions.
6. Mumbai to Maldives: Avail a cruise in Mumbai to the Maldives that includes an exotic 7 nights package combining a 4 nights trip from Mumbai to Kochi and an extended 3 nights trip from Kochi to Male, Maldives.
Outfitted with high-end services and amenities, this cruise would certainly leave you with some cherishable memories and is ideal not for families but for couples looking for a romantic getaway likewise. It features a range of recreational cum relaxing services such as a casino, luxurious pools, bars, multi-cuisine restaurants, gaming area, spa, fitness center, and many more to make it remarkable. Furthermore, you will have a plethora of entertainment opportunities like operas, magic shows, dancers, night parties arranged onboard.
After departing from Mumbai, the cruise will stop at Mangalore and Cochin to let you experience highlights of both cities like the Tuk-Tuk tour, Jain Temple Tour, Udupi Tour in Mangalore and Heritage Trail, Kumbalangi village, Backwaters cruise in Cochin.
Finally, the cruise stops at Male where you would be free to explore its interesting attractions. Soak in the peaceful atmosphere of the vast bluish-green Indian Ocean, or explore its majestic marine life, or indulge in water sports activities, discover traditional values or savor local delicacies, you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated throughout the voyage.