Here are some of the cruises from Mumbai:
1. Mumbai to Dubai:You can sail on a cruise from Mumbai to the magical and mystical land of Dubai. The best two market cities of the world are connected by a cruise liner that sails over the currents of the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman to land you in the lap of luxury at Dubai and it is one of the best cruises in Mumbai.
As you set sail, you will be able to see the coast of Oman, where you can look for the famous Sultan’s palace and also witness the national museum. The cruise stops here overnight before going onwards to the capital of Bahrain, Manamah. Explore the markets here and sail onwards to Doha, the capital of Qatar. Witness the ambitious project of Pearl, an artificial island spanning 985 acres. This growing metropolis is the melting pot of cultures from across the world.From here on, the cruise will progress for its overnight halt at Abu Dhabi, the capital city and commercial hub of the United Arab Emirates. Explore the rapidly progressing infrastructure of this city and head on towards the final destination of Dubai. Discover the grandeur and splendor of this market city that is the famous world over for its abundant gold and electronic markets. This What to do 11-day cruise package, comes to its thundering close as you disembark at Dubai.
2. Mumbai to Goa Cruise: Head off on a cruise from the bustling city of Mumbai to the sunny beaches of Goa. These cruise packages depart from Ballar Pier and head to the coastal beauties on a 2-3 days cruise packages from Mumbai. As soon as you set sail from the dust and pollution-laden city, you will be welcomed by the fresh sea and salt sprays.
Sail on the high seas where you will not see land for miles ahead and then you will be welcomed by the coconut fronds and palm tree-lined shores of Goa. Set foot on the powdery white sands and let this amazing and upbeat destination soothe your stress and give you memories of happiness and enjoyment.
Sample the wonderful foods of Goa and down them with the coconut/palm Feni or the local brew of King’s beer. This will surely be an experience that you are unlikely to forget in a hurry!
3. Mumbai to Malaysia:Another of the great cruises from Mumbai which you should definitely try is the Mumbai to Malaysia cruise. In over a month this cruise takes you to three South Asian countries India, Myanmar, and Malaysia. Get ready to cruise on the amazing Seabourn Odyssey.
Each of the suites in the cruise is divided into 13 categories and most of them have private balconies. The suites offer some spacious living area, queen-size bed or two twin beds, dining table for two, walk-in closet, interactive flat-screen television with music and movies, fully stocked bar and refrigerator. Your amazing journey starts from Mumbai, on the western coast of India and it is one of the amazing cruises in Mumbai. After a day at sea, it docks at Mangalore and then further down the next day at Cochin, in Kerala.
Spend the day in the sea witnessing the beauty of the ocean and then sail to Colombo in Sri Lanka. There you will spend two more days at sea in the Bay of Bengal and then touch the shore of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. On the 10th day, you will reach Rangoon from Port Blair. Then after two days at the sea, you will reach Phuket the most famous beach town in Thailand.
On the 15th and 16th day you will reach Porto Malai and Port Klang and then continue your cruise to Malacca and Singapore. You will be back to Rangoon. The passengers will spend three days there and then continue to Pulau Pangkor. On the 32nd day, they will disembark in Singapore. Make your vacation a special one while you take this wonderful cruise.
4. Mumbai to Maldives:Now, who does not love cruises? If you are in Mumbai and planning to head out for a cruise then this cruise is one of the best cruises from Mumbai. This time make your vacation a special one as you head out for this amazing cruise from Mumbai to the Maldives.
Costa Neo Classica cruise liner is all set for the second cruise to the Maldives via Kochi. Get ready to experience the best time while you head on this cruise. This cruise in association with the Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC) and will take on a cruise for a 4N cruise to Kochi and a 7N cruise to Malé.
Get ready for the best adventure as you head out on this cruise. Soak in the amazing beauty of the region. Once you reach get ready to visit some of the best places here. Witness the sight of the ocean while you take on this cruise.
Drink a glass of champagne or share a laugh with your friends while taking this one of a kind cruise. On the cruise, you will have all the luxuries that one can wish for. It has 654 cabins and suites and can accommodate 1,700 passengers. Additionally, the ship has a casino, theatre, library, discotheque, ballroom, a slew of dining options.
To make your evenings and day bright they also have a bar, and a wellness center complete with treatment rooms, a sauna, a steam room, four Jacuzzis, two swimming pools and a gym. Get ready to experience the best while you take this amazing cruise to the Maldives.This cruise lasts for three days and will bring you to Lakshadweep on day 02. You can drive into the town to the islands of Bangaram, Kadmat and Agatti and see the unspoilt beauty of the coastal life and vast ocean that had been your home for the past day rise before you. While on this islet, it is imperative that you try your hand at snorkelling and scuba diving for these coral fringed islands are reputed to be bordered by one of the cleanest seas in the world and will give you an opportunity to see the best of undersea life come alive.
5. Mumbai to Kadmat Islands and Goa: When bored of beaches in Mumbai sail away from the port of Mumbai and head into the surf of the Arabian Sea all the way to the shores of the Lakshadweep group of islands. The archipelago is a collection of 36 gorgeous islands that are bordered by white sands are located 300km off the coast of Kerala. This cruises in Mumbai over the high seas-right into the lap of these virgin and unspoilt islands is a surefire way to bring all your romantic dreams to life.
6. Mumbai to Kochi and Goa: This cruise from Mumbai departs from the Ballard pier and stretches over 3 days. Cochin or Kochi as its more commonly known as is the next destination for this amazing cruise liner. Landing at this port of explorers on day 01, this cruise will enable you to explore this stunning port city. Your arrival will be first welcomed by the sight of Chinese fishing nets, an indigenous invention of the people of Kochi.
The calming sights of this amazing land will definitely charm your heart and soul. While here, you can explore the various historical sites such as the 400 year old synagogue, mosques, old houses and the relics of yore that indicate a mixture of Portuguese, Indian and Malabari cultures. Sample the sumptuous coastal cuisine, interact with the friendly locals and take in the awesome charms of this vibrant city.Pack up your belongings and head to Goa, the tiny state off the coast of Maharashtra that packs in quite a punch! Get down and appreciate the spellbinding wonders that include a rich culture, hippie vibe, pumping music and a lip-smacking gourmet culture that is a mix of Indian, Portuguese, Konkani, and world sensibilities. Let your feet up at one of the numerous beach shacks, listen to the happy beats and let Goa cast its laid-back ‘Sussegado’ charm on you. Let the sound of the waves lull you to a calming sleep under the stars before you head back to the city of Mumbai.