Cruise from Mumbai
Looking for a rejuvenating escapade from the city's monotonous life, choose any exhilarating cruise from Mumbai and enjoy a flamboyant vacation beyond your imagination. Sailing along the beautiful maritime region aboard a modern vessel would unquestionably stamp your heart and soul with some of the most pleasing shores you can ever visit. Grab this unique opportunity to explore a varsity of mesmerizing destinations from heavenly Goa, ‘Venice of India’ Kochi, paradisiac Lakshadweep, dream city Dubai to Island city Male, etc., while having a pleasurable time onboard.
With private cruise liners like Jalesh, Angriya, Costa, Silversea, Costa Cruise, etc. to government-run Costa neoClassica offering exclusive packages to iconic Indian and foreign destinations, cruise tourism in Mumbai is fast becoming a popular choice for an enchanting break. These Cruises in Mumbai are known for their luxury, entertainment, panoramic seascapes, and delectable food all in one unique location and fulfill all the fancy desires you can ask for in an incredible vacation.
There is a range of Mumbai cruise packages available from Jaleh cruise, the leading cruise operator on this route, which would surely transform your holiday fantasy into reality. Choose your favorite Indian destination from Goa, Diu, Lakshadweep, Chennai, or international getaways like Dubai or the Maldives and enjoy an experience of a lifetime.
People Also Ask About Cruises in Mumbai
Which are the best routes for cruises that depart from Mumbai?1. Mumbai to Goa: Exemplify your dreams aboard a Mumbai to Goa cruise and embark on a journey complete with fun, thrills, and excitements. Aboard the cruise, feel the essence of a fresh breeze, spectacular oceanic beauty, colorful marine life, and luxurious lifestyle that will offer you the most refreshing time.
There is a range of Mumbai cruise packages to Goa, a holiday paradise, that you can pick as per your preferences, budget, and schedule. Choose from Mumbai –Mormugao (Goa) - Mumbai (3 Days & 2 Nights) or Mumbai-High Seas-Mormugao (Goa)-Mumbai (4 Days & 3 Nights) package and surprise your loved ones with a dream vacation.
Pick any of these famous and exciting cruises that would let you enjoy world-class hospitality, excellent entertainment, great food, and much more, not only on board but on the beaches and around Goa.
With the cruise, you will have half day time for the Mormugao sightseeing tour where you could relax at white sand beaches, witness stunning Dudhsagar Waterfalls, explore historical or spiritual sights, or savor local culinary delights. A perfect way to have a memorable experience for all those who are looking for some peace and solace, and for those as well who want an escapade from Mumbai's chaotic life.
2. Mumbai to Diu: Experience the luxuries of 3 Days & 2 Nights Mumbai-Diu - Mumbai cruise and soak in the beauty of the stunning skyline, mesmerizing sunset or sunrise views, and much more exceeding your fantasies. While sailing over the pristine waters of the Arabian sea towards Diu, an idyllic travel location, enjoy a unique amalgam of sun, sand, and sea. Being a perfect way to experience tranquility amid the serene seascape, this cruise in Mumbai is a shining star in voyage adventures.
After checking-in this cruise, you will be welcomed in a beautiful style and will be handed over your key card to settle and unpack. Then, you will be free to explore the ship at your pace and indulge in magnificent possibilities that this cruise offers onboard like The Broadway Experience, Mumbai cruise party night at The Dome, movies at The Screen, Gym & Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Casino, and stunning decks.
The next day, you will wake up with stunning sights of Diu and have the flexibility of a cruise-advised excursion or exploring the highlights of this charming city on your own. Alternatively, you may take part in thrilling water sports activities like surfing, zorbing, etc., to feel a rush in your adrenaline before heading back to your final destination, Mumbai. Surely the perfect way to make your seascape a vacation of a lifetime!
3. Mumbai to Lakshadweep: Set out on the holiday of your dreams aboard a cruise from Mumbai to one of the exotic locations in The Arabian Sea, Lakshadweep, and have a relaxing and enchanting experience onboard. This 5 Days & 4 Nights, Mumbai-High Seas-Lakshadweep (Kadmat)-Goa-Mumbai package will let you experience cruising in the timeless yet modern style. It offers an extensive range of pleasant possibilities, including unmatched entertainment, mind and soul relaxation, dining in style, and exploration.
While sailing through the turquoise blue waters, you will be amused by the opulence of seascapes, colorful marine life, and panoramic views of the skyline during sunset or sunrise. The ship will hit Kadmat Island on the 3rd day of the journey, and you will get enough choices to enjoy here from discovering the vibrancy of the Island or taking part in adventurous water sports, or witnessing its interesting marine life.
This tour would leave you mesmerized with its two iconic destinations Lakshadweep and Goa. It also offers a plethora of entertaining and stimulating activities onboard like soothing spa facilities, outstanding dance and songs performances, enthralling night parties, diverse collection of delectable recipes, and much more to keep you enthralled throughout the trip. The cruise is indeed perfect for a romantic getaway or a family vacation likewise.
4. Mumbai to Chennai: A cruise from Mumbai to iconic destination Chennai not only promises an unforgettable experience but a vacation complete with deluxe amenities, delightful cuisines, and an array of refreshing activities.
This cruise is truly a travel retreat for all those who want a quick and delightful getaway from hectic life. The cruise departs from the Ballard pier and may stretch for 3 or 4 nights as per the package chosen. The impressive sights of the spectacularly gorgeous seascapes and skyline from the waters of the Arabian sea enthrall the spirit of every traveler with its purity and magic.
After landing at Kochi port, stay at the vessel itself or go for a sightseeing excursion, the choice is entirely yours. Go for exploration arranged by the cruise or set up your own itinerary to discover the beauty of its historical sites, or satisfy the foodie in you with its diverse range of local to multinational recipes. Don't forget to have an out of the world experience across its backwaters or go for some souvenir shopping.
The next day, the cruise will hit Goa, another fabulous destination, that allows you to explore its charming beaches and other highlights and add more sparkle to your cruise trip. Board the cruise to make your soul merrier and happier than ever before.
5. Mumbai to Dubai: Planning a unique vacation to your dream city Dubai? Why not choose a cruise from Mumbai to this city of glitz and glamor and discover all the wonderful attractions that lie en route. The cruise offers you an amazing chance to have a high-end travel experience at a leisurely pace. Select an itinerary (four days to a week or more) as per your preferences, free time, and budget and sail through the turquoise blue waters with the best of comforts, facilities, recreational activities, and entertainment onboard.This Mumbai cruise ship is one of the best ways to endure a unique experience that lets you wake up at a new destination every morning and explore its highlights. Depending upon your cruise itinerary from Mumbai to Dubai, you’ll get to witness the miracles across Muscat, Doha, Al Manama, Abu Dhabi, and Fujairah before reaching Dubai.
And after hitting the city, everyone wants to visit once in life, you will have plenty of time to explore its marvelous attractions and discover why it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Pack your bags; embark on a journey complete with the diversity of cultures, global cuisines, and vistas of fascinating attractions.
6. Mumbai to Maldives: Avail a cruise in Mumbai to the Maldives that includes an exotic 7 nights package combining a 4 nights trip from Mumbai to Kochi and an extended 3 nights trip from Kochi to Male, Maldives.
Outfitted with high-end services and amenities, this cruise would certainly leave you with some cherishable memories and is ideal not for families but for couples looking for a romantic getaway likewise. It features a range of recreational cum relaxing services such as a casino, luxurious pools, bars, multi-cuisine restaurants, gaming area, spa, fitness center, and many more to make it remarkable. Furthermore, you will have a plethora of entertainment opportunities like operas, magic shows, dancers, night parties arranged onboard.
After departing from Mumbai, the cruise will stop at Mangalore and Cochin to let you experience highlights of both cities like the Tuk-Tuk tour, Jain Temple Tour, Udupi Tour in Mangalore and Heritage Trail, Kumbalangi village, Backwaters cruise in Cochin.
Finally, the cruise stops at Male where you would be free to explore its interesting attractions. Soak in the peaceful atmosphere of the vast bluish-green Indian Ocean, or explore its majestic marine life, or indulge in water sports activities, discover traditional values or savor local delicacies, you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated throughout the voyage.
What type of cruises are available in Mumbai?With Mumbai’s vast coastline’s potential fast growing, it is now offering a number of cruises to some of the Indian as well as International destinations. Among the cruises in Mumbai are trips to and from Mumbai, Goa, Lakshadweep, backwaters of Kerala, Andaman, Kochi, Dubai, Maldives, etc.
While many operators run frequent cruises from Mumbai to these gorgeous destinations that can be sorted mainly in privately-operated cruises and Government-run cruises. So, while you’re planning to enjoy an out-of-the-world cruising experience, before deciding your dream destination, make sure to check out the following cruising options.
1. Government-Run Cruises: With the Indian government diligently working to raise Mumbai cruise tourism, it has launched cruises to sail to the location within the country. Costa neoClassica, in collaboration with the Indian government, runs these ships that can accommodate more than 650 passengers.
The cruises in the offer are comfortable and house a diversity of rooms such as AC Deluxe-class rooms including 2-berth cabins; AC first-class rooms, including 4-berth cabins, and AC tourist-class rooms including seating arrangements. The vessels are equipped with basic amenities like cafeteria, snack bars, lounge, medical facilities, etc. to make the trip as comfortable and relaxing.
2. Privately-Operated Cruises: In contrast with the various government-run cruises, numerous private operators also offer cruises from Mumbai to destinations within India like Goa, Diu, Kochi, Lakshadweep, and to many international destinations like Dubai, Maldives, etc.
And Cordelia Cruises, Angriya Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Silversea Cruises, Costa Cruise, etc. are few names in the list of the luxury to budget-friendly cruises that promise not only a memorable experience but facilities that possess high-end qualities. Nonetheless, the cruise experience is far better than from the government-run cruises and offer a trip of a life to several gorgeous locations. But yes, luxury comes at a price and so are these cruises.
Which are some luxury cruises in Mumbai?1. Cordelia Cruises: A brand of Cordelia Cruises Mauritius Ltd, it is also India’s first multi-destination cruise line. It offers an extravagant mix of entertainment, recreation, and delightful cuisine. It promises an experience that would not only satisfy your travel eagerness but is complete with international hospitality as well.
2. Angriya Cruises: Being the first domestic cruise liner in India, Angriya gained popularity for its Mumbai-Goa cruises. It promises its travelers the best of facilities combined with world-class customer services. Additionally, it ensures sustainable green practices to support the sea's ecological balance.
3. Costa Neo Classica Cruise: It runs in collaboration with the Indian government and offers a cruise in Mumbai to remember. Complete with diverse onboard activities, entertainment, comfortable accommodation, and delicious food, Costa Cruise includes everything a traveler looks for from a rejuvenating holiday.
4. Silversea Cruise: Known for its luxury and class, the Silversea cruise line offers Mumbai cruise packages to several International destinations like Dubai, Singapore, Srilanka, and more. The accommodations to facilities to recreational activities, everything in the offer are world-class and mark your journey with exceptional experiences.
5. Oceania Cruises: World’s largest and upper premium cruise line serves Mumbai-Dubai and Mumbai-Yangon cruises and is known for its finest luxuries, authentic cuisines, and unmatched hospitality.
Is the food free on a cruise from Mumbai?No, food is not free on a cruise from Mumbai to Goa, but can be availed at a small additional cost. However, certain packages do cover the charge of food and beverages during your cruising trip to Goa from Mumbai.
Which are the best Mumbai to Goa Cruise Operators?A Mumbai to Goa cruise not only offers the best of scenic views but promises the traveler an experience to remember forever. Cordelia and Angriya are top luxury cruise operators on this route who make no stone unturned to make this trip a refreshing and incredible one.
1. Cordelia Cruise: Cordelia Karnika cruise ship is a well-known and luxury cruise liner that serves cruises to many domestic and international destinations from Mumbai. It promises an authentic and rejuvenating experience onboard with its comfortable and luxurious cabins or suites and upscale modern facilities.
Moreover, its facilities like Dome, Casino, adults-only activities, kids-specific games, multi-cuisine restaurants, bars, live DJ and performances, open-air pools, Gyms, Spas, etc. help add more sparkle to the cruising experiences.
2. Angriya Cruise: Known for its sustainable green practices, this is India's first domestic cruise liner. It offers the best accommodation onboard, stylish dining with a range of delectable recipes, fabulous bars, open decks, stunning Infinity Pool, party lounges, Spas, and more.
You will have an outstanding experience onboard with Angriya's discotheque (HOLD), reading & recreation room, picture gallery, theater, curio shop,etc. You will certainly love witnessing the pristine views of Sea while having a pleasant time with your loved ones on the deck.
What can you not bring on a cruise?While onboard a cruise, passengers must follow a set of rules to enjoy a relaxing and pleasurable experience out of their trip.
- Pets are not allowed on the ship.
- Pregnant women who are more than 6 months pregnant are not allowed.
- Infants below 6 months of age are not allowed.
- Make sure you are in proper swimwear while entering the pool (no footwear).
- Diving and drinking are not allowed in the pool.
- Smoking is permissible only in designated areas. Strictly No Smoking in staterooms or any other air-conditioned enclosed areas.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed onboard.
What kind of facilities are provided in the cruises from Mumbai?All travel junkies must opt for the Mumbai cruise 1 night for premium facilities that ensure a voyage beyond imaginations.
- Comfortable rooms: Specially designed, furnished and spacious rooms for couples, families, elderly and differently-abled passengers that suit all traveler types.
- Multinational cuisine: Several restaurants serving a variety of recipes, including Indian, Thai, Korean, Malay, Taiwanese, Mongolian, and Japanese etc.
- Entertainment: Movie shows, magic shows, dance shows, live music concerts, casino, shopping center like entertaining shows to keep you and your family entertained.
- Relaxation zones: Spa, salon, gym, fitness center, pool, where you can revive and rejuvenate yourself.
What kind of amenities are provided in the cruises from Mumbai?Mumbai cruise package promises an incredible experience onboard and during excursions with high-end facilities and services like:
- Accommodation: Cruises offer comfortable and high-end rooms like mini-suites, cabins with ocean view and balcony, and more as per your budget and preferences.
- Authentic Cuisine: Onboard the cruise, you will have the chance to satisfy the foodie in you with a wide range of multicuisine restaurants & bars.
- Recreational Activities: Indulge in activities like water sports, swimming in open-air pools, relax with spas, or exercise at gyms or fitness center, choose what suits you the most.
- Entertainment: Enjoy live musicals performances, or party till you drop at a live DJ, or watch a movie at an open theater, there is so much for entertainment onboard.
What is the price of Mumbai to Goa cruise?The prices of the ‘Cordelia’ cruise in Mumbai to Goa vary depending upon the room category. For a Mini-Suite, prices start from Rs 22,724, for the Balcony, it is Rs13,604, for the Ocean View Room, it starts from Rs10,564, whereas for the Interior, the room prices start from Rs 9,044.
What all activities can be done on a cruise in Mumbai?- Casino: Indulge in Flush, Teen Patti, Roulette, Sports Betting, Casino War, Slot Machines, Blackjack, like games.
- Broadway: Watch world-class international performers present a unique show, and sing along with them to have a unique experience.
- Night Party: Set in the party mood and dance till dawn at the grooving music of live DJ and enjoy with premium bar service alongside.
- Open-air theater: Watch your all-time favorite blockbuster movie at the deck's big screen and choose from Matinee, evening, or late-night shows.
- Burlesque: Push your boundaries with the boldest and provocative, adults-only burlesque performance.
- Kids specific activities: Let your kids have a pleasurable time with arts & crafts area, jewellery making, air hockey, scavenger hunts, karaoke and explorations dedicated only to them.
- Adventures: Take part in various water sports activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, etc. to satisfy your adrenaline junkie.
- Multi-cuisine Food: No travel is complete without tasty food and cruises from Mumbai are no exception as you will find a diverse range of delectables to serve your appetite and satisfy your taste buds.
- Spa and Fitness Center: Relax at Spa to enjoy refreshing massages or boost your spirit and fitness at its gym, Yoga, or fitness centers dedicated to exercises.
- Excursions: Take short excursions of the cities where the cruise stops and explore major highlights.
How much does it cost for a family to go on a cruise from Mumbai?The cost for a family to go on a cruise depends upon the Mumbai cruise package, cabin type, and destination. While the lowest price per person is ? 9044/1 Night (Interior Cabin), it could go as high as ? 22,724/1 Night (Mini-Suite). Cruise prices for children under 6 months-2 years are different from kids above that age.
How costly are cruises in Mumbai?
The cruise in Mumbai costs around Rs 9044/1 Night (Interior Cabin) to Rs 22,724/1 Night (Mini-Suite) that includes accommodation, a 3-course meal, but not soft/alcoholic drinks/mineral waters, specialty restaurants, shore excursions, entertainment concerts, salon and spa services, private events, or taxes (Gratuity of USD 12 per person per night+18% GST).
Is passport mandatory for a cruise holiday?Proper travel documentation is required for traveling on a cruise from Mumbai. For Indian nationals, Driving Licence, Passport, Voters ID Card, PAN Card, or Aadhar Card work as photo identification documents. Whereas, for foreign nationals, precise documents issued by the Indian immigration office apart from valid Passport are mandatory.
What documents do I need to book cruises from Mumbai?Proper travel documentation and eligibility proof are required to travel onboard a cruise. And these include original certified photo-ID proof, age proof; address proof for Indians, and passport plus other documents issued by the Indian immigration office for foreign nationals.
Is Wi-Fi available on cruises?Wi-Fi availability depends on the cruise operators but is costly as compared to the data packages offered by the cellular operators. Cordelia offers Wi-Fi at an additional cost but does not guarantee security while Angriya does not provide Wi-Fi onboard.
Are there medical facilities available onboard?Yes, medical facilities, doctors, nurses are available onboard. The crew onboard the cruise ride Mumbai remain well prepared for medical emergencies but you are encouraged to carry your medicines and follow safety rules for a risk-free journey.
Is there an age requirement for children to book a cruise?
Yes, infants under 6 months are not allowed on the Mumbai cruise ship. Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on the ship while visiting a port of call. Infants between 6 months and 2 years shall remain with their parent/guardian at all times.
What is the dress code when cruising onboard Cordelia cruises?There is no particular dress code for the Cordelia cruise. However, you need swimwear to enter the pool. Comfortable, casual, and weather-appropriate clothing is advisable for a cruise in Mumbai. And, if you are sailing to a destination with specific cultural standards of clothing, do pack accordingly.
How many times can you eat on a cruise?In general, you can eat one 3 course meal on your cruise tour from Mumbai. The meal will be a scrumptious one with drool-worthy appetizers, delicious entree, and tempting desserts.
Are drinks free on cruises from Mumbai?Yes, drinks are usually included in the dinner cruise packages from Mumbai. Once you board the cruise, you can enjoy your champagne totally free of cost.
Where is the Angriya cruise boarding location in Mumbai?The Angriya cruise boarding point in Mumbai is usually the Gateway of India. You have to first arrive at this spot and then take a ferry to reach your cruise and start your journey on the blue waters.
Is there any candle light dinner facility for couples in the Cruises from Mumbai?Yes, couples booking a cruise tour from Mumbai can get facilities for enjoying candle light dinner in the yacht. The cost of this dinner usually comes included in the package itself.
Are there any romantic cruises in Mumbai for couples?
The candle light dinner cruise in Mumbai is for the most special date with your significant other.
The cruise starts from Gateway of India at 6 pm and you are welcomed by a glass of wine. Enjoy sailing on the Arabian Sea in a luxurious yacht with gentle sea breeze flowing through your hair.
Are there any party cruises in Mumbai?
Yacht Tours Mumbai in the Gateway of India are known for the best party cruises in Mumbai and also they organize the best birthday parties, weddings, and cocktails. They can organize a personal party for few guests or a large gathering of up to 250 people with music and delicious food.
Are there any personal yacht tours in Mumbai?
Yacht tours in Mumbai is the only company that has an option of chartering a yacht for 4 hour tours. The tour begins at Gateway of India and has an option of having a romantic candle light dinner and wine.
A butler will be there to serve you mouthwatering delicacies. It is delightful experience to sail in the Arabian Sea with blue sea and clear skies.
Are there any cruises for corporate events in Mumbai?
Combine business and pleasure with the offbeat experience of corporate events on private yacht in Mumbai. This outing will enable you to experience 5 - star catering and corporate event facilities on a splendid yacht that is showered with all international amenities. The events can also be customized depending on the consumer needs.