1. Visit Hallstatt with Vienna sightseeing.
2. Spend hours touring the gardens at Schoenbrunn Palace.
3. Take a tour of Vienna City Hall Rathaus.
4. View the concert performed at the Palace Gardens in Schonbrunn.
5. Explore Vienna’s breathtaking Schönbrunner Gardens by mini-train.
6. Eat at Le Loft with one of the most breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
7. Cycle through the streets of Vienna.
8. Take a ride on the famous Giant Ferris Wheel at Prater Park.
9. Explore Gorgeous stained glass windows wait for you inside St. Stephen’s Church.
10. Stroll through the shops at Vienna’s farmers’ markets.
11. Get a view a display of a variety of art on the bridge from the Spittelberg to the MuseumsQuartier.
12. Watch free movies under the stars at Karlsplatz Vienna.
13. Visit the St. Marx Cemetery and Central Cemetry.
14. Climb the 343 steps to the Steffl's Watch Room for the amazing views.
15. Spend time seeking fascinating creatures in Vienna zoo.
16. Join the Vienna night pub crawl.
17. Take a bike tour of Donauinsel Island.
18. Take a long walk in the woodlands of The Lainzer Tiergarten.
19. Hop on the tram that goes around the Ring and enjoys the most impressive buildings along the route.
20. Have a breakfast at Joseph bakery, a place that serves killed sourdough bread and delicious, buttery croissants.
21. Hike to the Viewing Point on Gösing Mountain from Vienna.
22. Plan a group visit to Museum of Illusions.