Jet Ski Safari And Circuit
- The Jet Ski Safari is one of the most thrilling activities and one of the best water sports in Tenerife, since the circuit is marked by four buoys, where there is no speed limit to discover the waters.
- Children above 6 years are welcome as passengers in this 20-minute adrenaline filled activity where you can explore the azure waters of Tenerife.
- The staff and supervisors will be there for you at all times to help, you just have to arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the activity, stay for the safety briefing, and get ready for some high-octane fun.
Location: El Duque Beach, Torviscas Beach, Faabé Beach, Troya Beach, Los Cristianos Beach, and Puerto Colón Harbour are the locations where the activity is offered.
Timing: 10 a.m. onwards
- With a parascending adventure, you may safely soar up to 50 metres above the ground to get an unmatched bird's-eye perspective of Tenerife's coast.
- The large circular boat will gradually pull you up in the air so that you can take in the surrounding breathtaking views while a modern speed boat sails through the waters.
- The speedboat has a platform created especially for the safest and smoothest landings.
- The briefing, boat journey, and the flight, all add up to about 45 minutes of thrill and adventure.
Location: Puerto Colón harbour
Timings: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- The Banana Boat offers unmatched fun and thrill, and upto 15 people can ride the boat, which makes it a perfect group adventure with your pals.
- 30 minutes prior to the activity, a safety briefing is held for the Banana Boat expedition and is suitable for kids above 10 years of age.
- The banana boat, which is one of the most unique water sports in Tenerife, lasts for about 10 minutes, wildly bouncing on the waves as it twists, splashes, and spins while being pulled by a swift speedboat.
Location: The activity is accessible from Port of Puerto Colón, Beach at Troya, Beach at Torviscas, Beach Faabe
Timings: 11:30 am-5:00 pm
- The Flyfish boat resembles a mix of a banana boat and a kite, and is an inflatable watercraft, allowing you to ride the waves at a high-speed.
- Reach the destination 30 minutes prior, so that you don’t miss the safety briefing and put on your life-vest, and get ready for a thrilling and adrenaline filled adventure of 45 minutes.
- This adventure is safe for kids above 10 years of age, and resembles the banana boat, but is more fun and wild!
Location: The activity is accessible from Puerto Colón harbour, Troya beach, Torviscas beach, Fañabe beach
Timings: 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Flyboarding is one such water sport inTenerife which has a gadget that consists of a board and boots that may be adjusted for foot and hose placement and is powered by a jet ski.
- Before use, all visitors get safety instructions and documents and your individual teacher will assist you in putting the equipment on, and he will always be in complete charge of the Flyboard while flying gradually and gently so you can get acclimated to this incredible sensation.
- An extraordinary event like flyboarding will last a long time in your memory.
Location: Costa Adeje, Puerto Colon, Atlantic Ocean
Timings: 10:00 ?? t? 3:00 ??
Stand Up Paddle
- Enjoy traditional water sports in Tenerife that are regaining popularity worldwide including the Stand Up Paddle which is a fantastic family sport
- It provides enjoyment right away in a laid-back manner to enjoy time on the waters. This thrilling activity is performed while standing on a large board and propelling one paddle forward through the water.
- Tenerife paddle surfing doesn't require any prior expertise, and the instructors will always be glad to assist you.
- On this stand-up paddle trip in Tenerife, you will get to see one of the island's most famous beaches that lie at the base of the spectacular Anaga Mountains.
Location: You can try this activity at Torviscas Beach, Faabé Beach, and El Duque Beach
Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- If you've ever visited one of the southern beaches on the island, you've definitely noticed pedal boats cruising down the shore.
- The best place to schedule a pedal boat tour and check out this interesting pastime is Tenerife.
- In Tenerife, pedal boats now come with slides, which changes the pedal boating experience.
- The whole family will enjoy this activity, and you'll have the chance to see Tenerife's shoreline from a new angle.
Location: You can try this activity at Troya Beach, Torviscas Beach, and Faabé Beach
Timings: Daily 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Private Jet Bike
- Simply show your licence to have an experience of a lifetime with water sports in Tenerife.
- Before you can start jet skiing, a life jacket and a safety briefing will be given to you. You will set off on a journey of discovery of Tenerife from a unique perspective by breaking ocean waves surrounded by rainbows in the cloud of splashes.
- Appreciate visiting the Teide National Park, the coastline cliffs, the inaccessible caves, the secluded bays, and the stunning marine life.
Location: Las Galletas, Tenerife South
Timings: Daily 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tempest 430 - Self-Drive Boat
- The Tempest 430 is a 4-metre-long semi-rigid inflatable boat that is manoeuvrable and simple to operate and is ideal for exploring Tenerife's coast and its beautiful beaches.
- You will be the captain of the self-propelled Tempest 430 and choose where to travel and what to see.
- Sail the coastline, explore the bays, and make swimming or snorkelling stops while indulging in water sports in Tenerife.
- Four adults can fit in the boat, so you may enjoy the experience with your significant other, family, or close friends.
Location: The activity is accessible from the harbour of Puerto Colón; jetty numbers 5 and 6.
Timings: 11:30 am onwards
- Snorkelling is undoubtedly an experience you won't soon forget while enjoying water activities in Tenerife.
- You'll be taken in a kayak to a remote location that can only be reached from the water.
- In their natural habitat, you might get the opportunity to swim alongside turtles and possibly bull rays there.
- You have plenty of time to appreciate the meeting with marine life while snorkelling.
- On the other hand, those who need to relax can just wait while sitting on the kayak.
Location: El Puertito, Faro de La Rasca, Playa de las Vistas, Playa de la Arena, Playa del Duque
Timings: Departures for Snorkelling start at 9:00 AM, 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM
- Take advantage of a kayaking excursion in the Guaza reserve with the chance to see dolphins and whales.
- As you travel from Los Cristianos beach to the Guaza reserve, a protected area where the cone of an ancient volcano is located, the lava flows that fell down to the sea created the cliffs.
- You will appreciate the area's richness and natural splendour, which is home to a wide range of animals, plants, and aquatic creatures including dolphins and loggerhead turtles.
Location: Cliffs of Guaza, Puerto de la Cruz
Timings: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- During your vacation in Tenerife, you will have a great opportunity to try diving if you have never done it before.
- To get you acquainted with the wonderful underwater environment, you will be provided with a test dive that begins at Costa Adeje.
- Don't pass up this fantastic chance to learn more about Tenerife's intriguing underwater environment.
- Many of Tenerife's diving locations are on a volcanic island, which features stunning beaches with shimmering black sand, clear skies, and mountains.
- Sandy bottoms interspersed with rocks and cliffs overlooking the sea are suitable for divers of all experience levels.
Location: El Puertito De Adeje, La Atlántida
Timings: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Surfing in Tenerife
- One of the top surfing locations in Europe is Tenerife which boasts waves for every level of surfer, from beginners to experts.
- Tenerife's best surf area is close to El Poris, and it takes around three hours to surf there.
- On the sandy beach, beginners will learn the fundamentals of surfing and can catch the first waves in the water from there!
- It is also possible to surf from a more rugged area for more experienced surfers.
- The teachers here are happy to help you become a better surfer and speak a variety of languages.
Location: El Lobo, La Izquierda, Playa de las Américas, La Fitenia, Los Cristianos, Punta Blanca, Guía de Isora, El Socorro, Los Realejos, Igueste de San Andres
Timings: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Make the most of your time by engaging in a thrilling adventure of wakeboarding, which is one of the best water sports in Tenerife.
- While being safely towed by a boat, wakeboarding is a combination of skateboarding, water skiing, and snowboarding.
- Wakeboarding allows you to see the delights of Tenerife's shoreline while feeling liberated and ecstatic as you slide across the pristine ocean.
- Here, you can test your current wakeboarding abilities or learn new ones.
Location: Playa De Las Americas, Adeje, San Miguel De Abona
Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Spend your day enjoying majestic views of Costa Adeje with family and friends, sailing away
- Admire gorgeous views of the Costa Adeje and its upscale resort properties, that will give you mesmerising views of the ocean, and you can even spot dolphins and whales.
- Try Sailing Boat and get an enthralling experience over the mesmerising waters of Tenerife.
- You can also relax and experience the luxury cruises and learn about the major attractions as you sail past them.
Timings: 8:00 am onwards