Popular Hungary Packages
Hungary Tour Packages
|An Odyssey To Europe - Netherlands, France, Swiss, Austria & Hungary||13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 250878.0|
|Hungary Tour Package From Mumbai||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 46500.0|
|Eastern Europe Tour Package||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 104000.0|
|Hungary Tour Package From Delhi||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 36499.0|
|Budapest Tour Package From India||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 36800.0|
Hungary Trip Packages: Browse through a wide range of Hungary packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Hungary trip packages with exciting deals & offer
Thrillophilia’s Hungary tour packages are curated to give you a highly personalised feel in your holiday vacation. The tour packages will let you visit some of the popular places of tourist attractions dotted all around Hungary as well as give you a chance to taste the flavours of fun-filled adventure activities as well. The tour packages will take you close to some of the age-old heritage sites as well as let you relish the authentic cuisine of Hungary.
You will be visiting ancient settlements and civilizations to get insights into the culture and tradition of the place. Availing Hungary tours from Thrillophilia, you will be able to get loads of special offers and discounts on your hotel accommodations and transfers from one place to another. Thrillophilia offers you stay at handpicked luxury accommodations that are loaded with top class amenities to give you a comfortable experience.
You will also be assisted by well experienced English speaking tour guides and navigators who will let you explore the attractions and provide you with all the necessary explanations. Plan for a trip to Hungary, and check out customisable Hungary packages from Thrillophilia to make your holiday vacation ever cherishable.
Here is the list of best Hungary Trip Packages:
People Also Ask About Hungary Tours
What are the famous places to see during the Hungary tour?
1. Budapest: The capital city of Hungary is the best place to explore the historic and modern side of the country. Here you can see various ancient historic buildings standing together with the modern architectures. Hungary tour packages usually include visits to places like Buda Castle, Parliament, Great Synagogue, etc. You can also find excellent Hungarian and Indian cuisines in many restaurants.
2. Szentendre: Szentendre is also called St. Andrews and is located near Budapest. The cobbled streets lined with beautiful and colourful Baroque houses provide a magnificent picturesque look to the town. Here you can visit Belgrade Cathedral, Art Mill, Hungarian Open Air Museum, Blagoveschensk Church, etc. This town is most famous for its museums and artists colony filled with galleries and cafes.
- Location: Hungarian town on the Danube River, north of the capital, Budapest
3. Tokaj: Tokaj is located in the centre of the country and is well known as the best place to taste the best wines. This town provides an amazing view of the Zemplen Hills and has beautiful houses all over. Since the 15th century, Tokaj has been famous for the production of sweet wines. It is famous for the Tokaj Museum, Vineyards, Wine Tasting Tours, and the Sarospatak Castle.
- Location: Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Northern Hungary
4. Esztergom: It is the best place to experience the influence of Christianity on Hungary. Esztergom Basilica, the largest church of Hungary, and its museum have the largest collection of Christian relics. This city used to be the capital of Hungary during the 10th and 13th century. Remember to include the Christian Museum, Danube Museum, Esztergom Basilica, and Castle Museum in your Hungary packages.
- Location: Komárom-Esztergom county, Northern Hungary
5. Debrecen: A tour to Debrecen, the second largest city of Hungary, provides a memorable expedition to the great grasslands of the city. The city has a unique history and the best places to visit here are Timar Haz, Deri Museum, Centre of Modern & Contemporary Art, the Great Church, and Calvinist College. This city provides a gateway to the Hungarian great plains and serves as a base for Hortobagy National Park.
- Location: Hungary’s Northern Great Plain region
6. Tihany: This small village is located near the Lake Balaton region and is best known for its Abbey, the place where the first records of the Hungarian language were found. It is famous for its Lavender Garden, Loczy Nature Trail, and Bird watching at the lake. The best places to visit in Tihany village are Benedictine Abbey Museum, Open-air Folk Museum, Visszhanghegy, Lavender House, etc.
- Location: Village on the northern shore of Lake Balaton on the Tihany Peninsula
7. Lake Balaton: Lake Balaton is also known as the Hungarian Sea because of its 197 km long shoreline. The lake has a cycle path around the shore and you can cycle on it and enjoy the fantastic view of this beautiful lake. You can also find beautiful Balaton Uplands National Park and several resorts around here. Visit the Herend Porcelain Factory, Szigliget Fortress, and Festetics Palace. You can also enjoy the Balaton Sound Festival and the Heviz Spa.
- Location: Western Hungary
8. Aggtelek: Aggtelek and Slovak Karst have been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and are a famous gateway from everything. The Baradla Cave of the Aggtelek has stunning stalactite formations inside it and is a treat for nature lovers, especially the ‘Giant’s Hall’. Most Hungary tour packages take you to Aggtelek Cave System early during the day to enjoy the peace and the escape from the crowd.
- Location: Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Hungary
9. Pecs: This city is a mix of heritage and exciting nightlife, a balance of ancient and modern. This city deserves a place in your Hungary packages as you can explore the ancient architectural landmarks during the day and enjoy the entertainment of the nightlife. Here you can go trekking at Mecsek, visit the Mosque of Pasha Qasim, and St. Peter and Paul Cathedral.
- Location: Southern Hungary, close to the Croatian border
10. Sopron: This city is a witness to Hungarian history for ages and has a mix of various cultures and architectures of the Romans, Celts, Slavs, Germans, Magyars, and Avars, who were for settling down the city. Through the times, the city has developed and changed a lot but the inner city still holds its ancient charm and delight for the visitors.
- Location: Near Lake Neusiedl/Lake Fert?, Hungary on the Austrian border
11. Tapolca: Tapolca is best described as the underground ‘Lake Cave’ and is located in the middle of the town. The beautiful caves earn this town an important place in Hungary tour packages. It is also famous for its medicinal properties and is open for the public to visit. This town is famous for the Little Princes Statue and the Kotenger. You can also visit Lake Malom-to and the Szent Gyorgy Hill.
- Location: Veszprém county, Hungary
11. Holloko: The unique architecture of this village has earned it a place on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The village has only two streets and is considered a living piece of history in Hungary. The houses in the village are made using sticks and clay/mud, under a technique known as ‘wattle and daub’. In the village, you can also explore the Holloko Castle, Village Museum, Postal Museum, the Church of St. Martin, Guzsalyas, and the Paloc Doll Museum.
- Location: Palóc ethnographic village in Hungary
What are the best things to do during the Hungary tour?
1. Explore Great Market Hall: The most famous market in Hungary is the Grand Market Hall located near the Danube river banks. This market is located in a multi-storey neo gothic building. Local farmers and traders sell their products in this market. Add this market to your Hungary tour packages and buy fresh fruits, souvenirs, cafes, and many more miscellaneous shops.
- Location: Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
- Timings: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
2. Visit Dohany Street Synagogue: It is one of the largest synagogues that exist in the world, outside Israel. After being bombed by Nazi Germany, it was restored in the 1990s. Visit Dohany Street Synagogue on your Hungary tours and enjoy the mesmerising view of beautiful gardens and the weeping willow memorial and a memorial dedicated to Raoul Wallenberg, a Swedish diplomat.
- Location: Budapest, Dohány u. 2, 1074 Hungary
- Timings: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Price: 5000 HUF
3. Cave Bath: Relax and pamper yourself at the Cave Bath located at Miskolc-Tapolca. Enjoy this thermal spa by wading inside a natural cave system. The water of the cave has a constant temperature of 30C and is rich in minerals. It has been a tourist spot since the 17th century and has numerous pools along with spa treatment facilities on the site.
- Location: Miskolc, Pazár István stny. 1, 3519 Hungary
- Timings: 08:00 AM- 06:00 PM
- Price: 1900 HUF
4. Enjoy Busojaras: It is a festival that starts six days prior to Ash Wednesday and it moves as per the date of Easter. During the festival, the townsfolk parade the town dressed up in traditional masks with demonic faces. Here you will get an opportunity to enjoy local delicacies and traditional folk music along with a variety of unusual masks.
- Location: Town of Mohács, Hungary
5. Danube River Cruise: Danube river is the lifeblood of many Central and Eastern European states, including Hungary. Many amazing sites of Hungary can be enjoyed while cruising along the Danube river. You can include a night cruise or an all-day-long day cruise on the Danube in your Hungary packages. You can also enjoy food and wine on the cruise.
- Location: Budapest, Károly krt. 5, 1075 Hungary
- Timings: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
6. Visit Eger Wine Region: Besides the dessert wines of Tokaj, visit the Eger wine region to enjoy various varieties of wines, the most recommended of which is the ‘Bulls Blood’. Here you can sample the local wines at the numerous vineyards and wine cellars. Special wine tasting nights are also hosted by many cellars where you can taste traditional foods and take a trip into the cask cellars.
- Location: North-Eastern Hungary
7. Tour of Hungarian Parliament Building: This building is located on the Danube river banks and its architecture has a Gothic Revival style. It is the largest building in Hungary and the tallest one in Budapest. Book a tour of this building in your Hungary tour packages and enjoy the impressive night view of the building.
- Location: Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055 Hungary
- Timings: 0.8:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Price: 2,520HUF
8. Visit the Hortobagy National Park: It is a part of the Hungarian Great Plains and it is also the largest protected landscape of the country. The rich cultural heritage and the magnificent views of the park make it a one of its kind place to visit in your Hungary tours. You can also learn about the traditional farming of the area and get a look at the rare Przewalski Horses.
- Location: Counties of Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Heves, Hajdú-Bihar and Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Hungary
- Timings: 08:00 AM- 04:00 PM
- Price: Daily card (valid for 24 hours): Adult: 1200 HUF/person/day, Child, student, senior: 600HUF/person/day, Family (2 adults and 2 children/students): 2400 HUF/family/day,
Weekly card (valid for 7 days): Adult: 3600 HUF/person/week, Child, student, senior: 1800HUF/person/week, Family (2 adults and 2 children/students): 7200 HUF/family/week
How much time does it take to get a visa to Hungary?
The time required for getting a visa to Hungary would take upto 15 days under normal circumstances but in certain cases it may take up to 60 days. It is however suggested to apply for the visa much before the journey. As per the rules of Hungarian Schengen Visa, it can be applied at most 6 months before your date of journey.
What is the cost of a tourist visa in Hungary?
The tourist visa in Hungary would cost you around INR 13578 for adults and INR 11578 for children within the age of 6 - 12 years. The validity of a tourist visa for a period of 90 days.
Do Indian passport holders need a visa for Hungary?
If you are a Laisse Passer holder, then there is no need to get a visa to visit Hungary. However, if you have a service or diplomatic passport, then you would need to apply for a valid tourist or transit visa. During your entry into the Schengen Area, all your documents will be verified and upon successful verification, you will be allowed to enter.
How to reach Hungary from India?
The best way to reach Hungary from India would be by taking a direct flight which takes about 13 - 17 hours to complete the journey. You will find regular flights from major Indian cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore. Some of the popular airline operators on this route are Finnair, KLM, EgyptAir, and Etihad Airways.
How many days are enough in Hungary?
In order to cover all the important places of tourist interest in the country, you will at least need to spend 4 - 5 days. In this time, you will be visiting the epic Hungarian Parliament, Danube monument, strolling across the Chain Bridge, enjoying the views from Fisherman’s Bastion, stepping inside Matthias Church, taking a cruise on the Danube River, and lots more.
What is the best time to visit Hungary?
The best time to visit Hungary would be during the spring and autumn season when the climatic condition remains moderate and makes tourists bliss. You can also plan out to visit Hungary from the month of June to the month of August to enjoy the holiday season.
Which famous food should i try in Hungary?
- Gulyás (goulash)
- Somlói Galuska
- Paprikás Csirke (Chicken Paprikash)
- Túrós Csusza
- Töltött Káposzta
- Kakaos Csiga
Which are the best places to eat in Hungary?
1. Costes Restaurant: This restaurant is operated and headed by Eszter Palagyi, having 14 years experience of working in Michelin star restaurants. Make sure to add it to your Hungary tour packages to enjoy its Central European and continental dishes loaded with natural flavours and herbs.
2. Onyx: Onyx is a Michelin star restaurant in Hungary offering amazing gourmet cuisine paired with wine. The welcoming and courteous nature of the staff here makes your visit even more pleasant. The restaurant takes care of every minute detail in its service.
3. Spoon Restaurant: This restaurant is situated on a luxury boat, giving you a unique memory of dining while touring on the river and enjoying the glimmering evening of Budapest. Here you can enjoy Mediterranean and Hungarian cuisine along with wine from its impressive collection.
4. Kistucsok Restaurant: This restaurant is located in Balatonszemes and offers a beautiful and peaceful place to enjoy your meals. It serves various excellent European cuisines and is a must-go place on Hungary tour packages.
5. Anyukam Mondta: It is a Pizzeria which is run by two experienced Hungarian chefs. The personal touch added by the chefs and the home-like feeling that this restaurant offers makes your experience here unforgettable.
How is the nightlife in Hungary?
1. Neverland: It has 5 escape rooms based on different themes for you to enjoy with friends. It also offers unique drinks and dishes & desserts of American and Hungarian style.
2. Boat party in Budapest: The best way to see the city is through a boat ride on the Danube. Make a spot for Budapest Boat Party in your Hungary packages and enjoy a two-hour adventure party with DJ, drinks, and fun games.
3. The clubs and bars: Try club-hopping in various famous bars and clubs of Hungary like Peaches and Cream Club, Tutu, Cafe del Rio, etc. Do add these spots to your Hungary tour packages to enjoy Hungary nightlife.
4. Gellert Hill: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Gellert Hill is an ideal place for a walk during Hungary tours. The Liberty Monument is located at the top of the hill.