84. Enjoy Holi festival with Fijians – Celebrate the festival of Holi the Fijian way, and do not miss out when in Fiji.
85. Matangi Private Island Resort – This is a resort cum a private island that offers villa-style accommodation on the edge of the beautiful Horseshoe Bay.
86. Hunt Lairo Crab on Qamea – The gorgeous verdant hills of the island are the abode of the Lairo mud crab, a species common to these parts. You get tasty crustacean, as on Qamea – at a great price.
87. Couple Up on Turtle Island – Clear white sand, cool seagrass, corals on the sandy bottom, you will find everything on this beautiful beach.
88. Blue Lagoon Beach – It is an award-winning beach on the picturesque Nacula Island, which is in the Yawasa's.
89. Take a tour of Cloud 9 – It is a famous water surf break that allows you to swim and dive into the waters to snorkel. You can also enjoy delicious food nearby.
90. Visit A-SK Pasifika for a classy night out – It is a popular nightspot by Alio Jane Panapa. A must visit in Fiji to experience the nightlife.
91. Walk among the dense vegetation on Gau Island – A remote Fijian village with the population of farmers and fisherman.
92. Take a refreshing dip in a Biausevu waterfall - Coral Coast Waterfall Hike & Biausevu Village is a must visit when in Fiji.
93. Go fishing in Central Fiji - It contains archaeological findings dating back to 3500 years, as well as cultural objects reflecting Fiji's inhabitants during the past 100 years.
94. Shop for Caulerpa in the open-air market in Suva – This market is open for visitors for a certain number of days during the week. It is a waterfront market and sells everything you want in general.
95. Brush up on your knowledge of coconuts – For many of us, coconut is only an edible thing, but for Fijians, it is an art of using it for many other things like thirst-quenching drink, strings, ropes, fibrous material etc.
96. Get hitched by the beachfront – Enjoy your lovely vacation in Fiji at some of the stunning crystal clear waters and lavish resorts on the beachfront. Stay at the beachfront and discover the real Fiji.
97. Banana Leaf Massage – This is something every traveller will love to experience. The Banana Leaf Body Wrap is famous for Fiji, especially at Koro Sun Resort Fiji. Get this wonderful treatment with organic and herbal oils and relax your mind and body.
98. Stay in a Beachfront Bure - Beachfront Bure accommodation in Fiji, you find it at Castaway Island and many other south facing islands.
99. Island hopping in Yasawas - Island hopping is a must thing to do in Fiji. Jump on board to the Yasawa Flyer and explore island resorts.
100. Coffee from Lulu in Denarau – Coffee is perfect for any meal of the day. Enjoy the best when in Nadi, Fiji.
101. Taste Kokoda dish in Fiji - Fijian cuisine is all about fresh fruits and vegetables, organic spices and natural foods that are found in abundance on the islands. You would love to have all these in fish, seafood, cassava and taro roots, veggies, coconuts. Not to miss is Kokoda which is the traditional dish.