Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
|Package Name||Duration||Price Starts From||Rating|
|Fiji Honeymoon Tour: an Island with a Romantic Extravaganza||8D 7N||₹ 45000||4.0 star||View Details|
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About Tours in Fiji
Famous places for island hopping tour in Fiji are as follows:
• Naisali Island
• Naigani Island
• Monuriki (Mamanuca Islands)
• Lau Group
• Tivua Island (Nadi)
• Malamala Island (Ba)
• Dravuni Island
• Castaway Island Day Trip (Castaway Island (Qalito))
• Robinson Crusoe Island (Viti Levu)
The best snorkeling and scuba diving destinations in Fiji are:
• Great Sea Reef-The Yasawa Island sect is situated on the Great Sea Reef which stretches across Vanau Levu. The Great Sea Reef, located at two hundred kilometers long distance is considered to be Fiji’s largest Reef and overall is the third largest barrier reef in the globe. This is a perfect place to opt for scuba diving and snorkeling.
• Bligh Waters – This is a particular area that lies in between two major islands of Fiji endowing the place with the title of being a soft coral capital of the globe. The Bligh Waters brings in the current flow of water from in depths combining nutrient and rich waters to the fringing reefs and barrier. Bligh Waters calls to be a great destination that is widely explored by the liveaboards on a regular basis. For snorkeling and scuba diving, you must visit this place.
• Somosomo Strait, Taveuni – Another worth visiting destination, Somosomo Strait, Taveuni is highly known for soft corals. The great wall dives here at Somosomo Strait is supplemented by colossal pelagics and coral tunnels.
• Beqa Barrier Reef – Beqa Barrier Reef is the most popular diving destination for the tourist. Known as “The Mecca of Pacific Diving”, Beqa Lagoon is situated on the south side of Viti Levu. The Beqa lagoon is located beyond the barrier reef of Beqa.
• Great Astrolabe Reef, Kadavu – Great Astrolabe Reef, Kadavu is a barrier reef that is highly renowned for soft coral garth or yard where enthralling tropical fishes reside. The passages and channels here at the Great Astrolabe Reef, Kadavu forms an awe-inspiring diving and snorkeling site. The encounters of Manta Ray are common.
• Shark Reef Marine Reserve, Pacific Harbour: This place is famous for snorkeling, diving and shark encounters.
The most popular beaches to visit in Fiji are as follows:
• Castaway Island
• Mana Island
• Vomo Island
• Yasawa Island Beaches
• Seagrass Bay
• Natadola Beach
• Namale Private Beach
• Liku Beach
• Horseshoe Bay
• Honeymoon Beach
The best sunset dinner cruise tours you must in Fiji are as follows:
• Sigatoka River Cruise & with additional sunset dinner
• Fiji Dolphin Watch Takalana Bay
• Fiji Blue Lagoon Night Cruise & sunset dinner
• Night stay at the Fiji Island Cruise, namely Yasawa Islands located in south and Mamanuca Island
• Mamanuca Sightseeing Cruises with optional dinner offered to the tourists
• Tivua Island Lazy Sunset Dinner Shared At the Night Cruise
• Savala Island Day Cruise from the Coral Coast with Dinner Facilities
• Tivua Island Night Cruise and Sunset Dinner Cruise Combo offer available to the travelers in Fiji
• Kuata Day Cruise from Denarau offering Dinner Benefits
• Finding Nemo Cruise to South Sea Island with Dinner Benefits
• Fiji Island Excursion Cruise by Catamaran
• Full-On Tivua Island Night Cruise with Wreck Dive for Experienced Divers & Snorkelers
• Beachcomber Island Night Cruise with Dinner available.
• Yasawa Islands Day Cruise with Snorkeling, Diving, and Dinner
• Seaspray Night Adventure with Dinner and full on enjoyment
• Authentic Fijian Night Cruise - Best ever night you will have in Fiji along with splendid and delectable dinner
• Mana Island Night Cruise with delectable dinner for tourist
• Savala Island Night Cruise from Denarau
• Blue Lagoon Paradise Cruise with food benefits
• Jet Boat Safari on the Sigatoka River with Dinner benefits
• Fiji Sunset Dinner Cruise and Cultural Show
• Nadi Tivua Island Cruise & Dinner
• South Sea Island Night Cruise
• Mamanuca Islands Cruise on a Yacht with Dinner
• Fijian Islands and Snorkel Full-Day and Night in the Whales Tale Cruise including Beach BBQ Dinner Benefits
• Castaway Island Night Cruise with Dinner
The best places for water sports activities to visit in Fiji are as follows:
• You can enjoy Full-Day Boat Charter from Denarau
• You can enjoy Full-Day Fiji Rivers Jet Boating Adventure and also participate in other enthralling activities
• You can relish the Fiji Bega Lagoon Snorkeling Tour to the fullest
• You must experience the Underwater Scooter Adventure to the fullest along with that you must also visit the Treasure Island
• You can explore the Tivua Island and participate in various sports activities.
• Sunset Dinner Cruise and Tivua Island Day Cruise Combo in Fiji along with wonderful water sports activities.
• Half-Day Finding Nemo Cruise to South Sea Island & interesting water sports.
• Full-Day Tivua Island Day Cruise with Wreck Dive for Experienced Divers
• Ultimate Snorkelling and diving with Sharks Encounter in Fiji
• Fiji Half day Jet Ski Safari from Port Denarau
• Savala Island Day Cruise & interesting water sports at a distance from Denarau
• Nadi Tivua Island with amazing water sports.
• Fijian Islands and Snorkelling Full-Day Whales Tale till the end.
The best Zip Line tours to visit in Fiji are as follows:
• Mick’s Fiji Transfer & Tours (Nadi)
• Kila Eco-Adventure Park (Pacific Harbour)
• Zip Fiji Nadi (Nadi)
• Sleeping Giant Zipline (Nadi)
The places in Fiji where you can enjoy and relish the helicopter tour to the core are as follows:
• You can relish the helicopter tour at the Yasawa Island
• You can enjoy the Seaplane Flight and the Mysterious Helicopter Tour over the Fiji Island
• You can highly relish the scenic helicopter flight from over the Fiji Island
• A helicopter tour can be enjoyed from the majestic Sawa-I-Lau Caves
The best caving experiences in Fiji are as follows:
• Main Cave:
The Main Cave is colossally humongous with skylight reflecting. The length of the Main Cave is 100 meters or 330 feet from ceiling to floor and one certain point to another point, it is more than 220 meters. The cave is colossally huge that it can be made into a Zip Lines.
• Lower Cave: The other cave below the Main Cave is Lower Cave. The Lower Cave is about thirty meters from top to end. It also has the skylight facility, ideally located in the midst of the cave providing a considerable amount of light on all sides.
• Secret Cave: Secret Cave is located just below the Lower Cave. Secret Cave is like a secret passage that is strewn with stalagmites and stalactites. The entrance to the Secret Cave leads the tourist into the Hidden Valley – a secluded section that consists of around six caves.
The best waterfalls to visit in Fiji are as follows:
• Biausevu Waterfall situated at the midst of Sigatoka
• Nakawaga Waterfall located in Savusavu
• Waitavala Natural Rock Waterslide situated in Waiyevo
• Adventures in Paradise Fiji located in Sigatoka
• Vuadomo Village and Waterfall placed in Savusavu
• Tavoro Waterfalls situated in the captivating and attractive Island of Taveuni
The most adventurous trekking tours to visit in Fiji are as follows:
• Fiji Layback: Visit Fiji layback which is a 4 day adventurous trip through the Nadi through Robinson Crusoe Island located in Pacific Harbor in Fiji.
• Whole Hula: The Whole Hula is an adventurous trekking place in Fiji bringing a number of tourist to this place every year.
• Feejee Five: It delineates eleven days adventure tour through Nadi located in the Robinson Crusoe Island taking the tourists through the Uprising Beach and four other worth visiting trekking tours in Fiji.
• Fiji Snorkeling and Shark Stopover: Enjoy snorkeling at your adventure tour to Yasawa Islands at the Kuarta located in the Port Denarau in Fiji.
The most famous localities for the food tour to visit in Fiji are as follows:
• Warwick Fiji
• Saffron Tandoori Restaurant Fiji
• Daikoku Restaurant
• Mama's Pizza
• The Bounty Bar & Restaurant
• Indian Oven Restaurant & Bar
• Sentai Seafood Restaurant
• Maya Dhaba
• Bulaccino Cafe Denarau
• Cafe O Fiji
• Chantara Thai restaurant
• Eden Bistro & Bar (Fiji)
• Lulu Bar Restaurant and Cafe
• The Rhum-Ba
• Governor's Museum Themed Restaurant
• Habibi Fiji
• Ocean Terrace Restaurant at Bedarra Beach Inn
• Nadina Authentic Fijian Restaurant
• Bonefish Seafood Restaurant
• Tu's Place
The best areas for shopping to visit in Fiji are as follows:
• Tappoo Sigatoka Shop
• La Galerie
• Suva Municipal Market
• Lautoka Market
• Jack's of Fiji
• Port Denarau Shopping Centre
• Warwick Fiji
• TappooCity Suva
More Things to do in Fiji