19) Castaway Island- This is an inhabited by beautiful resorts. Private beaches and beautiful resorts are the main attraction of this place. This place provides the tourists with a time of their own.
20) Abaca Koroyanitu National Heritage Park- A perfect place for hiking, the National heritage park welcomes the tourists happily. The villagers are very welcoming and love to help the tourists. The lush green forest creates a charm of its own.
21) Vuda Marina Point- This is the commercial hub of the Fiji Island. This place is considered as cyclone safe and is a unique place with innumerable boat shops and the local market is also a must visit for the tourists.
22) Water Sports at Castaway Island- Starting from scuba diving, surfing, a large variety of water sports is available in this place. This is the paradise for sea lovers. It takes the tourists to a fulfilled wonderful world.
23) Tomb of Udre Udre- There is a legend regarding Udre Udre, a Fijian chief who is said to have eaten the largest number of people in the history of the natives there. The legend attracts the tourists.
24) Natadola Beach- This place is considered to be one of the best places of the Fiji islands. The natural features, shady trees, horse rides make this place a perfect holiday destination for the tourists.
25) Wicked Walu Seafood Restaurant- Some of the finest and delicious seafood is available in this restaurant. The mouth-watering delicious grills and sea fishes are made with exotic herbs is a delicacy to indulge one’s taste buds in.
26) Takalana Bay Retreat- This place is one of the best places to visit. The lush green trees and the wonderful scenic beauty give the tourist a wonderful experience to indulge themselves into.
27) The Great Astrolabe Reef- This is a natural lagoon and is one of the biggest barrier reefs in the world. This place is densely populated and has some great underwater sports for the tourists.
28) Dawasamu Tova Peak- The peak can be noted miles away from the city. It is one of the most amazing places of the Fiji island. The view of the island from the top of the peak is enthralling.
29) Navua River- The Navua River is known for its remarkable natural beauty. The source of this river is Mount Gordon. It is a must watch Fiji tourist Places.
30) Ono Island- this island is separated by the Ono channel. The wonderful view of the island attracts the tourists a lot.
31) Surfing Cloudbreak- This place is known for the waves. Tourists visit this place to surf as this is noted I the world’s 10 most challenging waves. The experience here is breathtaking.
32) Nausori Highlands- This is the fourth most populous part of Fiji. One of the happening places of Fiji that enthralls the tourists. The beaches of this place are beautifully decorated.
33) Biausevu Waterfall- One of the well-known waterfalls of Fiji, Biausevu Waterfall is also counted as one of the best Fiji tourist places. The scenic beauty of this place makes the tourists go crazy. It is a 20m waterfall located in the southern part of Viti Levu.
34) Ovalau Island- This is the sixth largest island of Fiji. The place was once the capital of Fiji. The place is highly populous. The white beaches are an attraction of the island.
35) Coral Coast- One of the most beautiful places of the Fiji islands. It is a must visit in Fiji tourist Places. The natural shore of this place makes it wonderful.
36) Beqa Island- The beautiful resorts that have developed in this place are loved by the tourists. The natural aesthetic beauty is one of the attractive features of this place.
37) Oho Caves- The natural beauty of these caves are enthralling. These caves take the tourists to a beautiful world of natural creations. The place is safe and does not have any harmful creatures.
38) The Shark Dive at Beqa Lagoon- This is a natural lagoon. The crystal clear water and the population of the shark is the main attraction of this place. It is known for the conservation of the sharks.
39) Intercontinental Hotel- Located in the tropical garden of Fiji, this is one of the most noted hotels with 35 acres of land. This is one of the most beautiful resorts of the Fiji islands.
40) The Church of Saint Francis Xavier- The church is located on top of a hill on the northwestern side of the Viti Levu island. The architecture of the church is beautiful.
41) Bukuya Highland Secret Waterfall- The enthralling and captivating view of this waterfall attracts tourists a lot. It is located in a remote village of the Fiji island. The inhabitants of the place are welcoming.
42) Mill Rock Island - This island is beautifully decorated and is called the lover's island. The resorts here are highly eco-friendly and are luxurious. It is a small island with a lovely legend of love.