Points Of Interest
The Wild Mouse is a classic wooden roller coaster ride featuring sharp turns and steep drops that provides an adrenaline rush to the riders. On the other hand, Big Dipper is considered to be the first inline seating launch roller coaster in the world, which is bigger, dippier, faster, higher and 360° loopier.
The Boomerang is another one of the family-friendly roller coasters that take you on a G-force by moving you up and down the terrain in the backward direction.
Out of all, the Sledgehammer is the most popular one as it allows you to swing and spin at the same time. It will drop and whack at its full speed moving back and forth, experiencing the G-forces that you never knew existed. Another ride on the thrill zone is Volare, which is the largest wave-swinger ride in Australia.
It gives visitors an opportunity to swing, fly, and relish the magical area of the park and experience views of Sydney Harbor Bridge that you would not find anywhere in the city. Hair Raiser, on the contrary, is a thrilling ride that raises you 50 meters above sea level before dropping at the rate of more than 80 kilometers per hour.
Freaky Frogs are another family ride that lets you jump on the green machine and go round and round with the frogs to explore the park. Not to forget, The Bug is a wonderful family-friendly ride that is actually a mini Ferris wheel through which kids can feel on top of the world by standing 7 meters above the ground.
Cloud Nine and Silly Sub are some of the other rides that will help you strengthen your bond with your family in the swinging ride and give your little ones the gift of thrill and excitement they need.
The Wonky Wonk is another exciting game that allows you to try your luck to not get caught while walking on the attraction. Kids also love the Devil’s Drop, which is regarded as the mother of all slides, and Barrels of Fun, which is a spinning barrel that makes it difficult to withstand for the steadiest.
This attraction takes people back to their childhood days when they can last the distance on the Joy Wheel and enjoy their hearts out. Thus, the heritage-listed Coney Island is a fun and adventurous house that has something for everyone inside its doors.
You can challenge your mates and loved ones at any of these games, and earn some rewarding points with good scores and exciting prizes. Visitors can take a net and fish around at Gone Fishing, measure the perfect angle and toss the ring into a test tube in Test Tube Toss, and get ready for a fun park challenge at the Knockems.
You can also compete with the crazy voices of the Crazy Crooners, find yourself dreaming about the last moments of the final game in the series of the Basketball, and get silly playing at the Clowns with your family.
Plan Your Visit
- Opening Hours: 11 am to 10 pm (Friday and Saturday), 10 am to 6 pm (Sunday), 10 am to 3 pm (Monday)
- Location: 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point NSW 2061, Australia.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Prices: AUD 34 to AUD 125
Best Time to Visit
How To Reach
- By Ferry: Visitors can avail themselves of the ferry services to the Milsons Point Wharf, which is located exactly in front of Luna Park Sydney.
- By Bus: Board a Sydney state transit bus and hop off at Milsons Point, the nearest bus stop which is 350.0 m away from the attraction.
- By Car: Get to the city centre at Sydney CBD, which is 4.1 km away from the attraction via the Bradfield Hwy route.
Know Before You Go
- Purchase the Luna Park Sydney tickets online in advance to avoid standing in long queues at the ticket counter and get direct entry to the attraction.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes as you need to walk and ride all the rides and attractions throughout the park.
- Cover your head and face with hats and sunscreen to prevent yourself from the harmful UV rays of the sun in Luna Park Sydney.
- Check out the age and height restrictions before getting into any of the rides and attractions of the park.
- Bring a water bottle to the park and refill them at the different water stations available inside the park.
- The park is wheelchair accessible and the team takes special care to help people with special needs and requirements.
- You can choose between the different pass options, like the Standard Entry Ticket, Day, Annual Pass, and Flexi Pass, as per your own needs and preferences.