Maldives Honeymoon Tour Packages
Browse through a wide range of Maldives honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Maldives packages for couple with exciting deals & offers.
If wishing to spend a significant amount of time with your partner while indulging in numerous fun-filled activities while staying amidst the best of nature than a fully planned Maldives honeymoon packages by Thrillophilia. Specially curated to add spark and romance, the packages offered by thrillophilia are loaded with numerous couple centred activities like candlelight dining and private tours.
The customisable Maldives packages for couple let you choose the experience and add on activities by yourself. From an extended stay in your choice of resort to a hassle-free travelling experience, these packages can be tailored to suit your preferences. Various packages also offer night specific activities for the couples who seek the best of Maldivian nightlife.Maldives tour packages for couple are not limited to quaint time and lovey-dovey moments only as many of those are also loaded with exhilarating adventures. From deciding the destination to planning the itinerary and from choosing your stay to choosing some desirable activities, these packages will let you experience a personalised vacation.
Places To Visit in Maldives on Honeymoon Tour:The Maldives consists of a conglomeration of small islands and breath-taking beaches, which makes it the perfect place for honeymooners to make the most of their first vacation together. Here are some of the most famous tourist destinations to add in your Maldives tour packages for couple:
1. Felidhoo Island: With Maldives honeymoon packages visit this small, quaint, stunning island that is known for its crystal-clear waters and secluded location. It is the perfect place to spend quality time with your new spouse while looking out on the waters from your private cottage. It is also a very budget-friendly island.
Location: South of the capital of Maldives- Malé.
2. Bikini Beach: Bikini Beach is one of the most popular beaches to add in Maldives honeymoon packages. It has small huts, cottages, resorts and several activity centres. From here, you can go scuba-diving, deep-sea diving, snorkelling and much more. It is also a very picturesque beach where you can relax on the white sands and enjoy fresh seafood cooked right on the beachfront.
Location: Maafushi Town, Maldives.
3. Fulhadhoo Island Beach: This is the idyllic landscape that one imagines when one thinks of the Maldives. Fulhadhoo Island Beach is surrounded by jetties, ramps, uninhabited islets, beaches and forests, which makes it a paradise for honeymooners. You can enjoy activities such as snorkelling and free-diving with your Maldives tour packages for couple.
Location: 2 hours ride from Malé on a speedboat.
4. Bandos Beach: While most of the beaches in the Maldives are stunning, few compare to Bandos Beach, which is a nature lover’s paradise. You can rent out private cottages and jetties from where you can watch the different blue hues of the ocean as you sip on fresh coconut water and enjoy some delicious seafood. It is also a very budget-friendly beach, which makes it the perfect place to add in your Maldives honeymoon packages.
Location: 8 hours from Hulhumale Airport.
Romantic Things To Do on Maldives Tour:When you’re booking your special Maldives honeymoon packages, you can sign up for many romantic activities that are ideal for a couple to participate in, when they are on their honeymoon. Here are some of the most exciting things you can do when you are on Maldives honeymoon trip:
1. Snorkelling and deep-sea diving: The Maldives is home to some of the most colourful, and best-preserved corals in the world. It is also home to a vibrant ecosystem of marine creatures. You can check out all of this with your partner when you go snorkelling and deep-sea diving in the Maldives. The clear waters of the Indian Ocean offer a splendid view of the marine life that thrives in the Maldives, makes it a must do activity with Maldives honeymoon packages.
Location: 142km north of Malé, Maldives.
Price: Approximately 120 MVR (554 INR) per day, per person.
2. Island-hopping in the Maldives: The Maldives is a collection of breath-taking islands and beaches and must include beaches in your Maldives packages for couple. This provides the perfect exploration opportunity for honeymooning couples, who can go island hopping as part of their Maldives Honeymoon Tour Package. Each of the islands is unique in their own way, and it is worth checking out the different beaches, activities and quaint cottages on each one.
Location: Malé Island, Fihalhohi Island, Hulhumale Island, Maafushi Island, Biyadhoo Island, etc.
Price: Approximately 772 MVV (3,571 INR) per person.
3. Helicopter tour: One of the best, most exclusive ways to explore the beaches and islands of Maldives is to take a helicopter ride over the islands. You can watch the changing colours of the water, the white sand beaches, the colourful corals and the bright, green stretches of tropical forests with a bird’s eye view, which is truly unforgettable.
Location: Guraidhoo in South Malé.
Price: Approximately 3,862 MVR (17,860 INR).
How to Reach Maldives:The only way to reach the Maldives is by flight. The main airport, which is the Malé International Airport, is located in Malé, which is frequented by flights from all major South-East Asian countries. This means you can avail regular flights to the Maldives islands from countries like Sri Lanka, India, China, Thailand, etc. You can also book chartered flights from places like Singapore, Dubai and several places in Europe.
Best Time To Visit Maldives:
|Maldives Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Price|
|Maldives Tour Package For Couples||4D/3N||₹ 28,700|
|Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Maldives||4D/3N||₹ 80,000|
|Maldives Honeymoon Package For 4 Days||4D/3N||₹ 35,350|
|OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli Maldives||5D/4N||₹ 95,000|
|Sheraton Full Moon Resort and Spa, Maldives||4D/3N||₹ 86,900|