Maldives Honeymoon Water Villas Packages
Get ready to have a romantic escape in the tropical gateway of the Maldives that is a heaven for newlyweds and couples. From island hopping to enjoying the beachy vibes, Maldives offers tons of enthralling opportunities for couples to rediscover their love. Paradise island resort Maldives Honeymoon Packages offers a dreamy escape to the love birds in this beguiling land of enthralling beaches and lagoons.
Set on its private island and enclosed by turquoise lagoons and tropical landscaping, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort and Spa is known popularly for its spectacular views and stunning sunrises. Located at a small distance of just 20 minutes from Velana International Airport, this 5-star resort features tastefully adorned deluxe rooms, lovely cottages, ocean pool villas, and water bungalows. All the accommodation options of this classy resort either offer breathtaking garden views or tranquil sea views.
Oblu by Atmosphere is a flamboyant and trendy 4-star resort, featuring a contemporary design coupled with a cozy feel. Set amidst lush greenery and azure waters, the gorgeous resort of Oblu by Atmosphere Maldives offers top-notch accommodation options, exotic culinary arrangements, mind-boggling recreation facilities, and rejuvenating wellness treatments.
Varu By Atmosphere Maldives nestles in the middle of pristine waters of the Indian Ocean to provide the guests with a paradise to relish in their vacation. The resort offers you an experience of local culture and its welcoming attitude at the time when you can submerge yourself in world-class service. Spending time at this place, you will be able to enjoy a perfect blend of up to the minute architectural design and tropical vibes of the island paradise.
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is known to offer unparalleled views of azure ocean waves and lush greenery. The luxurious resort caters spellbinding tropical beauty and it is an “adults-only retreat”, which is most recommended for honeymooners and couples.
The Maldives is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world as it offers a wide range of sightseeing and entertainment options. Coming over to this tourist destination, you can explore several places and stay in some of the best luxury hotels and resorts. Taking this trip to the Maldives, you will get to stay in the famous Adaaran Club Rannalhi Maldives which is one of the best luxury accommodation providers in this island destination.
Best Selling Maldives Honeymoon Package
- Maldives is considered the tropical heaven for any nature lover with its immaculate beaches. It is an archipelago of about 1192 islands that are grouped into natural atolls and only a few of them are inhibited. Maldives is one of the ideal destinations for adventure, leisure holiday vacation and honeymoon trips.
- Maldives honeymoon package all inclusive from India starts with your aerial at the GAN International airport. You will be transferred to the Canareef Resort by a speedboat by our agents who will receive you at the airport and help you in the transfer.
- Once you arrive at the hotel that has been booked for your stay, you can complete all the check-in formalities and then spend the rest of the day in leisure. You can also go out for some exploration tour on your own.
- The second day of the Maldives honeymoon package all-inclusive is for leisure. You can also choose to take part in some of the water-based activities. The most sought after activities that you can take part in Maldives are windsurfing, banana boat ride, canoeing, Jet Ski, catamaran sailing, and snorkelling. Once you are done with all the activities, you can come back to the resort for a scrumptious dinner.
- On the third day of the Maldives honeymoon package all inclusive from India, you can wake to a delectable breakfast and then head out for a rejuvenation spa session. Once you are done with the spa session you can get back to the resort to relish a scrumptious dinner and then have an overnight stay.
- On the fourth day of the trip, you can have your breakfast at the resort and then head out for a cruise tour to spot underwater sea creatures like dolphins, pilot whales, and bottle-nosed dolphins. You will also get a chance to witness the scenic sunset view over the pristine coastline.
- The fifth day of the trip is the last day of the trip and you will be bidding goodbye to the Maldives. You can have your breakfast at the hotel and then complete all the checkout formalities to leave the hotel and start for your hometown. You will be assisted by our representatives to transfer you to the international airport.
Flaunting tropical foliage, lush coconut groves, and glistening clear waters, Reethi Faru Resort Maldives is undeniably a slice of paradise. This lavish water resort is adorned with endless white sands, thick mangrove forests, azure ocean waves, and vast vegetation. While all these natural wonders adorn the exterior of the resort, luxury assets including a poolside bar, a nightclub, sun loungers, a pool, and a spa retreat decorate the interior of the vast property.
The magical aura and world-class facilities of Reethi Faru Resort will force you to redefine panache irrespective of the kind of traveler you are. From romance to tranquillity and from peace to lavishness, Reethi Faru Resort all-inclusive will serve you every holidaying flavor on a golden plate.
Centara Grand Island Resort and Spa Maldives is a masterpiece in itself for its opulence, colonial-inspired architecture, and seascapes makes it an ideal place for a perfect getaway.
- Therefore, this 4 days and 3 nights amorous vacation in the Maldives is just the perfect fit for you and your significant other. During this honeymoon, you will be staying in a hotel, indulging in activities, excursions and have plenty of room for leisure to enjoy quality-time.
- After getting some rest, you will have the rest of the day at your leisure where you can spend time at the beach. Later head out on a dinner-date at the local restaurants or cafes. Or grab a delicious meal at the hotel's beach restaurant.
- Later in the evening, you can savour snacks and drinks with picturesque views of the island from the resort bar.
- The first day of your dream vacation to Maldives will commence as you reach the Male Airport and drive towards your comfy stay. This Maldives honeymoon Package for 4 days will offer you a chance to rest for a while followed by a walk on the beautiful beach while admiring the beautiful sun setting across the sea.
- Enjoy a dreamy vacation with your other half and go for a candlelight dinner at one of the beachside restaurants and bars. This day will end by retiring to best and getting enough energy for the next adventurous day.
- The second day of this Maldives honeymoon Package for 4 days will offer you a chance to head towards many fun-filled tours like sandbank picnic, fishing, island hopping and dolphin cruise. Once these tours end, you can head towards the beachfront restaurants and bars where you can relish on some local delicacies and some tasteful mocktails.
- Leading towards the third day of Maldives honeymoon trip for 4 days, you and your beloved will get to spend some leisure time while having a rejuvenating spa. The stay you will be residing in has its own spa which offers many services like a couples’ spa, flower treatment and aromatherapy.
- Once the spa is done and you have enough time, you can also go sightseeing on the Island on your own and try the street food available there.
- On the last day of this trip, you will be transferred back to Male Airport, from where you can fly to your homes.
A tropical country and home to thousands of coral islands, Maldives is a perfect combination of fun, food, adventure, serenity and solace. Taking you to one of the top-ranked honeymoon destinations, Maldives package for couple will let you enjoy some beautiful moments with your beloved on the pristine beaches and serene envious.
The first day of this fun-filled trip will start as you reach Maldives and get refreshed by a complimentary welcome drink from your stay. The first thing you will enjoy in this Maldives package for couple will be a delicious as well as a romantic lunch on the widespread shores of a beach on your own. Binge on some tasty local delicacies while gazing at the beautiful sea. The remaining day will be for you to either stroll around the seaside and look at the sunset or get lazy in your comfy rooms. The first day of this tour will end with having a candlelight dinner on the beach and returning to the stay.
The second day of the Maldives tour package for couple will offer you a chance to indulge in some adrenaline rushing activities. The beautiful shores of beaches of Maldives are home to some of the lush marine lives; thus, you can try hands-on many water activities like snorkelling, scuba diving and Parasailing. You can also go island hopping and enjoy fishing tours and dolphin cruise. Before wrapping up the day, you can also enjoy the night at one of the beach bars while having tasteful food and drinks.
The third day of this trip will offer you a leisurely day with your beloved. Enjoy a session of pampering yourself and rejuvenation in the couples spa at Whiteshell island. Once the course is over, the remaining day can be spent relaxing on the beach or strolling around hand in hand with your partner.
On the last day of this trip, you will be transferred back to Male Airport, from where you will be departing back to your homes while carrying loads of beautiful memories.
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in package. Drop an enquiry to know more.
- You will get to see a diverse marine life and coral ridges in the azure blue waters. Honeymoon couples choose to visit Maldives for their first trip after marriage because of the scenic natural beauty of the places as well as its several buildings and monuments of historical importance.
- On the first day of the Maldives honeymoon package from Hyderabad, you will be arriving at the Male International Airport and then meet our agents who will help you to transfer to the hotel that has been booked for stay. Upon reaching the hotel, you can spend some time in relaxation after completing all the check in formalities.
- On the second day of the Maldives couple package from Hyderabad, you will be spending the whole day in leisure. You can choose to take part in some of the well curated activities at the hotel or else head out for a wide range of excursion trips around Maldives. You can also spend time opting for a number of water based adventure activities like scuba diving or windsurfing. There will be an overnight stay in the same resort.
- Day three of the Maldives honeymoon package from Hyderabad is at leisure and you can take part in some of the resort activities along with many other fellow travelers.
- Day 4 of the trip is at leisure. You can choose to spend the day as per your wish. You can spend time in your rooms along with your loved ones or else head out to try out some adventure in Maldives.
- The fifth day of the trip will be the last day of the honeymoon package for Maldives from hyderabad. You can wake up to a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then head out in the direction of the airport from where you can catch your onward return flight.
Note: Flight is not included in the package, To get the flight fare details please drop an enquiry.
- On Day 1 of the honeymoon packages from Kerala to the Maldives, you will arrive at the Malé Airport in the Maldives. You will then be greeted by our representative who will take you to the resort for check-in. Post this, the remainder of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure and absorb the surreal Maldives atmosphere.
- Day 2 of your Maldives holiday will be a free day for your personal leisure. You may choose to go on a sightseeing tour in the day and visit the following recommended places - Banana Reef, Grand Friday Mosque, Malé Friday Mosque, Sultan Park, Artificial Beach, the National Museum, the Hulhumale Island, Maafushi Island, Fulhadhoo Island etc. (depending on the time limit and your location, you can pick some of these places or replace them with any other) In the evening you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 3 will be another free day of your Maldives holiday. And you may choose to continue sightseeing or enjoy water-sports and activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing, kayaking etc. The resort arranges for private outings that you can explore as well.
- Day 4, this is another free day where you may choose to try out the following recommendations. You can enjoy a Boduberu Show which is a traditional music and dance performance. Swim with hammerhead sharks in the cerulean sea. Go island hopping in local dhoni boats. In this activity, you can visit the Alimantha, Mirihi, Kudahuvadhoo, Gan and Hulhule Island Shop at the local market places. (again, depending on time limits and your location, you may change your day plans)By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 5, you will complete the check-out formalities after having breakfast. Then to conclude the Maldives honeymoon package from Kerala our representative will drive you to the Malé airport for your journey onwards.
Located in the Arabian Sea of Indian ocean, Maldives is a group of small islands popular for their sandy beaches, local food and a plethora of adventurous activities. A famous go-to destination among the couples, these Islands are dotted with several places where one can enjoy the best trip of their life. This Maldives honeymoon package from Chennai will take you to these destinations and provide you with the much-needed fun on your romantic honeymoon trip
The first day of Maldives honeymoon package from Chennai will commence as you set foot on the tropical paradise of Maldives. Once you get settled in your resort and freshen up, the remaining day will be for you to enjoy however you want. You can either go to the beach and traverse the sands while taking long walks or can stay in your cozy stay and rest till the next day.
The second day of maldives packages for couple from chennai will be an adventurous one. On this day you will get the chance to feel the required thrill in your trip by opting for some adrenaline rushing activities along the waters. You can also snuggle along the beachside and spend the whole day taking a sunbath and playing with sand.
The third day of this trip will be a rejuvenating one as you will get a chance to experience the real meaning of self-care. Be it the aromatic therapies or couple spas, every type of service can be opted for. If you want to make it more romantic, you can also go for a flower bath. Once the spa is done, the remaining day can be spent around the place while admiring the sunset on the beach or having local delicacies at beachside stalls.
The fourth day of this trip will also be dedicated to water sports. Snorkeling, Scuba diving and swimming along the shores can be easily done on these pristine beaches. You can also go for drinks at the beachside bars followed by proceeding back to your stay.
The fifth day will be the last one of this tour, and today you will be bidding goodbye to the beautiful scenery and fun-filled vacation.
Offering you a chance to step into the new phase of life while enjoying an exotic location, Maldives has emerged as the best location to plan a honeymoon. If you want to start your newly wedded life by having some quaint time together while enjoying the best of luxuries, then this Maldives honeymoon package from Delhi is for you.
The first day of this beautiful honeymoon trip to Maldives will commence as you take a flight from Delhi and set foot on the tropical region of Maldives. Once you settle in your romantic rooms and freshen up, the whole day will be given to you to enjoy on your own. You can either stroll through the beautiful surrounding lanes or can rest in your rooms.
The beautiful islands here are home to many famous cafes and restaurants, thus offering you an ample amount of places to choose from. In the night time, you can also opt for a dinner date and can spend some we-time together. The first day of this Maldives honeymoon package from Delhi will end as you reach back the stay and rest overnight.
Day two of the Maldives package for couple from Delhi will be full of fun and adventures. You will get to try many adrenaline rushing activities like snorkelling, diving, riding a banana boat and smiling along with the corals. This whole day will be spent enjoying the pristine beaches and marvelling at the beautiful sunset while cozying around with your spouse.
The third day of this trip will be a recreational one, and you will get a chance to indulge in some self-care. Many ayurvedic and healing spas can be opted in Maldives, including the options like a couples’ spa, flower treatment, aromatherapy etc. to choose from. The whole day will be spent rejuvenating in this beautiful place, followed by going back to stay.
Day four of this romantic trip will be given to you for enjoying anything you want. From sleeping the whole day in your room to going out and trying many water sports and from enjoying a shopping spree in the flea markets or chilling in cafes and bars along the beach, there are loads of options available here.
The last day of this trip will be bidding goodbye and flying back to Delhi while carrying loads of pleasant memories.
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in the package. Drop an enquiry to know more.
Dotted with pristine beaches and home to some of the best cosiest and luxurious stays, Maldives has emerged as one of the best honeymoon destinations for the newlyweds. This Maldives honeymoon Package from Bangalore will offer you a chance to experience the best of this tropical region while spending some leisure time with your other half.
The first day of your dreamy honeymoon will start as you board your flight from Bangalore and reach Maldives. Once you are shifted to your comfy stay, the rest of the day will be given to you to enjoy the way you want. From strolling along the beaches and admiring the sunset together to going on a dinner date, the first day of Maldives honeymoon Package from Bangalore will let you indulge in many romantic activities.
The second day of the Maldives honeymoon package from Bangalore will start by having a hearty breakfast and gearing up to try hands-on some adventurous activities. From snorkelling to windsurfing and from banana boat rides to just chilling along the waves, everything can be done here. The whole day will be spent on the beach while enjoying its shores and getting your feet covered with sand. The beaches here hold numerous restaurants serving authentic delicacies, and you can also find many bars around here. Once the day is over, you will be getting back to where you stay to have a perfect night sleep.
The third day of this beautiful trip will be filled with self-care and rejuvenation. From taking a couple's spas to enjoying many healthcare therapies, Maldives will offer you an ample amount of wellness treatments. Once you feel fresh, you can further stroll around the location and experience things on your own.
Day four of the trip will be for you to enjoy things on your own. This day can be spent lazing in your 5 star resort followed by attending the cultural shows performed there. Your stay also accommodates a health centre and a spa, thus you can also indulge in some selfcare. You can also go for a shopping spree in its local flea markets or can go sightseeing in nearby places.
The last day of this tour will start by having some sumptuous breakfast followed by taking a flight back to Bangalore.
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in package. Drop an enquiry to know more.
If you are looking for a tropical destination for your honeymoon, then Maldives is the best location to kickstart your new life. Home to numerous pristine beaches and a plethora of fun activities, this place has emerged as one of the top destinations among the newlywed couples. This Maldives honeymoon package from Mumbai will provide you with a chance to enjoy some beautiful moments with your spouse.
The first day of this fascinating journey will start as you board a flight from Mumbai and reach Maldives. Once you settle in your comfy rooms, the remaining part of the day will be given to spend on your own. You can either pay the rest of your day while lazing along the beaches or taking long beautiful walks.
As the second day of this Maldives honeymoon package from Mumbai starts, you will be trying your hands on some heart-throbbing water activities. Get the required rush in adrenaline as you experience the silence of the sea while taking a session of Snorkelling. Other adventurous activities like riding a banana boar, swimming with the marines and sunbathing on the beach can also be done here.
Day three of this maldives package from mumbai for couple will be a rejuvenating one. From taking aromatherapy to having a session of couple’ spa, you can indulge in many self-care facilities available here. Spas like flower therapy, oil therapy and ayurvedic therapy can also be found here. The whole day will be spent having “we-day” in the spa parlours and if the time permits, you can also go for walks along the beach while having your hands clenched together.
Day four of the trip will be for you to enjoy whatever you want. From enjoying a session of scuba diving to traversing the vast flea markets, you can go for anything you want. Make sure to return to your stay in time.
The fifth day of the tour will be the last one, and once you’ve had breakfast, you will be heading to the airport. From there you will take a flight back to Mumbai and will bid farewell to these beautiful beaches.
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in package. Drop an enquiry to know more.
- Maldives can be considered as a divine paradise for honeymoon makers who wish to spend time far away from the daily humdrum of city life in the middle of unparalleled beauty. Maldives is an amazing place that is home to some of the sun-kissed beaches, crystalline lagoons, palm tree-covered islands, and pristine coastlines.
- On the first day of the Maldives honeymoon packages from India, you will be arriving at Maldives and then our representatives will transfer you to the hotel that has been booked for your stay.
- On the second day of the Maldives honeymoon packages from India, you are completely free to spend the day as per your wish. You can choose to take part in some of the fun-filled water-based adventure activities like wind Surfing, Water Skiing, Kayaking, Parasailing.
- On the third day of the trip, you can choose to spend time as per wish. The best way to spend this day in Maldives would be taking some therapeutic as well as relaxing massage in the wellness hubs of the resort. The resort offers a number of other fun-filled activities as well in which you can take part.
- On the fourth day of the Maldives honeymoon packages all inclusive from India, you can pack your bags to return back to your home town. You can wake up to have a delicious breakfast at the resort and then complete all the check out formalities. You will be dropped at the international airport by our agents.
Note: Flight is not included in the package, To get the flight fare details please drop an enquiry.
Romantic Places To Visit In Maldives
Nearby cities: Male, Kanduhulhudhoo, Fares
Hulhumale is one of the most visited places in the Maldives as this is in Atoll where the international airport is and also where there is maximum activity. Therefore, you will find many tourist attractions and also, many tourists here. This is also a good spot for honeymooners who like to be surrounded by a vibrant and busy tourist crowd when they are in a new place.
There is a wide range of activities to do on this island from snorkelling to swimming with the dolphins. This island will never stop surprising every tourist not his place with various activities, be the traveller a couple or a family with kids, it has something to do for everyone.
Location: South of North Malé Atoll, Maldives
Distance from Male: 7.3 kilometres
If you are on a budget, then this beach is the perfect one for you where you will not have to compromise on the sights and sounds even as you save a buck or two! The stay on this beach will cost you from 100-200 USD. North Male Atoll is the center location of Bandos beach and is a popular diving spot here and there are about 40 diving sites which makes this island a perfect place for divers and gives various options to chose from to enjoy marine life.
Location: North Male Atoll
Distance from Male: 9.9 kilometres
Location: Milaidhoo Island.
Famous for: Diving and snorkeling.
Manta Point is the best destination in Maldives for scuba diving. This is where one of the most loved water adventure sports happens in the Maldives, and you should go there prepared to have a wonderful time in the water even as you get to explore the natural sea life at close quarters. There are many things that you will have to take care of once you get here.
While gear rental may cost up to USD 100 per person, the experience in itself is once in a lifetime. It is a must visit for those who are up for scuba diving and it is a great activity for people who are on their honeymoon due to the exotic nature of the same.
You can easily go deep into the water once your basic training is underway, so that you can see the depths of the ocean and experience life here. Make sure that you have understood all the instructions of your guide before you take to this activity.
Location: Lankanfinolhu Island in North Male, Atoll |
Also Read: 55 Resorts in Maldives
Fua Mulaku Havitta
Explore Here:- 50 Things to do in Honeymoon in Maldives
Romantic Things To Do in Maldives
Day Tour of Male city
Commuting through a public ferry, exploring local inhabited islands, narrating and exchanging stories of real life over a cup of coffee in a local cafe and learning how to cook Maldivian food are few of the experiences that are offered to the guests alighting for vacations.
Don't forget to check out these places, If you Planning For Maldives:- Best Places To Stay In Maldives For Honeymoon
Private Dinner on Beach
Just the sound of clear water waves, moonlight spread across the beach like a silver quilt with shimmering stars and a candle light adding to the glow of love between you and your companion. To add to that, a glass of sparkling champagne, delightful food, and delectable desserts set your evening for a perfect love entourage with lots of eye contacts and hidden smiles.
Suggested Read: 70 Maldives Tour Packages
Walk On Sea Shore With Your Partner
The sound of the clear sea water in Maldives automatically creates a serene environment where two people just walk while holding hands and say nothing, and the words that summarize this experience is Maldives Honeymoon. If you are taking a walk on the sea shore during night time, the clear skies with bright shimmering stars will take you to a diverse world altogether.
A Sunset Evening On Cruise
With activities like whale shark expedition or doing sunset reef fishing or sponsoring your own coral frame for a year, Cocoa island is the dream come true for every couple, who want more than just rejuvenating at the beach front. The packages are custom made as per one’s requirements ranging from 45,000/night.
Dance with Dolphins (Dolphins Tour)
Water Sports To Do In Maldives For Couples
Feel The Enthusiasm (Banana Boat Ride)
Once you board the boat it zooms around the ocean till the time you go bananas for the ride.Life jackets are provided to everyone if in case someone falls off. This boat ride is one thrilling experience for all those non-swimmers but can’t keep themselves away from the water for the love of it. It’s an all season sport in Maldives.
Discover hidden attractions and unusual activities to do in Maldives:- Best Maldives Honeymoon Activities
Scuba Diving (Explore Marine Life)
As you dive deep down to around 40-50m, it’s like watching the world of little mermaid in real life. Maldives has an underwater paradise of which you can never get enough of. The cost for this experience depends upon the kind of equipment and accessories you choose.
Price: The average cost ranges around 6000/- or 100$. Best time to go for scuba diving in Maldives is January to april.
Being one of the most popular water sports jet skiing is a kick ass combination of speed, thrill and beautiful Maldives waters. And yes, not necessary for you to be a swimmer too, just grab a life jacket and hop on for fun because the coast guards are always on the go for rescuing guests.
Either way, since the guests wear life jackets they easily float on the water till they are rescued Kitesurfing on the beaches. Kite flying has always excited us as a kid and as we grow older and start being a part of the concrete jungle this sport slowly starts to vanish from our lives. However, when you are on a Maldives Honeymoon you get the chance to relive your childhood sport in a little modified way.
It’s termed as kite surfing on the beaches and instead of the roof you have the whole ocean to yourself, while you get a chance to fly and surf at the same time with your kite.
Price: The best time to revel in this sport is from April to October with prices starting from 3600/- to 6000/- Indian rupees and it doesn’t require for you to be a swimmer, just keep your eyes open and feel the exhilaration.
Snorkeling In Maldives
Price: The best time to visit is generally around July to September with prices starting from 3000/- per person and 4500/- per person.
All amenities Under One Roof:- All Inclusive Hotels In Maldives For Honeymoon
Kayaking In The Blue Waters
Price: Swimming is preferred for this sport with approximate cost of 1800/- to 3000/- per person.
It’s safe as an instructor is always there with you. No swimming, just the run of the mill walking. This underwater walking tour is operated by almost all the resorts out there, all you have to do is ASK. And you will guided along to the charmed sea world. The best time to do this tour is January to April.?
Romantic Beaches In Maldives
Island Hopping Tour
The best part about picking up your mode of transport is the scenic beauty you get to witness while sitting comfortably, and who knows you might get to witness some exotic fishes adding to the beauty of your trip. The price range for resorts start from 18,000/night and goes up to 2,25,000/night for a couple.
Angsana Ihuru Island
If you are an adventure junkie then cat sailing, wind surfing, reef fishing are the games for you and if you are someone who likes it quiet then snorkeling will take you to the divine ocean world. Addressed at serene settings of Kaafu Atoll in North Male Atoll this island is at 20-minute speed boat ride from the Male international airport.
Popular destination in Maldives, check our top picks here:- Amazing Places To Visit In Maldives For Honeymoon
Although the island is small, it is beautifully ornamented naturally by coconut palms, clear waters, white sand and a lush dense forest. The environment-friendly styled buildings and thatched wooden villas scattered among the palms offer amazing views of the setting sun and the endless open ocean horizon.
Unlike other islands in Maldives this island is majorly covered with water. It is away from other islands and tourist spots that makes it easier for marine life to grow here, which makes it most preferrable for snorkeling and other water activities. Being peaceful and quite place it is the best way to enjoy the privacy on your honeymoon. So while planning the romantic trip it is one of the most preferred honeymoon places to visit in Maldives.
Location: Southern Maalhosmadulhu Atoll
Distance from Male: 102 km
White Sandy Beach
Spa in Maldives for Couples
Veli Spa at Kurumba Maldives
Planning a Honeymoon? Don’t forget to check out honeymoon packages For Bali:- Bali Honeymoon Packages
Duniye Spa (Male)
Drift away with a combination of oriental traditions and modern skincare in our nurturing and inspiring ambience.They have a number of packages to choose from and guests also get to customize their treatment at this Spa. So just Leave the world behind once and get lost in the aromas of scented oils and incense sticks.
Location: Champa Building, 3rd Floor, Male 20187
Talise Spa (Bolifushi Island)
Banyan Tree Spa (Vabbinfaru)
The cherry on top for banyan tree spa is the recognition as a continent winner in the 2014 world luxury spa awards, and another award which this spa receives every day is the smile and satisfaction of their guests. Banyan tree spa literally treats your stress away and makes you feel that you have now entered another paradise altogether. The proficient staff makes sure your spa experience is worthwhile along with the exotic garden view.
Don't forget to check out these places If you Planning For Bali:- Best Places to Visit in Bali
Lime Spa (Niyama)
That’s not all, with customizable treatment packages the guests can increase the duration of their treatment as per their liking and also choose their view- Plush garden or serene blue water. In any case, the guests will leave relaxed, rejuvenated and pampered like never before. While you are at the treatment you can also treat your taste buds with traditional Maldivian food and relish the whole ambience.
Devarana Spa, Maldives
Talise Spa (Meradhoo Island)
Romantic Restaurants in Maldives
Ithaa Undersea Restaurant
Sea House Maldives
Lemongrass Fifth Restaurant
Type of Food: American, Indian, Asian