Best Selling Europe Packages
Europe is every traveller’s dream destination that presents the perfect explosion of romance, history, culture, art, literature, architecture, beauty, and cuisine. From the romantic Paris to the bohemian Prague and from the iconic Rome to the flamboyant Lisbon, Europe is packed with surprises for every travel mood.
With Thrillophilia’s Europe tour package from India, you can go explore classic Europe, hopping through the most popular destinations, including Rome, Florence, Venice, Zurich, and Paris.
- According to your Europe package from India, your Europe tour will start from Rome. The “Eternal City”, Rome is a world-famous multifaceted metropolis that offers the perfect amalgamation of vibrant culture and glorious history. You will spend your first day in Rome at leisure with your loved ones.
- On day 2 of your Europe tour package from India, you will enjoy a full-day city sightseeing tour of Rome, visiting Vatican City - the primary hub of Christianity and Roman Coliseum - a 2,000 years old architectural marvel that serves as the symbol of the city of Rome.
- On day 3, you will proceed on your journey to Florence. Florence serves as a hub for global trade, fashion, and Renaissance culture. Here, you will explore Piazzale Michelangelo - known to offer excellent panoramic views of the whole Florence city, Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo, and Ponte Vecchio - a magnificent 12th-century bridge that connects Palazzo Pitti to Palazzo Vecchio.
- On day 4, you will head to the “City of Love”, Venice. The capital city of Veneto, Venice is popular for its Venetian Gothic architecture, impressive artwork, and stunning settings. Here, you will visit the St. Mark's Basilica - marvel at the magnificent architecture and the Murano Glass Factory - learn about the evolution of ancient glass.
- Day 5 will take you to Zurich, which is better known for its quaint countryside setting, misty mountains, and serene lakes. You will spend the rest of the day at leisure with your near and dear ones.
- Day 6 is reserved for a fun-filled full-day exploration tour of Zurich. On this excursion tour, you will visit Grindelwald and Lucerne - known for its ancient churches and magnificent bridges.
- On day 7, you will pay a visit to Bern, which serves as the capital city of Switzerland. Later in the day, you will proceed to the “City of Lights”, Paris. This world-famous city is synonymous to majestic architecture, glorious culture, trending fashion, and delectable food.
- On day 8, you will set off for a local exploration tour of Paris and enjoy a visit to the Eiffel Tower, a boat ride across the Seine river, and a delightful dinner at Latin Quarter.
- On day 9, you will pay a visit to the elegant Louvre Museum - exhibits renowned artworks of Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Vermeer, Rembrandt, and many others. The rest of the day is all yours for leisure.
- On day 10, you will conclude your holiday tour and depart with wonderful memories of the exuberant land.
- The trip starts as you arrive in Paris, where our representative will greet you and will assist you to the pre booked hotel for your stay. After check-in, spend your day at ease, you can explore the city on your own.
- On day 2, Set out to explore Paris and visit the famous attractions like place de la concorde, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame de Paris, Louvre Pyramid, Musée d'Orsay, Palais Garnier Opera, Champs Elysees Street, Alexander Bridge, Montmatre, Concords Square and the famous Eiffel tower. In the evening, enjoy a cruise on River Seine and relish an indian dinner along with the breath-taking views of the city.
- On day 3, you will be transferred to Zurich as per your Europe tour package for family. After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend your day leisurely.
- On day 4, you will be taken for a trip to Mt. Titlis, where you will enjoy Titlis Rotair, costume photography at the studio and see the highest watch shop named the Swiss Lion. In the afternoon, proceed towards Lucerne and visit the famous attractions like Chapel Bridge, Jesuit church, Lion Monument and Lake Lucerne. By late evening, head back to Zurich for overnight stay.
- On day 5, you can go for an optional tour to Mt. Jungfrau or explore the beautiful city of Interlaken on your own. You can visit places like Hoheweg or Roman Catholic Church and others. Later, start travelling to Zurich for an overnight stay.
- On day 6, start travelling to Innsbruck, on your way, you will be visiting Rhine falls and will explore Vaduz, the capital city of Liechtenstein. Make a stop at Wattens and visit Swarovski Museum and embark on a city tour in Innsbruck, visit Golden Dachl, Imperial Palace, River Inns, the Golden Roof, Royal Church. Overnight stay at Innsbruck.
- On day 7, Start your journey to Venice and visit places like San Mark's Square, the Basilica, The Doge's Palace, Bell Tower, St. Mark Cathedral. Enjoy a Vaporetto ride to Venice island.
- On day 8, After breakfast, get dropped off as your Europe tour package for family from India comes to an end.
- This tour will take you across France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland in 9 days. Start your tour by arriving in Paris, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to the hotel for your stay. In the evening, you will be taken for an evening cruise on River Seine.
- Next day, enjoy a city tour of Paris and witness all the famous tourist attractions including the Eiffel Tower.
- On the last day in Paris, go for a trip to Euro Disney Studios and explore the city on your own.
- On day 4, you will be transferred to the next country, Belgium as per your Europe package from Delhi.. As you reach Brussels, embark on a sightseeing tour and visit all the famous attractions. After the tour, start your journey to the Netherlands and have an overnight stay.
- The next day, proceed to Amsterdam and explore the Capital city in a boat. In the afternoon, drive to Cologne, Germany and visit the Cologne Cathedral.
- On day 6, Explore the famous Black forest region of Germany and visit the local villages. Also, get a chance to witness a cuckoo clock factory. After the visit, start your journey to Switzerland and witness the magnificent Rhine fall on your way.
- On day 7, You will be transferred to Interlaken, after check-in and some relaxation, set out for a trip to Jungfruajoch, the highest train station in Europe and witness Mt. Jungfrau.
- The next morning, travel to Lucerne and enjoy a trip to Mt. Titlis. In the evening, get ready for a dinner cruise on Lake Lucerne and leap into the beauty of Switzerland.
- On day 9, mark the end of your Europe tour package from Delhi as you get dropped off at the airport for your departure.
Europe tour packages from Mumbai is one of the best packages which offers you a chance to explore 9 countries in 13 days. This package will take you across France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy & Vatican City. This package includes meals, accommodation, internal transfers and sightseeing activities.
- Start your tour by arriving in Paris. On the first day, you will get to enjoy a romantic cruise in the Seine river along with sightseeing of places like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more.
- The next day, you will be taken for a city tour of Paris wherein you will get to explore famous Parisian attractions.
- On day 3, enjoy your day at the Disneyland and scream down the crazy rides and live your childhood dream.
- On day 4, you will be transferred to Brussels, where you will visit places like the Grand Palace, Manneken Pis statue,St. Michael’s Church, Atomium and many more. After the tour, get transferred to the Netherlands and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
- On day 5, Europe tour package will take you to Amsterdam, where you will visit the famous attractions and will get to enjoy a glass top boat ride through the canals. Later, visit the Cologne Cathedral. Overnight stay in Germany and the next day, visit the Black forest and drive to Switzerland. You will see the Rhine falls and have an overnight stay in Switzerland.
- On day 7 and 8, you will be exploring the best of Switzerland including Jungfraujoch, Interlaken, Lucerne, Mt. Titlis, Lion Monument & Kapell Brucke, chapel bridge and experience a scenic cruise on Lucerne lake.
- On day 9, You will explore Innsbruck and will visit places like Vaduz, Wattens, Swarovski World of Crystals, Golden Dachl and Maria Theresien Strasse.Overnight stay in Austria.
- The next morning, you will be transferred to Venice. Enjoy a boat ride and visit the Bell Tower and Clock Tower, Bridge of Sighs, Rio di Palazzo and the Doge’s Palace.
- On day 11, Get transferred to Florence and take a city tour to visit famous attractions including the leaning tower of Pisa. overnight stay in Tuscany region. The next morning, start travelling to the Vatican city and visit the famous attractions. Overnight stay in Rome.
- On the last day, check-out from the hotel and depart to the airport as your Europe tour from Mumbai ends here.
- The trip starts upon your arrival in Budapest, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel. In the evening, you will be taken for a Danube river cruise. Overnight stay at the hotel in Budapest.
- On the second day, you will get to enjoy a sightseeing tour of Budapest, where you will visit the Parliament building, Danube on the Margaret Bridge, the Royal Castle, Fisherman's Bastion, Gellert Hill, Elisabeth Bridge, Heroes’ square, St. Stephen’s Basilica. Also, you will get to enjoy the Hungarian Horsemanship Show. After the tour, enjoy shopping in your spare time and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the third day, you will be transferred to Vienna, the largest city of Austria and enroute, you will see Bratislava. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Vienna.
- The next morning, embark on a city tour of Vienna and explore famous places like Stephansplatz, Karntner strasse, Vienna State Opera House, Ringstrasse, the Museums , Hofburg, Parliament, City Hall, the Burg theater and Schönbrunn Palace. After the tour, you will be transferred to Prague. Overnight stay will be in Prague.
- On the fifth day, get a chance to visit the Prague castle and other famous attractions like St. Vitus Cathedral, the seat of the Archbishop of Prague, Charles bridge and a few more.
- The next morning, get ready to go for a trip to Munich as per your Eastern Europe package. After reaching, check-in at the hotel in Munich and head out to explore Marienplatz, New Town Hall, Frauenkirche and the former royal palaces of the Munich Residence. Overnight stay at Munich.
- On the last day, after breakfast, you will be dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your Eastern Europe tour package comes to an end.
- Start your Cheap Europe tour as you arrive in Paris, where you will be transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay. After unwinding, feel free to explore this beautiful city on your own.
- On day 2, Embark on a guided sightseeing tour of Paris and witness historic places, monuments, tourist attractions and a few more spots. You will be visiting place de la concorde, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame de Paris, Louvre Pyramid, Musée d'Orsay, Palais Garnier Opera, Eiffel Tower and a few more. In the evening, enjoy a cruise on the Seine river. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- On day 3, Enjoy a trip to Disneyland after breakfast and spend your day creaming down water slides and rides and exploring the seven themed zones along with themed restaurants in this theme park.
- On day 4, You will be transferred to Amsterdam and on your way, you will be visiting Brussels in Belgium where you will take a short tour to visit places like the Grand Place and its famous guild houses, The City Museum, Town Hall, Manneken Pis, Royal Palace and a few more. Reach Amsterdam and experience Canal cruise in a glass-topped boat and after dinner, have an overnight stay at Amsterdam.
- Next morning you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Amsterdam which includes Dam Square, the Royal Palace, Amsterdam canal belt, the Red Light District, the Anne Frank House and a village tour to Zaanse Schans.
- Day 6 marks the end of your Cheap Europe tour as you get dropped off at the airport for your return flight.
Europe is a country full of experiences, and a place full of surprises. With a perfect blend natural beauty and rich culture, Europe will show you so many colours that you will be mesmerized by its beauty. Take this 13 days trip to 9 countries in Europe with accommodation, meals, activities, transport and various experiences, and make your Euro trip amazing.
What to Expect
Visit 9 countries in 13 days
This tour takes you to 9 of the most beautiful countries in Europe including France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy & Vatican City in a span of 13 days. Visit 25+ locations and get indulged in 12+ activities in 9 different countries and make your Euro Trip awesome.
All important attractions and sightseeing included
Cruise in River Seine, Amsterdam Canal & Lake Lucerne
You get to experience the Amsterdam Canal Cruise, and also cruise in Seine River and Lucerne Lake. These are one of the best experiential cruises one can take on their trip which will surely leave you mesmerized. You also enjoy a Private boat to Venice Island.
Indian Jain / Veg / Non-Veg meals included
We take special care of our India customers. All meals including Breakfast for 13 days and Lunch and Dinner for 11 days are included in the package. Special Vegetarian and Jain food is also available onboard, so everyone can have their kind of meals.
About the Europe tour package from Bangalore:
This Europe tour package from Bangalore starts as you land in Paris, the eloquent capital of France. The next 13 days would be full of adventures, joy and fulfilment. You will be travelling to multiple cities in 9 countries including France, Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Vatican City, Switzerland, Germany, Austria & Liechtenstein, and experience activities that you had never done before.
You will be accommodated in 4 and 5 star hotels throughout the tour. All meals will be served included breakfast every day and lunch and dinner on 11 days (excluding day 1 and day 13). Multiple guides will accompany you on the tour who will make sure that you have an amazing experience.
April 2020 - 17, 19, 21, 24, 27
Flight fare is not included in the price.
- The tour starts upon your arrival in Paris, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel. In the evening, enjoy a dinner cruise at Seine river and witness the well-lit view of the city.
- On day 2, explore the city of lights with a guided tour. You will be visiting the famous attractions of the city like Place Vendôme, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, the famous Eiffel Tower, Montmartre and the Basilica of Sacre-Coeur and a few more.
- Enjoy the third day of your Europe tour package from Kolkata at Euro Disney park. Enjoy crazy rides, theme restaurants, theme parks, and many other attractions.
- On the next day, start your journey to Brussels. Explore the famous places like the Grand Palace, Manneken Pis statue, St. Michael’s Church, the Atomium, and Keukenhof Gardens.
- On day 5, Start driving to Amsterdam and explore the beautiful sights of the city with a boat ride as you sail through the canals. In the afternoon, start travelling to Cologne and visit the Cologne Cathedral. Have an overnight stay in Cologne, Germany.
- On day 6, you will be driving through the black forest region and travel to Switzerland. On your way, you will be visiting the magnificent Rhine Falls. Overnight in Switzerland. The next day, head to Interlaken and embark on a trip to Mt. Jungfrau.
- On day 8, Get transferred to Lucerne and enjoy a trip to Mt. Titlis and experience the Titlis Rotair. In the evening, enjoy a cruise at Lake Lucerne. Overnight stay in Lucerne.
- On day 9, Check-out from the hotel and head to the airport as your Europe package from Kolkata ends here.
Take this 15 days trip to 10 countries in Europe with accommodation, meals, activities, transport and various experiences, and make your Euro trip amazing. With a perfect blend natural beauty and rich culture, Europe will show you so many colours that you will be mesmerized by its beauty.
What to Expect
Visit 10 countries in 15 days
This Europe Tour Package from Chennai takes you to 10 of the most beautiful countries in Europe including United Kingdom, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy & Vatican City in a span of 13 days. Visit 30+ major attractions and get indulged in 10+ activities in 10 different countries and make your Euro Trip awesome.
All Important attractions and sightseeing included
Guided tours in London, Paris, Florence & Rome
The tour features guided tours in some of the most prime cities like London, Paris, Florence & Rome. The tours will be managed by an expert local guide who has deep knowledge and will tell you interesting stories and facts about the places.
Indian Jain / Veg / Non-Veg meals included
We take special care of our India customers. All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the package. Special Vegetarian and Jain food are also available on board, so everyone can have their kind of meals.
About the Europe tour package from Chennai
Though this is a budget tour, you will be accommodated in 3 and 4 star hotels throughout the tour. All meals will be served included breakfast every day and lunch and dinner on 13 days (excluding day 1 and day 15). Multiple guides will accompany you on the tour who will make sure that you have an amazing experience.
- Flights & Visa is not included in the price
- Your Europe group tour will start from Zurich in Switzerland. Forming the country’s largest city, Zurich is known popularly for its magnificent museums, global shopping brands, over 2,000 years old history, and impressive art galleries. You will spend your first day in Zurich at leisure with your loved ones.
- On day 2 of your Europe group tour, you will enjoy a full-day fun-filled local exploration of Zurich with your gang. You will start the day by enjoying an enjoyable boat ride across the serene Zurich Lake. You will also pay a visit to some of the local villages, including Rapperswil - a photogenic village known for its majestic medieval castle.
- Day 3 of your Europe trip is also reserved for a local sightseeing tour that will let you explore important places of interest including Grindelwald and Lucerne - known popularly as the city of churches and bridges.
- On day 4, you will head to Bern, the capital city of Switzerland, known for its well-preserved medieval architecture. Later in the day, you will head to the city of artistic pedigree, Paris. Making for the capital city of France, Paris serves as the world’s biggest art repository.
- Day 5 of your Europe tour is reserved for a fun-filled local sightseeing tour of Paris. On this exploration tour, you will visit the world-famous Eiffel Tower - known as the symbol of France, this iconic 300-feet structure is known for its exemplary architecture, enjoy boating on the Seine River, and grab dinner with the sunset view at Latin Quarter.
- On day 6, you will go explore the Louvre Museum - shelters brilliant artworks of many legendary personalities of the world including Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Vermeer, and Rembrandt - at the beginning of your day’s exploration. You will spend the rest of the day at leisure with your gang, as per your personal plans.
- On day 7, you will bid Europe a goodbye and depart with a promise to be back in this flamboyant land soon again.
- Refuel your friendship with your BFFs with an exclusive trip to Europe with our Ladies European tour. A special package for your female besties to explore the best of Europe in 9 days. Explore 7 countries and 13 cities. This package includes meals, accommodation, transportation, and sightseeing.
- Start your tour as you reach London, where you will have an overnight stay and will get to enjoy the panoramic view of the city from London's eye.
- On Day 2. Enjoy a city tour as you visit the famous destinations like the Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace, take a walk at Hyde park and get transferred to Paris.
- On day 3, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paris and visit places like the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, and L’Arc De Triomphe.
- On day 4, Travel to Amsterdam and enjoy an overnight stay. On your way, make a stop at Brussels and visit the Grand Place, the central square, Town Hall, Guild Houses, Monument of Everard Serclaes, Manneken Pis Statue and Atomium.
- On day 5, start your day with a sightseeing tour of Amsterdam and visit places like a miniature park of Holland,Keukenhof tulip gardens, Windmills and later embark on a Canal cruise tour to witness the mesmerizing view of the city. In the afternoon ,get transferred to Cologne and visit the Cologne Cathedral on your way to the hotel. Spend a night in Cologne.
- On day 6, You will be transferred to Lucerne and en-route visit Rhine falls Titisee, Zurich lake, and Black forest.
- On day 7, embark on a half-day trip to Mt. Titlis and later explore the city of Lucerne. In the evening, get ready for a gala evening and a fashion show offered by your Ladies European tour. Experience the crazy nightlife of lucerne and stay overnight.
- On day 8, start travelling to Arrezo, on your way, make a stop at Pisa and visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and other attractions. After arriving in Arrazo, stay the night and explore the city.
- On day 9, start your journey to Rome and explore the city. By afternoon, you will be dropped at the airport for your departure as your Ladies European tour ends here.
- Offering you a perfect voyage filled with fun and entertainment, taking a Europe cruise tour is the best way to spend some enjoyable time with friends and family. From relaxing in a sauna to gazing at the deep blue sea at midnight, this trip will make sure that you will experience many once in a lifetime experiences
- The first day of the Europe cruise tour will commence as you drive towards the beautiful city of Rome. Home to marvellous architecture and monumental Basilicas, this place has hosted numerous travellers from all over the world. The whole day will be spent traversing the famous tourist destinations here, including the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus, The Hippodrome and the Roman Forum. The last spot of the day will be the Vatican City, where the famous St. Peter’s Square will be marked as visited. This day will end by heading towards the cruise and having a delicious dinner on-board.
- Day two of European cruise package will start by having a delicious breakfast, followed by having a day at leisure. On this day, you are free to do whatever you want; thus, you can either spend time enjoying onboard activities or can chill in a jacuzzi. You can also choose an excursion to the villages on the shore of Cinque Terre.
- The third day of this beautiful cruise trip will take you towards the shores of Villefranche, where you will get a chance to marvel at the colourful buildings welcoming you. You can also go for a short shore excursion on your own and can indulge in local colours. This day will end by having some delicious dinner on the ship, followed by an overnight stay.
- Day four of the trip will take you towards the Southern French Region, where you will be provided with a chance to opt for a sightseeing tour around the shores. You can also have the day at leisure and can spend the time resting and enjoying the different locations on the ship.
- On the fifth day, you will be heading towards Barcelona famous for its Gothic Quarters and Montjuic Hill. On a clear day, this hill can be easily seen while cruising in a ship. Once you are done sightseeing on the shores, you will be heading towards your cruise for an overnight stay
- Day six of this tour will be spent on the ship only, and you can indulge in many board activities like video games, open theatre, live music and can go towards the deck to get a glimpse of the panoramic sea.
- Day seven of this memorable trip will offer you many fun options to choose from. You can either stay at the board or can go for walking tours towards a list of places like Pompeii, Capri, and Positano. You can also go hiking towards Mount Vesuvius.
- Day eight will be the last one, and today you will be heading back towards Rome. This day will be marked as the end of the cruise trip.
- The world’s most visited destination, Europe is an exuberant getaway that is known popularly for its deep-rooted culture, glorious history, unmatched fashion, and tempting culinary experiences. This enthralling land has always attracted couples in love owing to its photogenic spots, colourful streets, magnificent monuments, and a plethora of romantic activities. Thrillophilia’s Europe honeymoon packages from India are crafted to let the newlyweds celebrate their love in the land of romance, as they explore the alluring destinations of Paris, Amsterdam, and Brussels.
- According to the Europe honeymoon packages from India, your romantic Europe tour will start from the capital city of France, Paris. The “City of Love”, Paris is known popularly for its rich history, glorious culture, arty treasures, exciting fashion, iconic architecture, and delectable food. You will spend your first day in Paris at leisure, enjoying private time with your sweetheart.
- On day 2 of your Europe tour for couple from India, you will spend some romantic leisure time together in Paris, before heading for a wonderful illumination tour at sunset. In this fun-filled evening tour, you will explore the shimmering Eiffel Tower - the world-famous 300-feet iconic structure that forms the busiest tourist hub of Paris and enjoys cruising together across the Seine River.
- Day 3 of your Europe honeymoon tour is reserved for a full-day joyous excursion tour to Disneyland Paris.
- On day 4, you will proceed on your journey to the capital city of the Netherlands, Amsterdam. The ever-charming Amsterdam is famous for its photogenic canal network, vibrant culture, rich history, and scintillating nightlife. Once you reach here, you will head for a city exploration tour and visit Jordan - home to tapered alleys and quaint edifices and De Wallen - Amsterdam’s oldest and largest red light district.
- On day 5 of your honeymoon trip to Europe, you will spend a romantic leisure day with your beloved, shopping at the most-loved streets, discovering the city at your own pace, and pub crawling at dusk.
- Day 6 will take you to the capital city of Belgium, Brussels. Known for its impressive Gothic architecture, divine Belgian food, and glorious culture, Brussels has great importance in the European Union. Once you arrive at Brussels, you will gear up for a joyous city sightseeing tour with your beloved. On this tour, you will explore Cathedral of St. Michael - an 11th-century shrine known for its impressive Gothic style architecture, Atomium, European Commission, and the Belgian royal family’s summer residence.
- On day 7, you will conclude your Europe honeymoon trip and bid goodbye to this romantic land with lovely memories of your first tour with your sweetheart after marriage.
What to Expect
Visit 4 countries in 9 days
This Europe tour package from Ahmedabad takes you to 4 of the most beautiful countries in Europe; France, The Netherlands, Belgium & Switzerland in a span of 9 days. Visit 10+ locations and get indulged in 10+ activities in 4 different countries and make you Euro Trip awesome.
Guided tours of Paris & Amsterdam
Two of the most amazing cities of this budget tour of Europe are Paris and France. Paris which is the starting point of the tour and Amsterdam which is the ending point of the tour are rich in cultural heritage. The tour includes guided tours of both the cities & Brussels with an English speaking & knowledgable tour manager who will tell you interesting stories and facts about the place.
Important sightseeing & attractions included
This Europe tour package from Ahmedabad included all sightseeing and activities at all major attractions in the way. These include Orientation tour of Cologne, Brussels, Interlaken & Lucerne, Eiffel Tower level 2 visit, Seine River Cruise, Canal Cruise Ride Amsterdam, Visit to the windmill village Zaanse Schans & Excursion to Mt. Titlis.
Indian Jain / Veg / Non-Veg meals included
We take special care of our India customers. All meals including Breakfast and Dinner are included in the package. Special Vegetarian and Jain food is also available onboard, so everyone can have their kind of meals.
About the Tour
This Europe tour package from Ahmedabad will take you from Zurich, Switzerland to Amsterdam, Netherlands through some of the most amazing locations in Europe like Lucerne, Interlaken, Paris, Frankfurt & Cologne and give you the experience to remember. Europe tour is a once in a lifetime experience, and you would want to make that the best experience of your life. This package will definitely do that.
A professional & knowledgeable tour manager will accompany you throughout the tour. He will guide you on how to travel in these countries and tell you interesting stories and facts about the places. You will be accommodated in top quality hotels. All meals, accommodation in 4-star hotels, cruises, guided tours and multiple activities are included in the package. This is a value for money holiday which you will cherish for a lifetime.
This Europe tour package from Ahmedabad is available at best price on Thrillophilia.
Flights, Visa and Insurance are not included in the price.
- On day 1, Your trip starts as you arrive in Amsterdam, Netherlands. You will be greeted by our representative and head to your pre-booked hotel. Check-in and have the remaining day at leisure. In the evening, explore the city on your own and retire for the night.
- On day 2, Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Amsterdam and visit places like Dam Square, the Royal Palace, Amsterdam canal belt, the Red Light District, the Anne Frank House, the Old Church, the famous Bijenkorf department store and the stock exchange building. Later take a tour to windmill village Zaanse Schans and after learning the cheese making process, have an overnight stay in Amsterdam.
- On day 3, Get transferred to Cologne, where you will enjoy a boat ride to explore the city. Later, start travelling to Frankfurt, Germany. Explore the city and visit famous attractions like St Paul's Church, Frankfurt Cathedral, Goethe House, Hauptwache Plaza, and Rhine Valley. Have an overnight stay in Frankfurt.
- On day 4, Enjoy a trip to the Black forest and visit the magnificent Rhine Waterfalls. Later, start travelling to Zurich, Switzerland. Enjoy an overnight stay in Zurich and feel free to explore the city on your own.
- On day 5, Embark on a tour of Mt. Titlis, enjoy cliff walking and see Lion Swiss. Later, explore Lucerne City by visiting places like the lion monument and Chapel Bridge among others. After the tour, return to Zurich for a night stay.
- On day 6, Enjoy an optional trip to Mt. Jungfrau or embark on a city tour of Interlaken. Visit Höheweg street, Roman Catholic church and a few other places. Return to Zurich for an overnight stay.
- On day 7, bid goodbye to Zurich as your Europe package from Kerala ends here.
- Booming since decades as a popular holiday destination, Europe stands in the list of most loved places by tourists. Be it the playful Paris or the Scenic London, a Europe tour package from London will make sure that you enjoy the beautiful amalgamation of fun with serenity.
- The first day of the Europe tour package from London will commence as you reach the city of London. The day will be given for relaxing in your comfy rooms. If the time permits, you can go for local shopping on your own or can visit the nearby destinations.
- Day two of the Europe package from London will be dedicated to sightseeing of the London city. The guided tour of the town will take you to many famous destinations including Buckingham Palace - the residence of Queen Elizabeth ll, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be taken to Oxford street where you will get a chance to shop for local souvenirs.
- The third day will take you to the London Eye and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. This museum exhibits the human size wax statues of many Movie Stars and known personalities. If the time permits, you can spend the remaining part of the day enjoying local food from the streets.
- Day four will take you towards the fun-filled city of Manchester. From visiting the birthplace of William Shakespeare to enjoying street-side shopping, the whole day here will be spent enjoying many once in a lifetime experiences. The day will end by having some tasty Indian dinner, followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
- The fifth day will take you to Lancaster - a lake district. The whole day will be spent enjoying around Lake Windermere while admiring the sceneries around you. The day will end by heading back to stay to spend the night.
- Day six of the tour will be dedicated to Glasgow - known as a cultural hub. The day will be spent enjoying a sightseeing tour to many famous locations, including the beautiful Glasgow Cathedral. The day will end by having some delicious Indian dinner, followed by resting overnight in your hotel.
- On the seventh day, you will get a chance to cruise in Lake Lomond and take a gondola ride. Visit many famous tourist destinations, like Fort William and Ben Nevis. This fun-filled day will end by reaching the stay and having a refreshing dinner.
- Day eight will take you to Edinburgh city - famous for its vast farmlands. A guided sightseeing tour will be offered here, which will take you through many beautiful plazas and huge lanes while marking visits to many beautiful places. Once the touring is over, you will be taken back to the stay for an overnight stay.
- Day nine will be the last one, and today you will be taken back to London. From here you will fly back to your homes.
About the Destinations:
Any tour to Europe is never complete without having a London, Paris, Zurich and Italy tour! Four of the highest visited cities in the world, these 4 quintessential tourist destinations are known for their charms and appeals.
While London, the capital of Great Britain or the gateway to ancient cultures and traditions, will cuddle up your vacation with its stunning beauty, you can expect more from the other cities in this tour. On a trip to Paris, fall in love once again and discover the aura of romance that exists in this fashion capital of France. The Swiss Alps awaits you in Zurich! The last, but not the least in this itinerary, Italy has its own reason to be known as one of the best places to visit in the world.
Duration of the Tour: 14N/15D
- It is a superb call for those who are looking for a brilliant international tour which is yet to be explored widely and that is the tour of Spain.
- This nine day package for bachelors brings to you the avid opportunity to meander through the famous sightseeing points of Spain such as Madrid's Hop off Pass, Valencia's Hemisferic and Sciences Museum, Ibiza's Caves of Can Marça and Barcelona's Gaudí Crypt and Güell Colony.
- The trip starts from Delhi which is a customizable one on triple occupancy.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation which is inclusive of airport transfer.
About the Destination: Visit Central Europe and experience three of its unparalleled cities; Prague, the city of Hundred Spires; Vienna, city of Mozart, Classical music, Desserts and Baroque architecture and Budapest, a unification of two cities by itself. Spend the week by visiting beautiful historical sites and delving into the unique culture that each city provides. Visit some UNESCO World Heritage Sites and discover their true significance. The tour covers all important sites and at the same time gives tourists ample time do their own exploring.
Duration of the Tour: 6N/7D
Meal Types: Daily Breakfast Only
Activities: City tours, Sightseeing
Temperature Range: 34.5 - 76 °F (Average)
Visit places like Zagreb, Split, Zadar, Dubrovnik, Trogir and Plitvice Lakes and Reserve.
Visit the amazing sites like cathedrals, markets, parks, waterfalls, monuments and many more.
- The Autumn trip to Croatia is a perfect tour for those who wish to explore this beautiful country during the most pleasant time of the year.
- The tour starts on arrival at Zagreb where you will have to make your way to the hotel from the airport.
- During the course of 9 days and 8 nights, you will be visiting Split, Dubrovnik and Hva and indulge in a lot of sightseeing and activities.
- The tour includes transport, all meals and accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Be it any climate, Switzerland still steals the heart of plenty of tourists, mostly honeymoon couples. The endless scenery depicted in the city encircled by green valleys, the Alps mountains and pristine lakes is the foremost attraction here.
- During your special moments holding your beloved's hands, revel in the most scenic sights Switzerland has arrayed including the old town streets and historical buildings.
- Apart from the sightseeing tours, soak in the excitement offered by different types of activities as well like trekking, cruise, mountaineering and what not.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
The tour can be availed from June to September
- Go on an amazing Greek island hopping adventure and visit some of the most popular Greek islands; Mykonos, Ios and Santorini.
- Be amazed by stunning sunsets and charming villages, and go out to discover amazing scenery, beautiful sunsets, sandy beaches, incredible food, and amazing nightlife.
- The tour starts at Athens.
- This package includes accommodation. Breakfast and ferry transfer depends on the package selected.
- France makes you linger, but it is not a problem as the country possesses never ending arena of romantic sights that played a huge role in the creation of a prominent place among the hearts of honeymoon goers.
- Here comes an invitation direct from Paris to all those who are packing their bags for a dramatic honeymoon trip to the land of romance; this is a ten day package with elaborating the sweet stories the country has woven.
- From the mundane riddles of your life, it is an escape, completely into the spectrum of love, colour and bond of relationships. The Gothic monuments, ages-old churches, vineyards, wooden houses and baroque arts will define the cities marvellously.
- The package provides food, accommodation and transportation during the entire trip which is inclusive of airport transfers.
Travel deep into the heart of Swedish Lapland and spend a few days enjoying the unique hospitality of the Bråndön Lodge.
Located overlooking the frozen waters of the Luleå archipelago, the lodge provides the perfect setting for an exhilarating dog sled safari, as well as a chance to enjoy a unique al fresco dinner on the ice.
Continuing the journey by train, you’ll then head deep into the beautiful winter wilderness, to spend a night at Camp Ripan, whose north-facing cabins provide some of the best potential views of the Aurora Borealis in the region.
Then it is on to Abisko National Park, home to the renowned Abisko Sky Station, whose location, high on the slopes of Mount Nuolja, makes it one of the best places on earth to view the incredible spectacle of the Northern Lights.
With a chance to learn from an expert how best to capture these spectacular displays on camera, your adventure then ends in memorable fashion with a stay at the unique Ice Hotel.
Spending your final evening in a room carved from the ice of the Torne River, you can celebrate the finish of your adventure with a drink from the famous Ice Bar.
- The shining city of London has been home to numerous entertainment options and adventures. A trip here lets you indulge in many once in a lifetime experiences. Paris, on the other hand, needs no introduction, as it has been a favourite destination of many travel lovers.
- The first day of this London and Paris tour package from India will begin with reaching London airport, from where you will be guided towards your stay. Upon arrival at the hotel, some time will be given to freshen up and rest for a while, followed by having the whole day at leisure.
- Day two of London and Paris tour package from India will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of London in which you will be covering many famous tourist destinations. It will be a hop-on hop-off tour and will take you across many locations of tourist interest while cruising along the Thames River. The day will end with reaching the stay back and resting overnight.
- The third day of the London and Paris package from India will provide you with a chance to enjoy a city tour of London. In this tour, many famous landmarks like the London Tower will be covered, where you will get an opportunity to take a tour of the fortress and visit the prison and place of execution.
- Day four of the trip will be spent travelling from London to Paris, and upon arrival, you will be guided to a comfy stay in Paris. Once you have freshened up and rested for a while, the remaining day will be provided for leisure. You can spend the time either by relaxing back or going on some sightseeing on your own.
- On the fifth day, you will be heading for a Paris city tour towards the Eiffel Tower in a Double Decker Bus. Once the tour of Eiffel tower is over, the remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure, and you can spend it the way you please. The day will end with reaching the stay back and resting overnight.
- Day six will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Paris in which all famous locations of tourist interest will be covered. Places like Place de la Concorde Square, Place Vendome, Opera, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral and Place du Châtelet are some of the most famous landmarks here. On this day, a cruise tour Seine River will be done, in which you will get a chance to marvel at this beautiful city while the sun sets down.
- Day seven will mark as an end to this tour, and today you will be heading back to the airport to catch a flight back home.
About the Destinations: Edinburgh , Glasgow and Inverness takes one through one of the richest parts of Great Britain that is steeped in history yet retained in its wilderness. You get to see moors that have witnessed battles in the past, wildlife haven soaring in eagles above the lochs and northern highlands and a rich culture enlisting some of the most prominent litterateurs, explorers and inventors. There is no end to discovering Britain through the different places in Scotland.
A day in London gives you a unique opportunity to explore one of the most developed cities in the world. From London Eye to Thames, pubs and bars to Shakespeare’s Globe and British Museum, there is no end to what you can do in London.
Duration of the Tour: 7N/8D
Meal Types: Continental
- Why Austria becomes favorite of tourists is the presence of post-card kind of stuff across the region which steal the hearts away in a single shot.
- Austria is a fine choice for spending honeymoon days especially during winter when the entire location is cuddled by thick snow.
- 10 days of this activity based tour is exclusively aiming at those couples who have a restless heart to indulge in adventure activities.
- The misty waterfalls, the palatial porticoes, snow-capped peaks, alpine meadows and the traditional towns together execute a pleasant ambiance.
- Skiing, trekking, hiking, boating, sightseeing and much more are vehemently waiting for your footprints.
- This tour package is inclusive of food, accommodation and transportation during the entire trip.
About the Activity
Fixed Departure date: 14th August 2016, 18th September 2016, 02nd October 2016
- For those looking to tour the best of offbeat Europe, embark on this tour to Central Europe.
- The tour is mostly based on walking and exploration so be prepared for long walks along beautiful roads and sights.
- The tour starts on arrival at Prague where you have to head to the city center to check in to the hotel.
- During the course of this tour, you will cover Prague, Vienna, Krems, Dürnstein, Weißenkirchen, Spitz and Budapest.
- This is a 9 day 8 night tour and will finish at Budapest.
- The tour includes accommodation, breakfasts, transportation and a lot of sightseeing.
About the Destinations:
This tour of Austria gives travellers the opportunity to discover three major cities – Salzburg, the hills which have been the focus of ‘The Sound of Music’ movie, Innsbruck with the help of the Innsbruck Card and Vienna where visitors will have the chance to pay a visit to Schonbrunn Zoo. Therefore, these places and others will expose tourists to the wonderful places and picturesque landscapes that make Austria a must-visit place.
Duration of the Tour: 7D/6N
Meal Types: Only Breakfast
Activities: Sightseeing, Leisure Activities
Temperature Range: -4 to 95 Degree Fahrenheit
10 Nights Hotel Accommodation as detailed in the Day by Day Itinerary as described below.Breakfast Daily, all Hotel Taxes and Service Charges.08 Days Hertz CDMR Compact Manual VW Golf VI or similar Including Unlimited Mileage (UM), Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Protection (TP) and Taxes.Maps, Information, and Detailed Directions to your Hotels. Emergency telephone numbers accessible 24/7 in the unlikely event you have a problem with a hotel or the rental car.
- Ios Island
- Ios Island
About the Activity:
Fixed Departures between June 2016 to September 2016
- Embark on a fun tour of Ios Island in Greece. Ios is a popular island for backpackers, with its amazing sandy beaches such as Mylopotas and Manganari Beach.
- This 4 day 3 night tour is a great way to unwind and relax while exploring this beautiful island.
- Explore the beaches and relax along the coast as you view the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
- The tour includes stays in up to 3 star hotels, breakfast and transportation throughout the tour.
Customizable Europe Packages
16 Days & 15 Nights Europe Packages
Live, explore, and experience the best of Europe with this comprehensive holiday package that offers you an opportunity to travel to the most popular tourist destinations on the continent. On this tour, you get to immerse yourself into the rich cultural and natural treasures of London, Paris, Germany, Brussels, and Amsterdam.
In addition to spending the time of your life exploring the iconic landmarks of Rome, Venice, and Vatican City, you will also encounter the unrivalled beauty of Switzerland. This carefully curated package will surely make your summer a lot more special.
Activities: Sightseeing, River Seine Cruise, Disneyland Paris, Orientation Excursion of Innsbruck, Brussels Excursion, City Excursion to London
Duration: 15 Nights 16 Days
Price: INR 240,000
Honeymoon Special: Best Europe Honeymoon Packages
8 Days & 7 Nights Eastern Europe Packages
Being one of the most sought after cheap Europe tour packages, this holiday experience promises you the most memorable days of your life in the most remarkable sites that the continent claims. Start your excursion by discovering the architectural jewels of Vienna, delight in the festive atmosphere of Budapest and capture its exquisite landscapes, and let the wonderful structures of Prague render you stunned.
Last but not least, a visit to Salzburg will give you another chance to fall for the vividness of Europe. Apart from that, the comfortable accommodations laced with lavish amenities and signature culinary delights of European countries will be the icing on the cake.
Activities: Orientation Excursion of Bratislava, Budapest City Excursion, Danube River Cruise, Drive to Austria via cheský Krumlov, Orientation Excursion of Prague
Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
Price: INR 115,000
Also Read: Things to do in Europe on your trip
7 Days & 6 Nights Swiss Paris Packages
Buy yourself some days of uninterrupted fun and joy by booking this Europe tour package that combines art, architecture, and nature for you. From the wonderfully designed city of Paris to the finest artistry of nature in Switzerland, this tour packs a variety of experiences for you which include sightseeing as well as adventure.
What’s more, bask in the luxuries of the world-class hospitality at premium hotels and enjoy smooth transfers which are part of the package. Though this package comes highly recommended for honeymooners, it also fits perfectly for culture vultures and nature lovers.
Activities: River Seine Cruise, City Excursion of Paris, Disneyland Paris visit, Cable car ride to Mt. Titlis
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Price: INR 125,000
Suggested Read: Places to Visit on Your Europe Trip
12 Days Europe Christmas & New Year Package
Take the much-needed break from the routine and plunge into the aura of festivities of Christmas and New Year in Europe. There is literally no better place to be than Europe during these most celebratory days of the year. This thoughtfully curated holiday package to Europe gives you a once in a lifetime chance to tour the most prominent parts of the continent and embrace happiness of the auspicious days.
The trip begins in London and then takes you across various exotic destinations in France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, and Belgium. Check out the iconic structures of these places, enjoy the verdant landscapes, and partake in dynamic events held across the continent.
Activities: Sightseeing, Dining experiences, Swiss Alps excursion, New Year's Eve celebration
Duration: 12 Days
Price: INR 111,000
You May Also Like: Europe Honeymoon Travel Guide
European Splendours Package-Without Air 10 Nights 11 Days
If you are looking for cheap Europe tour packages, this one is definitely among the finest options you can choose. Make memories with your loved ones as you spend quality time in the lovely land of Paris and then move to the even lovelier Switzerland.
Throughout the transition, you will be taken to historical landmarks, architectural marvels, and natural wonders to gaze at. Smooth transfers, great meals, and lavish accommodations are included in the package to bring you extra happiness. Delivering non-stop fun in the most pleasant stretches of Europe, this package aims to give you the best of everything from historic sightseeing to laid-back experiences.
Activities: Sightseeing of Interlaken & Jungfraujoch, Disneyland Paris visit, City Excursion of Paris, River Seine Cruise
Duration: 10 Nights 11 Days
Price: INR 128,000
Fusion Europe Package
This tour package is designed to unleash the architecture and nature lover in you and make you see the most glorious parts of Europe over a period of 11 days. As the name suggests, this package fuses various shades of elegance of the continent and brings to you an experience that covers vivid delights ranging from the valleys of Switzerland to the cultural extravaganza of Munich.
Perfect for honeymooners, families, and group travellers, this package with customizable itinerary takes all your leisure and comfort needs into consideration and delivers maximum satisfaction. Indulge in a delightful cruise on the River Seine, pose in front of the Eiffel Tower, glide through the canals of Venice – a world of surprises awaits you in Europe.
Activities: Sightseeing, Visit Mount Titlis in the world’s first rotating cable car, Cruise on the River Seine, Disneyland Paris visit
Duration: 10 Nights 11 Days
Price: INR 173,000
Places to Visit in Europe
A city that cradles a wealth of history, architecture, art, and romance within its magical realm – Paris, the capital city of France, is an essential destination on any Europe trip.
Paris, through a myriad of historical landmarks dotting its territory, tells the tale of its glorious past and lets the visitors pamper their eyes with some illustrations of fine architecture. After all, it is where the iconic Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame are located. Furthermore, it is also one of the most prominent centers of art, culture, and fashion across the world.
Major Attractions of City: Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Gothic Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc De Triomphe
Best Time to Visit: April to June is the best time to visit Paris
If you are planning on enriching your Europe trip by touring places that hold historical treasures of art and architecture, add Rome to your bucket list right away. An interesting city, which of course happens to be an important cultural centre in Europe, Rome is the capital of Italy.
Having been the spring of cultural influences all over Europe and the fountainhead of Christianity, this charming city is dotted with incredibly stunning historic monuments, including churches and other religious structures. For art and history enthusiasts, the city also features some renowned museums that will take you on a tour of its fascinating timeline.
Major Attractions of City: Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica, Pantheon, Capitoline Museum
Best Time to Visit: The peak tourist season in Rome is from April to June
The capital city of the United Kingdom, London is where the essence of Europe is. Cobblestone streets lined with old buildings, an endless list of tourist attractions, mouthwatering culinary delights, and an atmosphere where the new and the old blend in perfectly – that is London for you.
While the galleries and museums here satisfy the art aficionado in you with their mind-blowing exhibits, the impressive collection of architectural marvels that the city boasts will capture your heart. Soak in the beautiful cityscape on The London Eye ride, invest your photography skills in clicking Tower Bridge, and learn about the history of the British Empire and the Great Britain on a visit to The British Museum.
Major Attractions of City: London Eye, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben
Best Time to Visit: Due to mild temperatures and blooming vegetation, March to May is the best time to visit London
As far as art and architecture are concerned, Barcelona is, without a doubt, one of the finest places to visit in Europe. A confluence of various architectural styles adorn the territory of Barcelona with matchless constructions such as Park Guell, La Sagrada Familia, and Casa Batllo.
To get familiar with the cultural heritage of the Catalonia region, one must attend a few cultural events and tour the top art galleries and museums on their visit. Besides, gastronomes can look forward to pampering their taste buds with some of the most memorable culinary experiences of their Europe trip in Barcelona.
Major Attractions of City: Casa Batlló, Park Güell, La Sagrada Familia
Best Time to Visit: May to June and September to October
Set in a lagoon on a large cluster of over a hundred small islands, Venice is a sheer delight to see and feel, and is a must-include destination on all Europe holidays. Magnificent buildings constructed in Venetian Gothic architectural style, small alleys, narrow pathways, and bridges overlooking 170 canals define the unique charm that Venice holds within its fairylike ambit.
The romantic ambience of the place along with a unique cityscape lined across countless waterways make it count among the top European destinations for honeymoon. What’s more, the unobstructed panorama of the Adriatic Sea adds an air of calm to the atmosphere of Venice.
Major Attractions of City: St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace, Burano
Best Time to Visit: June through August is the peak tourist season in Venice
Like all the major tourist destinations in Europe, Prague, too, is replete with a myriad of fine illustrations of Gothic architecture which is well-preserved till date. Spires and domed structures dominate the skyline of this city located along the Vltava River. One may definitely consider vacationing in Prague for a rich cultural experience, a romance-filled getaway, and countless opportunities for photography.
The captivating aesthetics of the city qualify it to rank among the prettiest countries not only in Central Europe but the entire world. Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and St. Nicholas Church are some of the renowned structures contributing to the city’s unrivalled fame.
Major Attractions of City: Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Lennon Wall, St. Vitus Cathedral
Best Time to Visit: Spring months of April-May and Autumn months of September-October are recommended
Amsterdam is another beautiful European city, that possesses in its lap, a rich aesthetic legacy and gorgeous architecture. It is best known for its intricate canal system, bridges, narrow Dutch houses and random coffee shops. Exploring the city, cycling its long bicycle routes is another wonderful experience.
Tourists get to treat their taste buds with the traditional Dutch cuisine from the city's streets and its famous restaurants. Annual events like the Amsterdam Light Festival and Heritage Day make the city all the more rewarding for the tourists with an inclination to art and culture. Anne Frank's house and Red Light District are best showplaces for tourists here.
Major Attractions of City: Anne Frank Museum, The Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark, The Royal Palace
Best Time to Visit: April to May is the best time to visit Amsterdam
Santorini is one of the most popular places to visit in Europe, located in the Cyclades group of Greek Islands. A huge volcanic eruption gave birth to this oddly shaped, active volcanic island, the Santorini Caldera. Its towns of Oia and Thora provide breathtaking views along the caldera cliff and are famous for their beautiful sunsets.
The amazing beaches like Beach of Perissa, Red and White Beach present reminders of the island's creation. Its small villages are major archaeological sites and provide views of its grand architecture, the remains of castles and churches.
Major Attractions of City: Museum of Prehistoric Thera, The Black Pebble Beach, Beach of Perissa, Akrotiri Archeological Sites
Best Time to Visit: Late April and early November is the best time to visit Santorini Island
Whether it is the old world charm, delicious food, or the architectural brilliance you are after, Istanbul is easily one of the most promising places to visit in Europe. This confluence point of Europe and Asia features a potpourri of various cultures that came through the empires that reigned over it. Various monuments in the city display its artistic wealth, which is virtually unparalleled.
The skyline of Istanbul across the Bosphorus Strait looks truly enchanting in the evening, putting on display the silhouettes of the minarets of the centuries-old monuments. The Grand Bazaar, one of the oldest markets in the world is among other major sights to explore. Furthermore, restaurants in the old city serve the best local Turkish food, including their famous meat, the Döner.
Major Attractions of City: The Blue Mosque, The Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace Museum, Hagia Sophia Museum
Best Time to Visit: Autumn (September to Mid November) and Spring (April to May)
Known as the Paris of the East, Budapest is the capital of Hungary. It is a beautiful city with stunning architecture, breathtaking scenery, and a vibrant nightlife. With its rich culture and history, it is among the top tourist places to visit in Europe.
A trip to Budapest would include marveling at the largest synagogue in Europe, exploring the castles and churches, crossing the Danube at the chain bridge, soaking in thermal baths, hiking up to the Cittadella, paying homage at the war memorials, and spending the nights at the ruin pubs.
Major Attractions of City: Chain Bridge, Budapest Castle, Széchenyi Baths, Fisherman’s Bastion, Dohany Street Synagogue, Heroes Square
Best Time to Visit: March to May and September through November
Hans Christian Anderson has fascinated both children and adults by the wonderful collection of fairy-tales he has left behind. Even those who do not know the origin of the beloved fairy-tales like “The Snow Queen”, “Thumbelina”, “The Ugly Duckling”, “The Little Mermaid” and many others, have felt Anderson’s magic weave its way around their lives.
Copenhagen preserves his legacy with pride and one of its busiest boulevards is named after him. The remains of hand Christian Anderson rest in the Assistens Cemetery in Nørrebro, sharing common ground with the great physicist Niels Bohr. A visit to this cemetery makes for a great outing and walking round it is a pleasure-filled experience.
Distance From Nearest Airport: 16 kilometres approx.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Best Time to Visit: April- September
Munich is a city which loves its museums. There are over 80 wonderfully curated museums in the city which offer interesting insights into the culture and tradition of Bavaria. These museums are generally open from 9 am to 5 pm, and impose a small entry fee on most days. Entry is free on Sundays so plan your trips accordingly.
There are many interesting museums you can visit. The Bavarian National Museum contains collections of Bavarian furniture, artwork, clothes and other items from the middle ages. The Nymphenburg Palace, Park and Marstallmuseum hosts a collection of royal coaches and sleighs, while the Deutsches Museum is the largest science museum in the world.
If you are interested in artwork, The Old Pinakothek and The New Pinakopthek house collections of famous artworks from ancient and modern artists respectively.
Distance From Nearest Airport: Varies by MuseumLocation: Munich, Bavaria
Best Time to Visit: March to August
The capital of Germany, Berlin is an intriguing city filled with an eclectic mix of history, culture and beautiful sights. Whether you want to learn some important facts about World War II or immerse yourself into a throbbing party scene, Europe packages are incomplete without a tour of Berlin.
Once the most turbulent city of Europe due to its history is now known as the city of art, artists and museums. It is a hub for artists and historians who come to see the ruins of the holocaust, outdoor Berlin Art Gallery, attend performances of leading operas, plays and ballet and explore the forests, lakes and the sprawling parks.
Major Attractions of City: The Brandenburg Gate, The Berlin Wall Memorial, Berlin Cathedral, Holocaust Memorial, Museum Island
Best Time to Visit: May to September is the best time to visit Berlin owing to a pleasant climate
Florence is a magnificent city in Italy, full of history, world-renowned arts, and Tuscan culture and winery. As the birthplace of Renaissance art and architecture, it is one of Europe's great art cities featuring works by Michelangelo, Donatello.
The entire city is an art museum to be explored, adorned with beautiful monuments, churches, buildings, ancient streets, peculiar craft shops, boutiques, stunning gardens, authentic wine and thriving nightlife. The surrounding verdant hills contribute to making the landscape of Florence all the more exquisite.
Major Attractions of City: Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Piazza Duomo, Piazzale Michelangelo, Uffizi Gallery, Bardini Gardens, The Accademia Gallery, Winery At Renaissance Villa
Best Time to Visit: May to September is the peak tourist season in Florence
Things to Do in Europe
Admire the Beautiful Eiffel Tower
When in Paris, one can't pass without admiring the architecture of this beautifully designed 324m high metallic structure, the Eiffel Tower. This monument has become a symbol of the capital city of France and provides a breathtaking view of the city.
The area around it is home to various art museums which are a treat to the aesthetes through the modern artworks they exhibit. Exploring the Notre Dame, a medieval cathedral, best known for its gothic architecture, is an added experience in the vicinity of the Eiffel Tower.
Location: Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Timing: Open 24 hours
Entry Fee: 7 €
Enjoy Romantic Cruise on the Canals of Amsterdam
This European city of beautiful canals and bridges is a perfect romantic escape. The city looks exquisitely elegant with its vast network of canals. Tag along your partner and embark on a cruising experience through these canals which will allow you to explore the rich architectural heritage that the city has to offer.
It is also a highly recommended sightseeing option as the cruise will take you to some of the most iconic landmarks of Amsterdam. You get to skim through the rich Dutch history while visiting the Anne Frank's museum and the Rijksmuseum.
Cruise Location: Stadhouder Slade, AE, Amsterdam
Timing: 9 am- 10 pm
Entry Fee: 16€ an hour
Try to Capture the Tower of Pisa – Italy
When in Italy, you wouldn't want to miss not posing in front of the free-standing, oddly leaning Tower of Pisa. It is a cathedral in the Italian city of Pisa and is known for its fantastic architecture. If you are in Italy to unearth its architectural treasures, checking out the Tower of Pisa is one of the best things to do in Europe.
You can get a tilted view of the city from the top of this structure. In its vicinity, is another monument, Campo Santo, which is visited for the photogenic views of its peaceful courtyard and impressive ornate arches.
Location: Piazza del Duomo, Pisa, Italy
Timing: 10 am-6 pm
Entry Fee:18 €
Get a Dream Ride with Santa's Reindeer in Finland
f a visit to Finland is on your checklist, you will definitely love to indulge in a ride with Santa’s reindeer on white stretches of virgin snow. Finland is a great fusion of majestic natural landscape and modernity of developed suburbs. It must be visited between September and March for witnessing the phenomenal Northern lights around the North and South poles.
For adventure-loving tourists, the 124 mile long trails in Levi is the best place for skiing. By visiting the famous amusement park, Santa Claus Village, one finds exciting Christmas delights of riding reindeers and seeing Santa's home cave.
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Timing: 10 am to 5 pm
Entry Fee: Free Entry( 20 € for Reindeer Ride)
Visit Krka Park in Croatia
Croatia has a rich diversity of heritage sites, national parks and incredible landscapes. Situated along the Adriatic Sea, this place provides mesmerising experience of turquoise waters and sailing through the islands. Krka is a big national park, situated along the River Krka and extends over 42 square miles.
The park is best known for housing a group of 7 stunning waterfalls, each having its own scenic significance and each worth capturing on camera. Gaze at the breathtaking beauty of the foliage, swim under the waterfalls, trek through the verdant landscape, and create memories with your loved ones.
Location: Lozovac, Croatia
Timing: 8 am - 8 pm
Entry Fee: 20 €
Sail Between Two Continents - Istanbul
A country in both Europe and Asia, admiring the spectacular skyline of Istanbul, is one of the most rewarding things to do in Europe. Straddling between the two continents of Asia and Europe, Istanbul presents an interesting cultural fusion of both.
This Turkish land is quite famous for its exotic spices and so you can begin your tour by visiting the spice bazaar that has a variety of spices, dry fruits and Turkish coffee. Book your ride on one of the luxury ships, and you can look forward to encountering a potpourri of Europe and Asia along with the magnificent scenery of Bosphorus Strait.
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Plitvice Lakes - The Most Beautiful Waterfalls in Europe
Central Croatia has a large stretch of forest reserve under the Plitvice Lakes National Park. It gives you an incredible experience of exploring the wildlife along with the scenic treasures of 16 terraced lakes joined with beautiful waterfalls.
Owing to the matchless aura of this place, a tour of Plitvice Lakes has to be one of the most recommended things to do in Europe. The adventure sports like paragliding, rafting and zip- lining can be done near the lake after having spent a peaceful time walking through the forest trails. Best time to have this place's pleasures is during the summer months of June to August.
Location: Central Croatia
Timing: 7 am- 7 pm
Entry Fee: 34 €
Bled - Slovenia's Most Famous Island
The Lake Bled and its neighbouring areas in Slovenia, are a perfect getaway for you if you're looking for a peaceful escape in Europe. And if you are passionate about landscape photography, there is no chance that you would not find the sight of this lake one of the highlights of your Europe trip. The calm lake looks absolutely stunning with a backdrop of lush green mountains adding to its scenic beauty. The Bled Island has an identification symbol-
The Wishing Bell at the Assumption of Mary Church, where you can ring the bell, make a wish and offer honour to the Virgin Mary. A castle by the hillside, secluded swimming spots and hiking trails will keep you going in this small, beautiful town. You can hire a paddle boat on hourly charges of approximately €12 per person and explore the island rowing it. For an adrenaline rush and reward of a breathtaking view of Lake Bled, you must head to the Mala Osojnica hiking trail.
Location: Lake Bled, Slovenia
Timing: 9 am-4 pm
Entry Fee: 6 €
Stay in a Castle in Scotland
Scotland is a country of castles and bagpipes, and this country gives you an opportunity to experience its culture by allowing you to stay at one of the castles located here. With over 2000 castles, standing on its land, Scotland promises you the delight of its gorgeous architecture and mesmerising Scottish culture.
A lot of these majestic castles have been transformed into hotels where one could stay to experience the best of Scottish regalness. The Edinburgh Castle, located on top of an extinct volcano has royal possessions like the Crown Jewels, the Stone of Destiny and thus, is a worthy monument.
Location: Inverlochy Castle, Melville Castle, Glenapp Castle are some of the castles you can stay at
Bungee Jumping in Switzerland
For all the adventure junkies planning a trip to Switzerland, there can be few things to do in Europe as enthralling as experiencing bungee jumping amidst the Swiss Alps. Switzerland, mostly known for its heavenly scenic beauty, also as a landscape for adventurous sports.
Very high bungee jumping sites in the Swiss Alps are unusual and ensure a heavy adrenaline rush in your body. As your heart starts to beat loud due to the sense of thrill, the calming and heavenly panoramas of the Swiss Alps will fill your heart with a sense of mesmerization.
Location: Valle Verzasca, Gordola, Switzerland
Timing: No information
Price: 189 CHF
Beach Parties in Ibiza
Ibiza, a beautiful volcanic island in the Mediterranean Sea, is most famous for its happening nightlife. The beachsides are a spot for wild parties, best DJs and perfect spot for the booze lovers. Summer months are the best time to experience the non-stop party scenes in Ibiza.
Another specialty of Ibiza is its special grapes that are used to make red wine. So, one must not miss wine tasting events in the town. This Spanish Island has stunning sunsets, best viewed in San Antonio.
Location: Ibiza, Spain
Kiteboarding in Spain
Spain is a country where strong winds blow most time of the year. Kiteboarding is a famous local sport which is loved by the tourists too. When sightseeing starts to feel too much, take a break by indulging in kiteboarding experience in Spain.
This experience will surely give you not only an ultimate dose of adrenaline but also memories to cherish. The perfect time for partaking in this sea adventure is during April to October owing to the favourable wind or current.
Location: Tarifa, Spain
Price: 50 €