Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About Things To Do in Bangkok
Bangkok is a huge bright city which offers tourists several must do things. Some of the must do things in Bangkok are:
· Visit to Safari World Tour Zoo and Marine Park
· Visit to Grand Palace which is the royal palace
· Visit to Wat Pho which houses the reclining Buddha
· Full Moon Party at Koh Phangan
· Trying the exotic street food
· Visit to the floating market
· Night biking in Bangkok
· Lunch or dinner cruise on Chao Phraya
· Visit to different bars and pubs such as Cloud 47, The Roof@38 Bar, Demo etc
· Shopping at Chatuchak Weekend Market
If you are an adventure enthusiast then Bangkok offers a wide array of activities to keep your adrenalin pumping. Some of the best adventure activities in Bangkok:
· Wakeboarding at the Taco Lake
· Rock Climbing at the Urban Playground
· Muay Thai gym sessions
· Go Karting activity at EasyKart
· Artificial surfing at the Flow House
· Skydiving at Chonburi area
· Stock Car Racing
· Formula Driving at Taki Racing
· Diving with sharks at Siam Ocean World
· Extreme Cycling at Peppermint Bike Park
These are some hugely sought after adventure activities available in Bangkok.
There are several water sports available in Bangkok.
You can do board riding at Flow House in Bangkok. The place gives you an opportunity to ride on artificial waves.
Then there is Planet Scuba where you can obtain lessons on scuba diving. Then you can do wakeboarding at Taco Lake. This is an amazing cable park located very close to the Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Then there is Nongbon Water sports where you can do sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and boat rowing. Water sports are also available at Siam Park City.
Honeymooners can have an amazing time in Bangkok. Some of the most romantic things which you can do in Bangkok are:
· Couple massages at various massage and spa centers in Bangkok such as The Oriental Spa
· Enjoying the sunset at Moon Bar located at Banyan Tree’s rooftop
· Partying at pubs and restaurants
· Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan
· Fine dining Dinner or lunch cruise on River Chao Phraya
· Night Biking tour
· Shopping at the floating market
Some of the best places to enjoy scuba diving in Bangkok are Planet Scuba and Mermaids Dive Center. Scuba diving session costs 14, 200 Thai Baht for Thai locals and 15,800 Thai Baht for the foreigners; you are given six hours of training lessons on basic of scuba diving. You are also given 2 days of 5 one-hour pool dives along with 2 days of 4 one-hour open water dives. Planet Scuba boasts of almost 30 years of training experience.
For snorkeling, you can travel to James Bond Island or to Koh Talu Island. Snorkeling session at James Bond Island costs around INR 4000. Get your bookings done in advance in order to avoid any delay later on. Snorkeling tours are also organized in Pattaya. The coral islands look truly spectacular and offer you the most relaxing holiday experience.
Some of the amazing aerial activities in Bangkok are:
· Helicopter tour of the city
· Zip Line in Chiang Mai
· Flight of the Gibbon zipline tour
· Skydiving and Parachuting
· Paragliding tours in South Thailand
One of the best helicopter tours of the city is offered by Skydance Helicopter Tour In the helicopter tour. Most of the main landmarks of the city are Phang Nga Bay, James Bond Island, Ratchamangkala Stadium, Paknam Samutprakarn, Phra Samut Chedi, Silom business district of Bangkok, ancient city etc. The cost of the helicopter varies as per whether you are taking a group tour or a private tour. In a helicopter tour an English speaking pilot accompanies you, who will inform you about different places which you see on the way.
Book a dinner cruise on river Chao Phraya for just $25. You will be served amazing Thai food and can bask in the beauty of wonderful views. Having dinner in the open environment is truly amazing and you will also get to see important landmarks of the city. A lot of people go for night cycling tour of the whole city. It is a thrilling experience to be on the streets of Bangkok. You can begin your trip from Phra Nakhon and go through small alleys and lanes to have a glimpse of local lifestyle from close quarters. You must cross ancient temples and even ride through the Rattanakosin Island. Also visit spots such as Wat Kalayanamit and Bang Luang Masjid.
Kite surfing can be done in Koh Phangan or at Hua Hin. Hua Hin is preferred due to its proximity to Bangkok. It is just 2 hrs away from Bangkok and has very good wind for kite surfing. If you want to learn kite surfing, it costs around 4000 Thai Baht. A 3 day course can cost around 11,000 Thai Baht. But if just want to rent the kite surfing equipment it will cost you around 1000 to 1400 Thai Baht for an hour.
ATV rides are usually organized in Pattaya. You need to be at least 15 years old to ride an ATV. For ATV riding, you need not to have a prior experience. The ride is quite exciting and be ready to get all dirty. Proper instructions are given as how to ride these automatic machines.
Flight of Gibbon near Bangkok is the most famous ziplining tour in Bangkok. It costs around INR 6840. You will be given a safety briefing and then you can zipline through the beautiful rainforest located at a distance of 1 hr from Bangkok.
Which are some famous theme parks in Bangkok? What are its entry charges?
Some of the famous theme parks in Bangkok are:
· Fantasia Lagoon
· Dinosaur Planet
· Siam Park City
Entry fee for Fantasia Lagoon is 100 Baht. This huge theme water park is truly beautiful. It is divided into different parts such as Mystery Island, Magic Jungle, Pirate cove etc
There are so many places where you can go to enjoy nightlife in Bangkok.You can go to a nightclub or a bar or an open terrace restaurant.
· Nana Plaza
· Levels Club, Lounge & Terrace
· Soi Cowboy
Sukhumvit road is hub of all activity at night and it is totally safe to go there. It feels as if a carnival is on and you can do whatever activity you wish.
Some of the famous sailing sites in Bangkok are:
· Hotel Banyan Tree – Apsara dinner cruise
· Damnoen Saduak Day cruise
· Island of Koh Tao
· Hotels near The Grand Palace
· Hotels close to Jim Thompson House
The best floating markets in Bangkok are:
· Talin Chan Floating Market
· Amphawa Floating Market
· Bang Nam Pheung Floating Market
· Damnoen Saduak
· Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market
These floating markets are popular all across the world.
For best experience of art and culture you must visit areas such as Aor Tor Kor Market,, floating markets such as Damnoen Saduak etc. Check out the famous landmarks of the city such as the 45 meter Reclining Buddha of Wat Pho, Royal Chapel and marble temple of Wat Benchamabophit etc.
More Things to do in Bangkok
Other Listings in Bangkok