SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Location: 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
Opening Hours: 09:30 AM - 18:00 PM
Last admission: 17:00 PM
Activity Duration: 2 Hours (Approx.)
About SEA LIFE Sydney:
Get close to an amazing world of underwater discovery at Sea Life Sydney Aquarium’s themed exhibits including the Penguin Expedition, Dugong Island and Shark Valley. The Sydney Aquarium has 13,000 animals from 700 different species including majestic dugongs, grey nurse sharks, jellyfish and an array of tropical fish! Among 14 different zones, the newest attraction- Day & Night on the Reef is a definite favorite. From Discovery Rockpool to the Jurassic Seas you can enjoy them all at the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
- Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Wharf 6, Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time Slots:
- Darling Harbour: 10:15 AM, 12:20 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:35 PM
- Circular Quay: 10:32 AM, 12:37 PM, 14:17 PM, 15:52 PM
Sydney Harbour Cruise Duration:
- Darling Harbour: 90 minutes
- Circular Quay: 60 minutes
About Sydney Harbour Cruise:
Do you wish to go on a cruise in Sydney and capture the views of the Harbour Bridge? Explore the best of the Sydney waterfront on a relaxing 60-90 minutes cruise. See the most famous tourist attractions alongside Sydney Harbour from an open deck. Learn more about the city, its harbors, and beaches from the informative crew and live commentary.
Activity Location: Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Activity Timings: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Activity Duration: 1 hour (approx.)
About Sydney Opera House Tour:
Unlock the secrets of the Sydney Opera House with a captivating guided tour. Explore the iconic building that hosts over 1800 performances annually and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Led by an expert guide, delve into the history, anecdotes, and magic of this architectural marvel. Learn about the future of this renowned hall through immersive digital exhibits. Marvel at panoramic views of Sydney Harbour from within the Opera House. Book the Sydney Opera House Guided Tour package and have a fun-filled family experience.
Activity Location: Madame Tussauds, Wheat Road, Sydney NSW
Activity Timings: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Last Admission: 4:00 PM
- Note: Timings vary from season to season, please check the website calendar before your visit.
Activity Duration: 3 Hours (Approx.)
- Note: Once you enter the museum, you can stay for as long as you wish.
About Madame Tussauds Sydney:
With lifelike figures and interactivity at every turn, Madame Tussauds Sydney allows you to walk the red carpet and experience the glittering world of fame. See wax figures of world leaders, sports heroes, movie & music stars. Try posing with Barack Obama or sitting with Queen Elizabeth II. You can also keep a look out for lifelike wax figures of movie stars such as Hugh Jackman and Chris Hemsworth. Australia's beloved icons like Ned Kelly, Kylie Minogue and Steve Irwin's wax statues are also on display. Pose and capture unique pictures with wax statues of your favorite celebs at Madame Tussauds Sydney, one of the most famous attractions in the city.
Take Some Joy Rides At Historic Luna Park
- Maximize your winter fun by enjoying thrilling rides at Historic Luna Park. Luna Park turns into the ultimate winter wonderland during the colder months as an ice rink pops up in the park, draped with wreath lighting.
- Have pulse-pounding fun as you ride the Wild Mouse and stimulate all your senses as you step into a legendary time capsule Rotor.
- You can also meet laughing clowns here and enjoy a wide variety of games.
- Warm your winter chills by heading to the cafe where you can enjoy butterscotch schnapps, Irish coffee, and Jägermeister.
Location: 1 Olympic Drive, Milsons Point NSW, 2061
Timing: 10 am to 8 pm
Activity Location: Westfield Sydney, Level 5/108 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Activity Timings: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Last Admission: 7:00 PM
Activity Duration: 2 Hours (Approx.)
About Sydney Tower Eye:
Sydney Tower Eye takes you to the highest point above Sydney for breathtaking 360 degree views of the beautiful city. The Observation Deck provides views of the golden beaches, the Blue Mountains, and the mesmerizing views of sunsets. The deck also offers state-of-the-art technology that includes high powered binoculars and multilingual touch panels that narrate interesting facts about the landmarks to the visitors.
Taronga Zoo Location: Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, NSW
Opening Hours: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Activity Duration: 3-5 Hours
About Taronga Zoo:
Take a tour of the wonderful Taronga zoo and be ready to witness the amazing 350 species of animals. Here, you will get a chance to watch the amazing fauna of the zoo also with access to limited keeper talks, presentations, and access to the Sky Safari cable car. So, Book Taronga Zoo Tickets and see more than 5,000 wild animals living in their natural habitat.
Know The Aussie Navy At Australian National Maritime Museum
- Discover Sydney's relationship with the sea by visiting the Australian National Maritime Museum.
- It houses the largest collection of maritime exhibitions, artifacts, research, and learning resources.
- The vessels on display include the big gun destroyer HMAS Vampire, the 1874 tall ship James Craig, the submarine HMAS Onslow, and the replica of Captain Cook's HMB Endeavour.
- Since the museum is not so crowded during the winter, you can explore the various exhibits and artifacts without any hassle.
Location: Murray Street Darling Harbour Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Timing: 10:30 am to 4 pm
Meeting Location: Hop on at any of the stops along the routes:
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Opera House
- Circular Quay
- Darling Harbour
- Kings Cross
- Bondi Beach
- The Rocks
Operating Timings: 9:30 AM - 2:45 PM
Access Validity: 1-2 Days
About Hop on Hop off in Sydney:
Head off to an exciting tour around Sydney with unlimited access to the Hop-on Hop-off busses on 2 different routes: Sydney and Bondi. Both these itineraries offer unmissable views of the city’s main attractions along with pre-recorded commentary in 8 languages. Book this Big Bus open-top Hop-on Hop-off tour ticket and experience the best of Sydney with your loved ones.
Activity Duration: 1.5 hours (Approx.)
Activity Timings: Thursdays to Saturdays
Activity Location: Sydney, Australia
Head back to the petrifying medieval times when prisoners and former convicts ran amok and executions happened in common places. The streets were ruled by the Rocks Push Gang and slums were overrun with mass burial pits. Stroll around the streets of Sydney as the guide narrates to you the old times and their daunting tales.
Activity Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes (approx.)
Starting Time: 06:30 PM
Location: 35 Harrington Street The Rocks - The Clocktower
About Vivid Photography Walking Tour in Sydney:
Take a walking tour through Sydney's multi-award-winning light festival to click some remarkable photos of the famous landmarks. Get accompanied by a professional photographer guide and capture the best pictures in amazing quality and in a perfect angle. Who doesn't want a picture-perfect photo of a famous site clicked by themselves to post on their Instagram? So book this ticket to enhance your Sydney trip.
Lace-up Your Skates
- The list of best things to do in Sydney in winter won't be complete if you don't add ice skating at Macquarie Ice Rink.
- This man-made ice rink has been delighting ice skaters for around thirty years and is home to a full-size Olympic rink.
- It also works as a training facility for professional and recreational ice skaters.
- You can enjoy figure skating, ice dancing, theatre on ice, synchronized skating, speed skating, and ice hockey here.
- Ice rink skating here is the best thing to do in Sydney in winter for an adventurous person.
Location: Herring Rd & Waterloo Rd, Macquarie Park, Ryde, New South Wales 2113 Australia
Timing: 10:30 am - 9:15 pm
Wander through The Markets
- Pick up delicious farm fresh produce, souvenirs, fashion items, and gourmet treats at one of Sydney's famous markets.
- You can wander through Rozelle Collectors Market and buy bric-a-brac and second-hand books and head to Carriageworks Farmers Market to stock up on fresh produce and snacks.
- Wander through Glebe market to buy vintage items and head to Manly Marketplace to pick up backpacker-chic giftware and locally made homewares.
Take A Coastal Walk At Bondi Beach
- One of the best things to do in Sydney in winter is taking a coastal walk at Bondi Beach. As you enjoy the walk, you can appreciate the beautiful views and feel the chilly wind caressing your hair.
- In the winter months, the beach becomes an excellent vantage point to spot humpback whales as they make their annual migration along the coast.
And if you want some respite from the cold waves, you can book your spot at the nearby restaurants and cafes and enjoy hot coffee or refreshing wine.
Location: Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Explore The Nature Royal Botanic Garden
- Spend some time in the lap of nature and soak in the winter sun by exploring The Nature Royal Botanic Garden.
- The garden has plants of interest throughout the seasons, and during winter, you can see vivid displays of specialist snowdrops.
- If you're a bird lover, you're in for a treat as the garden houses various bird species, including the ibis and noisy miner.
- The perk of visiting the garden during winter is that the entire garden is decorated with mistletoe, nearly ten thousand twinkling lights, and reindeer.
Location: Mrs. Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
Timing: 10:30 am to 12 pm