Cruises in GoaThe beauty of Goa from the waterfront is something that can only be admired from a cruise in Goa. The cruises offer a type of experience that is irreplaceable. You can opt for a solo voyage, or you can bring your family to make the journey more memorable.
There are different types of Goa cruise packages that you can opt for and amenities, as well as activities offered by the cruises, depend on the type and operator. If you want to indulge in a fairy-tale dinner amidst the sea, you can opt for the Trodly Cruise. However, if you have the desire to experience a game of casino onboard, you can go for Deltin Royale or Casino Carnival.
If you want to have the best Goa cruise trip, then there is no better option than the Jalesh Cruise. They offer various destinations that you can choose from. You can also opt from the different types of accommodations available that include Ocean view rooms, Balcony rooms as well as suites.
Moreover, the activities arranged for the guests are noteworthy. You can indulge in Broadway shows, disco, piano bar, burlesque shows, etc. You can also introduce your taste buds to different types of cuisines available onboard. It is to ensure that you have the time of your life and make unforgettable memories.
People Also Ask About Cruises in Goa
Which are the best routes for cruises departing from Goa?1. Goa to Mumbai: The route opted for this exhilarating journey is Goa-Mumbai-Highseas-Goa. While the guests wait to reach the destination, Mumbai, they can enjoy the various amenities onboard. After reaching the Mumbai port, the guests are given adequate time to marvel at the raw beauty of the city of dreams. You can enjoy the local delicacies and take a trip to the nearby attraction sites like the Gateway of India, Elephanta Island, etc.
The whole cruise lasts for 3 nights and 4 days. There are three types of accommodations that you can choose from. They are – standard, deluxe, and premium. Moreover, all meals are included in the goa cruise trip package. There are also various types of entertainment to keep the guests engaged.
The activities planned for the guests onboard are simply spectacular. You can watch a Broadway show or you can simply tempt your luck in a casino. If you are a fitness enthusiast, you will definitely be pleased with the fitness area. The different types of restaurants serve various kinds of cuisines to satisfy the food palate of the different guests. However, if you are in the mood for a party, there is a disco and a piano bar waiting for you.
2. Goa to Lakshadweep: One of the best cruises from Goa to Lakshadweep is the Jalesh Cruises. The route that is mapped for the journey is Goa-Mumbai-Highseas-Lakshadweep-Goa. Before reaching the final destination, Lakshadweep, the ship makes an intermediate stop at Mumbai. During this stop, you can admire the picturesque beauty of Mumbai from the seaside. After the ship reaches Lakshadweep, you can opt for the shore excursions that are available to explore the islands.
During the journey, you can indulge in the various activities that are carefully planned. Now, parents can enjoy the cruise without worrying about the kids. The gaming zone will keep them engaged. You can use this time to attend the Broadway shows or even shake your hips at a piano bar. Moreover, you can also experience the exclusive burlesque show.
If you are in a mood to learn new things, you can check out the cooking demonstrations, dance classes, and the Italian language classes. Also, if you are worried about getting out of shape or simply miss your workouts, fret not! The best cruise in Goa has an excellently designed gym with state-of-the-art equipment. The presence of several restaurants will definitely aid you in trying different cuisines.
Which are the best casino cruises in Goa?1. Casino Carnival in Panjim, Goa: With a wide variety of games and exciting entertainment, the Casino Carnival is the latest hotspot for the casino lovers. It is anchored in the ethereal beauty of the Mandovi River. There are a total of 27 gaming tables on the two floors of the cruise.
2. Deltin Jaqk in Panjim, Goa: Steadily rising in popularity is the Deltin Jaqk casino cruise in Goa. It is anchored amidst the panoramic beauty of River Mandovi and offers a unique experience to the visitors. The casino cruise boasts of an impressive 350 casino games, a multi-cuisine restaurant, an Aqua bar, and voracious entertainment.
3. Deltin Royale in Panjim, Goa: Here you can enjoy the multitude of games, along with live music shows. You can also taste the sumptuous meals at the multi-cuisine restaurant and make memorable memories.
Which are some best luxury cruises in Goa?1. Jalesh Cruise: Jalesh Cruise offers a perfect mix of luxury and comfort. With top-quality accommodations, sumptuous meals, and various kinds of activities planned, they make sure that the guests have a wonderful time on the ship.
2. Britona cruise: One of the best ways to marvel at the beauty of Goa is to board a luxury cruise. You can either opt for the day cruise or an overnight stay cruise. You can enjoy the 2-hour voyage and indulge in the floating tasting room while trying out some delicious beverages.
3. Fun Cruises Goa: Fun Cruises Goa promises a luxurious experience on board. You can admire the scenic beauty of the Arabian Sea while tasting the delicious gourmets. You can choose the cruise type and enjoy the numerous activities that are planned while sailing on the serene sea waters.
4. Solita luxury cruise: When it comes to luxury cruise in Goa, then no cruise does it better than the Solita luxury cruise. With a wide range of activities and impressive cabins, the cruise is an absolute delight. Also, the foods and beverages served here are one of a kind and will definitely keep you wanting for more.
5. Rediscovery Cruises: You can experience the picturesque beauty of the convergence of the Arabian Sea and Mandovi River in Rediscovery cruises. The minimum time of the voyage is 2 hours, and you can choose a trip anytime between 6 am to 7 pm. There are also various rides that you can choose from.
Which are the best dinner cruises in Goa?1. Dinner Cruise in Mandovi River, Goa: Located in the River Mandovi, the dinner cruise offers exquisite food along with a stunning view of the waterfront. Apart from delicious food, several types of drinks are also available at the bar. In this 2 hour cruise, you can also enjoy other forms of entertainment like games, DJ music, and dance.
2. Trodly Dinner Cruise: The 4-hour dinner cruise takes you on an adventurous ride all over Panjim City. You can make wonderful memories with your loved ones while gorging on a delicious buffet. Moreover, live music is present along with different drinks.
3. The Paulo Cruises: Labeled as the best dinner cruise in Goa, the Paulo Cruises will definitely mesmerize you. The four-hour cruise offers exotic drinks and tasty foods that are bound to excite your taste buds. Also, the DJ spins the latest party tracks so that you can enjoy the remaining time on the dance floor.
What kind of accommodation is provided on cruises in Goa?There are different types of accommodations provided in the goa cruise tour. However, the style of the accommodations and the amenities available depends on the cruise and the package that you have selected.
- Ocean view: This room offers a magnificent view of the ocean. Certain exclusive services are available on the booking of this room.
- Balcony room: This room comes with a private balcony where you can enjoy the view of the water.
- Interior room: In this type of room, standard facilities are available.
- Mini suites: These rooms are luxury redefined. With a private seating area and balcony, you can enjoy the various luxurious facilities here.
What is included in the Goa cruise Package?Various facilities and amenities are included in the Goa cruise Packages. The type of facilities you receive also depends on the type of cruise you have opted for. Usually, meals and drinks are included in the cruise package. Moreover, several types of entertainment shows are also arranged for the guests onboard.
You can also find a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and gym included in the package. On some cruises, you will find that there are discos and DJ music present. Furthermore, parents do not have to worry anymore as various types of games have been designed exclusively to keep the kids entertained.
What are the exclusions in Goa cruise package?There are some exclusions on the Goa cruise trip. The type of exclusion depends entirely on the kind of cruise you want to enjoy. If you want to make any type of purchase on board, then that is not included in the package. Also, basic essentials like sunglasses, camera, sunscreen, etc. also have to be brought by the guests.
Clothing, footwear, and any other personal belongings are not provided by the cruise. You also have to bring medications that you take regularly. Also, no outside beverages or drinks are allowed inside the ship. Moreover, any type of game or activity that requires cash is not included in the cruise package.
What amenities are offered in the Goa cruise tour?A wide range of amenities is offered in the Goa cruise packages. Of course, the amenities vary depending on the cruise and the package you choose. However, you can expect to come across some common amenities.
Most of the cruises have splendidly furnished rooms that contain luxurious beds, fridge, TV, phone, complimentary toiletries, and a security box. However, some luxurious rooms can also have private balconies as well as a seating area.
On the ship, you can find a gaming zone, swimming pool, and Jacuzzi. Some cruises even have multiple restaurants and bars. You can also find a casino, fitness area, Broadway shows, and disco.
What kind of activities & entertainment are there at Goa cruise packages?1. Fitness: With state of the art instruments in the fitness area, the gym witnesses a huge crowd of people waiting to try the equipment. This way you are entertained and can keep your body in shape.
2. Bars: The presence of numerous bars make the guests more comfortable. They can now choose their preferred choice of drink or try something new.
3. Restaurants: There are different restaurants that satisfy the various food palates of the guests onboard. The variability of the dishes available, along with the deliciousness of the food makes the restaurants even more popular.
4. Kids activities: Families booking goa cruises do not have to worry about their kids anymore. With a plethora of activities designed especially for kids, you can enjoy the adult areas easily. You can be assured that your kids will have the time of their life too.
5. Disco: If you are a party lover, then the disco on board the ship will take your breath away. Here, the DJ puts on party tracks all night long so that you can dance, drink, and enjoy the entire night.
6. Broadway shows: International performers ensure that the guests are enraptured by the time the show ends. The mesmerizing show makes the evening even more memorable.
Which beaches are famous for cruising in Goa?
Following are some of the beaches and rivers famous for cruising in Goa:
- Mandovi bridges
What types of cruises are available in Goa?
Goa is considered as one of the best locations for river cruising. There are cruises that cater to budget travellers as well as luxury travellers, so you can pick one according to your budget. Cruising in Goa can be categorised into the following types:- Luxury Cruise: This ship has all things luxury. It is no less than a 5 star hotel and you can also book an overnight stay at this cruise.
- Private Cruise: These cruises are booked for private groups and parties. It has exclusive entry and needs to be booked quite in advance.
- Casino Cruise: These are cruises that have a casino inside it. These usually have a fixed start and end point and stop in the middle of sea for a fixed number of hours.
There are some other cruises classified by Goa tourism in the categories of:- Sundown: These cruises get lit just during and after sunset. These are mainly famous amongst nature lovers and photography enthusiasts.
- Sunset: Embrace dusk in the most enchanting way by taking up a ride in a sunset cruise. It is affordable and offers mesmerising views.
- Dinner: These cruises are specially arranged to give people an offbeat- off-shore dining experience. Because dining onshore in quiet mainstream.
- Backwater Thrills: These cruises sail across the backwaters of Mandoviriver, as well as through the islands of Chorao and Divar.
What type of cruises are available at the Mandovi River?
The following types of cruises can be availed in Mandovi River:- Luxury Cruise
Entry fee - approximately INR 2000 on weekdays
- Private Cruise
Entry fee -approximately INR 10000 on weekdays
- Houseboat Cruise
Entry fee -approximately INR 10000 on weekdays
- River Cruise
Entry fee -approximately INR 500 to 700 on weekdays
- Sunset Cruise
Entry fee -approximately INR 150 on weekdays
What is the price of cruises in Goa?
The price of the cruise in Goa varies depending on the type of cruise, the day of the week, and the length of the period you are going to be on board. The range is between 300 INR-20,000 INR. Also, some of the cruises don't include food and drinks on the ticket, so you have to pay for that as well.
Are there any romantic cruises for couples?
Yes, there are many romantic cruises available exclusively for couples. These usually start from a range of INR 5000 and may or may not be inclusive of foods and drinks. Mostly, they have packages inclusive of welcome drinks, wine and dessert and rest can either be pre-booked or can be as per the a la carte.
These cruises usually have dance and musical performances for entertainment. They are beautifully lit to create the magical ambiance of romance and a special arrangement for dining is also organised for couples.
Where can we go for houseboat cruises in Goa? What is the cost of a houseboat cruise?
There are a number of houseboats to choose from in Goa. Some of the places where you can go for the perfect houseboat cruise experience are:- Chapora river
- Mandovi river
- John’s houseboat in Goan backwaters
- Santa Lucia
The cost for these houseboat cruises for an overnight stay, starts at a minimum of INR 8000 and can go on to approximately INR 30000 per night.
Are there any party cruises in Goa?
Most of the cruises are organized with an aim of providing pure entertainment but there are a few cruises that arrange exclusive parties; youth being their major audience. There are quite a few party cruises in Goa as it is heavily visited by young crowd.
Party cruises can be hired to throw a private party in an enclosed group. The booking of this should be done well in advance as they are booked and reserved, especially during the peak season from October to February.