Mauritius Packages For CoupleMauritius honeymoon packages - Browse through a wide range of Mauritius packages for couple with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Mauritius honeymoon tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are a just-married couple and are looking for a perfect spot to cure your post-wedding blues then Thrillophilia’s Mauritius Honeymoon Packages are something you simply can’t resist. It blesses you with elegant romantic dining options in the darkness of the night sky.
Moreover, you may also indulge yourself in rejuvenating spa treatments with the best modern amenities from Mauritius. The customized Mauritius honeymoon packages by Thrillophilia promise you with exciting deals and offer to make your holidays a budgeted one for you and your partner. It’s the affordability and the reliability, which makes our honeymoon packages the first choice for budget-friendly couples.
Being one of the most seductive island nations, a honeymoon trip to Mauritius is a win-win situation that offers you an enchanting retreat to some of the glorious beaches, dazzling waterfalls, and historical wonders. With so many things to do here in this secluded piece of land, your Mauritius honeymoon promises you a scintillating experience to take back with you.
With our Mauritius honeymoon tour package, you can explore the ‘Island Paradise of Indian Ocean’ to its fullest like never before. Throughout this fun-filled romantic holiday tour, you can explore some famous attractions such as Floreal Shopping Complex, Ganga Talao, Marie Reine de La Paix, Caudan Waterfront, etc.
Nevertheless, to keep you energetic throughout your journey, we have also included a few water sport adventures. If you want, you can add a luxurious romantic flavor by adding Mauritius cruising adventure to your bucket list. So, gear yourself to witness some of the opulent resorts, flaunting lush foliage, turquoise waters, and white sand beaches on your journey.
Places to Visit in Mauritius For Honeymoon Trip:1. Ile Aux Cerfs – Mauritius honeymoon package sounds incomplete without an escape to the Ile Aux Cerfs. This is a privately owned island stationed near Mauritius’s east coast and is named after the stags who visited here long back. Adventure loving couples can engage themselves in water sports like banana boat rides and parasailing here.
2. Pamplemousses Garden – One of the most seasoned gardens in Mauritius, the Pamplemousses Garden shelters around 650+ assorted plants – the prime ones being water lilies, sugar sticks, and palms. Mont Choisy Beach is a vital attraction of this garden.
3. Blue Bay Beach – The staggering blue shades of the Blue Bay Beach promises you a peaceful and bright environment to get swarmed on your weekends with your better half. Underwater photography is a key activity to enjoy here.
4. Mont Choisy – Famous for its calm and turquoise waters, the Mont Choisy is a hub of abundant oceanic life featuring brightly coloured corals, flora, and fauna. The beach is well-equipped with secluded places, water rides, and restaurants offering delicious seafood.
5. Le Morne – Usually an ideal beach, you will see the shores here coming to life during weekends and holidays. Plan a romantic candlelight dinner with your date here to enjoy a moment of togetherness with your soulmate in the dim light of moon.
6. La Cambuse – La Cambuse Beach is a popular beachfront lined with open restrooms, seats, chimneys, and roofed beach huts. The beach is nothing less than an excellent plunge for a solid swimmer.
Things to Do on Mauritius Honeymoon Tour:1. Cave Sea Kayaking – Enjoy your kayaking dream with Mauritius’ Cave Sea Kayaking expedition amidst the beautifully carved rock caves and fellow kayak experts. Your 7 km long kayaking journey starts from the Albion LightHouse and ends at Albion beach.
2. Deep-Sea Fishing – Pump your adrenaline to the fullest with the big game of fishing at the Grand Bay in Mauritius. Who knows, you might even spot a few dancing dolphins while enjoying your fishing adventure. Get ready to catch some beautiful local fishes such as YellowFin Tuna, Wahoo, and Bonito fishes endemic to Mauritius.
3. Underwater Sea Walk – Mauritius underwater sea walking is one of the most enthralling experiences to ponder around on your Mauritius trip. The bright blue and shimmering lagoon waters promise you with an exciting tour inside the world of corals and peep through the different flora and fauna that mark their presence there.
4. Mauritius Snorkelling – Diving through the deep blue waters for exploring the mystifying marine life is one of the exciting things to include in your Mauritius honeymoon tour package. The Blue Bay Marine Park is the perfect pick for the snorkeling beginners and all those who love to indulge in sunbathing and languid picnics.
5. Water skiing – The Mauritius water skiing adventure is a high adrenaline-pumping adventure to try along the beautiful Mauritius coastline. The tidal pond formed here gives you a complete assurance of the enormously gushing water currents from the untamed ocean.
6. Windsurfing – Overloaded with calories from your last romantic dine out in Mauritius? Get ready for an adventurous experience with windsurfing at Le Morne Peninsula. One of the challenging, yet rewarding experiences amidst the calm and shimmering waters and the air currents, Le Morne Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for windsurfing wanderers across the globe.
Best Time For Mauritius Honeymoon Trip:The best time to visit Mauritius for Honeymoon is from May to December when the weather is cool, dry, and sunny. This delightful summer climate creates an inviting atmosphere, attracting travelers from all corners of the globe in search of a tranquil vacation destination. Whether you're seeking relaxation or eager to bask in the sun and indulge in beach activities, Mauritius provides the perfect setting for a memorable holiday.
|Mauritius Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Price|
|Mauritius Tour Package From India||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 19,000|
|Mauritius Tour Package From Delhi||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 22,000|
|Mauritius Tour Package From Mumbai||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 28,000|
|Mauritius Tour Package From Bangalore||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 33,000|
|Mauritius Honeymoon Package From Delhi||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 36,000|