Best Selling Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
Home to a cluster of beaches, rare wildlife and shining nightlife, Mauritius has been a favourite destination of vacation seekers since ages. A Mauritius package from India will offer you a chance to experience solace away from the humdrum of city life.
- On the first day of the Mauritius package from India, you will be boarding a flight from India and will reach the airport of Mauritius. Once you set foot on this tropical island, you will be transferred to a beachside resort, where the remaining part of the day will be for you to enjoy as you want. You can either spend the evening resting in your comfy rooms or can enjoy the sunset on the beach.
- The second day of the Mauritius tour package from India will take you towards the beautiful locations sitting on the northern side of the island. All significant places of tourist interest like Fort Adelaide - Citadelle, Round of Champ de Mars, Marie Reine de La Paix and Mall of Mauritius - Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront will be covered
- Day three of the tour will be spent sightseeing on the southern part of the island, and famous tourist destinations including the Floreal Shopping Complex, the famous Volcanic crater - Trou Aux Cerfs and Ganga Talao - the Grand Bassin Shiva Temple will be marked as visited
- Day four of the tour will offer you a chance to experience a speed boat ride while traversing the deep blue waters. This water is home to numerous rare marines which can be marveled at while enjoying around the island of Ile Aux Cer. Famous for its shining white sand beaches, this island is frequented by many nature admirers from all over the world.
- The fifth day is free for you; thus, you can spend it on your own. Be it shopping, having street food or indulging in water-based activities, here you will find a plethora of fun activities to try your hands on.
- Day six of this tour will also be given to you to spend on your own; thus you are free to enjoy any activity or sightseeing tour.
- The seventh day will be the last one, and on this day you will be transferred to the airport after having some delicious breakfast. From here, you will board a flight back to India.
- Offering a variety of sightseeing and entertainment options, Mauritius has been a go-to destination for many people around the world. Be it the beautiful sandy beaches or chic cafes and clubs, Mauritius package from Delhi will make sure that you enjoy every bit of your vacation.
- The first day of Mauritius package from Delhi will be dedicated to the northern part of the island, and all significant attractions will be covered. This part is known for many famous places like the Fort Adelaide - Citadelle, the Round of Champ de Mars, the Marie Reine de La Paix and the Mall of Mauritius - Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront, where people rush for a fun-filled holiday.
- Day two of Mauritius tour package from Delhi will take you to towards the southern part of the island, and all the major attractions like Floreal Shopping Complex, famous Volcanic crater - Trou Aux Cerfs and the Ganga Talao - Grand Bassin Shiva Temple will be covered on this day. This day will end by returning to your resort for an overnight stay.
- On the fourth day, you will get an opportunity to traverse the deep blue waters in a speed boat while sailing around the Aux Cerf Island. Home to a vast marine life and a plethora of adventure activities, this island holds many beautiful white sand beaches where one can chill for a while, followed by entertaining self with an array of water-based activities like diving and snorkelling.
- Day five of the tour is free; thus you can spend it however you want, you can either go for some rejuvenation in spas and health care centres or can wander along the shore while enjoying street snacks.
- The sixth day of the tour is also free for you, and you can do anything on this day. This day can turn out to be the best for doing some last-minute shopping or indulging in adrenaline rushing activities on the beaches.
- The seventh day will be the last one, and today you will be heading back to your home. Once being shifted to the airport, you will be boarding a flight towards Delhi.
- Home to sparkling waters and the palm-laden shores, Mauritius has been catering people from far away who just come here to spend some quality time with their friends and family. The wide array of activities and the romantic beaches here have been the favourite go-to destination of honeymooners. A Mauritius honeymoon package from Mumbai will take you deeper into the beauty and will provide you with the best “we-time” required for a couple
- The first day of Mauritius honeymoon package from Mumbai will commence as you board a flight from Mumbai and reach the beautiful location of Mauritius. Once you set foot on the airport, you will be shifted to a beach resort where the rest of the day will be given for leisure.
- Day two of the Mauritius tour package for couple from Mumbai will be spent marvelling the beauty located on the northern part of the island. The first stop of the day will be Fort Adelaide - Citadelle followed by a visit to the Round of Champ de Mars. Other famous places like Marie Reine de La Paix and Mall of Mauritius - Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront will also be covered on this day.
- The third day of the trip will be spent sightseeing on the southern part of this island. All the famous places like the Floreal Shopping Complex, The famous Volcanic crater - Trou Aux Cerfs and the Ganga Talao - Grand Bassin Shiva Temple will be covered on this day.
- Day four of this romantic trip will be dedicated to traversing the deep blue waters and marvelling at the vast marines while riding a speed boat. The island of Ile Aux Cerf will be traversed this whole day, and you will get a chance to enjoy around the shining white sand.
- The fifth day will be the last one, and today you will be catching a flight back home.
Known as the favourite vacation destination among youngsters, Mauritius is home to some of the best scenic spots and a plethora of adventurous activities which will surely keep you on your toes. This Mauritius package from Mumbai will make sure that you do not miss a single bit of fun and enjoy a dreamy time.
- On the first day of Mauritius package from Mumbai, you will be boarding a flight from Mumbai and will reach Mauritius international airport. Once you get transferred to the beachside hotel and rest for a while, the remaining part of the day will offer you an opportunity to explore the beaches while admiring the setting sun across the sea.
- Day two of Mauritius tour package from Mumbai will be spent exploring the northern part of this island, and all the significant places of tourist interest will be covered on this day. Places like Fort Adelaide - Citadelle, Round of Champ de Mars and Marie Reine de La Paix will be marked as a visit. If the time permits, you might also get a chance to shop for some souvenirs in the Mall of Mauritius.
- Day three of the trip will be dedicated to the southern part of the island, and the famous places like the floral shopping complex and volcanic crater etc. will be marked for the visit. The Grand Basin Shiv temple will also be covered on this day.
- The Fourth day of this trip will start with a speed boat ride across the le Aux Cerf island. Famous for the white sand beaches and crystal Blue waters, this place attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world. Many adventurous activities like scuba diving and snorkelling are also performed here.
- Day five of the tour is for leisure, and today you are free to do whatever you want. From shopping to indulging in adrenaline rushing activities, you can do anything you want and return to the stay in time.
- Day six will also be a free day, and today you can visit many famous locations and beaches on your own.
- On the last day of this trip, you will be packing up after having a delightful breakfast. Once you check out from the hotel, you will be transferred to the Airport.
Flaunting lush foliage, white sand beaches, opulent resorts, and turquoise waters, Mauritius makes for a slice of paradise for honeymooners. Evolved from volcanic actions, this pristine island is enclosed by colourful corals that make it the perfect hub for enjoying thrilling water activities. With Thrillophilia’s Mauritius honeymoon package from Delhi, you can explore the “Island Paradise of Indian Ocean” with your sweetheart and celebrate your new relationship with the perfect “swag”! According to the Mauritius tour package for couple from Delhi, you will spend your first day in Mauritius at leisure with your beloved, after you reach the island and get transferred to your beach resort.
- The second day of your Mauritius honeymoon package from Delhi is reserved for a full-day exploration tour of North Mauritius. On this fun-filled romantic tour, you will visit the popular attractions of the island’s northern region, including Fort Adelaide - an ancient fortification known for its historical significance, Marie Reine de La Paix, Round of Champ de Mars, Caudan Waterfront, and Bagatelle - the most popular and swanky mall in Mauritius.
- On the third day of your Mauritius honeymoon tour from Delhi, you will head for a sightseeing tour of South Mauritius. On this full-day enjoyable excursion, you will cover Floreal Shopping Complex, Trou Aux Cerfs - an inactive volcanic crater, and Ganga Talao.
- On the fourth day of your Mauritius honeymoon trip, you will proceed on a romantic tour of Ile Aux Cerf Island. You will spend time enjoying exhilarating speed boat rides and exploring the azure waters and white sands on this island. You will spend the fifth day at leisure with your partner, engaging in romantic activities, as per your personal plans
- The sixth day of your Mauritius honeymoon tour will also be a romantic day leisure day that will give you the opportunity to enjoy some cozy intimate private time with your sweetheart. You will conclude your Mauritius honeymoon trip on the seventh day and bid goodbye to this picturesque island with lovely memories of your first romantic tour after marriage.
Known for its beaches, reefs and lagoons, Mauritius has been inviting thousands of tourists from all over the world. Be it the chic beach parties or the adrenaline rushing activities; this place lets you enjoy several fun-filled activities. This Mauritius package from Bangalore will take you to this beautiful tropical paradise and will make sure that you enjoy every seconding of your vacation.
- The first day of Mauritius package from Bangalore will kick start by you reaching the airport. Once you set foot here, our representatives will transfer you to a beachside resort, where the rest of the day will be for leisure activities. You can either rest overnight or can enjoy the beachside locations on your own
- Day two of Mauritius tour package from Bangalore will be dedicated to the northern part of the island, in which all the famous tourist destinations will be covered. The first stop will be the Fort Adelaide - Citadelle followed by a trip to Round of Champ de Mars. Other popular tourist spots like Marie Reine de La Paix, Mall of Mauritius - Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront will also be covered on this day.
- The third day of your trip will be spent traversing the southern corner of the island and all famous locations including the Floreal Shopping Complex, the famous Volcanic crater - Trou Aux Cerfs, and Ganga Talao - Grand Bassin Shiva Temple. Once the sightseeing is done, you will be taken back to the beachside resort for an overnight stay.
- Day four will take you to Aux Cerf Island, around which you will enjoy a speed boat trip within the deep blue waters. Get a chance to witness the marines resting in its deep blue waters, followed by walking tours of the white sand beaches.
- The fifth day is for leisure; thus, you are free to do whatever you want. You can either go for the beachside parties or can enjoy a heart fulling session of shopping in the local markets.
- Day six of the trip will also be free; thus, you can enjoy many adrenaline rushing activities on your own and can choose to spend some cozy time within your beachside stay.
- Day seven is the last one, and today you will be travelling back to Bangalore by boarding a flight from the airport.
- On day 2, Enjoy a trip to Ile Aux cerf island, where you can enjoy water activities and spend time at the beach. In the evening, go for a romantic dinner under the sky with your partner.
- Day 3 of your Mauritius honeymoon package from India is marked for leisure. Feel free to spend your entire day at the resort or try boat riding to nearby islands.
- On day 4, you will be taken for a North Island tour, explore the northern region and visit places like Fort Adelaide, Champs de Mars racecourse, Le Caudan Waterfront and enjoy shopping. Have an overnight stay at the resort.
- On day 5, Enjoy a full day tour to Casela Nature park, where you will witness the exotic flora and fauna and experience activities like tiger , lion walking, jungle safari, giraffe feeding and much more.
- On day 6, Embark on a trip to the south island and visit places like Trou aux Cerfs, Grand Bassin, Chamarel village, Chamarel waterfall, Black River Gorges and enjoy shopping at Curepipe.
- On day 7, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure with happy memories of your Mauritius honeymoon tour package from India.
- Mauritius honeymoon package with cruise is a special 6 days and 7 nights honeymoon trip to Mauritius which includes a luxurious cruise experience, accommodation, meals , transportation and sightseeing activities.
- The tour starts as you arrive at the airport, from where you will be escorted to your resort. You will be provided with dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 2, After breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to Ile Aux cerf Island, where you can enjoy water activities like Undersea Walk, tube ride, and Parasailing. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 3, After breakfast, you can spend this day leisurely, explore the city on your own, enjoy shopping or try various local restaurants. You can also visit Casela Nature Park on your own and have dinner with an overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 4, After breakfast, you will be taken for a trip to North Island, where you will visit some famous tourist attractions like Fort Adelaide, Pamplemousse Botanical garden, D’Armes boulevard, Le Caudan Waterfront and Champ de Mars racecourse. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 5, After breakfast, go for the South Island Tour of Mauritius and witness places like Grand Bassin Lake, Trou Aux Cerfs and Chamarel waterfall. After the tour, you will be dropped off at the resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 6, After breakfast, embark on a luxurious Catamaran Cruise experience, which includes lunch and open bar, light snacks and a trip to a private island, where you can enjoy some leisure time at the beach and try water sports. The tour ends at 04:00 pm , after which you are free to spend the evening on your own. Have dinner and an overnight stay at the resort.
- Day 7, After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport as your Mauritius couple package with cruise comes to an end.
- Day 1 of the Mauritius 5 star packages will see you arriving at the Mauritius International Airport and meet with our representative You will then get transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. Choose to spend this time exploring the beaches, markets and the nightlife. By the end of this, you will head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 2, you will savour breakfast at the hotel and then set out for a full-day excursion to the North Island. While exploring the northern region of Mauritius, you will visit top tourist attractions like Fort Adelaide - Citadel, Round of Champ de Mars, Marie Reine de La Paix, Mall of Mauritius - Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront. Later that day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 3, you will begin with breakfast at the hotel and then proceed for a full-day trip to the South Island. In the southern region of Mauritius, you will go for sightseeing of the best attractions like -Floreal Shopping Complex, famous Volcanic crater - Trou Aux Cerfs and Ganga Talao - Grand Bassin Shiva Temple. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 4, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then get ready to travel to the Ile Aux Cerf Island in a speedboat. Once you reach the alluring Island, the rest of the day at your leisure. You can immerse in the beauty of the sandy beaches, swim into the clear sea waters, lay down under the sun or go on an exploration of the area. Afterwards, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 5 will be a leisure day where you can make your own travel plans. Go out for a sightseeing tour of Mauritius or stay in for some relaxation. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- Day 6 will be another leisure day that you can spend as per your liking. Go shopping, enjoy water-sports, or get rest at the hotel. You will spend the night at the hotel.
- Day 7 of the 5 star Mauritius holiday packages, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the Mauritius International Airport for your journey onwards.
Places To Visit In Mauritius on Honeymoon
Île Aux Cerfs
Mauritius honeymoon is not complete without visiting Île aux Cerfs - it is privately owned island positioned near the east coast of Mauritius country in the Flacq District.
It is named after the stags (cerfs) who roamed here long back. You can enjoy a sand bar of talcum-white sand that is edging by translucent waters.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport - around 47 minutes from the airport, Half-hourly ferry: 8am–5pm from a public beach.
Nearby Beaches & Attractions - Art gallery, Les Café des Arts
Amenities - banana boat rides, parasailing, La Chaumière Masala
Location - East coast of Mauritius
Pamplemousses Garden - The Magical Scenery
This famous tourist attraction is generally known as Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden named so after the first Prime Minister of Mauritius. This place is one of the most seasoned and professional botanical gardens located to the south of the equator.
It is a standout amongst the most well known vacation destinations as it is a host to more than 650 assortments of plants, the most famous ones being the water lilies, palms, Baobabs, sugar sticks etc.
The trees here are additionally celebrated around the world for being planted by remarkable worldwide dignitaries like Indira Gandhi, Princess Margaret, Nelson Mandela, Robert Mugabe and so on. We advise you to use the services of a professional guide to enrich your knowledge of horticulture when you visit this place.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 60 km
Nearby Beaches & Attractions: Mont Choisy Beach, Balaclava Public Beach etc.
Fee/Tickets: Rs 200 per person, Rs 50 per person for guide services
Location: Pamplemousse, Mauritius
You will find this spectacular waterfall located in the Black River Gorges National Park with an amazing scenery in its backdrop. By first going to Plaine Champagne and heading towards Grand Bassin, the beauty of Alexandra Falls can be accessed easily.
The verdant greenery in the surroundings and the glorious scenes makes it a beautiful way to enjoy with the nature at this waterfall. The place is simply breathtaking and we suggest you to add one more stop to your trip while you are here to Plaine Champagne where you will love to enjoy delicious ripe ‘goyave de chine’(Chinese Guava/ Strawberry Guava).
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 32 km
Nearby Beaches & Attractions: Black River Gorges National Park, Grand Bassein
Location: Alexandra Falls, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Sightseeing, Hiking
Fort Adelaide, Citadelle
Built and named after Queen Adelaide, this piece incites archaeological and cultural curiosity of tourists visiting Mauritius. It looks over the harbor of Port Louis and was strategically prepared at that location by British to gauge enemy vessels when they attacked the island.
Also known as 'La Citadelle', it is believed that British built this fort to resist any mutiny by French settlers of the island. Although the fort was never used, it only served to hold a small garrison from time to time. You can enjoy a great city landscape while on your uphill ride to the fort as well as enjoy shopping souvenirs from the local boutique shops at Fort Adelaide.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 48 km
Nearby Beaches & Attractions: Natural History Museum, Le Caudan Waterfront etc.
Location: Sebastopol St, Port Louis, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Sightseeing, Shopping
The Château De Labourdonnais
Encompassed by delightful plantations on the great natural estate in Mapou, Château de Labourdonnais is a remnant of colonial history of Mauritius with its intriguing design. It was constructed in the nineteenth century by the Christian Wiehe who was a very influential Britisher.
But it was reestablished by Jacques Wiehe between 2006 and 2010 and got completely changed over into a historical center which attracts tourists around the world. This acclaimed structure is an example of neoclassical Italian style, yet you will discover numerous inconspicuous impacts of Victorian and Napoleon III style while discovering this place of legacy.
The orchards are famous for numerous endemic and fascinating assortments of plants and utilized for production of organic products like papayas, mangoes, guavas and energy natural product. Here you can find the opportunity to learn about generation of rum, jams, sorbets and furthermore enjoy the essence of some finest items from their refineries. It is a serene place for walks around the rich green greenery enclosures where you can likewise come across the giant Aldabra tortoises.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 65 km
Nearby Beaches & Attractions: Mont Choisy Beach, Grand Baie
Tickets: Adults: Rs 385, Children: Rs 220
Location: Riviere Du Rempart, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Tasting Bar, Boutique etc.
Beaches In Mauritius For Honeymoon
Trou Aux Biches
The ideal beach for families and couples. Its attractions are shallow water, flat shoreline, white sand on the beach, shades of casuarina trees and coral reefs very close to the shoreline.
Imagine you sitting on the white sand for hours and cherishing beautiful moments of life when on Mauritius honeymoon, what else you need.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport - Around 1 hour 10 minutes
Amenities - Restaurants, snorkelling, Pierre Noodles
Location - Trou-aux-Biches, Mauritius
Picked The Best Places To Visit In Mauritius For Honeymoon Just for you.
Belle Mare Plage
At a stretch of 10 km, this beach is a white sand beach offering larger than life panoramic views. Water sports are possible, but it can be boisterous, thus at times, it is averted. Although the breeze and windy weather is perfect for sailing and windsurfing and some other water sports as well.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport - It is around 52 km
Amenities - Laguna Bar at Constance Le Prince Maurice, exclusive resorts
Location - Pointe de flacq , Belle Mare, Belle Mare Plage, Mauritius
The water here is more profound than at numerous different beaches on the island, yet at the same time extremely quiet. Bring a mask and snorkel as well in the event that you can – the perfectly clear waters give incredible perspectives of the marine life and corals.
Nearby Beaches & Attractions: Grand Baie
Location: Grand Baie, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Snorkeling, street food, watersports
Flic en Flac
The mid currents and shallow waters are ideal for a romantic walk when on honeymoon to Mauritius. The beach is a stretch of an 8km sheath of extensive sandy shorelines with the coolest and liveliest sunset ever seen. You will find many luxurious resorts and all-inclusive hotels of Mauritius here overlooking Tamarin Mountain.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport - around 55 minutes from M2
Nearby Beaches & Attractions - supermarkets and shopping zones, eco-park Casela
Amenities - beach shacks serving Mauritian food, including tapas at Lakaz
Location - Rivière Noire
Blue Bay Beach
It is an extremely well-known beach and can get exceptionally swarmed on weekends, however amidst the week, it is somewhat quieter. Due to the shallow waters, the separation to the coral reef and in addition the expansive surface region, Blue Bay is an awesome spot for experimenting with your underwater camera.
The waters are regularly peaceful and clear, and the marine life offers amazing open doors for underwater photography at the Blue Bay Beach.
Located on the northern side of Mauritius Mont Choisy beach is Mauritius's longest beach stretching from Trou aux Biches to the Club Med in Pointe aux Canonniers. It is famous for its calm turquoise colored waters, pallid shores and a rich oceanic life that is full of corals and other flora and fauna.
You can easily find a spot of quiet and take pleasure in your time at this beach because of its long coastline even if it gets crowded. The beach is well equipped with restaurants and you can also indulge in water rides. It offers one of the most beautiful bases to witness the beauty of Mauritius.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 70 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Grand Baie, Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa etc.
Location: Mont Choisy Beach
Any Other Specialty: Sightseeing, snorkeling, water sports
The beach remains crowded on weekends and holidays, however it is a great beach if you are interested in watersports. The Le Morne beach offers a brilliant view of the sun setting down merging into the blue ocean and you can enjoy the lively atmosphere at the beach.
Albeit for all intents and purposes obscure to most tourists, La Cambuse Beach is really an open shoreline equipped with all sorts of amenities like open restrooms, chimneys, seats and a couple of roofed beach huts. Once at La Cambuse, you can appreciate an exceptionally decent, sandy shoreline with completely clear waters you will enjoy the place having everything to yourself in this secluded and quiet beach.
If you're an audacious sort and a solid swimmer, the beach is a great location for a cool plunge, however the streams in the territory are extremely strong, and this is unquestionably not a beach for the beginners.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: Just 10 minutes away from the airport
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Blue Bay Beach, Blue Bay Marine National Park
Location: La Cambuse Public Beach, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Swimming, trekking
Adventure Water Sports to Do in Mauritius
Cave Sea Kayaking
Live the dream of a lifetime by trying out cave sea kayaking and appreciate the beauty of Mauritius. In this activity, you get to discover the rock caves with your incredible kayaks. On the west coast of Mauritius, this excursion starts at Pointe aux Sable in the lagoon where you are acquainted with the safety gear and then get to venture out into the sea.
There are 8 rock caves in total where you can maneuver on your sea kayaks witnessing the enthralling landscape formed by rock cliffs and crystal clear blue waters of the sea. The 7 kilometer trip passes the famous Albion Light House and ends at Albion beach
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 49 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Albion Lighthouse
Price per person: 79 Euro
Amenities: Kayaking equipment, snacks and water
Location: Mauritius West Coast
Any Other Specialty: Sightseeing
Deep Sea Fishing
Also known as big game fishing, deep sea fishing is the adventurous activity in Mauritius to get the adrenaline pumping through your veins. You can enjoy this activity with the help of personal guidance from professionals as it is generally undertaken on an exclusive-private basis.
Otherwise you can also enjoy this activity on the Black River on a shared basis. During the fishing trip you may also get to witness some great views of the sea and if you are lucky, then may catch a dolphin or two dancing in the waters. Appreciate the diversity of marine flora and fauna and get rewarded by this amazing fishing experience by catching common species like Bonito, the Wahoo, the Yellow Fin tuna, etc.
Price: Starting at 500 Euro
Location: Grand Bay, Black River etc.
Any Other Specialty: Fishing
Underwater Sea Walk
Try underwater sea walking to get the best underwater experience in Mauritius. Explore the rich sea life in its natural habitat and make your dreams come true with this activity. Amidst the clear blue waters of the lagoon, you get an underwater tour inside the reef, walking between corals, seeing variety of flora and fauna.
You also do not need to have any prior knowledge of swimming for underwater sea walk and hence becomes a highly recommended activity for honeymooners in Mauritius. The professional guides will take care of your safety all the way so you can enjoy this unique experience.
Price per person: 37 Euro
Location: Trou d’eau Douce and Port Louis
Any Other Specialty: Water Sports
Snorkeling In Mauritius
Dive into the blue ocean and explore the mystifying corals and marine life. This is an affair you will always remember, because the reefs here are just spectacular. While Blue Bay Marine Park is a perfect place for beginners as you can snorkel straight from the sand, the long shoreline of Pointe aux Piments is renowned as a standout snorkeling destination amongst other places in the range to spot sea turtles.
Apart from being great for sunbathing and languid picnics, in Mauritius you can dunk all through the water for the duration of the day for having a great experience.
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Blue Bay Marine Park, Pointe aux Piments, Trou aux Biches, Ile aux Cerfs or Flic en Flac
Location: Blue Bay Marine Park, Pointe aux Piments, Trou aux Biches, Ile aux Cerfs or Flic en Flac
Any Other Specialty: Water sports
Enjoy water skiing in Mauritius, along its beautiful coasts and islands to get an adrenaline rush. The highly adventurous sport appears a bit troublesome initially, however soon it turns into a smooth sail. You should simply skim along the water's surface, standing upright on skis holding a tow rope.
The northern parts of the island is considered to be the most preferred locations for water skiing along the coasts, where the tidal pond gives full assurance from the enormous rushes of the untamed ocean and offers perfect water skiing states of an exceptionally quiet ocean. We suggest you to properly learn about your safety gear and venture out into the waters only after wearing a life jacket.
Price per person: 48 Euro
Location: Trou d’eau Douce and Grand Baie
Any Other Specialty: Water sports
Looking for some adventure and burn out the calories after you indulged in Mauritian cuisine the previous night? Try windsurfing! One of the most challenging but most rewarding once you get your hands upon it. With calm waters and air, Mauritius has become a popular destination for windsurfers across the world.
Swimming is one of the prerequisite for trying out this activity and you can avail a crash course which is available on the beaches for this activity. Here you will also get a chance to appreciate the beautiful perspective of the sugarcane trees influencing in the breeze alongside the dazzling blue waters.
Location: Le Morne peninsula, Small Reef, Manawa and One Eye
Any Other Specialty: Water sports
Romantic Places To Stay In Mauritius
La Pirogue Resort & Spa
This place promises to be the ideal sanctuary for couples looking for a resort to stay in Mauritius on honeymoon. The homely and unique thatch-roofed bungalow along the beautiful beach makes it an idyllic location for having an intimate time with your loved one.
The view of the tropical gardens and the beach is just charming amidst the lush coconut groves at this resort. With its lively atmosphere, superb beachfront, fine restaurants, spirited bars, high-end Aura Spa and the extensive recreational and sporting activities, this resort promises all vacationers in Mauritius an outstanding holiday.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 49 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Flic en Flac Beach
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: From INR 14,700
Amenities: Outdoor pool, beachfront, airport shuttle, restaurant etc.
Location: La Pirogue Resort & Spa, Mauritius, Wolmar, Flic en Flac, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Beach and sea activities, golfing
The Residence Mauritius
Experience the high end Mauritian hospitality and embark upon an amazing island experience by staying at the Residence Mauritius when in Mauritius for a honeymoon. This resort was built in a sophisticated colonial style and known for its modern amenities.
You can also venture out for activities like watersports, fitness center, Jacuzzi, spa, tennis and volleyball at the resort or go for catamaran cruises and fishing trips organized by the resort. The place has got plenty of dining options with a variety of cuisines.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: Approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes from the airport
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Le Waterpark, Leisure Village, Royal Big Game Fishing charters, Palmar Public Beach
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: From INR 16,700
Amenities: Fitness center, sauna, garden, parking etc.
Location: The Residence Mauritius, Coastal Road, Belle Mare, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises and scuba diving
Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa
The rooms and suites boast an exquisite view of the turquoise blue waters and the beach and the atmosphere is tranquil so you can enjoy your vacation in seclusion. Indulge in a gastronomical delight at their exceptional restaurant and bars or just experience the thrill of water sports organized at the island here. The hotel resort is known for its uniqueness and you will not be a bit disappointed visiting here.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 41 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Ilot Mangénie, Ile aux Cerfs
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: From INR 37,000
Amenities: Conference facilities, hospitality lounge, library, parking facilities etc.
Location: Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa, Coastal Road, Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: A range of complimentary water sports, including kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding (at Hibiscus Beach), wakeboarding, sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing, water skiing are organized here. Moreover, you can avail additional exciting activities, such as kite surfing, parasailing, big game fishing and scuba diving, for a fee.
Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel
On the north coast of Mauritius, you can find this romantic paradise you are looking for spending your honeymoon in Mauritius. The boutique hotel promises a peaceful and tranquil holiday amidst its tropical surroundings, exotic decoration and boasts an Infinity Pool which overlooks turquoise lagoon making up for a spectacular view of the northern islands.
The hotel has 4 restaurants and 4 bars serving great culinary delights. It also hosts a number of activities out in the ocean like windsurfing, parasailing, water skiing, canoeing or day excursions like village tours and cruises.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 75 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Anse La Raie public beach, Maheswarnath Mandir Hindu temple.
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: Starting INR 16,000
Amenities: Tennis Court, Spa, restaurant, bar etc.
Location: Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel, B13, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: windsurfing, kite surfing, parasailing, water skiing, canoeing, etc.
This exclusive lodge should be the place to have a glimpse of Mauritius natural wealth and experiencing Mauritian eco tourism. It is a great destination which caters to your comfort, well being and leisure all at once.
The 20 rooms and suites are decorated with different themes representing the range of diverse cultures on the Island. The gastronomical services are here far superior with Chef Nicolas Eddy who is always looking for the best Mauritian products to gratify your taste buds. Learn more about Best Mauritius Tours And Packages to have real fun.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 43 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Chamarel Falls, Black River Gorges National Park, Seven Coloured Earths
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: Starting INR 14,900
Location: Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge, Chamarel, Mauritius
Any Other Speciality: Spa, social games, library etc.
Looking for something unconventional to reside in when in Mauritius? If yes, then Bubble Lodge is the answer to your wish. These amazing transparent structures are based on the concept of eco tourism where you get the experience of literally being inside a bubble.
The idea is totally synced with nature conservation while providing you an opportunity to sleep in the bubble gazing at the stars and viewing the beautiful lake nearby. Activities like kayaking, paddling, fishing, hiking and tea tasting are offered free of cost while they also arrange golf, quad biking and visits to the tea factory at a surcharge.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 20 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Black River Gorges National Park, Grand Bassin
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: Starting INR 23,000
Location: Bubble Lodge, Société Usinière de Bois Cheri, Bois Cheri, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: kayaking, paddling, fishing, hiking, tea tasting, golf, quad biking and visits to the tea etc.
Constance Belle Mare Plage
This luxury resort is one of those places from where you can enjoy the best views of soft white sands, blue sky speckled with white clouds and turquoise lagoon for which the island of Mauritius is best known for. You have got all your bases covered from relaxing to recreation at this resort.
It boasts a wonderful spa, gym, restaurants and bars where you can spend time with your spouse relaxing and enjoying. It also organizes a range of watersports to excite the thrill seeker in you.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 61 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Ile aux Cerfs, Flacq market, Belle Mare Plage Beach
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: Starting INR 14,500
Location: Constance Belle Mare Plage, Poste de Flacq, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Water sports
20 Degres Sud
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 75 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Pointe aux Canonniers, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: From INR 21,600
Location: Coastal Road Pointe Malartic, Mauritius - Grand Bay, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Water sports, Day excursions
Famous Spas In Mauritius
Le St. Geran
Engage in a holistic spa experience at Le St. Geran delivered by experienced and highly trained therapists. Unwind and relax from the stress of your lives with calming and soothing massage treatments here. The spa works on the threefold treatments-Unwind, Restore and Elevate.
The spa treatment here is renowned across the world and helps your body by restoring energy levels and deliver a soothing experience. The spa facility overlooks a dazzling pool and located amidst lush tropical gardens, so you can just rewind and relax in this idyllic environment.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 62 Km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Links Golf, Ile aux Cerfs etc.
Location: One&Only Le Saint Géran, Poste de Flacq, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Hot stone massage, body treatments
Revel in the intimate and quiet setting and pamper yourself at the renowned elegant U Spa at Le Prince Maurice. This place is a is a serene safe haven where you can indulge both body and brain with a broad assortment of medicines ranges from the conventional to the vanguard.
Browse an awesome range of U Spa Classic back rubs, facials and body medicines utilizing fragrant common items enlivened by plants from the Indian Ocean, or pick from the collections only accessible at Constance Le Prince Maurice.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 61 km
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: 70 Euro
Amenities: Jacuzzi, Salon Service, Strength Training Equipment etc
Location: Belle Mare Plage The Resort, Quatre Cocos, Mauritius
Any Other Specialty: Medical services, aromatherapy, ayurveda etc
Shandrani Resort & Spas
Relax, rejuvenate, detox or just revel in enjoyment- whatever you choose, your ultimate experience spa at Shandrani Spa will be tailored according to your preferences, with traditional treatments.
The massage cabins are set against a reflecting pool with a natural stone path leading up to it accentuating the beauty of the spa experience. Amidst a lush tropical setting, this spa is the destination to enjoy the world of exclusive beauty care and well-being.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 5 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Blue Bay Beach, Blue Bay Marine Park etc.
Location: Shandrani Resort & Spa, Blue Bay, Grand Port, Mauritius
Kairali Ayurvedic Spa
With expert therapists professionally trained in Kerala (India), get ready to be transported into a dreamy experience at Kairali Ayurvedic Spa in Mauritius. Taking care of the fact that guests would like privacy to for this relaxing treatment, the spa is traditionally designed with individual showers and steams.
You will an assortment of different massages, facials, beauty treatments as well as more specialized slimming and body firming treatment in their menu. The relaxing massages and treatments are followed by a cup of warm herbal tea. Yoga and meditation is also offered here imbibing the real health benefits offered by Ayurveda in nourishing the mind and body.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 31 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: The Mauritius Glass Gallery, Harris Wilson Boutique
Location: Kairali Spa, 8 Remy Ollier St, Vacoas-Phoenix, Mauritius
Iridium Spa St Regis
The spa packages are tailor made so that they take care of your specific needs with a personalized experience. If one wishes for a rejuvenating experience, then this is the place where you can get it in the most serene and tranquil environment.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 56 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Le Morne Beach
Location: The St. Regis Mauritius Resort, Le Morne Peninsula, Mauritius, Le Morne, Mauritius
Seven Colours Spa
This idea elevates the experience of massage and therapy to a whole new level by trying out to harmonize one’s feelings and emotions with their surroundings inspired by ancient healing techniques. It uses a powerful ambience with numerous sensory elements like light, colour, sound, touch, taste and fragrance to help you heal in a long lasting way. The aim of this technique is to create an inner equilibrium through harmonizing mind, body and energy.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport:
Location: Village Labourdonnais, Mapou, Mauritius
Romantic Restaurants In Mauritius
La Demeure Saint Antoine
Feel at home with a comfortable atmosphere at this magical place which boasts highly of Mauritian tradition, authentic country charisma and sophistication of a colonial empire. It’s the ideal place for dinner, lunch when you are looking for place to take your spouse out on a romantic date on your honeymoon.
At the Saint Antoine Residence, you can appreciate a credible and refined cooking with a selective one of a kind 6-course tasting menu unveiling the specialties of La Demeure Saint Antoine taking you for an extraordinary culinary journey. The air of this place and the stylistic layout is to such an extent that you will be able to appreciate a sentimental feast in perfect harmony with the surroundings. Know more about Mauritius with our special travel guide on honeymoon in Mauritius.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 72 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Grand Baie Beach, Le Jardin de Pamplemousse,
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: Starting INR 950
Location: La Demeure Saint Antoine, Goodlands, Mauritius
Palais de Barbizon
Barbizon may be underestimated by tourists at first glance, but rather it's an awesome place. It is run by Rico Intelligent and his wife Marie-Ange and will dazzle you with their home cooked meals which get their flavor straight from Marie-Ange’s family's cookbook.
Rico engages at the tables which are modest at their best. There is no menu and you are offered a meal prepared with a variety of ingredients grown in the rambling cottage garden. So do not forget to devour a perfect Mauritian home cooked meal at Palais de Barbizon for an extraordinary dining experience.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 42 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Chamarel waterfalls, Seven Coloured Earths etc.
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: Starting Rs 450
Location: Palais de Barbizon, Chamarel, Mauritius
Chez Robert et Solange
This restaurant is famous for its exotic location where you get the pleasure of dining with your loved one amidst a tropical garden and striking paradise setting. Share a meal together under the coconut grove for lunch or enjoy a dinner under the brilliant night sky with the shimmering of stars here.
The world class cuisine at Cocoloko is appreciated by tourists from all over the world and sure worth a visit to enjoy a romantic dinner under a great ambience.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 72 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Grand Baie, La Cuvette Beach, Grand Baie Beach
Amenities: Bar, live music, parking, live performances etc.
Location: Cocoloko, B13, Grand Baie, Mauritius
Dive into a culinary journey inspired by the Bollywood at the Bollywood Curry Restaurant in Mauritius. You will be surprised by the great range of curries, kormas and biryanis which will give you the most interesting experience of Indian Cuisine when in Mauritius. The flavorsome dishes have framed this place as one of the top restaurants of Mauritius and definitely worth a try.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Trou aux Biches, Mont Choisy
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: Starting at Rs 150
Location: It is around half a kilometer on the left after the Mont Choisy turn-off when you are Coming from Grand Baie along the M2 and A4
Known for its pizzas and quickest service, all pizza lovers should head here when they are in Mauritius. And who doesn’t like a pizza with whisper thin crusts just out of the ovens? This Italian restaurant brings you the taste of Italy at very reasonable prices. You will love the vibes of this place with on a music night and will cherish the experience of having these wonderful pizzas at Cosa Nostro for a long time to come.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 50 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Tamarin Beach, La Route de Sel
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: Starting at Rs 250
Location: Cosa Nostra, corner Royal road & Anthurium lane, Tamarin 90921, Mauritius
Have a fulfilling vacation by indulging in delicious Chinese delights offered at the First Restaurant in Mauritius. In the heart of china town in Port Louis, you will find the original taste of China and that too at very reasonable prices.
This place is famous for traditional yum-cha and Dim Sums which will get your mouth watering. The place is packed with people who flock here for its amazing food and you should definitely make a stop here to revere this Chinese cooking.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 47 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Jummah Mosque, Place d’Armes
Price For Two/Fee/Tickets: Starting INR 175
Location: Angle Route Royale & Rue Corderie Corderie St, Port Louis, Mauritius
Shopping Places In Maldives
Central Market, Port Louis
Since Victorian times this market has been the centerpiece of Port Louis’ local economy and one of the best places in Mauritius to have a feel of local life. It’s a great place to shop for souvenirs and grab a quick bite from the street food stalls which serve wonderful snacks.
Some of the popular souvenirs which you can find here are ship models, Buddha heads, stuffed dodos and refrigerator magnets. So don’t forget to bring one of these back home to remind you of Mauritius. Special tips for shopaholics venturing out here- don’t forget to bargain here. Believe us, if you are good at this skill, prices can drop by at least 30% here.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 47 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Mauritius Postal Museum ,Place D’Armes etc.
Location: Central Market, Corderie St, Port Louis, Mauritius
Floreal Square, District of Plaines Wilhems
The Floreal Square is an exciting shopping destination where they offer a range of local handicrafts which are both unique and unconventional in their designs. The place is also known diamond cutting workshop and other items like handmade crafts, watches, paintings, top designer garments which you can buy at reasonable prices directly from the manufacturers.
The Floreal Square also includes a Textile Museum where you can find 100% natural fibres. It also hosts the biggest workshop of model boats. So if you like boats, there is certainly no missing out on this one!
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 27 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Trou Aux Cerfs
Location: John Kennedy Avenue, Vacoas-Phoenix, Mauritius
Le Craft Market, Caudan Waterfront
The Le Craft Market at the Caudan Waterfront shopping mall hosts best collection of cane work and handicrafts from Mauritius. You will be simply astonished by the grandeur of glass craftworks here. Otherwise it is also the best place if you are looking to shop for local exotic oils and traditional herbs in Mauritius.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 47 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Blue Penny Museum, Le Pouce, Aapravasi Ghat, Natural History Museum etc.
Location: Caudan Waterfront, Marina Quay, Caudan, Port Louis, Mauritius
Flic En Flac, West Coast of Mauritius
In the Pasadena Village Center, you will find the main shopping complex in Flic en Flac. The experience of shopping at Flic En Flac is constantly striking since it holds a grouping of choices even though it is generally famous for its textile products. You will find good alternatives for eating too at a number of restaurants here. Furthermore, you can pick various postcards and souvenirs from the stalls on the streets at this Mauritius shopping heaven. Check out Exclusive Beach Resorts in Mauritius, if you are a beach lover.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 47 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Flic en Flac Beach
Location: Flic en Flac, Mauritius
Centre Commercial Phoenix, Vacoas-Phoenix
If you are looking to experience the joy of shopping, savoring a meal and recreation under one roof, then Centre Commercial Phoenix, Vacoas-Phoenix is the right place for you. With more than a 100 shops and offering a range of elite brands like Bella Donna, Mango, Cotton Culture, Diva, Adidas, Nike, the place has earned wide appreciation from foreign tourists visiting Mauritius.
Here you can also indulge in delighting your taste buds at high end food chains like Churros, Debonairs Pizza, Nado's, Yum Cha and more. Thus it’s your one stop destination for a wonderful shopping experience when on a honeymoon in Mauritius to buy stuff for yourself and your spouse.
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 32 km
Nearby Beaches & Attraction: Trou aux Cerfs
Location: Phoenix Mall, Centre Commercial Phoenix, S Sivananda Ave, Vacoas-Phoenix, Mauritius
Bagatelle Mall, Moka
Looking for luxury shopping in Mauritius? Head straight to the Bagatelle Mall in Moka where you can find all the luxurious brands under one roof. This fine shopping mall houses to more than 130 stores and you can all the things you were looking for here.
This ultimate shopping destination attracts tourists from all over the world offering the most comprehensive and compelling lifestyle shopping experience on the island. You can also savor some mouth watering dishes after you are done with shopping at the Food Court here
Distance From ATOL - Mauritius Airport: 39 km