1. Catamaran Sunset Cruise: Of all the catamaran cruises in Mauritius this is one of its kind in which you can experience the grave silence of the ocean as you set sail in a 40-feet-long catamaran for the Coin de Mire Island. The central mountain range also renders an excellent backdrop to the setting as you head towards the Northern Isles. You will be served canapes and Mauritian snacks along with soft drinks, cocktails, mineral water and beverages on board for a refreshing voyage. The cruise is open only on Wednesdays during the summer season (September-April). Carry a light sweater and camera for this trip.
- Timings:It is a 2 hours’ excursion which begins at 5pm till 7pm.
- Price:MUR 1159.37 (per adult) and MUR 599.68 (per child).
2. Luxury fishing trip to St. Brandon: For those who are crazy about fishing, this excursion to a virgin island is certainly going to be an experience worth making. Spend eight days in a luxurious well-appointed cabin surrounded by turquoise ocean waters. St. Brandon offers a perfect setting for a relaxing escapade in a group of 50 small islands dotted with coral ridges and sandy stretches. You can enjoy one of the best cruises in Mauritius in this 8 days’ expedition among which you can experience 4 days in luxury fishing. There are a host of aquatic sports you can indulge in during this excursion. As you snorkel in the waters you can spot brightly coloured coral reefs, sharks, rays and other sea mammals. The fishing excursion is organised by the catamaran in which you will catch Bluefin, Golden Trevally, BoneFish and Green Spot Trevally.
- Timings:The expedition is conducted according to your preference. It is an 8 days cruise.
- Price:Starts from MUR 779577.89
3. Flat Island Cruise: If you are looking for fun, relaxation and a plethora of luxury in your Mauritius Cruise, then Flat Island must be your next destination. Spreading over 253 hectares of flat land with shimmering sandy beaches and a single hill containing a lighthouse, Flat Island is a favourite of divers, snorkelers and other holidaymakers. As your catamaran leaves from Grand Bay en route Flat Island you will come across a number of exotic places including the Pigeon Rock and a lagoon. Onboard you will be provided breakfast with croissant, tea, coffee and juices at around 9 AM. Carry your swimsuit, hat and sunblock lotion for amazing water experiences. On board there will be live music and also you will be provided snorkelling gear for free.
- Timings:It is a 7-hour 30 minutes cruise which begins at 9am till 4:30pm.
- Price:MUR 1159.37 per person and MUR 29943.79 for exclusive catamaran hiring
4. Catamaran Cruise to ILe Aux Cerfs: In a 45 feet catamaran sail across the emerald ocean waters along the southeast coast of Mauritius and get to see the exotic marine life underwater. As your cruise departs from Pointe Jerome towards the ile Aux Cerfs island, you will spot lively corals and schools of fishes in vibrant colours all along your journey. Your catamaran navigates through the Grand Riviere Sud Est where you will come across giant bats inhabiting the bank of the river. In the lagoon of the ile Aux Cerfs island you can enjoy leisurely hours under the canopy of palm and casuarina trees and enjoy snorkelling and swimming in the island’s biggest lagoon. You will be served sumptuous BBQ lunch with a variety of salads, non veg platters and beverages onboard.
- Timings:It is a 7 hours cruise which starts at 9am till 4pm.
- Price:MUR 2358.72 (per adult) and MUR 1559.6 per child from (3-12) years.
5. Gabriel island Cruise: In a 45 feet spacious catamaran depart from the Grand Bay and reach Gabriel Island which lies to the north of Mauritius in 1.5 hours. The island spreads over an area of 42 hectares and is a coveted cruise destination for its unmatched flora and fauna, sandy beaches and turquoise waters surrounding the island. Gabriel Island cruise is one of the best Mauritius cruises in which you can enjoy a little bit of adventure and unending relaxation. As you head towards the island you can spot playful whales and dolphins near your cruise liner. At noon you will be served with delectable BBQ lunch with fresh veggies, fishes and chicken as per your preference. Complimentary drinks are served in this package which includes diet coke, white wine, red wine, rose wine, beer, rum and soft drinks.
- Timings:The duration of this cruise is 7 hours from 9am-4pm.
- Price:MUR 1559.16 (per adult) and MUR 799.57
6. Port Louis: On a private luxurious catamaran cruise sail across the blue ocean waters and enjoy the stunning panorama along the northern coastline of Mauritius. Spend a whole day in an extravagant Leopard 43 which is equipped with high-end amenities for a relaxing cruise. Onboard you will be provided continental breakfast, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). In the Central Market of Port Louis fruits, spices, food, textiles and local products are available at low price. You can end your cruise in Mauritius with tasting local food and buy souvenirs from the craft market.
- Timing:It is an 8 hours cruise which begins at 9am and ends at 5pm.
- Price:Starts from MUR23187.44
Must Book: Mauritius Honeymoon Packages