Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Highlights:The trek usually begins from Pokhara, the lake city. It takes you through other places like Ghorepani, Dhaulagiri and others. You will also get to visit the rhododendron forests and narrow valleys between Fishtail and Annapurana.
Things to keep in mind:Since it is the 10thhighest mountain in the world, Annapurna is quite cold. Make sure that you carry right kind of winter wear, have sunglasses and first-aid.
EBC,Gokyo and Cho-la Pass Trek
It combines the Everest Base Camp as well as Gokyo Valley with the highest elevation of almost 5500 meters.
Highlights: The trip highlights include sensational views of snow-capped mountains and dramatic landscapes. The place is well known for its warm hospitality as well. Trekkers will also get the opportunity to explore Buddhist culture, diverse ethnicities and pristine lakes. The trek usually includes Sagarmatha National Park as well.
Things to keep in mind: The trek is difficult and therefore, make sure that you get the right sleeping bags, fleece jackets with the wind-protection factor. Always carry sunscreen and water bottles among other necessary items.
Arun Valley Trek
The trek, which requires stamina and fitness is recommended for experienced and seasoned trekkers.
Highlights: One of the best parts of the trek is that the length can be largely determined. Most travellers opt to trek in this region for 15-20 days.
Location: The trek begins from Kathmandu valley, from where trekkers usually fly to Tumlingstar and then start with the ascent towards Tipchaur.
Things to keep in mind: Make sure that you have practised trekking before embarking on the trip. Carry basic items like water bottle, trekking pole, hiking socks and boots, sunscreen lotion, hats, sleeping bags and fleece jacket.
Gosaikunda Pass Trek
The challenging trek pass is perfect for seasoned trekkers and is great for people who want to explore the religious or spiritual side of Nepal.
Highlights: Gosaikunda Pass Trek includes a trip to the lake, where you will discover how the lake was the abode to several Hindu deities, including Shiva and Gauri. The waters from the lake has been known for their mystic properties in both Ramayana and Mahabharata. A significant place of interest for trekkers, the place is known for its steep ascent as well as famous valley views.
Location:Usually the trek starts from Dhunche Village.
Things to keep in mind:Ascend is steep, so people can get altitude sickness. Make sure that you carry first aid boxes.
Tamang Heritage Trail
Highlights:The trek will take you through terraced fields and some of the most picturesque villages in the countries. For tranquility lovers, the trek has several peaceful valleys where you can enjoy the serenity. This is where the discerning trekkers go. On the route, you will also enjoy panoramic mountain views and hot springs at Tatopani.
Things to keep in mind:The trek is a world expedition trek and you don’t really need to carry a number of things. However, don’t forget to carry a sleeping bag, fleece jacket, wind-protective clothing, sunscreen, backpack and a first-aid box.
Tsume Valley Trekking
Highlights:The trek is not just an adventure. It is also a spiritual experience. The sacred pilgrimage valley here is home to Buddhism as well. When you pass through the valley, you get the opportunity to climb Arughat, visit Gumba Lungdang and then ascend to Soti Khola before going back to Arughat. The trek can last for anywhere from 12-21 days.
Location:Starts from Kathmandu.
Things to keep in mind:Ensure that you carry winter clothing, hiking socks and boots, carry a first-aid box, sunscreen, water bottle, a hat and trekking pole.
Island Peak Climbing
Highlights:The Island Peak Climbing trek will give you the opportunity to enjoy the warmth of friendly people in Nepal, magnificent scenery and length-breadth of cultural traditions. That makes this trek a refined blend of outdoor adventure and cultural exploration. The rewarding hike will take you through the summit of 18450 foot Kala Pattar and even offers spectacular panorama of Mount Everest- the largest mountain in the world.
Location:The trek starts from Kathmandu. The journey continues to Imja Tse and Island Peak.
Things to keep in mind:Carry first aid box with major medicines with you. Always carry a fleece jacket and other winter clothing. Don’t forget to take a well-stocked backpack.
Langtang Gangja Pass Trek
Highlights: During the trek, you will encounter stunning green rhododendron and bamboo forests, which are simply breathtaking. You will also witness majestic waterfalls and the snow-capped Himalayas, one of the highlights that makes this trek so diverse in nature. The trek can be undertaken from September to November or from March to May.
Location: The trek begins from Kathmandu.
Things to keep in mind: This trek is usually for 10-14 days, so make sure that you carry enough items, including a backpack, sleeping bag, right hiking socks and boots, among winter clothing and a first aid box.
Everest Base Camp Trek
Savouring an up-close view of the highest mountain peak in the world is a dream dreamt by every adventure enthusiast and mountain lover in the world. This trek gives you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the closest view of Mount Everest, the grandest mountain to ever exist on the planet, boasting a height of 29,100 feet.
You walk through quaint villages of Nepal, lush green forests of Himalayas, gushing water streams, and snow-clad terrains to finally reach the base camp of Mount Everest. Everest Base Camp Trek is the most desired trek in the entire world.
Difficulty level: Moderate to Challenging
Height: The maximum elevation you reach is 18,300 feetBest Season: March to May and September to November
Annapurna Poon Hill Trek
Highlights:The great locations are beautiful, absolutely lovely. The highlight of this trek is that it is the most unforgettable trekking experience. The views of awesome and the steep climb is worth it.
Location: Pokhara is the beginning point for this trek.
Things to keep in mind:Make sure that you carry water bottles for the trip, a backpack, sleeping bag, sunglasses, sunscreen and winter clothing. Don’t forget to have a first-aid box for any emergencies and make sure that you take nothing with you that can harm the environment.
Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Annapurna circuit is within the range of central Nepal. The total length is from 160-230 km, which makes it a moderate-difficult trek.
Highlights:The trek rises to 5,400 m on Thorung La Pass and even touches the Tibetan plateau. This trek is usually 15-20 days and you will walk through numerous river crossings over steel-wooden suspension bridges.
Location:The trek usually begins from Kathmandu and the first trek is towards Khudi. If you have to shorten the trek, fly out from Jomsom Airport in Jomsom.
Things to keep in mind: Carry large water bottles, sleeping bags, fleece blankets and winter clothing as the weather gets quite bitterly cold.
The place is famous for its sweet apples as well as artistic Buddhist pilgrimage sites.
Highlights:The trek is usually 8-10 days long, although it can be completed in 5 days as well. The normal trail starts from place called Sundarijal, which has a small dam and hydroelectric station. This place then takes you through different villages and districts. Other starting positions can include Nagarkot, Kakani and Sankhu.
Location: Helambu, 30 km from Kathmandu. The starting place for trek differs from region to region and depends upon the length of trek.
About the Activity:
- Phulchowki is the highest hill situated in the south of Kathmandu valley well acclaimed for its vegetation (Botanical Garden) and bird watching.
- Kick-start your trekking expedition, with a 14 km drive towards south of Kathmandu for about 40 minutes by private car.
- On reaching Godavari (with Botanical Garden) start hiking gradually uphill through dense sub - tropical forest for four hours.
- The eye-catching view of eastern part of Annapurna range to Gaurishanker in the east, breathtaking view of Kathmandu valley are some expected delights that you will encounter on this trek.
- Post lunch (at your own expense), hike downhill following the same trail to Godavari for about 2 hours and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Enjoy the nature at Phulchowki and Godawori with this pleasant trip.
About the Activity:
- Embark on this 9 days 8 night trek to the Helambu trek to the north of Kathmandu Valley.
- Get picked up from the airport in a shared vehicle and transfer to the hotel.
- Enjoy the amazing Himalayan scenery at the border with Tibet and monasteries makes a trek an enthralling experience.
- Trek through the trail to Helambu climbs on to the Shivpuri ridge from where you can enjoy sweeping views of the central Himalayas.
- The trial leads to the twisted river of Himalayas and the villages nearby those scenic rivers with crystal clear water flowing through it.
- This Helambu trekking is one of the most popular short trekking holidays in Nepal, giving easy access to the high mountains of Himalayas with a reasonable time-frame and without the exposure to high altitude.
- End your tour by getting dropped back to the airport and depart for home.
About the Activity:
- Enthrall in this exciting 10 days 9 nights trek to the Tamang Heritage and get a chance to explore the amazing beauty of this region.
- Get picked up from the airport in a private car or bus and transfer to the hotel. Explore the nearby places once you reach your hotel.
- Tamang Heritage Trek is a thrilling experience that provides you with a close insight into the lifestyle of Tamang people along with picturesque landscapes that you will cherish forever.
- Make your way through ancient Tibetan monasteries, Rhododendron and Bamboo Forests, surpass majestic waterfalls and enjoy stunning views of snow-capped Himalayas.
- You will get an opportunity to witness panoramic views of mountain ranges like Lirung, Langtang Kerung, Chimse Danda ridge crossed by Ganjala Pass and various other equally majestic peaks.
- This is an
ideal trek to explore the unique Tamang culture while visiting their native
- End this exciting trek after getting drop back to the airport and depart for home.