About the Everest Mountain Flight
- This Everest mountain flight will take you through the majestic mountains of Himalaya revealing you the eye-popping charm of Everest region.
- Choose for a reliable airline such as Buddha Air, Simrik Air, or Yeti Air and make your trip hassle-free.
- Witness the summit of Mount Everest, world’s highest mountain, and be amazed at this unspoiled charm.
- Along with Mount Everest, capture nearly 16 other adjoining peaks including Kanchenjunga, Lhotse, Makalu, and several others.
- Throughout your hour-long flying, treat your eyes with the snow-capped mountains, striking glaciers, sloppy cliffs, shimmering lakes, matchless landscape, and plenty of mind-blowing sights.
- Fly across the imposing mountain peaks and get the incredible vibes as if you’re soaring high on the clouds.
- Soar beyond the world and behold the clouds from the closest proximity and the earth from the farthest.
- The airline promises you a happy, seamless, and memorable journey.
About the Destination
If you’re the one who craves to catch the glimpse of the Himalayan region but can’t muster up your courage to make the grueling climb to the peak, the Everest mountain flight is for you. It does not only get you to the top of the summit but also allows the awe-inspiring spectacles of nature and clouds.
In fact, the Everest mountain flight is the most exciting activity you can do in the Himalayan region. It takes you through some of the highest mountain peaks of the world and offers the soul-stirring dekko of snow-clad mountains, unique topography, diverse ecosystem, and a different world altogether.
Staring from Langtang Lirung Peak to finally at Chamlang peak, you’ll be capturing the astonishing sights of Kanchenjunga, Mount Dhaulagiri, Mount Annapurna, Mount Ama Dablam, and many other mountains. The flight will also take you to the closest to the Himalaya, from where the earth seems a tiny world, mountains appear a snowy ocean, and the clouds float by you.