Paragliding in Nepal
Highlights: Pokhara is however the best place for paragliding in Nepal.
Best time to visit: The season starts in September and ends in early June.
Difficulty Level: High, the risks involved are huge especially during the take-off and the landing time when there is a sudden change in the wind. However you have a reserve chute for a safe landing.
Prices: A standard flight of 30 minutes will cost you somewhere around Rs. 7714
Rock Climbing on Nagarjuna and Khumbu Mountain
You will feel as if you have accomplish something really great. Climbing rocks will make you feel that there will be rough times in your life but it is upto you how to overcome them.
Highlights: Nagarjuna and Khumbu rock climbing are the popular spots for rock climbing.
Difficulty Level: High and you need to be physically fit to undertake this sport.
Prices: Rs 3,300 which includes lunch, transport, equipment and instructor.
Best time to visit: Spring is the most favourable time for such activities in Nepal.
Go for Paramotoring
The birth of paramotor took place when paragliders were finding it extremely difficult to take off from a flat ground. It is an opportunity to view the magic of the mountains.
Difficulty Level: High, for your safety there is a trained professional who will accompany you.
Price: If you want a basic 5 day course it will be of Rs 30,000.
Best months: October through May.
Take a UltraLight Flight Experience in Pokhara
It is an amazing thing to view the whole world beneath you. The Ultralight sport gives you an opportunity to see the verging beauty of nature.
Highlights: Annapurna adventurous camp range around the Fishtail peak is one of the most heavenly experience you can ever have.
Best time to visit: Early Autumn to early spring is the best time. This exhilarating sport will leave you completely thrilled.
Difficulty Level: High, you can get trained by professionals to make it easier for you.
Prices: 7,716 per person
Hand Gliding in Sarangkot
This thrilling sport allows you have bird’s eye view of mountains and other scenic beauties.
Highlights: Sarangkot is the place for these flights to take off for all the hang gliding experiences. You can simply have a majestic view of monasteries, temples and mountains.
Best time to visit: November and December.
Difficulty Level: High, the weather is an important consideration for hang gliding and many professionals say that hang gliding is more about the attitude than the skill sets.
Prices: Rs 10,000
Pokhara Mountain Biking
For every true rider, mountain biking should definitely be in their bucket list. The unforgettable box of memories that you will carry will be treasured by you for a lifetime.
Highlights: Pokhara mountain bike adventure will show you all the trails which you might not seen before that will truly leave you inspired. However you can also go for the Kathmandu valley which is an equally adventurous spot.
Best time to visit: February and April are one of the best.
Difficulty Level: High, this is indeed a vary dangerous activity and should only be tried after an regress training
About the Mountain Biking in Nepal :
- Experience the mountain biking in Kathmandu as you descend down from Kakani mountain.
- You can begin your day early with a pick up from the hotel.
- Later you can bike down from an elevation of 2732 m above the ground.
- On the route, you will be crossing the Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park which boasts with 170 winged species along with beautiful yet rare orchids.
- After this, you will be visiting Budhanilkantha which is an region where the devotees of Buddhism and Hinduism could be spotted easily.
- Later you can visit the reclining black stone statue of Lord Vishnu which is settled on the coils of Ananta who is regarded as the 11 headed snake God.
- This is one of the best ways to take a glimpse of the city and make the best of your vacations.
- This exhilarating experience of Mountain Biking in Nepal begins right from the top and brings you down to the city.
- Also, this is available in both Chinese and English language, so that you can spend your 10 hours in the best manner possible.
- It also includes the guide so that all your problems are sorted and your trip is worry free.
- Additionally, you are also provided with insurance so that your safety is taken care of.
- Take the most captivating views of Himalayas and get going on this tour.
White Water Rafting in Trishuli river
The unexpected rapids will give you a challenging task which will make you want more. Just imagine the experience from the breath-taking heights of the Himalayas.
Highlights: Trishuli river can be the best water rafting spots.
Difficulty Level: High, however with the help of the trainers, people of all age group can experience white water rafting.
Prices: Rs 4,410
Embrace the opportunity of catching the glimpse of the Himalayan region. The delightful flight takes you to the top of the summit, allowing the mesmerizing spectacles of nature and clouds. In fact, the Everest mountain flight is the most exciting activity you can do in the Himalayan region. It takes you through some of the highest mountain peaks of the world and offers the stunning glimpses of snow-clad mountains, unique topography, diverse ecosystem, and a different world altogether. Starting from the Ganesh ranges, you can also enjoy the soothing views of Langtang, Jugal, DorjeLakpa, Shisha Pangma, and Gauri Shankar ranges. Continuing further east, you enter the airspace of the Everest region. Then, mountains like Melungtse, Pigferago, and Number will mark your arrival into the land of the Mt. Everest. Next, on the flight, you can enjoy the views of Cho Oyu, Nuptse, and the Mt. Everest. You may also catch glimpses of the Tibetan Plateau as well.
About the Mount Everest Aircraft Tour :
The Mount Everest Aircraft Tour brings an opportunity through which you traverse amidst the majestic mountains of Himalaya revealing you the splendid charm of Everest region. You get to encounter the summit of Mount Everest, prominent for being the world’s highest mountain. Grab the chance to get amazed at this scenic charm and peacefulness. Besides, grasp the beauty of Mount Everest, along with Dorje Lakpa, Gauri Shanker, Melungtse, Cho Oyu, Pumori, Nuptse, Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Kanchenjunga and even glimpses of the Tibetan Plateau.
Throughout the journey, you shall be able to treat your eyes with the snow-capped mountains, striking glaciers, sloppy cliffs, shimmering lakes, matchless landscape, and plenty of mind-blowing sights. Fly across the imposing mountain peaks and get the incredible vibes as if you’re soaring high in the clouds. Fly above the limit and behold the clouds with no distance in between. The airline promises you a happy, seamless, and memorable journey.
Know before you go:
The Mount Everest Aircraft Tour includes pick up from the hotel at 5 AM in the morning and flight departure will be at 6:30am and drop off at around 7:30 AM / 8 AM. Besides, it includes the National park permit along with Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. The Mount Everest Aircraft Tour is inclusive of plane airfare and all service and government taxes.
Note: The maximum number of persons who can book this package is 15.
Canyoning in Rupa Taal
It is a completely beautiful mind and body experience which lets you unleash some of the forbidden places.
Highlights: The stretch between Kathmandu and Pokhara on the way to Chitwan is the best place for Canyoneering.
Best time to visit: November and December is the best time for Canyoneering.
Prices: Rs 6243
Difficulty Level: High, since it involves travelling in rugged settings and needs route finding travel skills too.
River Rafting in Upper Seti River
Seti is a popular destination for water adventures in Nepal, and one of the best ways to enjoy the thrill is to indulge in river rafting experience. Not only you get to enjoy the fun of river rafting, but also the beauty of nature that will be your constant companion during the experience. The river is surrounded by extremely scenic landscapes.
There will be a trained guide with you to ensure your safety and to make sure you enjoy the activity to the fullest. Owing to all that it has on offer, rafting experience in Seti River is something no thrill seeker should miss out on while in Nepal.
Best Time: November and March
Price: Starts from INR 3,180
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Zip Lining in Nepal
The blood pumping ride will leave you completely thrilled in the end. And the picturesque view will leave you totally jaw dropped.
Highlights: The best zip line is the one which operates from Pokhra at the elevation of 1592 m.
Best time to visit: Winters are the most favourable months for trying this adventure sport.
Prices: Rs 5,733 per person.
Difficulty Level: High, all the zip lines are carefully engineered. The weight of the individual passenger should not be more than 120kg.
Skydiving Above Mount Everest
Highlights: Sky diving above Mount Everest will surely be a terrific experience in Nepal.
Best time for visit: October is the best month for trying sky diving.
Prices: Rs 3.7 Lacs per person
Difficulty Level: High, if you have any medical condition it will be good if you can take prior approval from the doctor.
Go for Trekking Expeditions in Nepal
Highlights: You can try Manaslu Circuit Trek, Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek and Upper Mustang Trek amongst others are the famous ones.
Best time to visit: Mid of September to mid of December is the best time for trekking.
Difficulty Level: High, one has to be of good health and should be fit to avoid great exertion.
Price: Rs 4,300 Rs per day per person and this price is all inclusive of guide service, porter, accommodation, meal, TIMS permit and transportation for trekking.
Suggested Read: Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal 2019
Bungee Jumping at Hemja, Pokhara
Highlights: Take a jump from one of the 3rd highest natural jump in Nepal where you can experience the natural valleys around it for a longer duration.
Best time to visit: November through February.
Prices: Rs 5,732
Difficulty Level: High, however, trained professionals can definitely help you in the task.
Stand Up Paddle-boarding in Phewa Lake
The stand up paddle boarding was named after the famous Waikiki beach boys
Highlights: Phewa Tal Lake will be an ideal location to try the enjoying ride of Stand-up paddle boarding.
Best time to do: May and June is the best time for this sport.
Difficulty Level: High, you might find an initial level difficulty to balance the stand up paddle.
Prices: Rs 22,000
Pony Trek Expedition
Highlights: Pokhara to Sarankot, Pokhara to Begnas Lake and Jomsom/Muktinath are the best places for Pony trek in Nepal.
Best months to visit: Mid-September to Mid-November is the best time.
Difficulty Level: Medium, the basic that is expected out of you is to be physically fit and should be well versed with mountain climbing.
Prices: Rs 5,000
- Experience biking from Lakeside to Pame/Ghatichhina and then ride back to Pokhara as you witness the lush and beautiful mountainside with your loved ones!
- This is one of the best mountain biking trips for novice to intermediate riders that Pokhara has to offer.
- You will start or ride from Hallan chock leaving behind lakeside and the ride will be along the lake, paddy field, beautiful authentic villages, grazing land and suspension bridges.
- You will ride through single track and jeep tracks and there is an optional trail based on individual physical fitness and technical capabilities.
- This is the place where you will find peace for yourself on a mountain bike. End this tour after 5 hours.
- This tour is a customized tour and can be avail at your convenience.
- Experience a one week trip to Mustang with your friends and family and revel in the peace and tranqulity of the place.
- Start this tour after reaching the tour locality. This tour can be customized and can be availed at your convenience.
- Mustang is one of the best playgrounds in Himalayas that you will simply love to explore during your holidays!
- Lower Mustang offers an incredible playground which offers Himalayan desert, Alpine, Himalayan hills, subtropical and tropical region.
- You will ride through jeep tracks, single-track, medieval settlement, monasteries, temple and authentic villages.
Activity Location: HighGround Adventures Nepal, Lakeside Road, Pokhara, Nepal
Start Point/End Point: Lakeside Office
Age Limit: Min. 13 Years
Weight Range: 35-110 Kgs only
Transfers included: To &From Lakeside office)
Activity Timings: 11 AM- 3 PM (Activity total Time: 20-25 Mins ) 4 Sec. Fall Time
Batch size- 1 to 15 people
About Bungee Jumping in Nepal:
Located in central Nepal, this quaint city is settled on the Phewa lake and is famed as the gateway to the Annapurna Circuit which is the entrance to the Himalayas. Owning a number of high peaks, bungee jumping in Pokhara becomes a worth-trying activity. From the serene temples to the tranquil yoga centers, this place has a whole platter of all of it. Apart from being located on an elevation of 1,400 m above sea level, it also has a Mountain museum where you can take a deep insight into the lives of mountaineers.
About the Activity:
Zip flying in Nepal is the world's longest, steepest and fastest zip flying which provides the best experience in adventure to the tourists visiting at Nepal. The participants are zipped from the hill on a cable 5000 feet above sea level and mounted on an incline to the plains. Grab the chance to enjoy a view of the Pokhara valley but and also view the impressive scenery of Annapurna, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri and other mountains ranges while having the zip flying in Pokhara.
The Zip flying package in Nepal is inclusive of all taxes and fees along with convenient pick-up and transfer to Zipflyer launch site. Besides, the activity also includes zip-flyer ride briefing and the zip-flyer ride, thus ensuring optimum security and safety of the participants. You shall also be provided with Highground T-shirt that you can conveniently wear while you carry on the activity.
Note: The maximum number of persons who can book this package is 20.
Rock climbing in Nepal is considered as one of the most fun and thrilling
adventure activities to try in such a paradise of mountains and valleys. The location, Nagarjun provides the scope of activities to adventure lovers where they can take the pleasure of rock climbing with the assistance of utmost safety and precautionary measures. While rock climbing, the participants will be
properly tied with the rope for their safety. The destination to the summit
will also be properly assigned to the participants, where every participant has to try their best to reach at the summit in order to win the competition.
About the Activity:
The rock-climbing activity in Nagarjun, Nepal provides great adventure thrills to the participants by letting them accomplish the goal of climbing up the tough terrains with ropes tied on to the body. The 30 minutes activity ensures optimum safety measures of the participants by rendering training and safety measures. The package includes the guidance of an experienced and professional guide should be taken while doing the rock climbing.
The tour begins when you shall be picked up at your hotel early in the morning, after your breakfast. Later, in the afternoon you will then be transferred to the forested hill of Nagarjun which is just three kilometres drive from the hotel. On reaching Nagarjun hill for rock climbing experience, you will be welcomed with a short briefing by our rock climbing instructor. The instructor will let you know about the various aspects of the tour. On completing the basic training, we proceed towards the more difficult rock. On the successful accomplishment of the task, you shall head back to home with uncountable memories.
The package constitutes of all ground transportation by private AC vehicle along with convenient pick-up and drop-off to and from the hotel. The package also provides with all necessary climbing equipment with packed lunch. In addition, the package contains government taxes and office service charges along with the assistance of a professional English speaking climbing guide.
Pick up/Drop off: Hotel/Place of accommodation
Type of transfer: Shared
Activity Duration: 30 minutes
Starting Time: 08:00 AM
Activity Location: Sarangkot Site
Start Point/End Point: Pokhra City
Tour Timings: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Flying Duration: 2-3 hours with (25-30 mins flying)
Take off Point: Saragkot site
Landing Point: Phewa Lake Region
Transfers included: Pokhara to Pokhara (Hotel Inside City)
About Paragliding in Pokhara, Nepal:
The Paragliding in Pokhara takes you above the city heights at 2000 ft. and offers views of the entire Pokhara valley that looks enchantingly beautiful with Annapurna ranges serving as the backdrop. Cherishing every little observation from high above, one ends the adrenaline rush with happy moments by landing near a spot at Phewa Lake. Embark on this adventure-filled day out with Darjeeling paragliding with a set of certified pilots and flying enthusiasts. paragliding will be conducted under the provision of trained experts, instructors will lead a quick briefing session, and then a group of professionals will gear up the paraglider.
About the activity:
- Experience Nagarkot to Changunarayan hike and get a chance to see one of Nepal's most beautiful temples and other places.
- One of the most famous and heart rendering view point of Nepal near Kathmandu is Nagarkot. Nagarkot - 7200 ft from sea level, is the most popular hill station in Kathmandu valley.
- The Himalayan peaks seen from amazing view point of Nagarkot are Ganesh Himal (7405m), Langtang, Shisha Pangma (8013m), Gang Chenpo (6397m), Dome Blanc (6830m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m), Lonpo Gang (7083m) and Purbi Chyachu (6658m), Gauri Shankar and Mt. Everest.
- Nagarkot to Changunarayan hike is a popular hiking trail near Kathmandu valley and this trial led by your guide includes Bhaktapur on the way back to Kathmandu.
- Bhaktapur is a cultural city and a wish of all tourists to go there. The view of Sunrise over the Himalayas from Nagarkot is simply magnificent.
- Changu Narayan is a pleasant and one of the oldest temples of Kathmandu valley dated back to 7th century and listed in the UNESCO world Heritage sites on the way back attraction of your trip.
About the Activity:
- Join the Lobuche peak climbing that is a 17 days/ 16 nights long tour with ultimate thrill and adventure on your trail.
- Climbing the Lobuche peak will provide you an adrenaline rush and of course the path to attain bliss.
- The trekking towards the base camp of the Lobuche peak will go through the beautiful trekking trail which will provide the climbers to explore more about the trekking trail.
- You can get the glorious view of the high hills like Amadablam, Tawache, Mt. Everest.
- The climb to the Lobuche peak will definitely require some of the best trekking tips as well as climbing skills for the climbers for a safe and trouble free journey at the peak.