As the name indicates, this theme park is filled with various rides and attractions, all constructed out of Lego Bricks. It is the first international theme park in Malaysia and attracts thousands of tourists of all age groups year after year.
Situated in the city center of Iskander Puteri in Johor, Legoland Malaysia is the first-ever international theme park in Malaysia. Ranked as the top sixth theme park on the planet, this park offers a plethora of exciting rides, amazing shows, and a bunch of other attractions. The LEGO theme park, water park, and stunning sea life experience are some of the best places to explore on your visit to Legoland Malaysia.
All the rides of the attraction keep visitors happy all day long by allowing the children to go on a thrilling expedition in specialized LEGO adventures. You can even float in the wave pool, splash water in the DUPLO pool, or climb and slide down a plethora of other slides in the Legoland Water Park.
SEA LIFE Aquarium in Legoland Malaysia is the latest addition to the park that lets visitors witness the sea creatures in their natural habitat. It is home to over 13000 marine animals of 120 different species. You can also enjoy dining options at this aquarium while enjoying the glimpse of marine animals flowing over you in the glass frame. Therefore, Legoland Malaysia is the ultimate package of thrill, excitement, and adventure for all adventure enthusiasts.
Click Here to Book: LEGOLAND Malaysia Tickets
• Relish the interactive and enjoyable day at Legoland Malaysia with more than 40 rides and attractions sprawling across eight different themed areas.
• Go on a fantastic adventure to the LEGO City, NINJAGO World, MINILAND, and much more.
• Witness over 13000 sea creatures from 120 different species at the SEA LIFE Aquarium.
• Discover and learn about the habitat of the sea creatures in over 25 display tanks in 11 habitat zones.
• Enjoy the surfing activities at the LEGO wave pool and race along with your friends to see who is the fastest.
• Relax after building your raft along the Build-A-Raft lazy river with your fellow young adventurers.
• Slide down the splashtastic water slides at the Legoland Malaysia Water Park.
• Build and test your own LEGO buildings at the Imagination Land or participate in immersive Lego workshops in the Lego Technic Area.
• Spend your day filled with fun, creativity, and adventure that you can enjoy with your friends and family.
By Car: There are two routes to reach Legoland Malaysia, one is from Malaysia, and the other one is from Singapore. In Malaysia, you can drive your car from Johor Bahru through the Coastal Highway to reach Legoland Malaysia Resort. Alternatively, if you are traveling from Singapore, you can travel via Tuas Second Link or Woodland Checkpoint to reach your final destination.
By Bus or Coach: You can board the local bus transportation to travel from your location to the Legoland Malaysia Resort. The bus routes constitute SL1, LM1, JPO2, and CW7L.
Recommended Read: Things to do in Malaysia
The best time to visit Legoland Malaysia is between late August and late February. During this time, the place experiences little to no rain so you can enjoy all the rides and attractions in the Legoland theme park, water park, and SEA LIFE aquarium. It is also advisable to visit the place during weekdays as you will not find much crowd at this time in the park.
Also Explore: Adventure in Malaysia
Things to Do in Legoland
1. Discover Sea Creatures Up-Close- Legoland Malaysia allows you to watch more than 120 different species and over 13000 sea creatures closely at the SEA LIFE Aquarium. No matter whether you are a seahorse fanatic, shark lover, or clownfish groupie, you will attain immense satisfaction while discovering the beautiful sea creatures. Zebra sharks, jellyfish, seahorses, black tip reef sharks, and stingrays are the common sea creatures that are found in this aquarium. You can also learn about the fascinating micro habitats of tiny sea creatures at the Rockpool.
2. Dive into an Amazing Underwater World- Another thing that you do to amaze your kids in Legoland Malaysia is take a dive into the amazing underwater world and enjoy an intimate underwater world experience. In the SEA LIFE Aquarium, the kids can learn about the habitat of the sea creatures in the 11 unique themed zones of the park. You can stroll through a luscious rainforest and discover the history of the iconic Johor River in the Malaysian rainforest while exploring the coral reef garden filled with fishes of different shapes and colors.
3. Explore 8 Awesome Themed Lands- The eight awesome themed areas at the Legoland Malaysia Resort allow you to become a brave Knight, meet the pirates, and explore ancient lands from different parts of the world. Every land inside the park offers something for different interest groups. From The Beginning and Lego City to The Land of Adventure and Imagination, these eight-themed lands are an ideal destination to enjoy the best time of your lives away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Popular Read: Things to Do with kids in Malaysia
1. Dino Island- Dino Island is one of the wettest rides in the Legoland Water Park, where staying dry would be your ultimate challenge. This ride takes you on an exciting journey to a lost and forgotten volcano on a long boat that moves through the animated LEGO dinos and strikes menacing waters with a large splash.
2. The Great LEGO Race- The Great LEGO Race takes you on the first LEGO virtual reality roller coaster ride. The ride makes a great combination of thrill and virtual reality technology to give visitors the stimulation that they might have never experienced before. While wearing VR headsets, you can witness the action coming from every direction in a picturesque environment specifically made from LEGO bricks.
3. Dragon’s Apprentice- Dragon’s Apprentice is a joyful mini roller coaster ride for young adventurers. The ride allows the kids to relish the twists, turns, and spirals while enjoying the views of the Kingdom Castle. You will move past the LEGO courtier and his fair maiden on your Dragon’s Apprentice ride.
Explore More: Malaysia Beaches
4. Joker Soaker- Joker Soaker is a wonderful water-based playground that is equipped with engaging play areas on different levels and slides for a never-ending adventure. The kids can throw a giant splash from the 300-gallon bucket on one another and soak or sweep themselves up to the feet.
5. Brick Blaster- Brick Blaster lets you have a blast with friends on a tube that sways, swings, and slides down the splashing water tunnel. The family can spend a fantastic time on the ride in Legoland Malaysia.
6. LEGO Slide Racers- LEGO Slide Racers is an exhilarating ride that includes six mat slides. These slides let the riders race together with friends and see who is the fastest among all. However, the ride warns the visitors of getting wet and wild while sliding down the course.
Also Explore & Book: Best Snorkeling Tours in Malaysia
1. Underwater Dining- Underwater Dining in Legoland Malaysia allows you to immerse yourself in the unique underwater dining experience. You can indulge in the four-course meal in the intimate underwater setting while catching a glimpse of the surrounding sea creatures like Zebra Sharks and the Black Tip Reef Sharks. The restaurant gives you a chance to select your dining experience from amazing underwater sceneries so you can get the best views possible. You can also get on a 45-minute VIP Aquarium Tour with more than 13000 marine and freshwater sea creatures.
2. Dining at Water Park- The Legoland provides a range of healthy, delicious, and mouth-watering cuisines wherever you decide to have a meal in the water park. The park assures that you will get quality food as per your liking and choice. Some of the famous restaurants that serve delicious dishes at the water park are Brick Cafe and Beach Grill. When your stomach calls and you want to energize yourself for the other activities, you can order your favorite burgers, chicken tenders, hot dogs, sandwiches, and smoothies from these restaurants.
3. Dining at Theme Park- The Legoland theme park offers plenty of dining options for all the taste buds. There are ten different types of restaurants to choose your favorite dish from. Market Restaurant serves a vast range of Asian and Western favorites, while Pizza Mania provides a variety of Italian foods. If you are looking for a light snack to munch on, you can head towards The Cafe, Snack Corner, Fire Rescue Bistro, or Brick Cafe. Every dining option available in Legoland theme park is worth trying after an entire day of enjoyment.
Popular Read: Unique Places to Visit in Malaysia
- Book your tickets well in advance for a hassle-free ticket booking experience.
- Go as early as possible and check the weather forecast to enjoy all the rides and attractions of Legoland Malaysia.
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times.
- Experience the outdoor attractions first because you never know when the rain would start falling.
- Do not carry outside foods and drinks inside the premises of Legoland Malaysia.
- No matter whether you are going for the water rides or not, pack your belongings in a waterproof bag.
- Wear appropriate swimwear attire before taking a dip into the park.
- Rent a locker if you wish to keep your belongings inside the park.
Also Explore: National Parks in Malaysia
The Legoland Malaysia Theme Park consists of more than 40 thrilling rides and attractions in its eight themed areas. The park lets the kids do everything that they ever wanted, from driving a car and soaring through the treetops to riding the exciting rapids and escaping fearsome dragons. Some of the best rides at the Legoland Theme Park are Aquazone Wave Racers, Driving School, and Dino Island. The park also has the latest addition to its rides and attractions named Planet Legoland, which provides an immersive experience to building, unbuilding, and rebuilding anything that you want. Moreover, do not forget to take a ride on the Legoland Express with your squad.
Also Checkout & Book: Malaysia Holiday Trips
The Legoland Malaysia Water Park possesses more than 20 slides, rides, shows, and water games that allow you to get ready for splashing wet fun. Enjoying under the sun just gets more enjoyable with the interactive play structures from DUPLO Safari to Joker Soaker. In this water park, the kids can float along the Build-A-Raft lazy river, surf at the LEGO wave pool, or climb and slide down the marvelous tube and body slides. Some of the favorite rides at the Legoland Water Park are LEGO Wave Pool, Brick Blaster, Red Rush, and Splash & Swirl. If you get tired of having fun in the water, you can head towards the Imagination Station to give wings to your imagination with engaging and educational activities.
Planning a romantic honeymoon trip to Malaysia? Checkout & Book: Malaysia Honeymoon Tour Packages
The SEA LIFE Aquarium in Legoland Malaysia lets the visitors discover an amazing underwater world experience with over 13000 sea creatures from 120 different species. This aquarium is an ideal place for the children to engage and learn, love, and care for the ocean through Sea Life Malaysia. The park narrates compelling stories and provides an interactive education journey closely by showcasing over 25 display tanks in 11 habitat zones. You can continue your adventure in the SEA LIFE Malaysia gift shop by bringing home unique gifts dedicated to the sea creatures, ranging from plush toys, stationery, mugs, key chains, and much more.
Suggested Read: Places to Visit in Malaysia