Hanoi Tour Packages are exuberantly available around the year at justifiable prices. The capital of Vietnam, Hanoi races up to make the time off tracked to the war ravages and the government that kept the outer globe at the cove. The city surges with several distinct types of scooters jostling for the correct way amidst the uproar of continuously blasting horns, subtly delineating the felicitous fold of retrospective past divulging the periods of Chinese and French occupation – happily offering a glance into the pliability of the proud and ambitious Hanoians. Try to negotiate with a transit past, omnipresent merchant of Hanoi and you will figure the retrospective, original and past streets that were prevalent during the Old Quarter.
Intransigent farmers stroll on their wares, as the city peeps gulp their breakfast on delectable noodles, play the game chess, and practice the art of tai chi till dawn. The things, you can do in Hanoi are many like - you can dine on the wonderful and wild at distinct corners of the city, sample or purchase various market wares, unearth a progressing scene of art, doze off soundly in ardent luxury and tranquillity at meagre cost, meet the amiable and affable folk of the city, excavate into the history of the city and observe the awakening of the old Hanoi.
The city of Hanoi situated in the embankment of the River Red is considered to be one of the oldest capitals in the globe, where the tourist can view well preserved and antiquated pagodas, unique museums and ancient colonial buildings within the city. An exuberantly great place to explore, Hanoi is a French colonial city that is highly renowned for its delicious cuisine, radiant nightlife, handicrafts and silks and distinct multicultural communities that comprise of Russian, Chinese and French.
Moreover, Hanoi is a tranquil city featuring beautiful, vibrant and lush parks, traditional villages, grassy mountains and the conventional style of beauty named the Ha Long Bay. If you are visiting Hanoi for the first time, you can delve into the travel guide exhibited by us – Thrillophillia. Our guide includes everything like the best accommodation, attractions, restaurants, currency, transportation options, detailed information about the local culture of the place, and the shopping spots. Avail the best Hanoi tour packages to explore the best of Hanoi.
Popular Hanoi Tour Packages
|Vietnam Tour Package from Delhi 2021 | Flat 15% off||4D/3N||₹ 18000||5.0 star|
|Central Vietnam Tour Package 2021 | Flat 20% off||4D/3N||₹ 18000||5.0 star|
|Cheapest Vietnam Tour Package from India 2021 | Flat 20% off||6D/5N||₹ 24000||5.0 star|
|8 Days Honeymoon Tour Package of Vietnam 2021 | Flat 20% off||8D/7N||₹ 39000||5.0 star|
|Best of Northern Vietnam with Sapa 2021 | Flat 15% off||8D/7N||₹ 36000||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Hanoi Tours
What are the top attractions for a sightseeing tour in Hanoi?
The top attractions for a sightseeing tour in Hanoi are as follows:
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long – The place is located in Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh in Hanoi.
- Water Puppet Theatre – The place is located in 57B at the Dinh Tien Hoang Street near the District of Hoan Kiem District in Hanoi.
- Temple of Literature – The place is located in 58 Quoc Tu Giam at the Van Mieu, Dong Da in Hanoi.
- Hanoi Opera House – The place is located in 1 Trang Tien at the District of Hoan Kiem District in Hanoi.
- Ba Vi National Park – The place is located at a distance of fifty-eight kilometers west of the Hanoi region.
- Hanoi Old Quarter – The place is situated in the Hanoi Old Quarter near the District of Hoan Kiem in Hanoi.
- Dong Xuan Market – The place is located on Dong Xuan Street near the District of Hoan Kiem in Hanoi.
- Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son – The place is located in Hanoi Old Quarter in Hanoi.
- The Perfume Pagoda – The place is located in Huong Son at My Duc in Hanoi.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – The place is located in 8 Hung Vuong at Dien Bien near Ba Dinh in Hanoi.
Which are the different biking trips to do in Hanoi?
The different biking trips to do in Hanoi are as follows:
- Biking trip to Cuc Phuong Park and Hoa Lu-Tam Coc.
- 2 Days Biking Tour to Mai Chau.
- Full Day Biking Tour to the Ba Vi National Park and Thay Pagoda
- 4 Days Biking Tour to Mai Chau, Cuc Phuong Park, and Thung Nai.
- Biking Tour to Viet Hai fishing hamlet and Halong Bay Cat Ba Island.
Which are the best camping tours in Hanoi?
The best camping tours in Hanoi are as follows:
- Umove Travel & Outdoor Gear – The place is located in 117 Van Cao near the Lieu Giai near the Ba Dinh in Hanoi City in Vietnam.
- Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi – The place is located in 83A Ly Thuong Kiet near the Hoan Kiem at Hanoi City in Vietnam.
- Hilton Hanoi Opera - The place is located in 1, Le Thanh Tong near the Hoan Kiem at Hanoi in Vietnam.
- Ba Vi National Park – The place is located in Tan Linh near Ba Vi at Hanoi in Vietnam.
- Son Tinh Camp – The place is located in Dong Mo near the Lang Van Hoa at Hanoi in Vietnam.
Where can I go on wildlife safari tours in Hanoi?
The places where you can go on a wildlife safari tour in Hanoi are as follows:
- Thu Le Park
- Ly Thai To Park
- Phu Lang and Dai Bai Old Handicraft Villages Tour from Hanoi
- 3 Days Complete Tour that includes Exploration of the National Parks and Tropical Forests in Northern Vietnam from Hanoi.
- 2-Day Cuc Phuong Wildlife Experience from Hanoi
- Cuc Phuong Park Trekking Day Trip
- 3-Day Ba Be National Park Discovery Tour from Hanoi
- Ecotourism - Cuc Phuong Park
- Ha Long - City of Mountain and Water
- Tour to Cuc Phuong Park from the city Hanoi
- Day Trip to the Ancient Capital of Ninh Binh from Hanoi
- Perfume Pagoda Day Tour from Hanoi
- Small-Group Vietnamese Countryside Tour by Bike and Boat from Hanoi
Which are some famous spiritual tours in Hanoi?
The famous spiritual tours in Hanoi are as follows:
- The One Pillar Pagoda or Chua Mot Cot
- Ba Chua Xu Temple or Mieu Ba Chua Xu
- Toa Thanh Cao Dai
- Black Virgin Mountain or Khu Du Lich Tam Linh Nui Ba Den
- Jesus Christ Statue or Tuong Chua Jesus
- Truc Lam Temple or Thien Vien Truc Lam
- Thien Mu Pagoda or Chua Thien Mu
- Bai Dinh Temple or Chua Bai Dinh
- Yen Tu
- The Perfume Pagoda or Danh Thang Chua Huong
Which is the best backwater tour in Hanoi?
The best backwater tour in Hanoi is:
- Victoria Tour
Which are the best cycling tour routes in Hanoi?
The best cycling tour routes in Hanoi are as follows:
- Vietnamese Small Group Countryside Trip by cycle from the place Hanoi
- Half day Backstreets cycling tour with Brunch included in Hanoi
- 3 Days Tour by Bike from Hanoi to Mai Chau Valley
- A Small Group Tour by Bike to Bat Trang Pottery Village from Hanoi City
- Biking around the City of Hanoi
- 2 Days Biking Tour from Hanoi to Mai Chau Village that also includes Countryside Hiking
- A Complete Guided Bike Tour from Sapa Town to Ma Tra Village
- Half Day Foodie Tour on Bike in Hanoi
- Full Day Bike Tour to Bat Trang Ceramic Village from Hanoi City
- Full Day Complete Bike Trip to Tom Coc from Hanoi
- Private Day Biking Tour from Hanoi to Mai Chau Hill Tribe
- Three Days Bike Tour that also includes Boat Riding to Halong Bay from Hanoi
- A Biking Tour to Tay Duong Lam Ancient Village and Tay Phuong Pagoda
- A Half Day Biking Tour that includes Local Lunch to Hanoi West Lake
- Half Day Biking Tour for Local Cooking Class in Hanoi
- Mountain Biking Tour to Hoa Binh from Hanoi City
- Full Day Biking Tour to Tam Coc and Hoa Lu from Hanoi
- Two Thousand Two Hundred downhill Biking Tour to Lao Cai
- Motor Biking Tour to Bat Trang Pottery Ancient Village
- Motor Biking Trip for Sightseeing to Rosa from Hanoi
- Full Day Biking Tour Mai Chau Lac Village
- Biking Tour to Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel and Ninh Binh
- Complete Exploration Tour of Hanoi by Bike
- Private Biking Tour from Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Small Group Biking Tour to the Countryside of Hanoi for Half Day
- Tam Coc and Hoa Lu Biking Tour from the place Hanoi
- Vietnamese Small Group Countryside Trip by Bike from Hanoi
Which are some famous walking tours in Hanoi?
Some of the famous walking tours in Hanoi are as follows:
- Hoan Kiem Lake – Ngoc Son Temple
- Old Quarter
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theater
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- One-Pillar Pagoda
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- St Joseph’s Cathedral
Which are some famous scuba diving tours in Hanoi?
The famous scuba diving tours in Hanoi are as follows:
- Nudibranch Gardens, Phu Quoc
- Dry Island (Hon Ko), Phu Quoc
- Hon Mo, Hoi An
- Hon Nhan, Hoi An
- Whale Island Bay
- Ho Trau Nam, Whale Island
- Madonna Rock, Nha Trang
- Moray Beach, Nha Trang
Where are the best sites for snorkeling in Hanoi?
The best sites for snorkeling in Hanoi are as follows:
- Snorkelling Excursion to Nha Trang
- Fishing Day Tour and Snorkelling in Southern Phu Quoc Island
- Full Day Snorkelling tour to North of Phu Quoc
- Full Day Snorkelling tour to South of Phu Quoc
- Full Day Snorkelling Tour to the Island of Cham from Da Nang
- Full Day Snorkelling and Fishing Tour that includes BBQ to Nha Trang
- Snorkeling Day Trip to Nha Trang
- Full Day Complete Snorkeling Tour from Danang to the Island of Cham
- Private Snorkeling Tour Trip that includes Fishing Day Trip to Nha Trang Bay
- Full Day Snorkelling Tour Trip that includes Lunch from Hoi an to the Island of Cham
Which are the different cruising experiences in Hanoi?
The different cruising experiences in Hanoi are as follows:
- Mind-blowing Halong Bay Cruising Trip
- The Luxury Cruise to Halong that include Drop off and Pick up
- Two Days Royal Palace Cruise
- Exploration and three days Kayaking Caves Cruise from Hanoi to Bai Tu Long Bay
- Full Day Cruise to Halong Bay
- The Full Day Halong Bay Day Cruising with the Viet Dragon Cruise from Hanoi
- Cruise Trip from Hanoi to Halong Bay Day Trip
- The Day Cruise in Halong Bay from Halong to Ti Top Island and Sung Sot Cave.
- Three Best Night Cruising in Hanoi: Overnight Halong Bay Cruise and Full City Tour
- The Halong Bay Private Sailing Cruise Tour from the city Hanoi
- Full Day Halong Cruise from the city Hanoi
- Full Day Group Touring on the Deluxe L’azalee Cruise from the place Hanoi to the Halong Bay.
- Three Days Halong Bay Cruise and complete exploration of Cat Ba Island
- Three Days Cruising from Halong Bay and complete exploration of Monkey Island.
- Two Days and One Night All exciting and inclusive Cruise from the place Hanoi.
- 3-star cruiser kayaking at Halong Bay and discovery of cave.
- Inclusive of Seafood Lunch a complete Halong Bay Da Cruising from Hanoi.
- One night Halong Royal Palace Cruising
- Two Days Complete Boating trip on the Phoenix Halong Cruiser
- Two Days and 1-night Pelican Cruising
- One night Deluxe Halong Silversea Cruise
- Two Days cruising on Halong Bay joining deluxe group
- Three Days, Two Nights Cruising in V'Spirit Classic
- Explore the Halong Lan Ha Cat Ba tour for three days
- Two days and 1 night Paloma Cruise
- Two Days and One night Halong Majestic Cruise
- One night Halong Imperial Legendary Cruising
- Two nights cruising that involves exploration of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Two Days and One Night Bai Tho Cruise
- Two Days and One Night Huong Hai Sealife
- Two Days and One Night Indochina Sails
- Two Days Long Halong Bay Cruising that include Sunset Partying and Kayaking
- Cruise Group Tour at Halong Bay Day
- Two Days and One Night Deluxe Cruise on the Halong Bay
- Four Days Halong Discovery and Hanoi Tour
- Two Days and One Night Halong Day Cruising with the Small Group
- Three Days long Halong Bay Cruising at the Cat Ba Island
- Beauty of the Ha Long City
- 2 Nights on the Bay Luxury Junk from Ha Long
- 2 Nights on the Deluxe Bay Junk from the Ha Long
- Night Cruising at the Ha Long Tour – Deluxe Junk
- Two Best Nights on the Bay of Superior Junk from the Ha Long
- The Ha Long Tour: Night Cruising on the Bay – Luxury Junk
- The Full Day Halong Bay Tour from the Islands of Hanoi and the Cave Visits that includes Kayaking activity
- Two Days Charter Eco-friendly Junk at the Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay and the Catba Island
- Two Days and One Night, one of the best Halong Bay Trip with the Glorious Legend Cruises
- Full day Private Halong Bay Cruising
- Five Days and Four Nights Cruising to Halong and Ninh Binh
Which are the famous sailing sites in Hanoi?
The famous sailing sites in Hanoi are as follows:
- Halong Bay
- Cave Tour
- Bamboo Boat Ride in Hanoi
Where can I do parasailing and kayaking in Hanoi?
The places where you can do parasailing and kayaking in Hanoi are as follows:
- Halong Charming Cruise
- Song Hong Company - Day Tours
- West Lake Full-day Kayaking & Biking
- Aquarena Travel - Halong Bay Cruise
- Halong Sapa Tours
- Halong Bay Travel
- Oriental bridge travel - Day Tours
- Zambaka Travel
- Halong Bay Tours
- Royal Heritage Cruise
- Amira Cruises
What are the famous trekking tours available in Hanoi?
The famous trekking tours available in Hanoi are as follows:
- Ba Na Hill
- Cao Bang
- Cuc Phuong Park
- Mai Chau
- Cat Ba National Park
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Cat Tien National Park
- Ba Be National Park
- Lang Bian Mountain
Which are the best places for paragliding in Hanoi?
The best places for paragliding in Hanoi are as follows:
- Bu Hill
- Bai Nha
- Khau Pha
- Mount Vien Nam
- U Bo
Which are the best beaches to visit in Hanoi?
The best beaches to visit in Hanoi are as follows:
- Bai Chay Beach or Quang Ninh
- Tuan Chau Beach or Ha Long
- Do Son Beach or Hai Phong
- Cat Ba Beach or Hai Phong
- Hai Thinh Beach or Nam Dinh
Which are the best places for a shopping tour in Hanoi?
The best places for a shopping tour in Hanoi are as follows:
- Hoa Fashion
- Royal City Vincom Mega Mall
- Lotte Center Hanoi
- Mekong Quilts Shop
- Hang Da Market
- Indigo Store
- Dong Xuan market
- Collective Memory
- Trang Tien Plaza
- Vincom Center Ba Trieu
- Hang Da Galleria Shopping Mall
- Savico Megamall
- Vincom Mega Mall Royal City
- Hang Gai Street (Silk Street)
- Hanoi Weekend Night Market
What are the most romantic things to do on your Hanoi honeymoon tour?
The most romantic things to do on your Hanoi honeymoon tour are as follows:
- Stroll through along with your loved one at the Hoan Kiem Lake Bridge
- Explore and discover the splendid beauty of the Halong Bay on a romantic trip with your loved one
- Reside comfortably at the Sofitel Legend Metropole
- Romance well in the Lotte Tower Observation deck of peace and happiness
- Soak yourself up the sunset at the West Lake or Truc Bach Lake
- Wish your relationship all love and prosperity in the Tran Quoc Pagoda