Bangkok Floating Market Tour Highlights
- Feel the true essence of Bangkok with a visit to the very famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Explore the vibrant Maeklong Railway Market along the way which is another major attraction of Bangkok, famous for fresh fruits and vegetable produces of the region
- Learn about the rich Thai tradition and culture from a professional English speaking guide who will assist you throughout the journey
- Live the reel life as you enjoy a long-tail boat ride through a maze of canals of the Bangkok Floating Market
Bangkok Floating Market Tour Overview
Activity Duration: 5 Hours (Approx.)
Bangkok Floating Market Tour Timing: 7:30 AM
Pick up and Drop off Location: Hotel pick up and drop off are offered from all hotels centrally located in Bangkok.
About Bangkok Floating Market Tour
People cruising and shopping through the markets on boats in Thailand can be sighted in numerous movies. The predominant purpose of these floating markets is to offer a unique vibe of contemporary Thailand and to engage travelers from every corner of the globe in the culture of riverside shopping.
With this uniquely curated tour, you also get to explore the vibrant Maeklong Railway Market famous for its fresh fruits and vegetables along the way. The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is one of the most famous floating markets of Bangkok and a perfect display of Thai culture. Get a chance to live the reel life as you explore The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market of Bangkok with this tour.
About the Activity:
- Hop into this activity as you get picked in a car / mini-van / coach with a professional driver from hotels centrally located in Bangkok.
- Along the way explore the vibrant Maeklong Railway Market famous for its fresh fruits and vegetable.
- Get a glimpse of the imposing dome of Phra Patom Chedi, the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia.
- Head towards the iconic Damnoen Saduak Floating Market of Bangkok which was featured in numerous movies and get an exciting feeling of living the reel life.
- Feel the true essence of Bangkok as you soak into the Thai tradition and culture on a boat ride exploration of the market.
- Try some authentic Thai foods, such as Pad Thai, Mango Sticky Rice, Boat Noodles, and Coconut Ice Cream sold in the market.
- At the end of the day wrap up the Bangkok Floating Market Tour with a bag full of memories as you get dropped off at your hotel.
Select Package Option
Bangkok Floating Market Tour with Shared Transfer
More Details about Bangkok Floating Market Tour
Know Before You Go for Bangkok Floating Market Tour
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- Pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments are not provided. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Wheelchair is not accessible.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs. When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned.
- Visitors are required to bring and wear masks.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Bangkok Floating Market Tour is operated only in the morning.
- There will be a mandatory temperature check before the start of the Bangkok Floating Market Tour.
Things To Carry for Bangkok Floating Market Tour
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes