Madame Tussauds Bangkok Tickets Highlights
- Grab the opportunity of looking at the lifelike wax figures of the superstars and taking pictures with them
- Learn about the history of Madame Tussauds and the exquisite craft of wax work
- Divided into 8 different zones, Madame Tussauds Museum showcases realistic statues of many A-list celebrities
- Take this self-guided tour and walk through the 10 exhibit rooms and see over 90 different wax figures in Madame Tussauds Bangkok
Madame Tussauds Bangkok Tickets Overview
Activity Duration: 3 hours (approx)
Madame Tussauds Bangkok Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Last entry: 6:00 PM
Pick up & Drop off Location: Your hotel's location in Bangkok
About Madame Tussauds Bangkok:
Spend the day with the stars! Enter the world of Madame Tussauds Museum in Bangkok and pose with your favorite celebrities. Take this self-guided tour and find your favorite celebrity and click as many pictures as you want. Get ready to find so many celebrities under one roof as you walk through the room filled with wax figures of your favorite celebrities.
Madame Tussauds Museum has lifelike wax figures of celebrities from the world of films, sports, politics, and more. While you take countless pictures with the figures, you can also learn how the wax figures are made. View your favorite celebrity from up close. These wax figures look so real that they will leave you stunned. Click as many pictures as you want and touch and feel the wax figures that will add some more fun to your Bangkok vacation.
About the Activity:
- Enter this world of fun and meet some of your dream superstars.
- Get close and personal with the celebrities and click hundreds of pictures.
- From cricketers to film stars, history-makers, and politicians, this world-famous Tussauds Museum has some A-list celebrities which will fill your day with so much fun.
- This world-renowned museum has 10 exhibit rooms and over 90 different wax figures of international and Thai celebrities.
- Make your day memorable by having a photo session with your superstars.
- Visit the museum's eight different zones- Red Carpet, Music, History, Film, Leaders, Art & Science, TV and Sports.
- Some of the highlights of this museum include the wax figure of Chairman Mao and the section of the Oval Office with the former U.S. President Barack Obama and the former First Lady Michelle Obama.
- Visit the second floor of Madame Tussauds Bangkok and learn about the history of Madame Tussauds and the exquisite craft of wax work.
- Sit with all the members of One Direction and take a selfie with them.
- The highlight of Madame Tussauds Bangkok is the wax figure of Chairman Mao.
- Oval Office with former U.S. President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama
Select Package Option
Madame Tussauds Bangkok Tickets with Shared Transfer
More Details about Madame Tussauds Bangkok Tickets
Know Before You Go for Madame Tussauds Bangkok Tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained.
- Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- The Madame Tussauds Bangkok ticket is valid only on the travel date indicated at time of booking.
Things To Carry for Madame Tussauds Bangkok Tickets
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes