Andaman Tour Packages For Couple
Andaman honeymoon packages - Browse through a wide range of Andaman and Nicobar packages for couple with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Andaman tour packages for couple with exciting deals & offers.
If you're looking for an unforgettable honeymoon experience, an Andaman Nicobar packages for couple is just what you need. Andaman, an archipelago of over 300 islands, is a perfect destination for a romantic getaway. Its serene beaches, clear blue waters, and lush green forests make it a perfect place for couples to spend quality time together. Andaman couple tour packages are designed to cater to the specific needs and preferences of newlyweds and offer an extensive range of experiences that can make your time unforgettable.
You can take a romantic sunset cruise along the scenic coastline and watch the sun dip into the Bay of Bengal or indulge in a charming candlelight dinner at a beachside restaurant, surrounded by the sound of the waves. For couples who want to try something adventurous, they can take part in exciting water sports activities like snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking or can even go island hopping. You can also enjoy a lovely picnic at the Radhanagar Beach, surrounded by the breathtaking scenery. After a busy day you can even have a relaxing couples spa or enjoy the light and sound show at cellular jail. Whether you're looking for a serene escape or an adventure-filled experience, Andaman has something to offer every couple.
Book your Andaman couple tour packages today with Thrillophilia and get ready to embark on a journey filled with memories to last a lifetime!,
Discover through a wide range of Andaman Honeymoon packages from different Indian Cities like: Andaman tour package from Chennai, Andaman trip from Kolkata, Andaman Nicobar package from Bangalore, Andaman Nicobar tour package from Mumbai, Andaman Nicobar tour package from Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar tour package from Pune, Andaman tour package from Hyderabad, Andaman package from Kerala, Andaman Nicobar package from Surat, Andaman Nicobar tour package from Jaipur, tour package from Coimbatore to Andaman, Kochi to Andaman tour package
Places to Visit in Andaman Trip:Brimming with exciting seas and lush greens, Andaman is overflowing with appealing places. Thrillophilia brings the list of the best places to visit in Andaman so that you don’t miss any of the best spots.
1. Havelock Island: Loaded with tropical dense forests, Havelock Island is famous for its amazing beaches and varied variety of water and adventurous sports. Also, the beautiful life under the sea is a reason why the island is immensely popular among tourists.
2. Neil Island: Neil Island is nothing less than a paradise with powdery sand and crystal clear waters so it always has a place in Andaman packages. Besides that, the exotic biodiversity of the island does complete justice to your plans to the island.
3. North Bay Island: Making its space on the former Indian currency, North Bay Island is loaded with ash-colored sand stretches and crystal clear water. One must seek the amazing water sports it provides.
4. Ross Island: Situated around 3 KM from Port Blair, formerly known as Ross island is now christened as Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island. It is renowned for its historical ruins from the British era.
5. Chidiya Tapu: As the name suggests, Chidiya Tapu is flooding with more than 77 species of tropical birds which are a great sight to watch from the various peaks situated on the island. Besides this, Sunset Point on the island promises one of the best sunsets on the islands of Andaman which shouldn't be missed at all.6. Radhanagar Beach: Popular around the world as Asia’s best beach, Radhanagar Beach will capture you in its beauty encompassing shimmering sand, azure blue water and tropical greenery around it. Not just that, but you can also enjoy the life around its seabeds and a variety of water activities it provides.
Things to Do on Andaman Honeymoon Tour:
1. Snorkelling: If you are curious to know what’s inside the ocean, snorkeling is just for you. An amazing way of exploring the bottoms of the sea, snorkelling offers you an exquisite view os exotic marine life and the rarest coral reefs. North Bay Island and Elephant Beach are a few best places for snorkelling.
2. Seakart: A fun and one of the most popular activities is that you must try when in Andaman for your honeymoon. It is one of the most thrilling activities where you get to self-drive an exclusive hybrid watercraft resembling a go-kart along the coast of Port Blair. This is nearly a 30 min activity that provides an amazing experience and how you choose to do it, i.e., if you want to go solo or on a sharing basis.
3. Bioluminescence: A beautiful phenomenon that allows you to witness the beauty of twinkling stars in the water, the Bioluminescence view is just mesmerizing. It's the most beautiful experience one can have and creates a twinkling & gleaming effect in the river.4. Glass Bottom Boat Ride: For those who are not willing to directly get into water but still want to enjoy the beauty in the depth of the ocean, Glass Bottom Boat Ride is the best option to go for and get a chance to observe the stunning beauty of the dolphins and how they live in their natural habitat
How To Reach Andaman?You can travel to Andaman either by air or by ship, according to your convenience and the number of days. If you’re time bound, consider flying by air. The nearest airport is Port Blair’s Veer Savarkar International Airport. The airport has direct flights to and from Kolkata and Chennai only. If you’re travelling from another city, you must board a connecting flight from either of these airports. Currently, only Jet Airways, Indian Airlines, Jetlite, Spicejet and GoAir ply between Andaman and Kolkata / Chennai. However, if you’re not restrained by time, and wish to travel lavishly, the journey to Andaman by ship is an unmatched experience. Nearly four ships ply every month from Chennai, Kolkata and Vizag.
Best Time to Visit Andaman:As far as the tropical paradise of Andaman is concerned, there are only two seasons that it sees - summer and monsoon. Come summer, the island comes alive with lush greenery and the tropical beauty that it is famous for. Summer is also the best time to experience water adventures like snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, jet skiing and many more. The temperature isn’t extreme and ranges somewhere between 24 to 34 degrees. The splendor of Ross and Smith Island Beach, Laxmanpur Beach, Havelock Island and many more places peaks during summers. Although, if you’re a couple who seeks solitude, privacy and unexplored trails, winter i.e., October to March, is your best time to visit Andaman.
Popular Andaman Honeymoon Packages
|Andaman Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Price|
|Honeymoon Package of Andaman with Neil Island Stay||7D/6N||₹ 30,100|
|Exotic Honeymoon in Havelock with Water Activities||6D/5N||₹ 26,280|
|Andaman Honeymoon Package with Dinner Cruise||4D/3N||₹ 17,800|
|Romantic Andaman Tour with Candle Light Dinner||5D/4N||₹ 24,300|
|Andaman Honeymoon Tour with Beachside Stay||6D/5N||₹ 27,200|