About Sky Zone
Alluring tourists from across the globe, Sky Zone Hyderabad happens to be the first ever trampoline park in the country. Spread across a huge area of around 10,000 square feet, this indoor amusement park offers its visitors a plethora of exhilarating and adrenaline-pumping activities.
These activities allow visitors to jump, hop, skip, and of course burn a good amount of calories. Some of the major attractions that propel athletic junkies, fitness freaks, and experience seekers to Sky Zone Hyderabad include Freestyle Jump, Foam Zone, Sky Slam, Sky Ladder, Sky Joust, SkyLine, Ultimate Dodgeball, Warped Wall, and The Warrior Course.
All the activities available here can be experienced and enjoyed by people of all age groups, including kids. Every activity provided here is absolutely safe and supervised by professional instructors, who offer significant amount of training as well as safety instructions required for the doers before they try an act out.
In addition, the park also offers a special type of socks to visitors in order to keep them from falling off and getting injured. The activities offered by this park help in reducing stress, rejuvenating the body and the mind, making the body flexible and strong, increasing blood circulation, and reducing body fats.
Sky Zone Hyderabad also allows you to take a room or its whole facility on rent and have your personal events and celebrations. People like to organize birthday parties, get together parties, corporate events, and special indoor activity classes in this trampoline park of Sky Zone Hyderabad. The park also offers add-ons such as water bottles and goodie packs to visitors at an additional cost.
How to Reach Sky Zone
Located at an average distance of about 32 kilometers from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Sky Zone Hyderabad can be conveniently reached.. Once the tourists reach Hyderabad airport, they can easily hire a taxi or book a cab online and arrive at Sky Zone Hyderabad in no more than just 35 to 40 minutes. Tourists also prefer taking a local bus to reach their destination in a more cost-effective way.
Best Time to Visit Sky Zone
Sky Zone Hyderabad welcomes people throughout the year and hence you can visit the place any time. That being said, most of the tourists prefer visiting the destination in the winter months of October to March, as this happens to be the perfect time to visit the city of Hyderabad.
It is highly suggested to the travelers to avoid visiting this trampoline park in the hot and humid summer months as the body gets dehydrated during this time and in order to cope up with the activities offered by the place the doers need to stay super hydrated, fresh, and energetic.
What Not to Miss at Sky Zone
Things to Do at Sky Zone Hyderabad:
1. Walk on a Slackline - Have you ever tried to balance your body on a slackline? If not, Sky Zone Hyderabad can offer you a chance to test your skills, precision, and talent by walking across a thin, raised slackline.
2. Play Dodgeball in a Unique Style - Many people love to play dodgeball; but have you tried exploring the various possibilities of playing this old school game? The Sky Slam court of Sky Zone Hyderabad offers the adventure junkies the opportunity to push their limits and experience a different style of enjoying dodgeball.
3. Climb a Curved Wall - The Warped Wall offers visitors an unforgettable experience in the trampoline park. The adventure junkies can challenge their skills and try climbing up this curved wall by using the right techniques. You can also enjoy climbing warped walls of various heights in order to maximize the fun.
3. Jump in Freestyle - This activity happens to be one of the major attractions of Sky Zone Hyderabad. You can just head to the trampoline court of the park and jump high with all your energy. This soul-stirring activity is sure to make your inner adventure seeker have some real fun. Freestyle jumping is more enjoyable when done with friends and family members.
4. Fly in the air like a free bird - If you have ever dreamt of flying freely in the air like a bird, you can head to the Foam Zone of Sky Zone Hyderabad. Here you can get a chance to defy gravity, fly freely, and land in joy inside a foam pool. This exhilarating activity is sure to satisfy the adrenaline rush within you and make your hangouts fun.
5. Climb Up a Sky Ladder - If you want to test your balancing skills, you can go ahead and try to climb up a fidgeting sky ladder. In case you lose your balance, you will be falling into a soft padding positioned beneath you, ensuring you do not suffer any injury. This helps you to win your balance challenge by continuous efforts and make your body flexible in the process.
6. Get Some Unique Souvenirs - It is a matter of fact that everyone loves to remember a great experience acquired from a good destination. This is the reason we prefer taking home certain souvenirs from the places that give us joy. That being said, Sky Zone Hyderabad offer goodies to its visitors at a small extra cost. You can consider getting these goodie packs that usually include sunglasses, T-shirts, and water bottles and take home as souvenirs.
7. Relish some good snacks and drinks - Sky Zone Hyderabad also houses a well-equipped and well-maintained in-house restaurant that serves quick snacks and soft drinks to visitors. So, when you are tired jumping and hopping in the trampoline court of the park, go to the restaurant, make yourself comfortable and enjoy some lip-smacking and aromatic snacks. This can rejuvenate you and of course pamper your stomach.
Places to visit near Sky Zone Hyderabad:
1. Ocean Park - Located at a distance of around 5 kilometers from Sky Zone Hyderabad, Ocean Park is a popular water amusement park. The park has both water as well as dry rides and invites visitors of all age groups. The park also shelters various restaurants on its premises, which serve delicious local and international delicacies to visitors.
Ocean Park Hyderabad is open for visitors from 11 AM to 7.30 PM, throughout the week.
2. Chilkur Balaji Temple - Situated at a distance of about 15.7 kilometers from Sky Zone Hyderabad, Chilkur Balaji Temple is built on the Osman Sagar Lake banks. Known as one of the oldest shrines in Andhra Pradesh, this Hindu temple boasts an amazingly beautiful architecture. Inviting a host of devotees every day, Chilkur Balaji Temple worships Lord Balaji Venkateswara, Bhoodevi, and Sridevi.
The temple is open for visiting from 5 AM to 8 PM, throughout the week.
3. Qutb Shahi Tombs - Located at an approximate distance of 15 kilometers from Sky Zone Hyderabad, Qutb Shahi Tombs is home to the beautiful tombs of 7 Qutub Shahi kings. Counted among the earliest built monuments of the city, these tombs boast an amazing architecture, which is the perfect amalgam of Indian and Persian architectural styles.
Qutb Shahi Tombs can be visited from 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM, throughout the week.
4. Golconda Fort - Located at a distance of about 13.3 kilometers from Sky Zone Hyderabad, Golconda Fort is a true example of a magical architecture and outstanding engineering. The fort is visited mainly by history buffs, experience seekers, and photo fanatics, who come here to admire the architecture of the structure and enjoy the light and sound show that takes place on the premises of the monument every evening.
Golconda Fort is open for visiting from 9 AM to 5.30 PM, throughout the week.
Other Essential Information About Sky Zone
Location: H.no, 8-78, Shankarpalli - Hyderabad Rd, Kokapet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
Price: INR 1000 + GST for 2 hours on regular days and INR 1400 + GST for 2 hours on peak days
Timing: 12 PM to 8 PM on weekdays and 11 AM to 9 PM on weekends.
Places to Eat near Sky Zone Hyderabad:
1. Jewel of Nizam – The Minar
Located at a distance of around 0.8 kilometers from Sky Zone Hyderabad, Jewel of Nizam – The Minar is the one single tower restaurant in India. This lavish fine dining restaurant serves Indian and Asian cuisines and specializes in the authentic Hyderabadi delicacies. The restaurant also boasts a full bar and serves good alcoholic beverages.
2. Mist The Poolside Kitchen
Situated at an approximate distance of 0.7 kilometers from Sky Zone Hyderabad, Mist The Poolside Kitchen is a very beautiful and inviting restaurant offering poolside dining. Specializing in drool-worthy Chinese and Italian cuisine, this amazing place is suitable for couples and friends. It invites people for dinner dates, birthday celebrations, and anniversary celebrations.
3. The Fisherman’s Wharf
Located at a distance of about 2.3 kilometers from Sky Zone Hyderabad, The Fisherman’s Wharf has gained a lot of popularity for its mouth-watering food and brilliantly amazing interior. This Hyderabadi restaurant is famous for its Indian and international cuisine, vegetarian-friendly menu, delicious seafood, and excellent alcoholic beverages. The place is highly suitable and recommended for couples and families.
Boasting a very inviting décor, Zega is located at a distance of about 3.6 kilometers from Sky Zone Hyderabad. This amazing food joint is popular among the locals and tourists for its delicious and aromatic Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, and Thai cuisines. Offering the perfect scope to eat, drink, and socialize, Zega is counted among the best places in the city for a fulfilling lunch, fun-filled casual evening, and lavish dinner.
Situated at a distance of about 3.6 kilometers from Sky Zone Hyderabad, Feast is known for its lip-smacking Indian and Contemporary cuisines. This vegetarian-friendly restaurant also specializes in Halal and local delicacies. Featuring buffet dining, a good wine menu, and a vibrant décor, Feast invites couples, friends, and families for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Tips for Visiting Sky Zone Hyderabad:
1. Never try any activity or skill that is beyond your personal abilities, skill level, or limitations.
2. Always remove your street shoes before going ahead and trying the aerial activities.
3. Make sure that you follow the instructions given to you by the professional instructors present there.
4. Do not push anyone, race, run, or indulge in any kind of horseplay.
5. Never wear wet garments while performing the various activities. Make sure that your clothes are approved by the professional team present there.
6. Make sure you are not having gum, toffee, candy, or anything of that sort in the mouth while trying the activities.