Dandeli Tour Packages - Explore best offers on Dandeli packages at Thrillophilia. Book customizable Dandeli tours with exciting deals & offers.
Located in West Karnataka, along the Western Ghats is a small town called Dandeli, and if you haven’t come across Dandeli tour packages, we’d suggest you look for one right away! Dandeli is one of those hidden gems in India that’s untouched, pristine and pure, and that’s exactly what makes it so beautiful! Surrounded by thick forests and the River Kali flowing peacefully by its side, Dandeli is a fascinating blend of rare flora, fauna, picturesque appeal and a whole lot of adventure that you simply cannot miss.Most Dandeli tours would include a mix of everything the town has to offer.
Wildlife safaris, treks, river rafting, zorbing, kayaking and much more. You can start your day by offering prayers at the town’s temples, making your way to the Kavala Caves, where you will need to climb down more than 300 steps and crawl for 40 feet to reach the temple and get a glimpse of the Shivalinga.After that, head to the rivers and lakes of the town for a fun-filled day of activities, You can choose to go kayaking on the calm waters, or ride the rough waves as you go rafting. Another water-sport to look forward to here is zorbing, where you balance on water while being caged within an inflatable ball.
It might seem daunting at first, but trust us, once you begin to bounce on the water, you’re going to love it! You can also go mountain biking and trekking and after all that adrenaline rush, prepare for some more adventure with jungle camping. Setting up tents with friends and gazing at the stars is surely a memory to last a lifetime! If you aren’t high on adventure, you can simply travel to Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, go for a peaceful boat ride, or enjoy a soothing massage at the natural jacuzzi, this small but stunning town has to offer. Although Dandeli packages are inclusive of food, make sure you bite into the local flavours as well, when here.
There aren’t a lot of restaurants to visit, but the few that are around the area, are all definitely worth a try! In spite of being a small town, Dandeli has a whole lot of resorts and hotels which offer superlative services and spacious rooms for a comfortable, enjoyable stay. There’s the Bison River Resort and the White Water Resort, which also have multi-cuisine restaurants on location, so you don’t need to travel afar for dining.
Being a peaceful place, distant from city-life and crowds, Dandeli welcomes many migrants from across India, owing to which it enjoys a diverse culture that you ought to experience at least once. All of this, complete with scenic views, thrills, and serene spaces make Dandeli a perfect destination for a weekend getaway, or even a longer stay if you wish to make the most of your trip down South. Take a breather and enjoy the beauty this land has to offer, after all it isn’t every day that you spot bisons and black panthers, that you might just come face-to-face with, here!
Popular Dandeli Tour Packages
|Dandeli Sightseeing Packages I Book Online & Save 25%||11H||₹ 500||5.0 star|
|Dandeli Jungle Safari I Book Online & Get Flat 20% Off||3H||₹ 450||5.0 star|
|Dudhsagar Trek & Dandeli Rafting Tour I Book & Get 25% Off||2D/1N||₹ 4000||5.0 star|
|Kulgi Nagzari Valley Trek, Dandeli I Book Online & Get 30% Off||8H||₹ 990||5.0 star|
|Full Day Dandeli Sightseeing Tour Flat 15% off||8H||₹ 1325||3.0 star|
People Also Ask About Dandeli Tours
Which are the best places to visit in Dandeli?
Dandeli being situated in the lap of nature, you would come across a lot of serene places to visit. We have created a list for you of the best tourist spots in Dandeli:
1. Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary (A wonderful getaway to enjoy some time in the company of lush green forests and wild animals)
2. River Kali (The river has its origins in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka and offers a memorable escape for the adventure lovers)
3. Kaval Caves (Believed to be as old as prehistoric times and made of volcanic origins, these caves can be found in the Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary)
4. Syntheri Rocks (These boast of spectacular natural beauty that is made up of volcanic rocks with the River Kaneri passing by its side)
5. Shiroli Peak (It is a great place to capture one of the most amazing views of the sunset of your life)
6. Anshi National Park (it is the only place in whole of Asia where you can spot the black panther)
Which are the top places to stay in Dandeli within Rs 4500?Here is a list of the best places to stay in Dandeli which are luxurious as well as budget-friendly:
1. Stay at Bison River Resort in Dandeli @ Rs 4199 only
2. Stay at Bison River Resort with Water Activities @ Rs 4439 only
3. Night Stay at Old Magazine House in Dandeli @ Rs 2120 only
4. Homestay near Kali River, Dandeli @ Rs 1860 only
5. Villa Amidst Nature in Dandeli @ RS 1350 only
Where can we go for camping in Dandeli?
How can I reach Dandeli from Bangalore? What is the distance between Dandeli and Bangalore?
Bangalore to Dandeli distance is 460 kms. One can reach Dandeli from Bangalore by the following mentioned transport options:
1. By Road: If you prefer taking the road to reach Dandeli from Bangalore, you can either take your car or take a us a bus for the same. Lot of buses operate on this route at various price ranges making it very convenient for travellers.
2. By Train: Dandeli does not have a train station, and the nearest railway stations are Alnavar(32 km), Londa (48 km) and Dharwad (57km) away from Dandeli. From there you can catch a cab to the prime adventure spots.
3. By Flight: Dandeli does not have an airport, the closest airport being Hubli which is 75 kms away. You can catch a cab or a local bus from there to reach Dande
What are the romantic things to do in Dandeli?
If you customise your Dandeli tour packages for a romantic stay you can enjoy the following:
1. Bathe in the Natural Jacuzzi - a natural healing therapy, in a natural set-up, using spring water
2. Go Coracle boat riding - sit hand-in-hand, soaking in the peaceful surroundings as you watch hornbills taking flight and the sun setting down slowly.
3. Visit the Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary - spot over 200 species of exotic plants and many endangered species
4. Sit atop Sykes Point - Climb up to the top and sit here admiring the dense forests, valleys and the confluence of River Nagjhari and River Kali
5. Go Water Zorbing - Rejuvenate as you bounce on water, while placed within a ball of transparent plastic.
What sort of climate can I find in Dandeli?
Winters are on the pleasant side in Dandeli and the average temperature remains around 26°C. People from different parts of the world love to visit the place in this season.
The winter starts in the month of December and ends in the month of February.
What all things should one carry for a trip to Dandeli?
Following are the travel essentials when planning a trip to Dandeli:
3. Lip balm
4. Energy Bar
5. Quick dry shorts/bathing suit
6. Synthetic shirt for warmth and sun protection
7. Sturdy footwear – sandals with straps (no flip-flops), sneakers, wetsuit boots
8. Hat with brim to protect face from sun
9. Sunglasses with retainer strap
10. Avoid all cotton clothing, as cotton gets cold when wet
What are the best places to eat at in Dandeli?
Though Dandeli tour packages are inclusive of food, and the town doesn’t have a lot of restaurants, we recommend the following:
1. Bison River Resort- For an enjoyable barbecue dinner, serving both veg and non-veg
2. Amara Homestay- Simple home-cooked Indian Vegetarian food
3. Erappa Khanaaval- For a taste of the local cuisine
4. Laxman Palace- One of the few multi-cuisine restaurants
5. Kamath Restaurant- For local South Indian fare and great vegetarian options.
What is the best time to visit Dandeli?
Although Dandeli tours are operational throughout the year, the best time to visit is generally in winter. Summers are also moderate and might be a good time to visit, but the pleasant winters are ideal, especially from October to February.
Monsoons are rarely fun because most water sports aren’t functional in this season and therefore not advisable.
How is the Dandeli Wildlife Safari? How much does it cost?
The forests of this park are bio diverse and are home to over 300 species of birds - most prominent among them being hornbills. Bird watchers and professional ornithologists will be rewarded with sightings of rare and unique birds in their natural habitat.
With a skilled naturalist to guide you through the forest area and share with you the interesting details of the animal kingdom, the trip inside the sanctuary is a great learning experience. It costs about 900 INR per person for trip around the wildlife sanctuary
Which animals will I get to see on an Anshi National Park Safari?
Anshi National Park provides shelter to a variety of animals like Bonnet Macaque, Malabar Civet, Malabar giant squirrel, Deer, Indian bison, Pangolin and Sloth bear. The Park is a habitat of melanistic leopards, tigers and elephants, among other wildlife.
Where can we do rafting in Dandeli? Is it safe to go for river rafting in Dandeli?
River Kali is famous for rafting in Dandeli with the white waters and good rapids. It is absolutely safe as it is spearheaded by skilled instructors.
Can we go for a Dudhsagar falls tour from Dandeli? How far is Dudhsagar from Dandeli?
The total distance between Dudhsagar and Dandeli is 34 Kms. Dudhsagar falls is one of the tallest falls in India of the Mandovi River. The trek will be through the Ridge of the Castle Rock and from there you can head on to visit Dandeli. one can also enjoy various places nearby on sightseeing in Dandeli.
What is the ideal time for a wildlife safari in Dandeli?
Summer is the ultimate season to experience wildlife in Dandeli. The weather is pleasant with a minimum crowd. This means the creatures of the wild venture out of hiding with confidence. Perfect for wildlife photography!
Can we do a tour of Dandeli in 2 days?
Yes, two days is good enough in Dandeli. You can river raft and do other adventure activities there, visit temples and waterfalls and you can even go for wildlife safari tours in Dandeli.
If I had 3 days to stay in Dandeli, what are the places that I should visit near Dandeli?
The following are the must-visit places and activities to do in Dandeli if you have three days with you. Here goes:
1. Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary
2. Kavala Caves
3. Syntheri Rocks
4. Shiroli Peak
5. Anshi National park
6. River rafting in the River Kali
7. Kayaking in River Kali
8. Visit Dudhsagar waterfalls
9. Bird watching at Ganeshgudi