Popular Hyderabad Packages
Hyderabad Tour Packages
|Hyderabad Tour Package from Mumbai||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 7500.0|
|Hyderabad Tour Package For Family||4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 8900.0|
|Hyderabad Tour Package For 2 Days||2 Days / 1 Night||₹ 4800.0|
|Hyderabad Tour Package from Bangalore||4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 8600.0|
|Tirupati Package from Hyderabad 2022||3 Days / 1 Night||₹ 10200.0|
Hyderabad PackagesHyderabad tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Hyderabad holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Hyderabad vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Booking well-planned Hyderabad Tour Packages is one of the best ways to explore this beautiful, historical city. These tour packages are specially crafted to make your travel plans seamless and hassle-free, especially when you are visiting bustling places like Hyderabad. There are so many exciting places to visit and things to see when you are in the city of Nizams, which you can do with Thrillophilia's well-planned tour packages.
Booking comprehensive Hyderabad tours is a great way to discover the hidden gems of the city. However, travelling to a new city as a solo traveller or a backpacker can be a daunting prospect. To ensure that you avoid being overcharged on your tours and travel, and to explore places that you don’t want to miss, the best option is to book Hyderabad tour packages that pre-book most of the activities and adventures for you.
The benefit of these tour packages that are offered exclusively on Thrillophilia is that you can avail these exciting tours at discounted rates, that are cheaper than any other deals you will find online. Exciting discounts, bonus activities, unique adventures and many other benefits make these tour packages completely worth your money.
You can even book special Hyderabad packages for personalized travel. Whether you want to explore Hyderabad and its surroundings as part of a romantic and memorable honeymoon or go on an adventure trail alone or with your friends, you can find a tour package that will take care of your requirements perfectly.
Moreover, all these travel packages also include accommodation, food, inter-state travel, local travel, sightseeing and other benefits that make the logistical details of your travels completely hassle-free.
People Also Ask About Hyderabad Tours
Which are the best selling Hyderabad packages?
What are the best places to visit on a Hyderabad tour?
1. Charminar: Originally a mosque and amongst the most iconic monuments of Hyderabad, this beautiful structure is a popular attraction for people all around the world. Hyderabad Packages often include a visit to Charminar, located in the heart of Hyderabad, where its unique and stunning architecture has made it a symbol of Hyderabad's heritage and culture. Visitors can climb the minarets and enjoy breathtaking views of the city, making it a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to Hyderabad.
Location: Charminar Rd, Char Kaman, Ghansi Bazaar, Hyderabad.
Timings: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Fee: INR 5 for Indian tourists
2. Golconda Fort: Your Hyderabad tour packages would be incomplete without a trip to the Golconda Fort. Located on the outskirts of the city, the Golconda Fort used to be the capital of the famous Qutb Shahi Dynasty. You can also catch the light and sound show that takes place in the fort.
Location: Khair Complex, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008.
3. Ramoji Film City: Ramoji Film City is officially the largest studio complex in the whole world, and an important centre for the vast and flourishing South Indian movie industry. Spread over 1666 acres, you can check out sets, actors, shoot and many other aspects of the glamourous film-making universe.
Location: Ramoji Film City Main Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 501512.
4. Chowmallah Palace: Hyderabad is the city of the famous Nizams, and you can book Hyderabad trip packages that show you around this magnificent marble palace. It is also a wonderful architectural specimen that is surrounded by fountains and beautiful gardens.
Location: 20-4-236, Motigalli, Khilwat, Hyderabad, Telangana 500002.
5. Hussain Sagar Lake: The Hussain Sagar Lake was constructed in 1563 by Ibrahim Quli Qutb Shah. The waters of the lake come from the River Musi and there is a massive statue of the Buddha in the centre of the lake. You can enjoy a wonderful picnic on the banks and even take a jetty ride on the lake.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
6. Birla Mandir: Birla Mandir is a must-visit attraction for anyone taking a Hyderabad trip as it offers a glimpse into the rich Hindu culture and architecture of India. The temple's stunning white marble architecture features a blend of traditional and modern design elements, complete with towering pillars, intricate carvings, and a grand entrance. The temple also provides a breathtaking panoramic view of Hyderabad city, making it a popular spot to take in the beauty of the city.
Location: Hill Fort Rd, Ambedkar Colony, Khairatabad, Hyderabad
Timings: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
7. Jala Vihar: Located on the banks of the Hussain Sagar Lake is Jala Vihar, a family entertainment park that is going to make your trip to Hyderabad truly memorable. Offering wonderful views of the lake, along with several fun watersports and activities, this is the perfect place to spend time with your family.
Location: 22/9, Necklace Road, Hussain Sagar, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500063.
What are the best things to do on the Hyderabad tour?
1. Check out the Light and Sound show at Golconda Fort: Watching the light and sound show that takes place against the walls of the Golconda Fort is one of the most exciting aspects of your Hyderabad tour packages. It talks about a comprehensive history of the fort, the city as well as the life of the royalty who resided there.
2. Go shopping at Laad Bazaar: Laad Bazaar is a cultural hotspot and an important stop on your Hyderabad tours. It is known for the hundreds of shops selling colourful handmade bangles. It is also a huge market for art and jewelry, precious and semi-precious gemstones and unique jewellery and silverware.
3. Go boating in Lumbini Park: Lumbini Park is located quite close to the Hussain Sagar Lake, and you can enjoy a peaceful and beautiful boating trip when you are in the vicinity. This is one of the most fun things to do when you are in the city and a great way to explore the lake and the stunning skyline of the city.
4. Spend a Fun-filled Day in Ramoji Film City: If you're looking for a thrilling and entertaining day out in Hyderabad, Ramoji Film City is the perfect destination. This massive film studio complex offers a range of exciting experiences like exploring the sets of your favorite movies and gaining an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the world of cinema. But that's not all - the amusement parks and adventure activities will keep you on the edge of your seat! From exciting rides to adrenaline-pumping activities like zip-lining, rock climbing, and rappelling, there's no shortage of entertainment here.
Location: Abdullahpurmet, Vijayawada Highway, Hyderabad
Timings: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
5. Rediscovering The Old Gems at Salarjung Museum: The Salarjung Museum in Hyderabad is a must-visit destination for anyone on a Hyderabad tour package. This cultural gem houses an extensive collection of over 40,000 objects that reflect India's rich heritage, including rare manuscripts, paintings, sculptures, ceramics, and textiles. The museum's founder, Nawab Mir Yousuf Ali Khan Salar Jung III, spent his lifetime collecting these rare and precious objects from around the world. The museum's 38 galleries are spread over several floors and are home to unique exhibitions, such as the Jade Room's exquisite collection.
Location: Salar Jung Rd, near Minar Function Hall, Darulshifa, Hyderabad
Timings: Open on all weekdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm except Fridays; Closed on Fridays
INR 20 for Children
INR 50 for Adults
INR 100 for Foreign Visitors
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Hyderabad tour?
1. Bungee Jumping: There are many wonderful hilly areas in and around Hyderabad where you can explore one of the most thrilling activities to ever exist – bungee jumping. You can sign up for a tour independently, or you can also avail the Hyderabad trip packages for a better experience.
2. Trekking: Hyderabad is a trekker’s paradise because of the versatile natural landscape that surrounds the city. You can trek through forests, across rivers and valleys and even climb mountains that give you an incredible view of the Hyderabad countryside. One of the most famous treks is that of Medak Fort, which you can sign up for to experience a thrilling adventure.
3. Boating: Boating, paddle boating and speed boating are just some of the exciting activities you can enjoy right within the city limits of Hyderabad. One of the most sought-after places to go boating is in Lumbini Park, which is located very close to the picturesque Hussain Sagar Lake. It is a romantic and adventurous activity that you can enjoy with your partner or with your family.
4. Rock climbing: There are several natural hills, as well as artificial climbing stations in Hyderabad where you can try your hand at rock climbing. If you are planning a weekend getaway, you can also sign up for special adventure tour packages that include an exciting rock-climbing session in one of the many hillocks that surround Hyderabad city.
5. Kayaking: There are innumerable water bodies such as the Kotpally Freshwater Reservoir where you can try your hand at kayaking. It is a wonderfully unique activity that you can avail during your vacation with the Hyderabad packages.
6. Surfing: Despite Hyderabad being a land-locked city, you can experience surfing if you are a truly adventurous soul. You can head over to Leonia, where you can take advantage of the carefully controlled artificial waves that are ideal for surfing or for enjoying the feeling of sitting in an actual ocean.
What are the best places to stay in Hyderabad?
1. ITC Kohinoor: Considered one of the best luxury hotels in India, this is the ultimate resort hotel where you can stay when you are in Hyderabad. Each room comes with its private balcony from where you can get a stunning view of the surrounding wilderness and the lakes. Apart from luxury services and suites, you can also avail complimentary services such as breakfasts and airport transfers.
Location: Knowledge City, Plot No.5, Survey No. 83/1, Hyderabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
2. Marriott Executive Apartments: This unique hotel offers guests with fully furnished apartments, complete with private living rooms, balconies with views of the city, a terrace, patios, room service and much more. The hotel is also located conveniently close to many restaurants and shops.
Location: Level 10, SLN Terminus, Survey No 133, beside Botanical Gardens, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500032.
3. Trident Hotel Hyderabad: Trident Hotel is a multi-story luxury accommodation where you can enjoy sweeping views of the city from your room that come with floor-to-ceiling windows, room service, minibars and many more convenient luxury services.
Location: Survey No.64, Hitech City Main Road Near Cyber Towers, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081.
4. Taj Falaknuma Palace: Taj Falaknuma is considered one of the best hotels in the world and rightfully so. It is a converted hotel that used to be a palace for the Nizams of Hyderabad and when you stay there, you will be treated like nothing short of royalty. The hotel boasts of multiple restaurants, sprawling gardens, swimming pools, opulent rooms, spas and fitness centres.
Location: Engine Bowli, Falaknuma, Hyderabad, Telangana 500053.
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Hyderabad tour?
1. Golconda Fort: The Golconda Fort is a must-see attraction in your Hyderabad packages itinerary. You can catch the light and sound show as well as check out the view from the ramparts of the terrace of the Fort.
2. Falaknuma Palace: A trip to Falaknuma Palace is almost like being transported back in time, where you can be treated like royalty at the spas and restaurants, walk through the beautifully manicured and maintained gardens, stay in one of the many luxury suites and share a romantic candlelight dinner or a drink on the terrace.
3. Hussain Sagar Lake: If you're looking for a romantic and exciting place to visit on your Hyderabad tour, look no further than the stunning Hussain Sagar Lake. This man-made lake is not just a picturesque spot, but also an oasis of serenity that exudes romance and charm. The crystal-clear waters of the lake, the beautiful Buddha statue standing tall in the middle of the lake, and the breathtaking views of the city's skyline make for a truly magical atmosphere that will leave you and your partner spellbound.
Which are the best places to visit at night during Hyderabad tour?
1. Hussain Sagar Lake: This stunning lake becomes even more stunning at night, with the city light reflected on the massive surface of the waterbody. You can book special Hyderabad holiday packages that include night tours to the lake and its vicinity.
2. Golconda Fort: You can experience the fort from a different perspective when you visit it at night as part of your Hyderabad trip packages. The highlight of the visit is, of course, the light and sound show, narrated by Amitabh Bachchan talking about the colourful history of the place, that makes it exceptionally interesting.
3. Charminar: The beauty of the Charminar is exemplified at night when the lights come on and the various minarets are exposed in all their intricate glory. The shops that surround the Charminar also make for an interesting night time exploration. You can check out the many food stalls, clothing stores, jewellery shops and other knick-knacks that are sold there.
Which are the best temples to visit in Hyderabad?1. Balaji Temple: Located in Chilkur, about 25 km from Hyderabad, the Balaji Temple is also known as the Visa Balaji Temple. It is a popular Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Venkateswara. The temple is famous for its unique tradition of granting visas to devotees who seek blessings for their travel abroad. The peaceful and serene atmosphere of the temple is a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of city life, offering visitors a chance to connect with their spiritual side.
Location: Siddhi Vinayak Nagar, Madhapur, HyderabadTimings: 5:00 am – 8:00 pm2. Jagannath Temple: If you're looking to immerse yourself in a spiritual experience in Hyderabad and planning to explore the city, make sure to include a visit to the Jagannath Temple in your Hyderabad tourism package. Situated in Banjara Hills, this famous temple is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, Lord Balabhadra, and Goddess Subhadra. The intricate carvings and detailed craftsmanship in the temple are a testament to the rich cultural heritage of India and are sure to leave you mesmerized.Location: Plot No- 1269, Road No. 12, Bhavani Nagar, Banjara Hills, HyderabadTimings: 6:00?am-12:00?pm, 5:00?pm-9:00?pm3. Birla Mandir: Bask in the peaceful and tranquil atmosphere of the Birla Mandir in Hyderabad which is situated atop the kala pahad and was built in 1976. Also known as the Lakshmi Narayan Temple, this magnificent temple is located in the heart of the city and is dedicated to Lord Venkateswara and Goddess Lakshmi. Crafted entirely from gleaming white marble, the intricate carvings and detailed craftsmanship add to the temple's beauty, making it a must-see destination for anyone visiting Hyderabad.
Location: Hill Fort Rd, Ambedkar Colony, Khairatabad, HyderabadTimings: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm4. Sanghi Temple: The Sanghi Temple, located in Sanghi Nagar, is a must-visit destination for anyone visiting Hyderabad. This picturesque temple dedicated to Lord Venkateswara is built in the Chola Chalukya style of architecture and offers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding areas. Whether you're seeking spiritual enlightenment or just want to immerse yourself in nature, the Sanghi Temple is a must-visit destination that should be on your Hyderabad tour package itinerary.Location: Omerkhan Daira, HyderabadTimings: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm5. Keesara Gutta temple: Nestled in the quaint village of Keesara just 30 km from Hyderabad, lies the sacred Keesara Gutta temple. This temple, constructed during the prestigious Kakatiya dynasty, is devoted to Lord Shiva and holds great mythological importance. As you explore the temple complex, you'll come across shrines dedicated to Lord Rama, Lord Ganesh, and Goddess Durga, each adding to the temple's spiritual aura.Location: Keesara Village, Medchal-Malkajgiri DistrictTimings: 6:00 am – 12:45 pm, 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm
What are the best places to visit in Hyderabad with family?
1. Jala Vihar: Located on the banks of the Hussain Sagar Lake is Jala Vihar, a well-equipped, modern and exciting water park and entertainment centre for the whole family. After enjoying rides, slides, pools and many other exciting water sports, you can lounge on the many parks and enjoy food while looking out at an awesome view of the lake.
2. Charminar: The Charminar is famous not only for its interesting architecture and history but also because of the many shops that have existed for hundreds of years on the Charminar Road. The whole family can enjoy lunch, snacks and drinks while taking in the beauty of Hyderabad city.
3. Ramoji Film City: A great place to explore with the whole family as part of your Hyderabad holiday packages is Ramoji Film City. Regular shoots take place on the compound, and you can experience the intricate art of film-making first-hand. It is bound to be an exciting activity for the whole family.
4. Birla Planetarium: The Birla, Planetarium in Hyderabad is one of the best places to visit with family because of the sheer experience. This is especially entertaining for kids, who can check out the many constellations, learn about space and get an insight into astronomy in one of the most technologically advanced planetariums in the country.
5. Snow World: Snow World is a unique and exciting amusement and theme park that is located in Hyderabad City. It is an arctic escape, complete with fake snow, igloo, temperature-controlled rooms, simulated penguins and polar bears as well as glaciers.
Which are the best places to visit for a wildlife experience?
Wildlife is one of the greatest tourist attractions for people from all over the world. It has captured the imagination of tourists of all caste, creed, and culture. Hyderabad is no exception, as people have visited this place for its rich diversity of flora and fauna. There are numerous spots spread across the region which have a wide collection of wildlife. Some of the most popular wildlife spots are –1. Tadoba National Park
2. Pakhal Lake & Wildlife Sanctuary (Near Warangal)
3. Eturnagaram Sanctuary (Near Warangal)
4. Pocharam Dam & Wildlife Sanctuary
5. Nagarjuna Sagar - Srisailam Sanctuary
Located in the Santosh Nagar locality of Hyderabad, Paigah Tombs are the resting place of the various high ranking nobles who served to the Nizams. The tombs are an architectural marvel among the various other historic places in Hyderabad. Spanning across an area of around 40 acres, Paigah Tombs have been decorated with the tales of the brave Paigah. These tales are engraved on various palettes and epitaphs across the place and describe the story of the Nizam and Paigah. The structure of the tombs is known for its Indo-Saracenic style, which is a rare piece of architecture. Located near the popular Charminar, Paigah Tombs is one of the most popular historic sites of Hyderabad. The tombs are the piece of craftsmanship lost in time with beautiful white-marble tombs and unparallel floral designs. Once you see the tombs and the other structures in the area, you would not believe that these are around 250+ years old. The excellent artistry work in the tombs is nothing but a masterpiece. The tombs are placed adjacent to each other in a line with names of the Paigah written on top of it. Other than that, several boards highlight some important members of the Paigah’s and the Nizam’s they served for. On several walls of the Paigah Tombs, you will notice some Geometrical patterns and some marvelous work blending the Mughal, Deccan and Persian style of architecture which are one of a kind.
Situated in the bustling capital of the state of Telangana, Jalavihar Water Park is a popular amusement park famous for its adventures rides, eccentric attractions and mesmerizing landscapes. Scented with the fragrance of wildflowers and ringing with the humming of bees, the park is extravagantly alluring to all nature lovers. The Park is a sensational tourist destination with larger than life adventure sports and fun rides for both adults and children. The idea for this park was conceived in 2000. The project started as a private-public partnership led by Mr RJ Rap with a capital value of INR 200 million. Though it was started in 2000, its construction could not begin until mid-2006 because of some issues regarding partnership and land encroachment. Having officially started in 2007, Jalavihar Park has become one of the most successful public-private partnership enterprises in Hyderabad. The park is filled with innumerable attractions that fill people with thrill and adventure. It is an entertainment hub for all kinds of water and dry rides. With entertainment opportunities like wave pools, rain dances, and game zone, the Park offers its visitors a plethora of fun and refreshments. To the delight of foodies, the park has a Food Court inside its premises that has an ensemble of restaurants and food joints serving delicious cuisines to the customers. For health and safety concerns, the management authorities of the Park ensure that there are enough lifeguards near every ride and risky zones overlooking everything and everyone. There are multiple first aid stations located inside the park too in case of a mishappening. The Park is extremely secure and the visitor’s safety is given utmost importance.
For tourists visiting Secunderabad or Hyderabad, Shamirpet Lake is one of the most popular places in the twin-city. Located amid Secunderabad and Hyderabad, this lake was built during the reign of Nizam. This artificial lake is around 24 km north from Secunderabad and around 34 km from Hyderabad..Shamirpet Lake is very popular among tourists who wish to go out for one-day picnics or family get-togethers. The popularity of this lake has been because of the various services that are available near the lake. There are enough options for food and stay near the lake like Aalankrita Resort, Leonia Resorts and a few restaurants..Shamirpet Lake has been a famous place for shooting of many Telugu Films. The lake is surrounded by a road on one side and is open from the other side offering a fantastic view of the surrounding areas. One can witness many birds over the lake as this lake is very popular for bird watching. Birds like hornbill, pelicans, etc. the lake is home to many migratory as well as local birds. Jawahar Deer Park is located near the lake which is operated by the Government of Telangana. Tourists often visit both the places as they can some fantastic birds near the lake and some animals like deer in the park. There is Police protection around the lake as the lake has witnessed a few drowning in the past. Alongside the police, one can also see the various warning and sign boards around the lake.