About Jalavihar Water Park
How to Reach Jalavihar Water Park
By Air: The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is the closest airport to Jalavihar Water Park. It is at a distance of about 35 km from the Park. This distance can be covered by using the bus or hiring a cab.
By Cab: Hiring a taxi from the airport is extremely easy. Several telephonic and online cab services are available at Hyderabad that one can take to comfortably travel to the Park.
By Bus: City buses run at regular intervals within the city. Buses are much more economical than cabs
Best Time to Visit Jalavihar Water Park
The summer months from April to June are the best months to visit the park. The coolness brought by water is a welcome relief from the scorching summer heat.
The best time to visit the Park during the day is early in the morning. The temperature is comparatively lower in the morning than the later hours of the day.
What Not to Miss at Jalavihar Water Park
Attractions in Jalavihar Water Park
1. Magic Show: Enjoy awe-inspiring magic shows in this amusement park that can leave you spellbound. These magic shows bring fresh tricks and unseen stunts to the stage. They are filled with mysticism and can ignite the curiosity of the smartest human beings.
Places to Visit Near Jalavihar Water Park
Other Essential Information About Jalavihar Water Park
Location: The Jalavihar Park is situated at the Necklace Road in Hussain Sagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500063.
Timings: The Park is open to visitors from 11 AM to 7 PM.
Entry Fees: To enter the Park, one has to buy a ticket based on the following criteria.
-If you are 3 feet or more than 3 feet tall, you are required to buy a ticket that costs INR 350.
-If you are below 3 ft tall (young children), you are required to buy a ticket of INR 250.
Rides at Jalavihar Water Park
1. Wave Pool: The wave pool is one of the most attractive rides at the Park. It is a swimming pool with artificially induced waves. This simulation of a real-life sea is exhilarating to no extent.
2. Tube Ride: A fun water ride where you are secured to a raft and then sent pushed on rounded water slides. You glide along the loops before landing in a shallow pool with a splash.
3.Twister: Twister is a slippery, speed driven ride. You slide through a series of pipes interwoven in a complex manner before landing feet first into a pool of refreshing water.
4. Multi-Line Racer: People compete against each other as they are shot face down along a slide into a shallow pool. The one who reaches first takes the crown of the winner along with the experience of a lifetime.
5. Frog Hopper: A joy-filled kid-friendly ride in which you are hoisted up to the sky before being brought down with a jump. This adrenaline-jerking. Blood pumping ride is safe and is one of the most exciting activities in the Park.
6. Bull Ride: A fun adventure for adults and kids alike, the bull ride is a test of balance and patience. One has to hold on to a mechanical jumping bull for as long as possible.
Tips for Visiting Jalavihar Water Park
1. Carry sunscreen and protective lotions with you and apply them as frequently as you can to protect your skin against sunlight and rashes.
2. Do not eat anything heavy before going on adventure rides. Food inside your stomach can cause problems and refluxes when you are exposed to sudden movements.
3. Carefully study the costume requirements.
4. Read all the warnings and rules before going on any rides.
5. Carry a bag with you which you can use to keep all your expendables with. Littering is strictly prohibited in the Park.
6. Make sure you are hydrated as the rides and activities are highly energy-driven and one forgets to drink water when surrounded by it.
7. Secure your phones and other electronic devices in sealed plastic bags if they are not waterproof.